Reply Rengoku Academy
Truth or Dare - Bus Edition - Sat 5/21 (O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:56 pm
User Image Almost immediately, MoRueran shook as he was startled by hearing Kip speak, causing him to revert back to his less serious and more goofy demeanor as he gave his comrade a silly salute. "Many help-havings for friend, I give, yes!" was the exuberant declaration that the young Mo gave before he proceeded to waddle his way through the aisle-- his unperturbed balance while walking about in a moving vehicle being characteristic to his eccentricities-- and stopped at the requested seat.

There was a brief yet awkward silence as the boyish weirdo in the salmon-colored coat thought on how to articulate his request to a pair of classmates whose expressions were a collective mixture of curiosity and annoyance... this would soon turn into shock and confusion as Mo took a deep breath, massaged a part of his neck, and spoke in a voice that perfectly replicated that of his mentor's. A calm and polite voice that sounded as though it belonged to a much older man. "Excuse me if this is an inconvenience but would it be possible if my friend and I traded our seat for yours...?" It was after giving his request that Mo proceeded to offer two bags of candy as an added bonus to smooth things over. These bags of candy were particularly special... as these were what remained of the last stash that Cash had him sell before Kip took over.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh, this was... awkward. Aella had thought her question couldn't really go anywhere uncomfortable, but there it was. She was also surprised that a comment like that came out of someone like Arashi. It caught her off guard and he must have spotted the discomfort in her expression since he quickly added in a second story about eating olive pits. Aella was glad for the change since she had no idea how to respond to the serious response that hinted at depression and family baggage. He'd notice she visibly relaxed through his story and returned to smiling at him. "That's... that's pretty bad, not gonna lie." She laughed, but not in a mean way. "Dare."

User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 pm
User ImageHey, hey, hey,” Kip was up and after Mo in a flash, squeezing himself between the halfwit and the kids. “No need to give up your snacks, buddy.” He set a hand over one of the offered bags of ‘candy’ and gave a small, quick shake of his head, eyes wide and brows raised to try to emphasize that this was an awful idea. Kip was not going to be the cause of any loss of profit for the big guy. He twisted around and smiled down at the two chumps, “Uh, sorry, but my friend really can’t handle odd numbered seats. If you could, you know, switch before we have a…” He mouthed out ‘meltdown’ at the pair, who, thankfully, shifted from annoyance to understanding. He stepped back to let them squeeze out, whispering ‘thank you’s as they left.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:40 pm
User Image

"It was a very uncomfortable 20 minutes, I'll say that much. And don't worry about my emotional baggage. We get to pick our family now, right? Most of us anyway. It's been...a very long time since I have seen anyone I am remotely related to, so it's no skin off my back."

As Aella was choosing between telling a truth or doing another dare, he noticed that the boy he had flirted with, and Mo, were both up and asking another set of students to move. Odd choice but it didn't bother him. "Dare again, huh? You must have a lot of secrets to keep." He figured he would keep it simple. There weren't a whole lot of dares he could ask her to do on a bus. Reaching into the inner pocket of his jacket, he pulled out his phone. "I dare you to give me your number." He held it out to her. It wasn't a flirtatious dare - and he really had no feelings like that towards her, but it was more of a safety thing. He also wanted her to give it to him freely, instead of going through other channels.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah, I guess so." She chuckled- though a bit awkwardly. When someone tells you not to worry about their emotional baggage, does it really ever work? She didn't think it did, but actually... maybe it did? Because she wasn't worrying about it, not in the slightest. In fact Aella was full on ignoring any sad comments and pretending like she hadn't heard any of them. In other news, the ******** were those two doing?! No... please don't sit closer... Damn. She shot them a look, but they weren't important so she turned her attention back to Arashi. "I do like my secrets." She smirked but perhaps he might catch the wistfulness tucked away in her expression. No time for bad thoughts, there was a car! Aella shot across the aisle to Arashi's bench and threw herself right over him so she could excitedly wave out the window like a kid who had too much sugar. They didn't wave back. R U D E. She realized belatedly that she was now wedged between him and the seat in front of him and wriggled backwards, trying to shimmy her way free. "I actually.. *wriggle wriggle* don't have a phone yet, but... *wriggle wriggle* I just got enough for it so I'm getting one tomorrow. *wriggle wriggle* I'll give it to you then?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:59 pm
User Image Just like that and the two fellows were able to swap seats with the nice chums who happened to be sitting across from Aella and Arashi, thanks to Kip's smooth-talking and Mo being his usual peculiar self. The boy in the salmon-colored coat grinned dopily at this supposed success and he even managed to keep the two bags of candy... for all of two seconds until Kip snatched them up and quickly shoved them into his bag. The childlike weirdo simply nodded in approving exuberance with his signature accompaniment of his two-thumbs-up salute, it seemed fair in his mind that his comrade would take the candy considering as he had to get up and help the eccentric munchkin.

It was much simpler at home, where Mo was learning and living in the Haven Town. The toughest social interactions he's ever had to deal with then were which fist he would use to bonk a pesky paladin away before they started making trouble for his undead friends. If there weren't any brawls happening in the brawl, at least there would be yummy snacks there.  

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

Rengoku Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces