Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm
Saturday May 21st | 65*F - partly cloudy| 7:30pm | Just after Sunset

Open to anyone riding the bus to prom.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The bus took off without too much incident. She did take note that the weirdo was sitting further back in the bus, which meant she couldn't stare at him without being super obvious about it. She was also already bored. Once her mirth at seeing Arashi so uncomfortably squished in the seats died down, she realized this was going to be a super boring ride unless she did something to spice it up.

"Pssst, Arashi."
Aella waited for him to look over at her and when he did, he'd see the beginning of an impish smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "Truth or dare?"

User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:05 pm
User Image

Arashi looked over at Aella, as a smirk forming across her face. He looked at her suspiciously, until he heard her ask: truth or dare? A mischievous glint was in his eyes and there was no going back. "Dare," he whispered back. Would she make him do something illegal? Something embarrassing? He was probably going to be okay with whatever she chose. "Better make it something worth your while," he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ooo, I like the way you think." She smiled saucily. Finally someone who wasn't lame to play with. She hoped Arashi's dares would be better than, 'practice your magic once a day'. Like ugh, Klaus was the worst. "Hmm..." She tapped a finger to her lips, glanced up at the driver to make sure he wasn't looking, and then hopped from her bench seat to perch on the edge of his so she could cup her hand around his ear and whisper to him. Hot breath with the scent of spearmint clung to his ear as she spoke. "Go back to the madhatter and seductively whisper the most cheesiest, awful pickup line you can think of. Then come back and tell me what you said." Oh man, just thinking about it had Aella grinning impishly. She pulled back and when she was sure the driver was focused on the road and not herself, she hopped back across the aisle into her own seat.

User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm
User Image Meanwhile, further at the back of the bus was MoRueran, who was snoozing soundly almost as soon as the bus began moving. It seemed as though feeling the vehicle in motion was rather relaxing for the young weirdo and would cause the manchild in the salmon-colored coat to doze off. If ever his seat mate had need to move somewhere, they would have to slip past a sleeping Mo. A feat that was fairly easy to do, heavy sleeper that he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:21 pm
User Image Kip stared out the window beside MoRueran, quietly fuming that his partner had fallen asleep almost the same moment he had plopped down. They were wasting the little time they had to scope out the target. Kip wasn't even sitting close enough to listen in on whatever conversation Aella might be having with the big guy. Though, he guessed it was probably 'Wow, that Mo guy is weird, huh?' and 'I'll never let myself be caught alone with him or any of his friends, haha!' He pursed his lips just a hair, allowing his forehead to rest against the glass. This was ridiculous.  

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm
User Image

Arashi could smell the spearmint of Aella's breath and it was an odd sensation. Like something comfortable but unknown. As she whispered her dare into his ear, his lips grew into a grin to match her own. "No problem."

Arashi carefully made his way back to where Mo and the Mad Hatter had settled into a row of seats. Mo was already asleep, and Ara was honestly impressed. How tired did one have to be to pass out right away on a moving vehicle?

"Hey," he nodded to their purple-dressed friend. "I'm Arashi. See my friend over there," he said pointing to Aella. "She wants to know if you think I'm cute," he winked. "Do you have a name or can I just call you 'mine'?" He blew the Mad Hatter a kiss and went back up to Aella before he could get a response.

As he sat back down in his seat, he caught a glimpse of the bus driver giving him the stink-eye but knew he wouldn't say anything.

"I hope you're ready. I used my best pickup lines." Arashi relayed what he'd said, and then thoughtfully added, "Do you think he'll call me?" He chuckled to himself. "Alright, Madam, truth or dare?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh man, it was so hard not to turn around and just stare. Which is what Aella ended up doing. She at least tried to be subtle about it by slouching down in the seat and peering over her shoulder like a creeper, but it was still totally obvious. Her attempt at being not conspicuous actually made the whole situation worse, especially because she had that stupidly gleeful grin of mischief still plastered on her face. When Arashi returned, she was barely holding back a fit of giggles. It took several calming breaths and fanning her hands at her face to keep her from busting her cut in the middle of the bus ride. "Oh yeah, you definitely got him." She said, mirth still glittering in her eyes. "Dare."
User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:02 pm
User Image While the moment MoRueran spent napping was-- in reality-- very brief, his mind would replay some of the memories of his past both old and fairly recent. Images of the Elixir of Life would abruptly come into and out of focus only to sharply cut away to the Ancient Human Atavist running desperately towards a doorway that was only growing more and more distant no matter how hard he sprinted, his friends and his mother each shouting urgently for him to hurry and to make it back home.

His mentor was also there among those pleading for his return, screaming even louder so as to warn Mo to not look back. Against this, the vagabond brawler would crane his neck, his body compelled to turn around by a force that went against his will, only to see behind him formless blackness and a ghostly pale Alluvion sinking into it.

Mo was shocked and brought back into the waking world, his awakening accompanied by heavy breathing and fresh beads of sweat. For the first time in a long time, the childlike fellow had fully opened his eyes, locking his gaze with that of Aella for a brief moment then onto Arashi. As if, out of combative habit, MoRueran used his life-sensing to check on everyone present, his right hand gripping the very top of the seat in front of him with such force that his fingers pierced through its blue leather.

All seemed to be fine, but the dream made the pinkish-orange clad weirdo to be a bit on-edge as he began cracking his knuckles, his breathing becoming slow and deep. As though he was preparing to actually fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm
User Image

Arashi was glad that Aella had enjoyed the dare he had pulled. It was probably the least harmful thing he'd done in the last decade or so. "A dare hmm?" He tapped a finger to his lips and stared at the ceiling of the bus. "I'll be gentle. Your dare, should you choose to accept it, is to wave, with both hands, enthusiastically to every car that we pass, and if someone waves back, you've got to stick your tongue out at them. you have to do this for the next five cars," he started giggling like a child.

"If you choose to not accept the dare, you have to pay the penalty of telling me two truths. Do you accept?" It wasn't a dare that would really harm anyone unless Aella was the type to be easily embarrassed.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:58 pm
User ImageWhat.” Kip said in complete disbelief to Arashi’s retreating back. He looked to Mo, one finger pointed at the guy who was definitely leagues too attractive to be making passes at Kip. “Did you hear that?” He waited a beat, but Mo was cracking his knuckles and staring creepily at nothing. He would have to figure this out alone, he guessed. He put his hand to his mouth and quietly proceeded to dissect Arashi’s one-liners, flicking his gaze from the floor to the aisle as he mulled it over.

Eventually, he settled on the possibility that Aella and Arashi were trying to become some sort of ‘thruple’ with him. Or they were mocking him. But he liked the former more, if only because he could use that. He looked to Mo, “You’re looking tough. Can you ask the kids in the seat across from Arashi to move? Firmly?”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Pffft, easy." Aella was not the type to be easily embarrassed unless it was something involuntary, like accidentally getting stuck in a crack while you were hiding in the bushes from your ex only to be discovered and then needing said Ex's help. Now that was embarrassing. Waving to perfect strangers and making faces at them, was not. The only problem was that it was going to take twenty minutes for the bus to take the windy road down the mountain and cars were going to be scarce until then. She'd keep an eye out. "But while we're waiting for a car to come, your turn! Truth or dare?"
User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:12 pm
User Image

She had accepted his dare, but the fact that vehicles were currently scarce meant she'd have to figure out how to get the dare completed. "Let's get deep-ish. Truth, but I'd be cautious about what you really want to know." There wasn't anything he was necessarily hiding but he'd been used to having to make a blemish here or there. Not a full lie, but not a full truth either. Arashi just...left out really important details sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ooo, deep hmm?" Aella tapped her finger to her lips, trying to think of a good one. Looking around, she noticed the autistic kid was damaging the bus and felt a little sorry for the madhatter who ended up sitting next to him, but her attention was brief at best since she thought of something quickly. She normally defaulted to saucy or scandalous questions because those were the most fun and she really didn't want to get too serious with such a silly game. "Okay Arashi, what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"
User Image

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:35 pm
User Image

"Most embarrassing thing I've ever done? Probably being born. Shame on the family and whatnot. Something that I have actively participated in? The first time I was meeting a...an acquaintance alone, we went to this swanky restaurant. We get seated at our table, and there was a small dish off to the side, filled with almonds. Popped a few into my mouth and I swore they were the hardest almonds I'd ever had. They weren't almonds. They were olive stones....from the previous person at our table. The wait staff hadn't cleared that dish off before we had been seated - fair enough I guess. It was easy to think it was a dish of almonds. So I had to sit there, seeds in my mouth. I buck up and swallow them whole. The acquaintance sees them too and tries to go for them. I couldn't tell him what they were. I just said they were such stale almonds that I certainly couldn't let him have them. It would be a blemish on the company to let him dine on such trash, you know."

Arashi looked at her, nonchalant about the fact he'd put something in his mouth that had previously been in another person's mouth and then spat out. "I went home and used a lot of mouthwash that night. Secured the deal though, so I guess it worked out. Your turn, my friend. Truth or another dare?"  
Rengoku Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff