StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:13 pm
The anniversary of all anniversaries
Date: Thursday May 19th

*If I need to fix this, or put it in another thread, please let me know. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:16 pm
User Image
It was another day, here at lovely, Rengoku Academy. If you were anyone else, aside from Kaito. But you see, today wasn’t just any day, today was a special day for everyone’s favorite Reaper. Today, as marked in big, bold red letters upon his calendar, was an anniversary! A day worth celebrating! And there was only one person he wished to celebrate this special day with…

Ever since he had found out Vivian was a teacher at the school, Kaito couldn’t get his mind off of the thoughts of his beloved Bat Demoness. He found it so sweet, and cute even that she was willing to stalk him enough to work at the same school as him, just so they could spend more time together! Granted, this isn’t truly the case, and Vivian herself had no idea Kaito was a teacher at this school… But in Kaito’s head, this is canon, okay? No thoughts or words from anyone would change his mind! Vivian was just a precious angel, hellbent on doing whatever she could to avoid Kaito… But he isn’t going to let her get away! Not after over 200 years of chasing her down, waiting and waiting for the perfect moment to surprise her with his very presence again! If it was one thing Kaito was, it was persistent! There was nowhere Vivian could go where Kaito couldn’t find her, and he made sure to let that be known every chance he could get, much to Vivian’s annoyance.

They say there’s no such thing as love at first sight, but Kaito was here to tell you, it was true, so very true!

All it took was one look at this woman, and Kaito knew right then and there, he wanted this woman. And he was going to have her, no matter what the cost. He was willing to go against his people’s demands for her head, over willing to look the large bounty upon her, at the collection’s office. Everything and anything, so long as it meant he could be by her side until death does them part – quite literally! The only thing that could tear these two apart was the end, in which only Kaito’s hands were able to do, and only Kaito’s mind could truly decide when that time should come. Ahh, the joys of being a Reaper… Thanks to his mark, placed upon Vivian’s neck, all those years ago, there was no way that another reaper could claim her precious life energy, or life for that matter. To be marked by a Reaper, was a promise of life though the cost was to play a flirty game with death itself.

Sitting in his office, Kaito could be seen sitting in his chair, arms crossing over his chest. The annoying creaking sound of the chair filled the silence of the room as he rocked back and forth in his chair. Upon his face, there was an oddly serious look, a look of which was unusual for him to be caught with. It wasn’t very often Kaito took the time to care or think about anything really. He was the more, don’t think, just do kind of guy. But this time, he was genuinely lost in his own thoughts, reflecting back on this very important day. A day from over two hundred years ago… To be honest, Kaito was surprised, even with himself, that he could remember something from that long ago. But this day, it was important, the most important day of all his life if anyone were to ask! After all, who could ever forget the first day they ever fell in love? Kaito remembered that precious moment fondly, kept it stored, and locked away in the deepest recess of his mind to play whenever he wished. He could remember the night, the scent of blood in the air, the cries, and pleading for a person’s pitiful life. And the most beautiful sight of them all, a short, black-haired woman, with hair that fell like waterfalls upon her back. The joyful look in her pale colored eyes… And the feeling of Kaito’s own heart beat, beat beating against his chest.

A sigh sounds over the squeaking of the chair, as Kaito suddenly leaned forward, placing his hands down on his desk. Amethyst colored orbs glance to the side, staring at the giant calendar that filled his walls. “Huh. Wouldja look at that?” Kaito hums softly to himself, a flicker of a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. “Two hundred and twenty years, already huh?” Kaito muses as he leans back into his office chair. “I think that’s a great cause for celebration! To think, our relationship would last so long…” Kaito chuckles softly to himself. “Luckily, I’ve already prepared for this. Oh, Viv, you should be so happy to have a thoughtful man like me in your life~” Glancing down to the ground beside his chair, he took in the sight of a giant bouquet of flowers, a bottle of vodka, as well as an oversized heart-shaped box of chocolates. Because who doesn’t love chocolate? As Kaito’s mind began to fill with the joyful thoughts of Vivian feeding him the chocolate, Kaito shifts his attention to the draw on his desk. “... …” Reaching out, Kaito places his hand on the handle of the draw and pulls it open, part of the way. In doing so, he reveals a long, and slender black-shaped box, decorated with a cute little red and blue bow. Looking at the box, one might think it was to be some sort of necklace in it. It was anything but. What was wrapped up, kept nice, and safe within the safety of the box was something that held much more meaning than any piece of jewelry could ever mean. The object held within the box, was the one thing that brought the two together, the very object that led Kaito to find out the name of the woman who stole his heart.

Kaito grins, trying his best to picture the look on Vivian’s face when she received the gift. She probably thought it was long forgotten, left and abandoned in the very alleyway they meet so long ago. Look at him being so thoughtful! This was going to be one of the best surprises he could ever give her, that much he was sure of. Taking one last look at the box, Kaito closes the draw, before leaning forward again to rest an elbow upon the desk, and placing his cheek within his palm, a thoughtful look forming on his face.

Now, the next order of business, seeing as how everything else was already set up to go, the last thing needed to make this moment perfect, was to get Vivian in the room! And he knew just the way to do that… By texting! With his free hand, he goes into his pocket to pull out his phone. Tossing it up onto his desk, Kaito unlocks his phone, goes into his messages, clicks on Vivian’s name, and went on to type his message.

Quote:
Hey. Come to my office, it’s very important. I need you.

And send!

Short, sweet, and to the point, just the way Kaito liked it. Maybe seeing that he needed her will fill Vivian with a sense of urgency and have her come running to him. He would bet that she was probably going to be so upset with him for having called her to his office when she was probably in the middle of something important. Oh well! He was important too! While waiting on Vivian to get to the office, Kaito went into another drawer in his desk to pull out a little handheld mirror. He wanted to make sure he looked his best for when Vivian showed up~ Holding the mirror up at face level, Kaito moves his hand that was resting against the table up, and brushes his fingers through his hair, enjoying the softness of his hair, despite the fact of how many different hair care products he uses. Clearing up any possible imperfections in his hair, Kaito takes a moment to look at himself in the mirror, before showing off a smug grin to his reflection. “Looking good, as always~” Yup, he really was looking as good as he felt!

llIuminaughty

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

llIuminaughty

Dangerous Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

tab ❧ 𝓞𝓸𝓬 :: ---
x

tab ❧ 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 :: No one > Kaito
x

tab ❧ 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓽 :: Beep
x
tab ❧ 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 :: Viv's Art Classroom > Hallways > Kaito's Office

• " Talk."
    Thought

Meanwhile, in a certain art classroom was the artsy bat demoness, Vivian. There was nothing else she could or rather do at this very moment. Today, to Viv, felt like any other day. Having to be walking around the Earth for all of her life, traveling and all, made it feel like there was nothing special. Nothing about having to do almost the same routines was special to her. Everything was going to stay the same in her pale eyes.

That was until she met someone on the night of a Blood Moon over two hundred years ago. Not someone human, not another bat demon like herself, but in fact so happened to be a Reaper. Back over 200 years ago in an alleyway of England where Vivian lived and got her elegant English accent. Back then, that was Vivian’s prime where she would hunt and kill for the hell of it. For fun. On that night, she chased down a useless man and ended his little life with her own hands but in the end she caught the attention of the Reaper. The one and only annoyance in her life, Kaito Ketsueki. Vivian didn’t think that she would be able to catch the eye of Death, itself. It so happened that it ended up putting Vivian in a difficult position. Kaito had Viv’s back up against a wall with a scythe to her neck, cutting her in the process and leaving a bit of a scar on her neck, giving him a taste of her blood which started a ritual with the Reaper and in return Kaito offered his own blood to bond them together. The bat demoness rejected and attempted to run away all over the world.

That was a brief summary of what had happened in the past. That was how she came to know the Reaper. Granted, she never really knew him. Not a single name but the only thing she knew was that she hated Kaito then.

What about now? Did the bat hate the Reaper still? She sure did believe that she did.

Back to the present, shall we? Vivian eyes were set on some paintings on the easels that she was supposed to grade. One of them happened to be a painting from one of her students, Finn. "Hmmm, not bad. The color pallet he used this time is incredible. The boy’s parents must be proud of his work. Hell, I would be proud if he were my kid." Vivian waltzed over to her desk that was stacked up onto the wooden desk, a hand reached to one of her pens that were scattered along her desk, gripping onto one and brought it up to her lips as she searched around for her grading sheet to put into her laptop later on. It took a second to find it before sliding it toward herself. Now. Finnegan, Finnegan, where is his name at…aha! There he was. Right when she was about to put a good grade on the sheet the sound of her phone going ‘ding ding~!’ "Ugh, really?" Vivian let out a sigh as she set her pen back down in exchange for her phone. If only those who messaged her could see that she was currently busy. Extremely busy. "Now who could that be?"

As soon as her phone screen lit up, her eyes were immediately set on the name that messaged her in the first place. And sure enough it was the annoying Reaper who kept chasing her all these years. She unlocked her phone and quickly scanned the message that Kaito sent her.

”From Stupid Reaper:”
      Hey. Come to my office, it’s very important. I need you.

Jesus, what could be more important than getting her job done? Should she message him back or just flat out ignore him? What if he only wanted her to go to his office just to annoy her more than he already does since she started this job in the first place? Dammit. She supposed that she was going to see what he needed but she wasn’t going to message him back, not only that but she was going to head to his office at her own damn pace.

Vivian shoved her phone into her pocket and walked right out of her classroom. Let’s just see what he really needed her for. A few minutes of walking and she was at the gym. An empty gym caused her heels to click against the gym floor to echo loudly. Vivian’s face was blank but in her mind you better believe that she was irritated already. As soon as she finally made it to the door of Kaito’s office she gave the door a nice loud knock before entering in on Kaito checking himself out. Lord, help her. "Geez, what’s got you trying to doll up?" Vivian spoke as she leaned against the door frame with her shoulder. "You better have a good excuse to have me come all the way from my classroom and stop grading my student’s projects." Vivian stepped inside of the office and shut the door behind herself and made her way over to and behind Kaito’s desk to sit on the edge. Viv was about to open her mouth to say something until something caught the corner of her eye. She turned her head to look over at the bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate, and importantly…vodka.

What was going on here? It sure as hell wasn’t Valentine's day. Oooh, the questions that were swimming in her pretty little mind right now. There was no way that he was trying to propose to her like he kind of did during their little date before. "Uh, what’s going on here…? Is there a reason there’s all of that on the floor?" Speaking as she pointed over to all the lovey-dovey objects. Should she be worried here? Vivian wasn’t one that always got gifts from a secret admirer due to her traveling a lot before but here was Kaito doing just those things. But not so secret. He always made everything too clear.

•  
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:11 pm
    User Image
    Kaito was sitting at his desk, waiting patiently for Vivian to come strolling in to his office, with that beautiful smile of hers. Oh, he just knew she’d be sooooo happy over the fact Kaito had texted her, while she was in the middle of doing something. But in the meantime, while he waited for Vivian, he made sure that everything was set and ready for her arrival – including himself of course. When Vivian opened the door, Kaito had been caught, mirror in hand, staring at his own reflection. Hearing Vivian’s voice, Kaito lowered the mirror from in front of his face to see Vivian leaning into the doorway, looking, just as he expected, so happy to see him! Kaito puts the mirror away, closing the desk drawer before addressing Vivian’s question. “What? Can’t a man look good for his lovely lady?” Kaito asked, quirking a slender brow skywards. “I knew you were coming to see me, so I had to make sure I looked my best for you, sweetheart~” Kaito chimes, grinning from ear to ear. “But when I look this good, there’s really not much for me to do. Hahaha!” Kaito replies with a loud laugh.

Before he could really get into more of his charming good looks, Vivian was quick to speak up, wanting to know what the reason was behind why he had called her to him, to begin with. Ahh, just like always, Vivian was straight down to business as always.“Ehh? Can’t I just want you to come to me so I can see your pretty face~?” Kaito questions, tilting his head to the side, brows furrowing close together with genuine confusion. That’s what she was doing? Talking about boring… “Seriously? You’re getting upset because I pulled you away from doing something boring?” Kaito huffs, looking mildly offended. “You can’t look at me, and tell me you’d rather be grading papers instead of spending time with me? Puh-leaze! No one likes to do their responsibilities, and would much rather have fun. I mean, look at me! I’m always having fun!” Kaito beams, looking so proud of himself. Yup, some teacher he was… However, when it came down to it, his work was done and on time(most of the time rushed!) in order to avoid getting in trouble with the principal. “You should be thanking me for pulling you away from such a boring day. Tch.” Leaning back in his seat, Kaito reaches up to cross his arms over his chest.

The door to the office shut behind Vivian, causing Kaito to perk up a bit in his seat, eyes widening with surprise. Well, he wasn’t expecting her to close the door… Then again, what he was going to talk to her about, was something he didn’t really want anyone else butting in while he was trying to have a moment with Vivian, so maybe it was a good thing that she closed the door. At least that’s what Kaito was trying to tell himself to keep other thoughts from surfacing in his head… As Vivian approached his desk, Kaito made sure the drawer of his desk was closed, to prevent Vivian from getting a peek at the surprise present he had waiting for her. When she sat down at the edge of the desk, Kaito hummed softly, seemingly happy that she decided to sit so close to him. And once more, Kaito found himself trying to be a ‘good boy’, and keeping some things he wanted to say in his head. “Aww~ You just want to be close to me right now, huh?” Kaito asks, pushing his back against the chair. The loud squeaking noise as the chair pushed back from Kaito’s weight rang in the air as Kaito went to make himself more comfortable. “I’m not complainin’. You can get as close to me as you want. Heh heh heh.” Kaito mused, trying to get a reaction out of Vivian.

When he went to look up at her though, he saw that she was sitting there in silence, her lips slightly parted as if she wanted to say something, and yet she wasn’t. Another thing of interest Kaito noticed was the fact her eyes weren’t on him but on the present sitting on the floor beside him. Looks like she finally noticed the gifts he bought for her! Which reminded him… Vivian came to the room without a present for him. Hm… Did she not realize what today was? No! What a silly thought! Today was such an important day for both of them! Surely Vivian was looking forward to spending this day with him, as much as Kaito was looking forward to spending the day with her! Maybe her surprise would come later, while they were hanging out. Oh! What if she already had a place for them to go and spend their time together? Maybe, maybe she had a new tattoo designed for him. Maybe…

Vivian’s voice cut through Kaito’s thoughts, breaking the Reaper’s concentration. He blinked a few times as he snapped out of his thoughts, and turned his head to look back at Vivian. He waited for her words to finally register in his head, and once they did, his expression faltered, and he looked at her with an incredulous look. “Huh?! What the hell do you mean by that?!” He squawks, throwing his hands up in the air. “Reason?! Hell yeah there’s a reason for it!” He exclaims, reaching over to point at the calendar. “Do you have any idea what today is?” He inquires, narrowing his eyes with suspicion. With his index finger he pokes at the calendar, specifically at today’s date, where in big, bold and red letters, was written “Happy Anniversary!” He pokes the paper a few times, as if to emphasize his point, before lowering his hand down to his side. “Did you think I would forget about the most important day of my life? Lemme tell ya the answer… Uhh NO.” Kaito grunts, squinting his eyes as if to further express his suspicions.

There was no way Vivian didn’t forget about their special day, did she? There was something about that thought that was so heartbreakingly painful, it caused Kaito to frown a bit. “It was on the night of this day, two-hundred and twenty years ago, where I met the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. It was the day I experienced true love for the first time. The day I met the one that would forever change my life… How could I forget the day I bound myself to my special someone? A day like that is momentous for any Reaper. An opportunity that comes around only once, or twice in a Reaper’s life if they’re lucky enough.” maroon colored eyes gazed deeply into Vivian’s pale eyes as he spoke, his tone holding an unusual seriousness to it. Kaito takes a brief pause to stand up from his seat, his arms now moving to rest on the space of the desk left on either side of Vivian’s slender frame. The sharpness of his gaze was more intense than usual when they shared their little moments together, as the Reaper leaned in close, placing his face inches in front of Vivian’s. “It was the day that I met you, Vivian. Today is the anniversary of the day we met, and I bound you to me for all eternity… Are you trying to tell me you forgot?” a hint of hurt lingered between his words, as his eyes moved from side to side in a frantic manner, searching Vivian’s gaze for any signs of a lie, proof that she wasn’t proving his words to be true… “There’s no way. You couldn’t have forgotten, right? … Damn Vivian! You’re such a jokester! Teasing me like that. Making me think you didn’t remember. Ppfftt! I mean, how could you forget such an important day? Hahaha!” Kaito leans back from Vivian, sputtering out a small laugh, slapping at the desk in an amused fit. He was stupid for thinking such things about Vivian. There was no way she could forget! “Of course you wouldn’t. This day is just as important to me as it is to you.” He shrugs his shoulders in a dismissive manner. “I guess you just wanted to wait to surprise me with my gift, huh? Though, to be honest, just having you around is a gift in and of itself.” Kaito replies with a toothy grin, throwing in a genuine reply to help set the mood. Maybe that would be enough to put Vivian in a better mood?

It seemed Kaito was convinced that his mind was just playing tricks on him, trying to ruin his good mood. As if he would even let his mind ruin his precious and valuable time with Vivian! Letting out a small sigh, Kaito falls back into his chair, causing it to groan loudly, and squeak under the sudden weight. Reaching beside him, Kaito grabs at the bouquet of flowers, the giant box of chocolates as well as the bottle of whiskey, and moves to place them on his desk beside Vivian. “Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I hope you like what I got you~!” Kaito cheers, looking at Vivian with a small gleeful sparkle in his eyes.

And cue the love and affection from the Bat Demoness in three… Two… WAIT! Kaito wasn’t done here yet! There was still one more surprise he had for Vivian! The absolute proof of how much their fateful encounter meant to him. This gift was the best thing he could ever give Vivian! And when she got to see what it was for herself… He just knew she was going to fall in love with him all over again. “Wait! Wait! There’s still one more gift I got for you! One that I just know you’re going to love!” Kaito suddenly shouts with enthusiasm. He grabs at the handle of the drawer and opens it up, revealing a long and slender shaped black box. “I mean, I know you’d love anything I got you. But this gift right here. I just know will seal the deal and finally get you to confess you love me too. Heh heh heh!” Kaito spoke with pride, looking so proud of himself that he thought of something so clever. Drawing in a deep breath as if to calm himself, Kaito grabs at the box, being sure to close the drawer before turning in his spot to face Vivian. “Alright, prepare yourself for the greatest gift, aside from being graced with my presence on a daily,” Kaito pauses, with a laugh, and smug smile at the mentioning of himself – it wouldn’t be Kaito if he didn’t! “That you will ever receive. Ta-dah!” Kaito holds the box out in front of Vivian, waiting a little too eagerly for her to take it. Like a child on Christmas, Kaito’s eyes beamed with a joy unlike any other as he bounced in his seat a few times, unable to hold back his excitement for much longer. All he knew is that whatever Vivian had planned, had better be big and amazing if she hoped to top his gift!

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

Rengoku Academy

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces