Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:08 pm
Saturday - May 7th- Noon - O
Campus Halls

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After the night before, Aella felt like she needed to get out. Granted, sleeping forever also seemed like a very valid option, but despite the raging headache she had taken a massive amount of painkillers for and the seriously annoying double vision that made her dizzy, she wanted to get out. Besides, maybe the fresh air would do her good. So she got her largest pair of sunglasses on, dabbed a bunch of concealer over the nasty bruise meph had given her, and headed toward the cafeteria so she could get a coffee and see if the caffeine helped any.

Currently Wearing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 11:44 am
User Image Already at the cafeteria was MoRueran, the boyish fellow in a dark red coat who has made himself known in the school as that one seemingly harmless weirdo who is often seen either eating a copious amount of pastries or is deeply invested in a coloring book. Today was the day he tried this drink called Cola for the first time. It was very sweet, cold, and very bubbly. With the slowly rising jitteriness kicking in from both the sugar and caffeine, Mo felt like he could run around all day, which was probably a good thing as he was going to be carrying a large box of stuffed toys that were meant to go to a charity. There was also what he was tasked to do by Cash to help save Aella from the coming "shadow". Just when Aella crossed his mind, she came waltzing in.

MoRueran, taking another sip of his cola, wondered if a certain friend of his somehow popped into this world and decided to joke around. That crazy T-posing dancer with blonde hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Waltzing was too generous of a word for the kind of walking Aella was doing. She wasn't shuffling per say, but her feet weren't moving all that fast either. She looked just short of a zombie dragging itself through the doorway. One might wonder how one so graceful could be so uncoordinated looking out perhaps Aella just simply for in with all the other students who had binged Netflix until late and slept in until an ungodly hour. Mo would see the girl slowly make her way to where the coffee was kept, half a** her way through adding cream and sugar to it, and grab a plastic wrapped sandwich on her way out. She at least remembered to bring her meal card with her to scan at checkout or she would have been SOL. The woman at the register frowned as she scanned the items, likely thinking something about her use of sunglasses indoors but Aella couldn't care less. She just wanted to get rid of the pounding in her head. Once she slipped her card back into her pants, she perked back a corner of the sandwich, took a bite, and proceeded to half chew as she shuffled back toward the door. Maybe she should go outside for a bit...

Currently Wearing:

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:43 am
User Image As soon as Aella stepped out of the cafeteria, MoRueran hopped onto his feet and would also waddle his way through the door though not before waving a friendly goodbye at the cafeteria staff on his way out. Rather than overtly tailing behind the young woman-- because who wouldn't notice the waddling manlet following after someone who's already garnered so much attention to herself-- Mo was able to keep tabs on her through his Ancient Human senses. More specifically, he was able to sense the living presences of creatures and the consciousnesses exerted by all sentient beings. This sensory ability which was lost in all modern humans came with the risk of causing overstimulation and inflicting trauma onto its user unless it was actively inhibited.

The red-clad brawler resorted to his life-sensing abilities not as a way to simply indirectly track Aella down without looking suspicious, but because that large box of plushies that were hoping to go to a good home took slightly more priority. Getting Aella safely into Cash's care would be his very expedient follow-up task on his check list. But plushies first.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:08 am
User Image
It had been a little over two hours since Kaito Had last eaten his last meal. And right now, he was starving! If he didn't eat something soon, he felt like he was going to faint(not really but Kaito can be a bit overdramatic at times!)! He decided to hit up the cafeteria and get himself a meal. While food would satisfy his hunger, what he was really craving was some life energy. Would he be able to get a sweet treat like that today? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends if he could find someone 'willing' enough to give up some of their precious life energy to Kaito. But where could he find someone stupid kind enough to do so? After a casual stroll through the halls, the gym teacher makes his way to the cafeteria. Amythyst-colored orbs narrowed slightly as he took in the faces of the students in the room, his attention drawn to two people in particular. One, was the oddball drinking a soda, being some type of loner, and the other was a girl who was fixing herself a cup of coffee. And what was she wearing? Sunglass… inside?! WHY?! If that wasn’t something that irked Kaito’s nerves... He needed to know the answer to this all-important question! “... Tch.” A small scowl formed on Kaito’s face, as he decided to watch over the girl as she went through the line, moving about rather slowly. Kaito brings a hand up to scratch the back of his head. He was no expert, but weren’t teenagers usually a bit more active than that? The way she was walking around, almost reminded him of a zombie.

Seeing as how Kaito was one that got enjoyment out of making people’s day that much worse(which based on what he saw, this girl was already having a day), Kaito decided, why not make it worse? So, deciding to be nosy(and annoying), Kaito began to make his way toward Aella, to have a little conversation with her. But not without first getting distracted by the little weirdo from earlier come waddling past him. Kaito regarded the shorter male, with a raised brow, and a bothered scowl on his face. Ugh, that kid... He always had a way of creeping Kaito out whenever they crossed paths. “Okay then...” The gym teacher muttered under his breath, before shaking his head letting the kid go for now, and went back to his earlier mission of getting Aella to talk!

As Aella took a bite of her sandwich. walking towards the door, Kaito came walking up behind her, being sure to keep a small distance behind her as he spoke up. “You look like you’ve seen better days.” He idly comments, not bothering to hold back the sarcasm in his voice. “What’s wrong? You stay up too late partyin’ last night? Hahaha!” He comments, letting out a laugh. “As a teacher of this school, it’s my job to meddle – I mean, care about the wellbeing of my students. And to me, you ain't lookin' all that good.” He informs, after calming down from his amusement over Aella's misfortunes. “So, why don’t you and I have a chat, yeah? Let’s begin with the question on everyone’s minds: Why the hell are ya wearin’ sunglasses indoors, huh? Tryin' to hide somethin'?” He questions, his tone hinting at the uncaring nature he felt at the moment. He really didn't care about what she was doing though, the only thing he cared about was finding out why she was wearing sunglasses inside. Because who even does that?!

Currently Wearing:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So far, she hadn't noticed the weird kid with the box of toys. Despite all the trouble she was in, she wasn't exactly looking for anything out of the ordinary. Being in school in mid-day with the occasional student or teacher idling about here and there made her feel relatively safe. She was pretty confident Cash wouldn't be able to find her here since the school was relatively secluded and he didn't have enough information about her to search the databases. Nurse Kalen was the only danger and he seemed to like Wednesday to be the day of reckoning (or so his previous pattern suggested) so she felt pretty comfortable roaming about in a daze. Thus, people whom she wasn't heavily invested in (like the marshmallow boy who was in her martial arts club) went completely unnoticed. One could even ask Aella if he was in the cafeteria that day and she'd probably say no.

Stormy orbs shifted lazily behind her dark lenses as someone came up to bother her. A scowl settled across her plush lips as she took in both of the oversized man-children. He looked a little old to be a student. Her confusion was quickly clarified, as he introduced herself as a teacher. Oh. This wasn't the kind of attention she wanted. Well, there was nothing that scared off adult men faster than a teenage with a hormone problem. She took her time finishing the food that was in her mouth before bothering to give him a response "I'm on my period and I have a migraine." She said flatly, staring at him from behind her lenses as if she were almost daring him to say something else about it.
Currently Wearing:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:21 pm
User ImageWhen Kaito asked a question, he expected an answer. Especially from one of the students! It was called respect. Students were meant to give their attention to their teacher, not blatantly ignore them! The entire time Kaito stood there waiting for an answer, Kaito could feel his right eye twitching with annoyance. ‘You little brat! I’m going out of my way to talk to you and you have the nerve to ignore me?!’ Kaito mentally screamed, foot now tapping on the ground. ‘You gonna tell me how that food tastes with how slow you’re eating it?’ He continued to inwardly rage, trying his best to appear as calm as possible. And was failing horribly at doing so. After what felt like an eternity, Kaito opened his mouth, getting ready to say something, when finally Aella spoke! A few moments of awkward silence passed between the two of them as his brain processed what was said.

... … … HUUHHH?!” The earlier look of annoyance slowly began to change upon The gym teacher’s face as the realization of what Aella said dawned on him. An array of emotions flickered across his face, going from annoyance, to shock, to a look of disgust as he took a small step back, his eye blinking rapidly with surprise. “Holy s**t! Did you just say what I think you said?” He questions, nose crinkling slightly. Wow! This girl was pretty gutsy, being so bold to announce to a complete and total stranger that she was on her… time of the month. While this thought alone made Kaito inwardly cringe, Kaito stared at Aella for a few moments, before he placed a hand on his forehead, and sputtered out a laugh. “Wow! Seriously? You really got no shame, do ya? Telling a complete and total stranger… Ppffttt! Why not just announce it to the whole world while you’re at it?” He continued to laugh, reaching down to slap a hand onto his knee.

If it was one thing Aella was going to learn about Kaito, is that this guy can be persistent, and most things that deterred a normal person tended to attract Kaito, like a bee to honey. When he’s interested in something, it takes a lot to get his interest to change to something else. And right now, this girl had his attention. Though he had to admit, this little girl was feisty! Kind of reminded him of someone else he liked to mess with… Oh yeah, Kaito was going to have fun with this one! It was just a shame he was going to have to mind his 'manners' when in the presence of a student. “Oh man, I needed that laugh.” Kaito spoke as he reached up to wipe an imaginary tear from his eyes. “You got a lot of spunk to ya, don’tcha? Tellin’ it like it is? I like that in a person!” Kaito declares, a sparkle in his amethyst-colored eyes. “Though wait a sec. Are you meaning to tell me, the answer to my question about your sunglasses, is seriously because you got a little headache going on? Laaammeee… And here I thought you were hiding somethin’ more interesting than that.” With a huff, Kaito crosses his arms over his chest. “Where the hell is the fun in that? You’re a teenager, aren’t you supposed to go all out, and do stupid things? You’re only young once, and you’re letting a headache bother ya?” He goes on to ask, brows furrowing close together with genuine confusion.

Currently Wearing:

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:10 pm
User Image MoRueran was already carrying a considerably large box that somehow had only a third of its capacity full of plushies while the remaining two-thirds of its volume was occupied by the girthy, all-stuffing weight of the world's air. That was to say, the load the childlike fellow was hefting atop his right shoulder was about as cumbersome as deadlifting a paper napkin. With the cheerful wanderer having his near-nothing load on-hand, he would then proceed to scamper along his merry way as he tried to retrace Aella's location in the likelihood she may have gone elsewhere and hopefully wasn't in any danger while he took care of his contributions as a good Samaritan. Of course, it would have to be something exceptionally dangerous that was coming if it was capable enough of posing a threat to not only the young woman, but also the rest of the faculty and student body.

Just from a brief usage of his life-sensing he knew that the teachers and the students here had exceptionally strong lifeforces. Aella's, Arashi's, and Alluvion's presences were among the strongest. A near-unstoppable flood held back only by the fragile barrier that ignorance provides. An imposing storm cloud in human form who can shake the ground like thunder yet hangs about like a jovial white puff that promises a sunny day. A brooding Monarch of Darkness, calculating and of no discernable expression yet can become the very brush from which indomitable will and explosive emotion colors otherwise featureless shadows. They were all long-lived beings who-- with little change, perhaps-- would certainly remain even after Mo himself became nothing more than dust.

The future, that of a certain red brawler, would be told in a different time. In a different story. Right now, MoRueran was trying to find a way to figure out how to get the teacher who was currently with Aella away from her without alarming either of the two. Despite being able to heighten his mental processes-- something he doesn't do often because it gave him bad headaches-- he wasn't able to come up with a good enough idea to pull off what he needed without causing an uproar and he was now feeling nauseous. That wasn't a good sign.

Instead, a more upfront approach might be necessary, maybe tell the teacher that both Aella and he shared a class assignment that they needed to work on before it was due? Waddling up to the two of them, the silly-talking and silly-walking fellow was about to say something but was overcome with an intense wave of nausea, which caused him to lean on Kaito and... share what he had for lunch all over the teacher's shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:41 pm
User ImageKaito was so involved in his conversation with Aella, that he had barely taken time to register that the loner kid from earlier was heading in their direction. Kaito shot the poor boy a small glare, breaking from his conversation to address the approaching weirdo. “Oi! Kid! Watch where you’re–!” Before he could tell the kid to move, he felt a warm body suddenly lean into his side. Ohh… Ohh! Warmth! Kaito could go for a little warmth to make up for the cold chill that constantly followed after him, in fact, warmth was something he craved almost more than life energy. Though this was a little… awkward. Especially because he had a weird feeling about this… “Alright kid, you do know there’s such a thing as personal space? While I don’t mind a good–!!” Remember that bad feeling he was having? Yeah, well this was why he was having a bad feeling. Nothing in the world could prepare him for what was about to happen next… “You’ve got to be shittin’ me… Did this seriously just happen?! What is with you brats?!” Kaito murmured in a weak voice that wavered on the whiny side. Kaito’s face went paler than normal(if that was even at all possible) as he slowly lowered his gaze down towards his stomach, visibly cringing as some unwanted warmth literally splattered all over his chest and stomach. – This, this right here was the last form of warmth Kaito had ever wanted! ‘And this is why I hate kids…’ Kaito bitterly thought to himself, eyes narrowing into slits as he let out an angry scream, throwing his hands up in the air above his head.

You little piece of sh--Brat! Do you realize what you just did?!” Kaito hollers, unable to contain his anger as a manic look crosses his face. Oh, you better believe Kaito was pissed and was about to lose his temper! Which wasn’t a good thing. “Not only did you get in my way of helping this girl out, but you also just ruined one of my favorite shirts! You mother–Hrrrggh! ! I can’t believe this!” Kaito had to quite literally, bite down on his tongue to try and reel in his anger, so much so that he happened to draw blood. Here he was trying to look good in an attempt to wow Reiya with his muscular arms, and good-looking body. This particular shirt of his looked flattering and made him look better than he usually did(Yes, Kaito is very conceited, thanks). “How the hell am I supposed to impress my woman, smelling like crap, while wearing crap?! Do you know how long it takes for me to get ready?” He exclaims, eyes filled with a sudden rage, that showed little signs of calming down. “I am so going to make you pay for this, you damn punk! Who do you think you are trying to ruin my moment?” He growls out, with a sneer.

Kaito quickly moved to take his shirt off and proceeded to toss it on the ground in front of his feet. The chain that hung around his neck, went flying up into the air from the sudden movement before the odd-shaped symbol fell back, hitting his broad chest with an audible slapping noise. His sharp amethyst-colored orbs, take a quick glance over to the box Mo had with him, and that filled Kaito with an idea! If this brat was going to ruin his time, well then, Kaito was going to ruin this weirdo's plans! “I don’t care what you got planned, and I don’t give a flying damn if you’re sick. Because, you and me? You better believe we got some work to do. I’m gonna make you hand wash that shirt with a toothbrush and then dry it with a blow dryer! Do you hear me? I want it cleaned, and I want it cleaned right now. I got an important date happening later today, and I got to be looking my best.” He hisses, crossing his arms over his chest. “But before we do that, I demand an apology. That’s the least you can do for barfing all over my clothes, dammit!” He demands, looking at Mo with an expectant stare.

Currently Wearing:

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 7:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. God this guy was a d**k. Society was so forward thinking in some ways and then there were these kinds of people, the kind that looked so abashed at the simple mention of ‘female problems’. Granted, she was counting on the subject making him uncomfortable. Adult males simply felt awkward whenever anything of a sexual nature came out of a teenager’s mouth. Still, she expected him to have some saving grace for his discomfort. The last male teacher she’d said that too simply looked stricken, cleared his throat, adjusted his tie, and apologized for stopping her. This d**k though… She closed her eyes and let out a long, slow breath to center herself a little. The acidic nature of her coffee combined with her empty stomach and massive headache was actually making her feel worse. The exhale helped somewhat. Maybe she should eat more of the bread from her sandwich and let her stomach settle a little before drinking anymore caffeine.

“If you don’t want to hear the answer, don’t go up to girls, tell them they look like s**t, and then demand an expla... na… tion...” Aella’s stormy gaze tracked incoming movement over the curve of the teacher’s shoulder to that baby faced boy from martial arts club. Then the next thing she knew, vomit was spraying out the guy’s mouth. Oh god, what was it about other people throwing up that made everyone else feel like throwing up? She wasn’t sure if it was the smell hitting her or the sound of him retching that triggered her gag reflex, but her own stomach turned in tune to his and threatened to chuck what she’d just eaten right out. Aella’s sandwich dropped to the floor as her hand flew to her face to cover her mouth and pinch her nose shut at the same time. One wave had been stifled but she needed to get the ******** out of dodge.

Not wishing to see the end of this little encounter, she turned on the ball of her foot, half doubled over, and began to half stumble, half jog in the opposite direction with the intention of putting as much distance as she could between herself and the kid chucking up his lunch. Another wave hit her only a few steps out and she clumsily placed her coffee on a random a** table- or counter- (honestly she wasn’t paying attention she was just in a hurry to get it out of her hands) while she fought back the urge. It sloshed through the lid and spit scalding caramel colored liquid all over her hand which only made her ditch it that much faster in her scrabbled attempt to flee.

Currently Wearing:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:11 pm
User Image MoRueran was slowly getting back his bearing as he tried to wipe away his tears and what surprisingly little debris managed to get on his red coat. He was shivering and wobbly but was otherwise feeling like the worst of that nauseated feeling he was experiencing moments before had run its course. His attention was immediately pulled-- forcibly wrenched even– by the now visibly angry and increasingly loud voice of Mr. Kaito whose lamentations over his ruined shirt were intermingled with grim promises, thinly veiled threats, that he would make the now increasingly panicked young man labor and toil until the tarnished attire was restored to as clean a state as possible.

Hints of new tears were starting to bead around Mo’s near-closed eyes as he didn’t want to get in trouble and he didn’t mean to make a mess of the teacher’s shirt even if it hadn’t been all that important to the older man, who proceeded to angrily throw the now filth-laden garment onto the ground. Quickly looking around, he was finally able to notice that not only was Aella not around… there happened to only be just the two of them present. MoRueran’s shivering stilled then as the air around him took an eerie calm, the red-clad weirdo was sizing Kaito up and judging just how much distance there was between the two. How quickly could he gather his strength into his right hand, and just how much sooner would it be for him to close the distance?

Taking a deep breath, a shimmering heat haze began to emanate from Mo, the ripples of agitated air warping how some of the immediate environment was perceived. Moving like a crimson blur, the Violence of Mankind would aim at the junction where his current prey’s neck met his shoulder and would attempt to clamp down with his thumb, middle, and index fingers. Hard.  

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 12:23 pm
User Image

OOC: Had to rush this, as I was going over my last break for the day so I apologize for any typos! I left multiple options for Mo to take, be it if his wrist gets caught or not. I hope it makes sense as any sort of fighting scenes aren't my strong suit. XD If I need to edit or change anything please let me know and I will do it once I'm at home and able to get on the computer to type. Thanks~<3

Well, wasn’t this turning into a complete and total shitshow. First Kaito was thrown up on, which only provoked the teacher’s rather fragile terms of temper, and now the girl he had been trying to help was now(rather pathetically), trying to scramble away to put distance between them. Kaito grit his teeth in anger, as he looked to where Aella was running off to. “Hey, you! Get the hell back here! Can’t you see I was tryin’ to help you?!” Kaito calls after Aella, getting ready to shove Mo out of his way so that he could follow after Aella.

And this is why he hated students. He hated trying to ‘be nice’. He hated almost everything. Kids especially! So stupid, annoying and… Ugh! But it seemed before he could hurry after her, he was met with… Oh my God. Somebody please kill Kaito know. Was this boy seriously crying?! What a pathetic little wimp. Kaito looked down to Mo with a sneer, eyes harboring a look of genuine disgust. Was this little runt expecting sympathy? Well, Mo, you were clearly asking the wrong person! If it was one thing Kaito lacked, it was sympathy for sniveling little crybabies! In fact, the sight of tears alone only further provoked Kaito into anger. Let’s add unneccassary tears onto the ever growing long list of things Kaito hated. “Aww, what’s wrong? Wittle baby in need of a bottle?” Kaito asked, voice dripping with a sarcastic venom, before letting out a mocking laugh. “You want me to go get yer bottle and warm it up for ya while I’m at it? Damn it… You’re pathetic.” Kaito huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. “Kids these days are so freakin’ soft it’s disgusting! Seriously? Going into a blubbering mess just because you’re gettin’ yelled at? Quit your blubbering, stop actin’ like a baby and man the hell up! You did the crime and now yer gonna pay the–

A sudden shift in atmosphere caused Kaito to pause in his words, brows knitting close together in genuine confusion. “What the hell?” A sudden warm warmth, like that of a sun’s rays on a bright and sunny day hit Kaito’s body, warming his exposed skin in an almost comforting manner. Kaito would’ve felt calmed by the warmth alone had it not been for his change in vision. Whoa! Was he drunk or something? The last thing he remembered was the hallway looking normal. And now? Not so much… He didn’t remember drinking anything. So was this just his hunger making everything look weird?

Oh no, no! It wasn’t his mind playing tricks on him! It was the little runt standing in front of him! Such strength, such power… such warmth. Ahh, it was delicious! Kaito wanted some of it for himself! A deep chuckle sounds from Kaito’s lips as his eyes begin to glow a dull pink in color as he activated his powers. Just before Mo hand’s could somehow reach his neck(considering the foot difference between them -- which alone was enough to impress), Kaito brought his hand up in an attempt to catch Mo’s wrist, mid-movement.

If he was able to, he would then give the captured wrist a tight squeeze, enough to show that Kaito was serious, and if he should choose to, he could snap it with just a small little movement of his fingers. If he didn’t succeed, well, Kaito would still be grinning either way, purposely going out of his way to get hurt, while finding himself mildly impressed by the audacity of this kid to try and attack Kaito right out in the open. He’s got spunk! And Kaito liked that in a person! That and… Whatever pain Mo may have managed to inflict upon Kaito, would only serve to boost the Reaper’s strength… While giving him a moment of pure pleasure. Kaito loved it when someone hurt him, it was such a delightful feeling! Though, it was a little weird to Kaito(thus losing some value to the bliss he felt), seeing as how it was a student that caused him to feel any sort of way…

Well, well, well… What’s this?” Kaito asks, turning his head slowly and dramatically to look at Mo’s wrist, the glow in his eyes brightening, and becoming that much more ominious as he narrowed his eyes, intensifying his powers. He attempts to do a quick jerk of the hand, attempting to pick Mo up off the ground from his wrist, a cackle of sadistic glee slips past the Reaper's lips. “A student trying to attack a teacher, huh? Well… Far as I’m concerned, that’s grounds for… expulsion. If I had my way, I’d have you outta the school, after a small conversation with the principal. Would you like that? Then what, babycakes? You gonna go home and whine and cry to mommy and daddy that the mean ol’ teacher handed your a** to ya? Boo-hoo.” Kaito idly hums, seeming to enjoy playing with his little prey as he unleashes a manic laugh. Licking at his lips, Kaito then attempts to savor any bit of life energy he recieved through the skin to skin contact he received while holding onto Mo. Ahh, now that was the stuff… If Kaito had the chance to taste the boy’s life energy, a blissful look would soon find it’s way to his face, and Mo would feel himself starting to grow tired as the life literally drained from his body. If Mo somehow managed to resist, then he would be met with a devilish smile, as Kaito released Mo’s hand from his grip. Didn’t want to kill the poor boy now did he?

I gotta admit, maybe ya ain’t as much of a baby as I thought. Ha! Looks like you got some balls under that weird a** coat of yours, if you think you can attack me like that and get away with it.” Kaito replies with a smirk. “But now ain’t the time for that, got it? Point is, you got a debt to pay, and I got a woman over there to help – even if she doesn’t want it.” Kaito replies, glancing past Mo in the direction Aella was walking off in.

Currently Wearing:

Rengoku Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces