Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:17 pm
Making a New Friend?

General location: Random Hallway in the School | Time Setting: After promposal day?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:00 pm
『 It's in the air and it's all around 』xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Hallway
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: No one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Internally: Alone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wearing: Mask and This

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
      User Image

"Come on, Meph. You got this just take your time and keep pushing. Everything is fine." The young dragon grumbled to himself as he closed the door to his locker. That broad chest of his expanding as he took a deep breath. As he released all the air built up in his lungs, Mephitis let his blue-haired head lightly hit the locker before him. Everything was not fine, anyone could see that. The boy was just radiating stress from his very form and little aspects about how he looked showed how down he was. Granted, you might need to know him more to see that. His clothes were more disheveled than usual. His eyes were a bit redder and the nerd seemed rather tired. It wasn't like he would pass out at any second... He just seemed to be so over the bullshit of this world that he'd snap at someone for the slightest inconvenience.

"What am I doing lately? I just want to make some friends." Mephitis had completely forgotten about that personal goal a while back. He had at least a few people he considered friends. Although, it might be a little hard to tell? Akyrie was most certain his best friend given she was his girlfriend now. Aella was... She was complicated. Atticus could be considered a friend since he had been training the boy as of late. While Mephitis wasn't living up to expectation, he was keeping up enough to at least please the demon. Granted, the dragon still had to wonder what the hell was going through that guy's mind. Who else? Could he count Shiori? What about Aella? Damn, he was so unsure. Why were all his friendships weirdly complicated?! He banged his head against the locker again and let out a long sigh.

"Okay! Let's forget all the bullshit. Today, we make a friend! I want to make high school memories and that's what I'll do! Just need to say hi to someone... Anyone!" The pink-eyed student reassured himself as he pulled away from the locker and got ready to start his "mission". Even with that pep-talk though, he was still dreading the thought of meeting someone. He should start with someone he at least sort of knows?

xxxx T o x i c xxxxxx B o t a n i s t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

『 With a taste of a poison paradise 』

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 7:20 am
User Image
It had been a great time so far, with Promposal out of the way, and with Aimi accepting Finn's promposal, the blonde bomber felt as if he was floating on cloud nine. His temper had gone down only slightly, making him less prone to picking fights! Unless of course, someone went out of their way to start a fight with him. But that was talks for another day!

Currently, Finn was in one of the art rooms, marveling over the finished project. Now that the pressure of promposals was done and over with, Finn could go back to working on some of the other projects he pushed aside. A project he attempted to start since the day that those Sakura kids got to the school.

Standing in front of his painting, Finn looked at it proudly, tapping a pen against his cheek. ”It's perfect! Heh!” Finn declares. Leaning forward with the pen in his left hand, Finn writes his name in the bottom right-hand corner of the picture, leaving his mark and making it a one-of-a-kind Finn original. Straightening himself up, Finn moves to place the pen behind his ear.

Time to spread his art to the other ungrateful or less artistically inclined! The person that will be receiving his art, will be so appreciative and thankful that they'll grow to love Finn's art and become one of his adoring fans~ just another person Finn could use to spread the joy that was his art! And who was this person you might be asking? Mephitis! Or as Finn affectionately dubbed 'Clipboard Guy'. The reason behind this name? Is on the day they met, the thing that stuck out to Finn about this guy(aside from his awesome semi-transformation that inspired the drawing to begin with), was the fact when Mephitis tried to look tough and stand up for that pink-haired girl, the clipboard that Meph threw up in the air ended up hitting him in the head, effectively ruining any chance the poor guy had at looking cool and impressing the girl.

With a grin on his face, Finn carefully takes the canvas off the easel and holds it up in the air to give it one last look over. ”He better appreciate this, after all the hard work I put into making this. Hm.” Finn mumbles, a determined glint in his eyes. Because if Meph didn't appreciate the art, well… Finn's good mood won't be so good anymore. Nothing was more insulting to Finn than someone not appreciating or disrespecting his art!

With canvas in hand, Finn makes his way over to the nearby table, grabbing at a black cloth, and proceeds to throw it over his art, to keep it as a surprise for the recipient, and to keep anyone else from seeing it before Meph could. Finn didn't want the surprise to be ruined! That moment that Meph's eyes get to see the painting will be the best moment, the make it or break it moment. The spark of joy, and sensation of being overcome with emotions… Ohh just the thought had Finn giggling to himself in anticipation. Now there was one more thing left to do! To find Mephitis and give him the art!

With that plan in mind, Finn made his way out of the art room, and out into the hallway. How hard was it going to be to find one guy in a school full of people? The dude stuck out like a sore thumb with his crazy blue hair, pink eyes, and above all, that weird mask of his(though Finn wouldn't admit it aloud, he thought the mask was kinda cool). This should be no problem! Easy!

….. ten minutes later .....

Finn had still yet to find the guy! And by this point, Finn was starting to get a little annoyed. Where the hell was this guy? Did he know Finn was looking for him? Was Mephitis trying to hide from Finn?! The blonde bomber grit his teeth in anger at the thought as he got ready to turn the corner. ”That ungrateful jerk! Trying to avoid me when I'm going out of my way to grace him with a piece of my art?” Finn hissed behind clenched teeth, getting ready to give up on finding Mephitis and go back to his dorm room to go sulk.

Then suddenly, as Finn rounded the corner, the person he had been seeking out was caught! Right there at the other end of the hallway! ”Finally… I found you.” Finn whispered to himself, sharp blue eyes narrowing slightly as he focused his gaze directly on the poison dragon. Nothing or no one was going to get in Finn's way now! And Finn let this little fact be known, as he began to stomp his way down the hallway, pushing anyone that dared to get in his way with a light shove from his free hand. ”Move outta my way! I'm walking here!” Finn growled towards one of the students, who quickly moved out of the way.

Like the red seas being parted, the hallway was nothing more than a clear path between Finn and Mephitis, who at this point was just turning away from his locker. Some of the students began to whisper amongst themselves, looking at Finn and then towards the person the blonde's eyes were focusing so intently on. Was there going to be a fight? That Sakura kid is going to get it! What did he do to make Finnegan so angry? were some of the words floating around the hallway as they stood against the walls, eagerly awaiting what was going to happen next.

From the end of the hallway, Finn raised his free hand in the air, and pointed directly at Mephitis, blue orbs narrowed and sharp. ”Hey! You! Clipboard Guy!” Finn's angry voice shouted over the hushed whispers of the students in the hallways. ”I'm talking to you!” Finn calls out as he starts to stalk down the hallway with a purposeful stride. ”Don't you dare move because I'm coming for you!” Finn continues to stomp down the hallway, carelessly pushing someone out of his way to avoid his precious art from being touched. However, to anyone else, it may have looked like he was just a big bully trying to take charge of the hallway.

As one could remember, Finn wasn't exactly the best when it came to interactions. He usually resorted to coming off as intimidating(or at the very least trying to come across that way). But deep down, he really was a good guy, if you know, you could get past his explosive temperament. It was just a wall Finn built up around himself to keep people at least an arms length away to avoid getting attached to someone. Though given his time and interactions with Aimi, Finn found himself lowering this guard a little too easily. As much as he wasn't wanting to admit it out loud, these Sakura kids had his attention, even with the thought that they were only temporary visitors to the school…

As Finn went off into his own thoughts, trying his best to put his guard back up to keep from getting attached to yet another Sakura kid, Finn came to a stand a few feet beside Mephitis. ”Do you know how hard you are to track down?” Finn inquires, giving a slight tilt of his head, giving Mephitis a good once over. ”Pretty stupid considering how much you stick out like a sore thumb in this school, yeah?” He replies, gesturing to Meph's mask with a nod of his head. After a few moments of silence, Finn's expression softens ever so slightly, as he adjusts the canvas under his arm. Okay, slightly less hostile, but still. He was working on it, slowly! ”You're already a pain, you know that? You better be thankful that I took the time to track you down. Hm!” Finn replies, a stubborn pout finding its way to his face.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 11:31 am
『 It's in the air and it's all around 』xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Hallway
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: No one > Finn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Internally: Alone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wearing: Mask and This

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
      User Image

”Hey! You! Clipboard Guy!”

Mephitis seemed to freeze in place as he heard a stranger's voice call out through the roar of the crowd. The rest of the student's starting to fall silent as all of their heads turned towards Finn, and they all began to whisper to one another. The poor dragon just staring at the floor in front of him as his mind started to race as he kept replaying words 'Clipboard Guy'. It couldn't be him, right? It couldn't POSSIBLY be him of all ******** people... Right? Why would someone seriously attach that horrendously embarrassing moment to him and use it as a way to call for him. No, he was just losing his damned mind finally after all that stress and was thinking irrationally. Besides, this guy sounded angry! What reason did anyone in this school have to be angry at him? He had done nothing! Not a damn thing! As he looked up though, he would see a somewhat familiar blonde storming over to him.

”I'm talking to you!”

"You have to be kidding me." Meph grumbled underneath his breath as he started to wonder what he'd done. How could he have possibly wronged this guy? After all, he had been so damn busy with school, training, his work, and a stupid amount of other things that he didn't have time to screw over other people. Well, not that he would do something like that in the first place! However, he had managed to mess up people's lives before when his intentions were good but definitely not this guy's! So, the dragon started to wonder if he should just start running. It felt like a fight was about to happen and he was in no mood for something like that. Would that just make things worse? After all, these two did go to the same school so Finn would just find him later. He couldn't just stand around and take a beating though!

All Mephitis could do was just stand there staring back at the other student. Those pale pink eyes watching with a mix of disbelief and annoyance. He did his best to prepare for whatever move Finn might make. However, the blond bomber just started talking to him... It felt like it was more so AT him given Mephitis wasn't even sure how to respond. The weirdo already rambling off about how hard the dragon was to find in this school, which was strange given his mask, hair, and eyes."I uh... I'm sorry for the inconvenience?" The toxic nerd blinked a few times as he looked away for a moment, eyeing the other people around, and then back again. Well, it didn't feel like a fight was about to happen. However, that made the dragon even more confused as to what was happening.

"Th-Thank you?" What the hell was going on? Why was he thanking this kid? Perhaps, he was hoping that placating Finn would help to avoid a fight. However, Meph was still confused as to why the blond was approaching him in the first place! The dragon just took a deep breath to calm his nerves once again before asking, "Can I help you?"

xxxx T o x i c xxxxxx B o t a n i s t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

『 With a taste of a poison paradise 』

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

StarryNightLight

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:14 pm
User Image
Finn seemed to be pleased over the apology he was given. Though don’t think for a second Finn still wasn’t bitter over the fact he had to go searching around the school just to find this one guy. It was a pain, Finn was hoping that Meph’s reaction to the piece of art will be worth the effort! ”That’s right you should be sorry. Hm.” Finn grunts, turning his head to the side, and in turn, glaring at a few students who had hung back to see if there was some sort of fight that was going to happen. A small growl from the blonde bomber, was enough to have the brave souls that lingered behind to go scurrying off, leaving the hallway nearly empty.

Clearing his throat, Finn turns to look back at Meph, grinning a bit as he was then thanked. Alright, Finn can get behind that! Already this guy was appreciating Finn taking the time out to find him. If that was the case, ohh, the look was totally going to be worth it! Finn could feel it. At the question, Finn nodded his head a few times. ”How kind of you for asking. As a matter of fact, you can help me.” Finn declares, placing the bottom of the canvas down onto the floor. With one hand on top of the canvas to keep it from falling, Finn uses his free hand to direct Meph’s attention to the blanket, by waving his hand about in a dramatic fashion. ”You can help me out, by feasting your eyes on a one-of-a-kind original piece of art, created by yours truly!” Finn beamed with the utmost pride, puffing out his chest as he looks at Meph, unable to keep the sparkle from his eyes. ”Be ready to marvel at my masterpiece, a true work of art.” His hand grips tightly at the black cloth, getting himself ready to pull. ”Behold! My Art!” He cries out, before ripping the cloth off of the canvas, with a flourish. The black cloth billows into the air in the sudden breeze, floating around Finn, before he casually throws the blanket over his shoulder, to keep it from falling onto the ground.

The image was of that from Meph, on the morning when the Sakura kids first arrived at the school. It was after Meph had gone ‘Hulk’ mode upon seeing his girl holding hands with another man. The rage and fury that was contained in Meph’s eyes at that moment had Finn captivated, his heart stirred into action from that one single glance. He had found the muse he had been looking for, the person to help get his artistic side going once more. And in that single moment, Finn knew, that was what he needed. The one beautiful moment captured forever in time… before being ultimately destroyed by a clipboard. Finn was so thankful to have caught the image in his glasses to help preserve the memory before it was ruined.

The image itself, captured Meph at that moment in time, subtle hints of a cloud of smoke, released from his mask in the colors of green, blue and purple, and proceeded to wrap around his body. His eyes, narrowed and sharp, expressed Meph’s inner rage and were aglow as if they were struck by the sun itself. The scales upon his face glistened and appeared to shimmer if one were to move their head from side to side to get a better look at them. His body poised to strike, ready to jump out of the picture and pounce on the person looking at the image. Meph’s hair was messy, yet looked as if it were moving in an unfelt breeze. The background so realistic, that it gave the impression that one could walk right into the image and be standing in front of the school building. All in all, it was a moment in time recreated with paint, a perfect memory captured forever in time upon the canvas…

It was this moment that caused me to become inspired, filled with the need to paint this for the world to see. Which is an amazing feat, as it’s not every day I get that inspired as I did that morning.” Finn goes on to gloat. ”The fury, the danger in your eyes, it took my breath away. You unknowingly became my muse, the great inspiration for my next project.” Finn speaks in a passionate tone, the adoration for his creation evident in his pointed stare. ”And this is the creation that became of such inspiration. And I got to say, it’s one of the best paintings I’ve done in quite some time.” Finn replies with a grin. ”It’s thanks to you, I was able to pick up a paintbrush again and get to work, creating this masterpiece. I had so much fun making this piece, and seeing as how you were the subject, I figured you should be the first one to lay eyes on the finished piece.” Finn chimes, his earlier foul mood all but faded away, and instead, was replaced by an excited look as the blonde bomber bounced in his spot as he spoke. Nothing made Finn happier than talking about art – even more so when he got to gloat about his own creations!

So, what do you think? Isn’t this the greatest thing you’ve ever seen? Has my art captivated you? Moved you to tears? Awestruck into silence? Heh! I know, I know. I am amazing, thank you~” Finn boasts, puffing his chest out again, holding his head up high as he glances down at his creation. The smile on his face is smug, as he quirks a slender brow skywards, as he places his free hand on his chest. ”Now, praise me and praise my art for all it’s splendid glory! Go ahead and don’t be shy~ I value praises and adoration~” Finn commands looking at Meph with a prideful, yet expectant look. Meph better be thankful and be honored Finn would take him on as a muse. It’s not every day someone was given such an honor! Right now, Finn’s hopes were high, expecting to hear great things from Meph. To the point that if Meph didn’t say anything, or didn’t praise Finn and his art, all the happiness that radiated off him, would fade and his foul mood would return in full swing.

Rengoku Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games