◈◈ — Nym's Journal [u/c] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「◈◈ — Welcome 」

Hello and welcome to my journal for SoA. I'm still learning a lot about the shop and thus a bit behind on some terms, systems, and features, but it's a slow and gradual process! I am super into RP and plotting of any sort, with a returning muse that is hungry to grow new plotlines and explore in-depth my characters. If you see someone you're interested in interacting with just let me know, either via DM on Discord or through Gaia PMs! I can be a bit on the shyer side offering plots at first, so I absolutely adore being poked first.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:05 pm
    「◈◈ — Table of Contents 」

words words words words

「 Page One 」

post - post - post - post - post

「 Page Two 」

name - name - name

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:41 pm
    「◈◈ — Rules and Notes 」

There are not many, to be honest, but there are a few "keep in mind" things to know about me in various subjects. I tend to be fairly forgiving, regardless if a "rule" is broken, but the set lists below will help keep things smooth and clear up a few things!

「 Plotting 」

Please offer plots! Even if I have a list of plots I want please consider offering one if you have an idea. I really struggle sometimes with developing plots and characters by myself, and strive off bouncing off another player. I often can't fully flesh out a character or idea I'd want without that needed interaction. I use music to create plots sometimes, but that comes and goes whenever inspiration hits. Please throw any plot idea at me!

I like variety. I'm a sucker for romance, of course, but I like any good ol' storytelling. I also am incredibly willing for just about any drama, ranging from fights, enemies, future death, betrayal, etc. I really just like making a story, so shoot your shot if you have an idea! Chances are I'll be into it.

I won't hold a mating forever if there's no interest. This means from the other player. Of course, there comes a time when a romantic pair might eventually drift into a quiet life together, and that's fine. I more won't hold someone for the potential of mating if the other person vanishes or just dips out of the plot entirely. There's no set "time" for when I consider a plot dropped, but generally if we've been working on something (or hadn't even begun) and the other player doesn't respond or dodges the plot for several months I will consider the plot dead. :c I will reach out a few times, though, so if you forgot that's totally okay!

I am forgetful. I have several disabilities and illnesses that make me likely to go through brain fog. It's my responsibility to keep up on things and I will do my best, but if you notice I forgot to log a plot point we did or family links or anything similar please consider poking me! It's not intentional. On that note, I entirely understand dropping a plot with me because of my forgetfulness.

I am "new". For the longest time I didn't partake in SoA aside from briefly brushing against it. I have struggled with anxiety and joining new groups for my entire life and it's only gotten worse. I am just now finally coming into play (as I was drawn by how the shop focuses heavily on RP and plot making), but that means I don't quite know all terms, all prides/packs, or really... all SoA shop lore. Don't feel uncomfortable correcting me or letting me know something; I appreciate it!

Tell me if you think my character would fit your pride/pack/etc. I do not even remotely know all the active gatherings and love the chance for the interaction they provide, so always feel free to advertise to me!

◈◈◈◈◈◈

「 Pairing 」

I like pretty pairings. I'm a sucker for pretty colors! I like contrasting, complimenting, and really anything as long as it works. It's hard to describe, so I tend to just say I might be picky here and there occasionally. If a pairing cannot physically breed I am much less inclined to care about colors. I'm not as picky as I write out, I just might sometimes not want to pair samey-samey pairs or a neon blue with a faded brown (although now that I said that I kind of like it.... so it's really situational).

Non-traditional pairings are 100% okay! I'll have my characters logged as what they're attracted to romantically and sexually as well as if they're monogamous or polyamorous (or open to poly).

I like drama. Look, if you want to breed your mated character with someone else that's okay. Just expect me to, if my character knows, write some drama, which I like. I'll never control you or how you play your character, just please let me know? It could be an avenue for more RP/plotting! I'm also totally happy if you want to keep our pair together forever with no drama. Both are great!

◈◈◈◈◈◈

「 Roleplay 」

Follow Gaia and shop rules. It's pretty much a given.

Ask before you maim. I'll probably say yes, but ask! Consent is key!

If you no longer want to continue the RP please let me know? I'll understand, I promise. Sometimes muses die or interest fades; that's okay.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:43 pm
    「◈◈ — Successful Breedings 」

None! :c

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:47 pm
    「◈◈ — Quests 」

Aside from breeding everyone and hoarding family lines? Uhhhh....

「 God Quests 」

Spiders — xxx

◈◈◈◈◈◈

「 General 」

Breedings — I really just want to play with other families and have cute/in-depth/drama plots ; n ;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 pm
    「◈◈ — Reserved 」

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:49 pm
    「◈◈ — Reserved 」

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:50 pm
    「◈◈ — Reserved 」

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

「◈◈ — Reserved 」

[align=center][img]https://nymrealm.com/nymtea/nym/soa/certs/utatu.png[/img][/align]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — General 」[/b] [/size]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Nicknames:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Orientation:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Seer:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b] [color=#91A4E5][i]#91A4E5[/i][/color][/list][/size]

[align=center]◈◈◈◈◈◈[/align]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — Family 」[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]Parents:[/b]
    [b]Mate:[/b]
    [b]Siblings:[/b]
    [*] name, name, name [/list][list][b]Children:[/b]
    [*] [b][i][[url=http://][color=#000000]With name[/color][/url]][/b][/i] name, name, name, name [/list]
    [list][b]Familiar:[/b] [/list][/size]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — Details 」[/b] [/size]

[size=11][b]Size:[/b]
    [b]Strength:[/b]
    [b]Speed:[/b]
    [b]Endurance:[/b]
    [b]Disabilities:[/b]
    [b]Marks:[/b] [/list][/size]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — Personality 」[/b] [/size]

[size=11] words words words words words words words words words words words [/list][/size]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — History 」[/b][/size]

[size=11]words words words words words words words words words words words

[*][b][[url=http://][color=#000000]PRP[/color][/url]][/b] - title [i][b][Ongoing/Complete/Dead][/i][/b] [/list][/size]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — Home 」[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]Home:[/b]

[b]Pride/Pack:[/b]
    [b]Position:[/b] [/list][/size]

[list][size=12][b]「◈◈ — Notes 」[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]Kept Children:[/b] [0/4]

[b]Open for roleplay:[/b]
    [b]Open for romance:[/b]
    [b]Open for breeding:[/b]
    [b]Open for pride/packs:[/b] [/list][/size]

[align=center][url=https://nymrealm.com/nymtea/nym/soa/uncerts/utatu.png][img="height=200"]https://nymrealm.com/nymtea/nym/soa/uncerts/utatu.png[/img][/url][/align]

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff