Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:32 pm
Live Thread

A live thread is on going meaning it flows in linear time. I will be noting time skips here on the front page. If any threads pop up that would fall in between the time skips in this thread, please make a separate thread in the dormitory forum. If you would like to skip forward to a specific day for your scene, please dm me on gaia or discord!

Pg 1 - Wed May 4th - Just before curfew
Pg 1 - Sat May 7th - 2:00 am
Pg 2 - Mon May 16th - Morning  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:55 pm
User Image V was sitting in the common room reading…a bunch of books out. Each open to certain pages. His black eyes look up. “You’re back…” he says calmly…looks at her being soaked, “…” he is wearing a black zip up and simply…slings it off to go over to her, “you look cold…also I’m looking into things that silence people…not that you can confirm, but I have a feeling that is what is happening…” he said calmly. “Do you need clothes?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella glances at him dully as he greets her but she doesn't say anything to him or give him more than a brief look as she crosses the common room toward the bathroom until he mentions something about silencing. That line of thought makes her pause and look at him again, slightly more alert as if he'd just given her a glimmer of hope. Aella then looks down as he comments on her wet clothing and she tugs at the hem of her cropped long sleeve shirt with numb, uncoordinated fingers. "Yea..."

Wearing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image Flipping his jacket like a cape, he temporarily wraps it around her the interior is warm, having been worn by him for the last couple hours. The smell of cinnamon lingers in the fabric itself as he thinks for a moment. “If you need warm clothes…I have some…I may even have a heating pad…I would like to talk with you a bit longer about what I have found…after your shower?” His tone was calm…flat again…but he didn’t look it. There was stress that worries his features…seeing as trying to build a solution off of nothing was no easy feat…still, this kind of magic or whatever it was wasn’t unheard of…but rather fairly difficult to manage
If she did go on with what he suggested, V would set some cozy warm sweats, a black knit shirt and a thick hoodie with a fur like liner on the inside. He would be waiting back on the common room couch with a pad in his lap…reading more books as he highlighted certain things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Perhaps it was his kindness or the sudden blanket of warmth thawing against her chilled skin. Perhaps it was the sliver of hope he'd given her or the fact that he was trying so hard to help when she was a stranger. Perhaps Aella simply wanted a distraction or to feel connected to someone else in that moment. Whatever the reason, Aella leaned forward as the coat settled on her shoulders and raised up in her toes. watching him as she placed a chaste kiss to his lips. "Okay." She said softly and lowered back down onto her heels.

User Image Alluvion was not one to be surprised easily...though lately he had been surprising himself with the odd emotions he felt for this girl...starting from day one. A part of him thought he might have been desperate for someone akin to a friend, and if that were the case than he could do nothing more than write that off as selfish. He couldn't have friends...not now...yet if that was what he really thought than why was he here donating all he could to-...huh?

Alluvion's eyes went wide with shock, shattering his infamous apathy. Now that...was the most surprised he had been. something automatic clicked too, and his lips pinched together to meet her own soft plush ones for that brief moment. "You..." Alluvion's eyes furrowed...trying to decipher what had happened...but all he could say...which is entirely credited to his blunt candor...was "That was nice..." his face grew red a little, and his eyes tried to turn away. It was....but why was that the case? did he like her? no...no that couldn't be it. Or could it? he had never felt this embarrassed...s**t he had never kissed a girl ever. "Ill...get everything ready, take your time...I-I'm not going anywhere. Obsidian eyes returned to hers, but he couldn't find the means to move...like...out of her way or something...What was this?!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unlike Alluvion, Aella didn't seem to have much of a reaction to kissing him. It wasn't the kind of kiss that swept her off her feet or made her shiver. This may have been the first time a woman had been close enough to him to leave a light scent on his clothing. He'd find later that he vanilla scent mixed well into the cinnamon of his own body and that a sticky sweet flavor lingered on his lips long after she wake away to remind him of her transgression ever time he kicked his lips. Her breath had tickled his cheek with just a touch of warmth that left a cooling sensation after she pulled back. The way Aella watched him when she kissed him was calm and curious. She didn't seem to mean any harm in it since the touch was gentle and a soft smile ghosted her lips when he told her it was nice. "Ill be back in a bit." Aella stepped around him, leaving him on his own while she took off to the bathroom, acting as if nothing of import had just happened.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:14 pm
User Image “Ok” Alluvion said, shaking as much of the moment off as he could. It didn’t matter, it was a gesture of appreciation…completely normal and warranted…he sighed and began to prepare what he could. He had collected the clothes…collected the heating pad…set the clothes by the shower…and warmed the pad for her when she got out…in the meantime he hit the books again…spells, rituals, etc, he needed to pool up everything

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella disappeared into the bathroom and was gone for a long a** time. There was a lot on her mind still, but when she remembered he was looking into things for her, she decided she should hurry up. Since he'd forgotten to get her clothes and it hadn't occurred to her either, Aella used the towel she had in the bathroom to squeeze most of the water out of her hair and wrapped up in his jacket with nothing else on. When she finally emerged from the bathroom, Aella had his jacket buttoned/zipped just enough to hide her bits, but the neckline dipped low and the bottom hem of the jacket was just enough to hide the curve of her buttocks.

User Image Alluvion was researching away, his head in the books. He had set the clothes out by the shower for her…but he didn’t really tell her where specifically it would be. That being said he wasn’t even aware that she hadn’t picked up his clothes…so when she emerged from the bathroom he didn’t feel any discomfort looking up too briefly to realize her state of dress and raise his hand slightly…a quiet gesture for her to come to him. “I have the heating pad here too, so that you don’t catch a cold…and a blanket…” he had brought that one from his room last minute since she looked miserable. After that his head was back in the books

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella walked right past the clothes, having not seen them and settled on the couch where the heating pad was. The shower warmed her up nicely so she didn't necessarily need it, but it actually felt nice to curl up in a blanket and snuggle up on something warm and toasty. "Have you found anything?"

User Image Without looking up, Alluvion moved one book to her, “there are several incantations and binding spells that have that effect. Most require ingredients or verbal catalysts…like here, does this seem close to anything?” Instead of listening, Alluvion looked up at her. By this time she had cuddled up in a blanket and was using the heating pad so he still had no idea that she wasn’t wearing much. His follow up question was also simple, “and there is someone who used this on you…to cover for them?”
His tone was soft…and his features were determined. He was putting his attentions on the issue…because back in the day he would have wished he wasn’t alone…that’s what started all this help he gave her…because she was in some trouble and dealing with it by herself…and she didn’t seem to have the connections he had…though even then that wasn’t much. Most of the connections were his brothers…and they were much more on his side seeing as he was the charisma behind their team.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella looked very interested in his research, but at her eyes scanned through the things, she didn't see anything that was familiar. She was unaware of what the school's nurse had used on her, but she found it amazing that Alluvion had been able to puzzle out the mystery of what had happened. The follow up question caused her to pause and he'd see the tender underskin of her jaw line rise and fall as she swallowed thickly. Thick lashes slowly flickered up to him, meeting his gaze, but she couldn't say anything. Aella couldn't even nod yes, all she could do was stare. Both of her eyes searched his and as they did, a question he had asked her before echoed in her mind. "My tattoo is new." She said, unable to give any context but hoping he'd pick up on the odd timing of the statement and make the connection like he had before.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:21 pm
User Image His eyes narrowed. he watched the lack of reaction as she looked at the incantations. That wasn't a great sign, but the moment she heard him bring up someone...now that got a reaction. it wasn't great, but it was something. Alluvion nodded and was about to look into other books when she mentioned her tattoo. he looked up again. Her tattoo? that's right. the first time he asked her about it, it had been deflected. perhaps that was linked? was that why she brought it up. "Your tattoo," he said calmly, "can i see it?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella nodded once and sat up so she could undo the front of his jacket and twist toward him. Once it was loose enough, she shrugged off the thick material and let it fall to her hips. Hopefully no one came out right then or they'd be getting a great show. Alluvion would see that it was a long, geometric design following along her spine and that he'd only seen a portion of it before.

User Image So it had to do with this…Alluvion pivoted in the seat to get a better look. He was so focused…that he didn’t even try to peek…not intentionally or unconsciously. His hands lifted up, touching the soft texture of her body…tracing the lines of her tattoos carefully. Some marks had elevated scale…but this was like any ordinary tattoo…and the style didn’t look like anything he had seen before…or at least it didn’t stand out enough to remind him of anything. “I would like to try something…you may feel a slight poke…is that ok?”
His hand stretched out his hand, and a small scalpel made from his barrier magic appeared in his hand. If he could get a sample then he could likely come to a closer understanding. He didn’t need anything large..:just a small biopsy that would lead to only the slightest bleeding. Still he needed her consent…if she approved he would instruct her to look away and take deep slow breaths

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The feeling of his fingers ghosting over the marks down her spine made her shiver. She didn't know why something so simple made her pulse quicken and her body hot, but the simple action was sending her thoughts down the wrong path. "Huh?" Aella had been too distracted by his touch that she hadn't heard him right away and twisted her figure to glance at him over her shoulder. It was one of those instances where you actually had heard the person, but the comprehension happened several seconds later. She wished she hadn't heard him though, because the sight of the scalpel sent a flash through her mind of Kalen brandishing it in front of her, torturing her endlessly. The memories were so fresh that for a moment V looked like Kalen for an instance. "Don't!" Aella yelped loudly and threw herself away from him, scrambling to the other side of the couch as a crack of lightning flashed above them- a storm brewing instantly. In her haste, she hadn't bothered to cover herself but her long raven locks had been moved to the front when he was inspecting her marque so her chest was decently hidden as she rounded about in the corner of the couch like an animal- ready to bolt once more. Stormy orbs remained locked on the weapon, her body trembling all over as the flashes of torture surfaced in her vision. "Don't touch me!"

User Image “Don’t!” Her scream was not exactly what he expected, and his eyes flashed with a certain severity as he raised his hands. The scalpel vanished quickly, seeing as that was the object that triggered her. CRACK. Alluvion kept his gaze on her eyes, which failed to hide the consequences of her trauma. “I won’t…I promise…” Alluvion had seen this before…with the victims of his brothers interrogations.

“Noooo! Please no!” Screamed a woman with a blindfold, blood staining the cavities where her eyes once were. Alluvion closed the door behind him as he saw the woman scramble to the corner of the room. “What did you do to her?” He remembered asking…his brother was toying with a blade…leaning casually on inside of the wall, he was using his phone with his other free hand “what I needed to in order to get the drop off point, why?”
“I see that, but is that,” he looked to the cowering and crying shambles of a once proud sorcerer, “excessive?” Khalil looked up with a face that mocked his question. “Jesus you sound like a p***y, you’re lucky that you don’t look like one too.” He turns to the blind woman, “I promise he doesn’t look like one. Swear on me mum.”

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to help,” Alluvion slowly moved toward the books. He had to think of a different approach…if he had a chance….but perhaps…he opened his hand….in one hand appeared a barrier made pawn and a barrier made king chess piece. He set the pawn on the table. “Student”…he set the king down “staff”…and then he made a knight “other”. hopefully she would pick up on what he was asking… "again, I’m sorry. I just want to help you. I won’t do that again.” Whatever she was involved in…was bad…and learning a bit more of the one(s) doing this might be a valuable lead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Once the scalpel vanished, she was able to lock her eyes on V and gain a bit of control. She was still shaking, but she was calming down. Aella managed to shrug his jacket back up over her shoulders and fumbled with the front of it until it was fastened modestly. Then she looked over to the chess pieces he had set out for her. Because he hadn't asked a question, by reaching for one she wasn't triggering the silence that had been placed by her. All she had to do was think about chess. The point of the game was to always take the King. That's what she thought in her mind as she reached for the king's piece.

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 pm
User Image It worked, but that didn’t make things less severe. Once the king piece was taken, V looked dark for a moment…not only did instructors pose a higher caliber of magic that may prove difficult to undo…but he was also looking for someone in the faculty…his mind couldn’t help but consider…but those odds…were too slim, right? “Aella can I see the tattoo one more time…and perhaps take a picture. I’m going to spend tonight trying to reference it to anything…a contact of mine knows more about this than I do.” Problem was that he hadn’t talked to this contact since the die he ‘died’…and he wasn’t sure if the girl’s loyalty was to his brother or not…still, he had to try.

Alluvion looked as if he was studying for a career heavy final test. He wanted to help her…he wanted to solve the issue…because he didn’t like her to suffer…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella regarded him carefully, silently judging if he would try to take out the scalpel again. She may have calmed somewhat but she still felt edgy and thought perhaps she was placing too much trust in V. After all, he was a boy not much older than she. What could he really do to find out? Then again, he was all she had, wasn't it? The only person who had seen through her broken track to the real problem beneath. "Alright." She said after a moment and repeated the gesture of turning away from him and letting the jacket fall down to her hips.

User Image Once he had her silent permission, Alluvion first pulled out his phone to grab a picture. glyphs and markings had some unique characteristics depending on the culture or origin of the spellwork, so perhaps this would allow him to discover how best to lift the curse effect off of her…if he could get something back from his contact. If that didn’t work then he would have to be creative, perhaps approach the magical historian professor on campus and pretend that these markings were simply a side fascination….

V set his phone on the table soon after and attempting to try one last thing. Again his hands touched her back…surprisingly soft fingertips tracing the lines. A comforting warmth would bleed onto her skin…following wherever his fingers were. He was trying to get some kind arcane feed back…honestly he was simply looking for severity…to gauge how powerful a spell it might have been…but oddly enough he wasn’t getting anything.. it would only take a minute, but once he was done V would sigh and turn back to his books “I think I’m going to try and find some connection tonight…read up a little…” V’s attention touched on the few books splayed open on the table, “I’ll do whatever I can to solve this…I promise.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She was tense at first. He'd see how straight her posture was, shoulderblades perfectly at attention. However as the warmth bleed out from his fingertips and into her spine, she seemed to slowly relax. His fingers felt nice. They were so warm and gentle, relaxing really. They made her feel comfortable and safe but at the same time a little excited. "Mmmm..." The soft sound came as a contented hum and the rigid nature of her position melted beaneath his touch as if her body had breathed out a sigh. She tilted her head a little, causing a bead of water to streak down her fair skin to meet his fingers before they lifted away. His heavy sigh caused her to straighten back at attention and she glanced over her shoulder to guage his reaction, lashes flickering rapidly trying to get a read. His features were so expressionless, his attention elsewhere now. Since he seemed done exploring, she pulled the jacket back up but she couldn't help but feel a little put off at the same time. Perhaps it was his indifference or general air of disappointment that gave Aella such an odd feeling. This was perhaps the first time she'd ever gotten such a bland or unimpressed reaction from a male when sitting half naked in front of them and she couldn't help but feel a little... self conscious? Is that what this feeling was? She really had no idea, since it wasn't something she ever really had to deal with. Of course, she wasn't necessarily trying to seduce the guy or anything- but did he really feel nothing? Nothing at all?

Aella nodded a little too quickly at what he said and began to shift off the couch. "Yeah okay, sounds good." This was awkward. He didn't seem to feel awkward, but she felt awkward. "I'm um..." She gestured toward her door as if that would somehow help her articulate what she was trying to say. "I think I'll just... go to bed."

User Image Flip flip flip, Alluvion began looking at archaic symbology, trying to find anything that had a semblance to Aella’s markings. The man’s brows furrowed. Despite being older than he looked, having a couple hundred years of experience under his belt, he couldn’t help but feel that he wasn’t meeting her or his own expectations…and that his brother would have likely been able to fix this if he actually wanted to. God he hates this feeling; the feeling that he felt eclipsed by the memories of a man who had betrayed him. It made him angry…made him feel weak…but even then he didn’t let it show on his features aside from that soft shift in his eyes.

He just wanted for her to be okay…for some reason he wanted Aella to be problem free…why? Well…he had assumed it was because he saw some resemblance to his past burdens in her…but he was trying far harder than he thought he would, donating so much more time and focus than expected…it was odd…perhaps he had to reevaluate his motivations-if there were any; honestly he wouldn’t know where to begin if there were. How do you even find that out.
Still, right now that didn’t matter. As Aella started to talk, V looked up from his books, his attention given entirely to her in that moment. She seemed…uncomfortable…why? Did she not appreciate his help? He blinked twice as she told him she was going to bed. “I understand, goodnight Aella. I hope you get some rest…” he nodded…then came a inquiry..a dark one “hey Aella,” he tries to stop her, “have you heard someone n-…never mind” he stopped himself and looked back to his books. He looked…troubles then…a chunk in his armor. Why didn’t he ask? Honestly that was another thought he couldn’t quite derive a simple answer for. He was looking for him…the signs looked similar…but deep down he just didn’t want her to be involved in that part of his life…didn’t want to believe that she was a victim of his brother’s madness…because he had seen what people become…and he didn’t want to imagine Aella in there shoes… he looked back to his books.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm?" Aella stopped in her passage around to the other side of the couch, still clad in nothing but his jacket. She looked hopeful for a moment, as if whatever he was about to say would smooth over some of this awkward feeling that made her feel so unsettled. Unfortunately, it was nothing- or he said it was nothing. Saying it was nothing made her curious so she stayed rooted to her spot. "Have I heard someone what?" She asked, pressing for information. "You can't just vaguely begin a question and then not finish it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:33 pm
User Image “It’s nothing,” he looked back up at her. But it was written on his face: it wasn’t nothing. Khalil was one of the people who could easy break Alluvion’s notorious apathy. There was the defeated…wounded sigh…the bottled up emotions that shaped his jawline with tension. At least the man managed to sound indifferent. “It’s best if you don’t know anyway…” his eyes attempted to return to return to his books…and passed the clothes he had brought out for her…the ones she wasn’t wearing. Alluvion, blinked again…was he too distracted that he didn’t set them out?…did that mean she had absolutely nothing on under the jacket…in his extreme focus he hadn’t even really processed that she was topless…but now…his smooth and unfeeling features…began to turn red “I’m sorry…those were supposed to be for you,” he pointed to the clothes….
And to fix the situation. He grabbed the blanket with one hand and began to walk over to her…slinging it over her body once he reached her. With His face still red…he looked down at her, securing it around her body. “I don’t want you to be cold…” he told her. His mind began to calm…but it wasn’t really easy. This…the kiss…was he attracted to her. “Thank you for the kiss” his face said without inflections….and then he realized what he said. Nothing in his features changed…but there was a silence…and a deepening of the red…why…why did he say that? That was uncomfortable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It's not nothing," She began to push, but his insistence that it was better if she didn't know had her frowning at him, bottom lip puffed out into her tale tell look in displeasure that often struck others as sultry and alluring. "How do you- hm?" Her next rebuttal was interrupted by V pointing out a set of clothes folded up nearby. "Oh." Well... She had nothing to say to that. Oops? Sorry? Thanks? Was he annoyed he had wasted the effort? Wanting to show her he had been thinking of her? Telling her he was uncomfortable with her lack of dress? WHAT? WHAT IS IT LASSIE?! IS TOMMY STUCK IN THE WELL?! God, V was almost as hard to read as Ed was sometimes. However he acted surprisingly sweet again. The guy was now draping the blanket around her, cheeks red as roses as if he were embarrassed about something. WHY WAS HE EMBARASSED?! She was the one who should be embarrassed right now... right? Aella crossed her arms as he explained himself and then thanked her. Oh? Was it the kiss? That was hard to believe considering he was practically petting her a minute ago and had literally no reaction but she couldn't really figure it out either. Damn puzzle. Aella huffed. "Don't think you'll get off that easily. Just because you changed the subject- you still have to finish your question."

User Image Wha-…why was she so persistent. Regardless, the heavy questioning was beginning to ground him, guiding him away from the thought that she had nothing covering her…ahem…right… the question. The pink dusting of his features began to fade as he looked away. Was he actually considering telling her? How would she react? Chances were that it wouldn’t be very well if he gave her the whole ‘I’m here to hunt down and kill my brother’ talk. He looked back at her, looking her up and down once over…as if he was gauging how ready she was. “My brother, he used to do things to people…and they would arguably end up in worse shape than you…” his features hardened, “I came here looking for him after what he did..” his tone dropped a bit. He didn’t want anyone in his issues…in his hunt. “Khalil Levine.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella sobered a bit at seeing how difficult it was for the guy to work up the courage to put the next set of words together and after he did, she was a bit sorry for it. As it turned out, it was entirely personal and had nothing to do with her situation, which meant she really didn't need to know. Aella couldn't afford to get involved with anyone, so it was better for her not to know things like this. When he finished speaking, Aella nodded slowly. She didn't want to offer him words of comfort that she didn't really mean nor did she want them to bond over the shared information so she smiled sweetly and ruffled his hair like one would to a small child. "Don't worry V, I don't know him. That's what you were worried about, right?"

User Image That was a blessing at least. A fair deal of tension bled out of Alluvion, and he took a breath that he had felt he was holding, “that’s good,” that’s all he needed to hear. Hopefully she would now be able to know that anyone by that name meant danger and she could walk the other direction. Now that the topic of his brother was over, however, previous thoughts began to resurface.

“I’ll let you go now, it will be good for the both of us,” he said honestly. That might have sounded a bit cruel…or even been misunderstood as something else…but the next phrase-albeit being a bit awkward-would clarify the statement, “it’s a bit distracting knowing that you aren’t wearing pants….” V was not the most sociable person…and literal centuries being a silent introvert focused solely on a job didn’t do him any favors. This his candor and transparency was…not very subtle. He was just trying to say that he wanted to focus on helping her…or so was the intention. His face was still pink..and his calm words might have shown a little bit of bashfulness…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella arched an eyebrow at his last statement. "Oh? You weren't do distracted when I was naked on the couch."

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:41 pm
User Image “I was focused on helping,” he told her as he sat back on the couch, had he really not noticed? That somewhat blew his mind, “and for some reason…” his face grew several shades darker. He didn’t respond for awhile…like a computer overheating, “it’s hard not to think about you being without pants. It’s a nice thought…but incredibly distracting…” V was as honest as you can get…and lacked a sufficient amount of social understanding to keep certain things to himself. He took a deep breath, trying to reboot his mind…but it wasn’t easy with her…right there…with her…dare he say ‘a**’ bare underneath the jacket

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Impressive focus then." Aella didn't follow him back around the couch but instead stayed where she was, eyes twinkling with mild amusement. It was actually hilarious that he was just now noticing and she couldn't help but want to tease him a bit for it. After he sat down in the couch, she leaned forward against the back of it, coming into his peripheral over his right shoulder. Damp locks swung back and forth out of the corner of his eye, carrying with them her tale tell vanilla scent that was still fresh from her cleansing ritual. He'd feel a tickle against the back of his ear as her face came close, breath crashing in gentle puffs as she whispered softly. "If you ever want to call it even, just let me know. You can take your shirt off and I'll pet you for a while." She waited only for a moment, wishing to see if his blush spread all the way to his ears before she turned around and headed into the room she shared with her ex. "Night V!"

User Image Alluvion nodded when his steeled attention was complimented. Though, admittedly he thought it rather fragile in that moment. The thought of her pinching the fabric of the jacket in her fists and slowly raising it above her thighs taunted his imagination…and he took a deep breath in…that’s when he noticed her sudden change in proximity. He didn’t know how long he had been victim to his sultry imagination, but it had been long enough for the soft scent of vanilla to caress his sense of smell. The gentle wisps of her breath lingered on the side of his flesh, codling it…encouraging those tasteful fantasies into borderline feral acts. Indeed his blush deepened…but he responded…perhaps because that very fact that…she had no pants…was still heavy on his mind, “just the shirt?” He froze after he realized what he said. It wasn’t even about HER…which is why he asked…hell even if she was talking about herself he shouldn’t have said anything, that much he knew. His honesty was just too impulsive it seemed. “Ah….never mind, goodnight Aella,” he coughed into his hand and looked to the books, focus focus focus focus….  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:10 pm
SAT MAY 7TH - 2:00 AM

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:23 pm
User ImageAlluvion couldn’t sleep…and he wished not to have his restlessness wake his roommate; thus, he sat in the common room, plugged into soothing music as he stared off into the distance-his mind much farther than his mile long stare. Khalil was indeed here, worse yet, he confirmed his role in Aella’s mark just to torment him. A long tense breath hissed from his nostrils as he knit his fingers together so that he could rest his chin atop his fists. In those moments…facing the man who left him for dead…it took every thread of restraint he had in him not to lash out in that office while Khalil taunted him, dared him to do something while the situation and possible consequences all proved antagonistic to Alluvion’s wish for blood.Worse yet, Khalil told him that there were far more people in danger than Aella if he had done anything in that moment. V closed his eyes as he did his best to temper his bloodlust. Despite the vicious mockery that his brother made him endure, there was at least one thing that coincided with his objective.

And in the event that everything went as planned…then Alluvion could leave this place and…Actually, the thought never really occurred to him: what to do afterwards. Still, that hardly mattered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:44 pm

The main door to the common room started to jiggle around a few times popping open just slightly. The crack between the door and it's frame staying there for a moment as someone outside started to readjust. The noises of their labored breath and stumbling movements could be heard, if someone wasn't listening to movement. However, that wouldn't matter much longer as a figure dressed in a black hoodie and dark pants pushed the door open with his back. As the door opened more, it was revealed that the figure was carrying someone. A lithe, feminine figure who was completely limp. He was doing his damnedest to "princess carry" her through the entrance and keep her safe from harm, but it was very clear how tired he was. His body stumbling about and he was more so using the heavy door for support rather than pushing it open.

It had been a long night for Mephitis... Too long. He had done quite a few things that would scar him for life and more that he'd regret in the coming months. However, the job was done and he had gotten what he wanted. Right now, he just needed to get Aella to her bed or at least a couch and make it seem like nothing had happened. Although, he wouldn't notice the one person who might put a stop to those very plans! Instead, Mephitis was so tired that he didn't even notice Alluvion! The young man pushed off from the door and started to cross the common room as he took deep breaths. It was lucky that Mephitis had dropped off his glasses earlier as it might given Alluvion a clue to who this was... Instead of outright attacking an intruder. Although, Meph still looked like some criminal given he was carrying an unconscious Aella.

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:09 pm
User ImageV had been so lost in thought, tuning out nearly every external stimuli, that he had completely missed the sound and initial presence of the mysterious hooded figure upon his arrival. Flashes of the past and tactics for the future polluted his mind so heavily that it took several seconds during the moments where Meph attempted to reach his destination for him to finally catch something in his peripherals. The man’s raven eyes shot toward the moving figure, his gaze gold and severe. There could have been many reasons why someone had to carry someone in…perhaps they were drinking…perhaps they slept in the wrong room…but the state of dress of the figure combined with the boiling fury he was trying so hard to mitigate forced him to action…then there was the fact that there were very few candidates that he could be attempting to take to a certain room of belonging.

Alluvion’s eyes began to ignite with an eerie purple as a semi transparent magical wall bled into reality conveniently between Meph…and his destination. “Who are you…and who are you trying to return?” the question wasn’t threatening, but it wasn’t friendly either. Maybe this…seeing as the days were counting down where V would have to kill or be killed, it would seem that it was a bit more difficult to restrain his abrasive disposition.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Just a bit further and Mephitis could put this all behind him for tonight. He'd be able to take a long rest and just deal with Aella when she woke up. Sure, she'd be ******** pissed at him and likely threaten him, but that was fine! Well, that was the plan until he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

Pale pink eyes slowly turned there way over to Alluvion's on as Mephitis looked over in fear at his dorm mate. His eyebrows slowly contorting into an expression of pure horror as he realized that he had just been caught! How? How had he not noticed anyone in the room before coming in? Why didn't he just take his damn time to actually look over the place and plan things out a little better? Well, it was far too late to think about all that now as he stared at Alluvion, trying to think up what to say. Should he try to make some lame excuse that the two of them were drinking? No, that would crash and burn given he never really drank liquor. Well, let's just start with his simple question. No need to give out unnecessary details.

"I-It's... M... It's Mephitis. I was just... Just trying to get Aella back to her room." The young man croaked out. Oh, great. That totally won't raise any suspicion.

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:38 pm
User ImageAlluvion was in no mood to play games, that much could easily be understood from the frigid severity in his glowing purple eyes. and what made things worse...was that Aella's name was dropped. His eyes narrowed as he pulled his headphones from his ears, set down his iPhone, and stood up...not yet dropping the barrier between the toxic dragonkin and Aella's dorm room. Luckily, his music was light enough for him to pick up what he had said...meph...To his understanding that man was one of the more tolerable individuals in this school...but with people like Axel and....Khalil....there was no chance that he wasn't going to investigate this incident further.

"What happened?..." he asked apathetically, "Your anxiety isn't reassuring..." The man's blatant candor rung with a harsh undertone as he began walking around the couch...for a moment...his eyes flashed down to the black hooded figure in his arms. Why were the dressed like so? it reminded him of his attire on convert mission of the past...was there some furtive theme to this attire? he wanted answers...and...in a way...this moment distracted him from his deep ire that he was stewing in since his trip to detention.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Oh, s**t! That was definitely not a good look in Alluvion's eyes right now. Those bright purple orbs making Mephitis recoil slightly as he felt so small before the other man. There was no way the dragon could afford another fight tonight. He would honestly go down upon the first attack. It's not like he could run either since this was his ******** dorm and he already gave out his name. Stupid! He was absolutely stupid. So, what was he suppose to do then? He couldn't tell Alluvion what exactly had happened tonight. One, it was incriminating. Two, Mephitis didn't really trust anyone at this school anymore. There were multiple players in this strange game going on that had gotten Mephitis and Aella mixed up into it. Alluvion could likely be one of them.

"Noth-" Mephitis was going to try and deflect the question until something occurred to him. What if Alluvion had been waiting for Aella to come back? What if this guy was actually apart of this game and the one who forced Aella to play along? Those pink eyes studied the other boy closely as he took a deep breath. First, he needed to calm his nerves because what came next would be important. Perhaps, he might be able to learn something. "As I said, I'm just carrying her back to her room. I just found her messed up and," He paused for a moment as he tried to think up some way to word this. ********, he was so bad at being subtle! ", And and... Strewn out. Her clothes were messed up and," Oh, ******** it. He was the worst liar on the damn planet. "She was such a mess I could see the tattoo on her back." Okay, it had been terrible and he had fumbled his way to it but he managed to get the word tattoo in there. The boy focusing on Alluvion to see his reaction.

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

LucaRominov

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:01 pm
User ImageSevere and ominous eyes bore deep into the panic stricken ones of the dragon-kin, absorbing every syllable critically. The fact that the man before him was so intensely nervous made him feel like he had played a role whatever was going on. Still, he listened. He had no context of the situation, only that Aella was unconscious. Meph, however, seemed to successfully calm himself before continuing his exposition. What? The story seemed incredibly serious. Immediately, the retired assassin recalled how eager Axel had been to weaponize his hypnotic words against this girl… It was a repulsive memory that made his blood seethe. Even with the man’s normally placid expression, Alluvion could not entirely hide his ire. That man reminded him of Khalil…and that being said he was the most fitting culprit if this story was indeed true. Khalil wouldn’t have done something like that…he would have made it more personal…

V looked back up to Meph and then snapped his fingers, dropping the arcane barrier between the man and Aella’s room. ”Go ahead, but when you’re done you are going to tell me everything that happened.” despite hearing rumors of this man’s heart of gold, he couldn’t immediately accept his case for truth. That was one such quality he had picked up during his old work, suspicion. Lies came off the tongue easily, no matter who you were…so he needed to hear everything to amass enough validation to believe this man… Though he was completely aware that he would love an excuse to find that trash and put him in his place.  
Dorm Shenanigans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff