Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:18 pm
User Image

The Raffle ends Monday, March 28th 12:01AM CST

User Image Know, understand and accept all of the God Custom Information before posting.

• All gods are lions. They may have one breedable non-lion alternate form, but that is obtained through separate customs.

• Rebirths require a god to be over 1 year old and have 20 RPs.

• Mortal Ascensions require 10 RPs, the ascending SoA may die (start as cub or adult, not related to previous relatives) or not (start as adult, still related).

• When you obtain a god custom, there is a six month cooldown period before you may win another custom.

User ImageRules & Reminders for this Raffle

• This raffle is for non-CC domain, adult (or perman-adol) gods only!

• Only one form is allowed per person for this raffle.

• Ascensions and rebirths are possible.

• Custom familiars will be entirely CC and up to my discretion if included. Simple designs are more likely to receive them.

• I will PM you with the "finished" god, which gives you a chance to request minor changes.

• God newbies receive one extra ticket. Newbie, in this context, is defined as having never received or owned a god at any point.

• Low luck users receive one extra ticket. Low luck, in this context, is defined as 15+ attempts.

• Newbie and Low Luck tickets do stack.

User Image Examples by Quaji

User ImageMy Strengths and Weaknesses
This is not an exhaustive list. Please do not feel discouraged from entering just because something on your form is a weakness for me. I will try my best for you all the same, but I want to provide you all a list of what I know I am good at and can excel at! This also gives you an idea of the kinds of things you may be able to expect if you give me CC control over the design of your god.

• Feathered wings (strength)
  • Jewelry - I love it? I love designing it too (strength)
  • Pose shifting - want a leg up? (strength)
  • Organic markings - tiger stripes, spots, tlk markings, okapi, giraffe, etc. if it's found on an animal, I'm probably cool (strength)
  • Different heads - birds/canine/etc, pelts are fine (weakness/strength)
  • Beaks, I suck at them and I don't think I (or you) would be happy with the result (weakness)
  • Bat wings - including combined with feathers or other styles (weakness, but not that bad)
  • Tribal/Geometric markings - I...just can't do them. I free-hand all of my markings. :'D I try, but I make not guarantees (weakness)

User Image

The Custom Form

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Stage:[/b] Adult
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Lineart:[/b] (Walking Female, Standing Female, Sitting Male, or Standing Male)
    [b]Parents:[/b]
    [b]Domain:[/b]
    [b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

[b]How many gods do you own?[/b]
    [b]Attempts:[/b] (for low luck qualification)
    [b]Required RPs:[/b] (for ascending mortals and god rebirths)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:19 pm
gaia_star Raffle List

1. Eos Galvus
    2. Das Tor
    3. TheWishling
    4. fuKurohane
    5. fuKurohane (newbie bonus)
    6. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    7. Amon Larethian
    8. MangoMeow
    9. Andranis
    10. AstoriaFallen
    11. Back-Alley Steve
    12. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
    13. [X]Natty-Chan[X] (newbie bonus)
    14. Jovi of Shadows
    15. Jovi of Shadows (newbie bonus)
    16. Ritikine
    17. Fairy Snails
    18. Kathryn Dragonna
    19. Kathryn Dragonna (newbie bonus)

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:22 pm
b]Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ???
Domain: Technology - NOTE: I was formerly NovaCracker
Have you had your quest approved? Yes! As NovaCracker -- I've since changed to this name
Description: Black base body with CC markings in blues/purples/pinks and possibly reds! I'd like a cute short punky hair tuft and bird wings like a raven, with black base and any markings? Also match body. Edits otherwise run CC. She is Technology, but her limits are that restricted to animals like the birds. So, sharpened stucks and stones, anything a crow or raven might use is especially amazing, but, yanno, CC - I'm basically just giving the _kind_ of tecvhnology and tools. A CC familiar might be good for her She is, regardless, a tool user.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: BE FREE

How many gods do you own? 3 - Leadership, Treasure, Instability
Attempts: She's not LL qualified.
Required RPs: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:23 pm
Name: Ekundayo
Lineart: Walking Female
Parents: Ayo'obi x Aziza
Domain: Dawn
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Ascension of my very first SoA, Ekundayo. See reference; still visibly her, including her old scars, but her markings and tail tuft have changed to dawn-colored instead of brown, eyes are dawn-colored and glowy instead of red, hair tuft ends in a slight gradient, accessories are inspired by morning dew, and wings are delicate and fairy-like. Fairly fluffy, because she's spent most of her life by the water.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal Form Concept by Zaikt

How many gods do you own? 2 [Perseverance & Stability]
Attempts: n/a
Required RPs: Stepping Out Alone
For the Young at Heart
Of Cubs and Clouds
Cats and Dogs can get along!
The Fight
Curious Little Bugger
I am a lion...Yes I am!
Cats and Dogs can get along...take 2!
Where's Papa?
New Friends
Meet the Parent
Check It Out!
n/a
And we meet again.
The Night Before
A Meeting of Friends
Fffff...you're not supposed to grow!
Screw this!
Golden eyes in my mind  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:10 pm
Name: Tuulivu
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: N/A
Domain: Mediation
Description:
MOSTLY CC, Taking his mortal looks, making the mane more flowing. I would like him to look tired, and have a few items that are totally up to you that might fit his Domain. The only other pref is him having tattered-looking wings.

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Cert Uncert

How many gods do you own? 1
Attempts: [X]
Required RPs:
[Mortal Ascension]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:38 pm
Name: Sadaka’umiza
Lineart: Standing male
Parents: n/a
Domain: Torture
Have you had your quest approved? yep
Description: The below description is painfully thorough, my apologies.

Main pelt color is a deep crimson. Mane and tail are medium-gray with dark-gray streaks. Back paws are black. Front paws are dark-gray, with sharp swirls going up the leg (underneath this pattern is a gradient of light pink to dark crimson). One pair of colossal curving horns, which are light pink (covered in sharp dark-gray swirls), come out from behind his ears. White pattern from base of wings down to back knees resembling a spine’s vertebrae. Eyes are light pink, glowing very slightly, and have no pupils. Wings are dark gray in color, but badly mangled, tattered, and torn, and tightly wrapped in black chains of varying size. Tail fades from dark crimson to light pink, and is wrapped in a very thin black chain. Three thin black stripes radiate from the back of the eye, and one large black teardrop (connected to the eye) comes from the front (with a smaller teardrop, unconnected, between these markings). Face is white, though outlined in black. He has a very wide, sadistic grin, which is emphasized by the black outline around it that continues to the outline of his face. Muzzle is outlined in black, with a black stripe in the middle of the lower lip. Ears, neck, and outer edges of head are dark crimson. He has long black chain lying on the ground around him. The chain threads through the eye sockets of the skull, and is otherwise unadorned.

He has one front paw raised as if to strike. His front claws are always extended, and the claws on the raised paw should be slightly longer if only to artistically emphasize the fact that he is always willing and ready to cause pain.

Keep in mind that his wings are rather small (but not too small - still large enough to be usable if they weren’t chained), but extremely tightly wrapped in chains. Like, painfully restricting.

His mane extends about halfway down his belly and his back. All the fur on his belly/back is dark gray. There are two chunks that split over his face tipped with dark gray. There is a backwards-facing faux-hawk going between his horns, the beginning of which is dark gray. The mane on his chest is also split into two large chunks.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: [main ref]

[eye marking minus glowiness]

[chain+skull ref]

[mane ref]

[a good hair and face markings ref (anthro - just keep in mind how the pattern fits around his face)]

[a good expression ref]

[A good wing/mane ref]

How many gods do you own? 0
Attempts: 3
Required RPs: n/a  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:52 pm
Name: Nyota'angavu
Parents: Verge'lian x Hakuna'jina
Domain: Redemption
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is creamy golden, fading to white.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Main Reference (Wingless | Markings)

How many gods do you own? 1 [Determination]
Attempts: Required RPs:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:53 pm
Name: Juhudi (name may change a bit)
Stage: adult
Parents: n/a
Domain: adventure
Have you had your quest approved? yes

Description:
an ascension of my SoA Juhudi to a god. I'd like him to be recognizable as Juhudi, but he doesn't need to look exactly the same as he did as a mortal. Keep the tan base coat with the white underside (pattern similar to a malamute or wolf with tan above and white below. Keep the dark ears and toes and reddish mane and tail. Please take license to add other patterns as you feel will look best.

Expression should be happy, a grin, and a bit smug. His fur can be scruffy/fluffy. He goes on lots of adventures and is always dusty and scruffy looking. He is very happy and has endless fun on his adventures, even when there is dangers. Ram horns would be awesome.

He makes up stories for all of the items he wears, he says they all come from a specific adventure, he may or may not be exaggerating. I have a rough sketch for items, please feel free to interpret them as you wish, have fun with him

may or may not have wings, I leave that to you (I never really thought about wings tbh)

Reference Image(s):
Juhudi
Juhudi 2
items sketch

How many gods do you own? 8
Attempts: 5 ? I think, I’m bad at keeping track

RPs, if applicable:
(I have more if needed)
1.[x] - Juhudi and Zimwi
2.[x] - Juhudi and Sauda
3.[x] - Children Lost - Juhudi, Nafasi, Biz, and Kere
4.[x] - children lost - cubs in the ela lands
5.[x] - New meetings - Juhudi and Safura
6.[x] - A new face in the pridelands - Juhudi, Mosi, and Mufasa
7.[x] - Avellano and Juhudi
8.[x] - friends together - Juhudi and Mosi
9.[x] - Time really does change us all - Juhudi and Mosi
10.[x] - A moonlite stroll - Juhudi and Mosi  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:59 pm
Name: Maawiya
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Foxes
Description: I'd like him to look like your typically, fluffy red fox. Fox ears, a big bushy fox tail, and (optionally) small wings. CC for additional edits on him, like fur pelts, bones, etc. (whatever you think would fit him!) I'd love to have a fox familiar too (little tiny pale fox, maybe?), but I'll absolutely understand if he doesn't get one.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Red Fox 1, Red Fox 2, Red Fox 3, Red Fox 4

How many gods do you own? 1
Attempts: N/A (1)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:24 pm
Name: TBD
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Legends
Description: See my lioness, Kohpi, for MOST colors/markings! Her original ref had the same ear markings as her sister, Kabichi/Kabi'Ten, but they got lost somewhere in translation. I do want her expression to be a very happy one, as Kohpi the mortal was a very happy lioness. For wings, I want them similar to Kabi'Ten's(And I have Nova's go for that heart ) - IE, her wing markings as actual wings! For items, you can bounce off Kabi'Ten a bit if you want, but it's mostly CC for something that represents legends. CC hair edits, her hair style doesn't have to look like her sister's!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Kohpi Simba expression, for some idea Wings/ear markings

How many gods do you own? 2
Attempts: N/A
Required RPs: 1 A sense of deja'vu - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11433799
2 Bless the Broken Road - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11595323
3 Dancing the sands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11754383
4 Sing to the sun above - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12030639
5 It is time - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12091953
6 Return to Innocence - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12094343
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Light in the darkness - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13560059
9 Lonely no more - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13851105
10 Near the Edge of the Lands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572327  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 pm
Name: Hadeth
[Lineart: Walking Female
Parents: Silvatica x Snoo
Domain: Vulnerability
Is an existing god giving them this domain: N
Description:
Wingless (though if you want to give her wings that’s up to you) I just felt wingless would work best but please have fun with it and go where the muse takes you.
Whichever base looks best! I think leg lifted would fit better but it’s whatever goes with the flow smile
Leopard type tail (since she was a Leotah)
Looks like her mortal form markings/colors wise- though feel free to diverge a little if you wish smile I would like her to resemble her former mortal form in some part
Would she look good with hair? You can play around and CC this.
She was very motherly and loving as a mortal, she'd be so as a Goddess, but since she will be the Goddess of Vulnerability perhaps give her a soft feature? Nothing scared looking or anything like that.
Feel free to CC anything you might think would look nice or feel inspired to do <3
Normal a version with edits
How many gods do you own? 2
10 RPs:
[Magnadearel] |x|Creo x Hadeth|x| Travelings of Strangers|x| Rogue Lands
[Seaki]|x|Chozi and Hadeth|x|The Silence of Fireflies|x| Rogue Lands
[SRP]|x| Hadeth x Anju|x|take three|x| Rogue lands
[SRP]|x| Hadeth x Anju |x|This way it is|x| Rogue lands
[SRP]|x| Hadeth x Anju x Iregi|x|The Three Amigos|x| rogue Lands
[Magnadearel] |x|Creo and Hadeth|x|What on Earth are Those?|x| Rogue Lands
[Seaki][|x|Chozi and Hadeth|x| Paint the Sky with Stars|x| Koti Kaikille Lands
[Chi Sohma] |x|Jabari and Hadeth|x| A Pleasant Surprise|x| Rogue Lands
[Chi Sohma]|x|Jabari and Hadeth |x|Is this Reality|x| Rogue Lands
[magnadearel] Creo x Hadeth Disheartening News Rogue lands

Are you an SoA god newbie? no  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:16 pm
Lineart: Standing? whichever one is the examples works fine. 8'D
Domain: Duality
Description: See refs. Basically one big split down the middle dragon with a dash of color. Lions [1 & 2] will be her offspring. You absolutely do NOT have to do all those wings on that main ref [3], don't be intimidated by the image. I would like 1 and 1 for wings, but not really a necessity. XD
[1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]

How many gods do you own? 1 [Pheromones]
Attempts: [X]

Back-Alley Steve

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:20 pm
Lineart: CC
Domain: Flirtation
Description: Mostly CC and have fun with the color palette provided. The only things I want guaranteed, is the main fur color to be the brown in the palette and for her to have a flirty expression, maybe one of her wings looking like it's doing a 'come hither' motion or covering her face as if she's acting coy. All other edits are entirely up to you, but for suggestions, maybe some flower/rose themed accessories and other jewelry.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color palette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:33 am
Name: Zuma'Hlasela
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Aggression
Description: Black base color, with red, dark grey, and silver for accents/markings. Her eyes are a black void with a red glowing orb that leaves a trail of red energy. Think 'goblin slayer' red eye.

• Savage expression with oversized teeth/fangs.

• Beastly claws that more resemble a dragon's paw than a lion's.

• Large leathery wings that end in claw points, and have a large hooked claw at the top 'thumb' joint.

• Thick reptilian tail, with a cluster of spikes near the end of it to look like a spiny lion's tail.

If there is anything else you feel would look good, please go for it! These are just my ideas.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Goblin slayer: red eye

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker