Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Little Sister (Odd/Sgailth + Brenley/Tuinunuth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:59 pm
They'd seen each other at the feast, of course, but there had been so many people and dragons to say hello to that it hadn't been nearly long enough of a visit for Tuinunuth. They had left early too, at Brenley's request, and then there had been... lots of sleep. If he'd thought he had been hungry right after he'd hatched, he was even more tired following the feast. But today was a new day, and the bronze was very excited to see his little sister. Both of them.

He bounded into the Bowl, running in wide circles over and over and over again. Bren trailed behind, not yet willing to tell Tuinunuth to slow down. No matter what he said now, the dragon would learn caution regarding such things far too quickly.

Eventually the hatchling paused, sitting upright with his back legs flopping off to one side. It seemed to be his preferred way to lounge, relaxed and perky all at once. Sgailth? Are you busy? How are you doing?

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:49 pm
'Joy of days.. my brother has decided to visit me.' Sgailth replied, walking calmly into the bowl. She gave a small noise as she regarded her siblings demeaner. Ugh. Boys.

Odd on the other hand was very interested in continuing where they had left off. She grinned brightly at Bren, relaxed. "Hey, its my bronze siblings and his man," she called, teasing. "Sleep well?"

Odd wasn't sure she had ever slept as well as she had with Sgailth in her life and she smiled at the green hatching. You good?

Yes, Sgailth replied privately. This boy was important to hers and hers had not demanded that she play nice. She would be fine.

Smerdle

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas