Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:04 pm
Seeing the Guzzlord inhaling and the people dying all around him, or being eaten. Gregory knows this is the end, so he charges up his aura of life. All of his life energy that he can muster, into one big blow to the monster. He exclaims as he charges up, "I am on my way deo, save a spot for me!" before unleashing a huge aura of life to the Guzzlord.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:02 pm
Jay could see that the Fairy-type attacks Guzzlord had taken were doing quite a bit of damage, and he gave a grim smile at this. The smile disappeared as the monster slammed both of its tentacles into the ground and raised its main body into the air, through the hole in the ceiling. He knew the beast was angry they'd actually managed to hurt it, and he knew it would likely be wanting revenge. That being said, he knew something was wrong as the beast let out what sounded like a belch, followed by pieces of debris being lifted into the air, as well as the possessed guards. "S***, it's trying to suck everything inside itself!" he yelled. As he was trying to keep from being sucked up with the rest of the castle, he noticed something. Gregory, the Lucario hybrid he'd sent Lu to help at the beginning, had gotten up and chargedc a massive aura sphere and thrown it at one of the tentacles holding Guzzlord in place. Seeing what the hybrid was trying to do, he looked at his Pokemon. He knew that at least one of them wouldn't survive, and he hated to do what he was about to do, but something had to be done. Before he could say anything, he heard a familiar bark, and he looked at Lu to see her moving toward Gregory, having seen what he'd done and wanting to help.

"Lu, no!" he yelled, trying in vain to reach her, but the elderly Lucario ignored him, instead focusing her energy on creating a massive aura sphere to rival Gregory's. He could see Lu outlined in a bright aura, blue sparks beginning to travel the length of her arms and body, and in that moment, she turned to look at him one last time before she turned her attention back to Guzzlord. The look on the elderly Fighting/Steel-type's face told him that she was willing to sacrifice herself for her trainer; no, her best friend. All she could do was hope that this would be enough to keep anything from happening to them. When the aura sphere had reached its apex, Lu released it at the remaining tentacle, hoping to knock it loose and cause Guzzlord to come crashing down, before falling to the floor, sparks still coursing over her body as her face contorted in pain. She knew she wasn't strong enough on her own to take this thing down, even with all of the different Pokemon gathered there. This was her final stand, the only thing she could do to protect those she could hold dear.

----

As the flames from the massive Flamethrower finally died down, Allison could only watch as Bubbles and Agha both fainted. Pulling out their Pokeballs, she hurriedly recalled them, not wanting them to be sucked into the Guzzlord's endless stomach. Turning to look at Guzzlord, she got a determined look on her face. "Spooky, Arauth, come here," she said. Both Ghost-types stopped their attacks, moving to their trainer's side to listen to what she had to say. "We need to stop that thing from sucking everything up into its stomach," she said. "Spooky, I know I'm asking a lot, but I need you to do something Grandma only had you do once. That thing is trying to hurt me, as well as everything around me, and I know how much you hate anyone that tries to hurt me. I want you to use Grudge on that thing, try to stop the suction."

The Banette nodded in reply, already hating this monster for trying to harm his friend. He knew that using Grudge probably wouldn't be able to get rid of Guzzlord's Swallow move completely, but if he could stop it, even for only a moment, then perhaps the others gathered here could finally defeat it and send it back where it came from. He gave a nod as he moved away from Allison, launching himself into the air in a pulse of energy, and as he was caught by the suction from Guzzlord, he allowed himself to be drawn toward the monster. As he reached the monster's stomach mouth, he released the energy he'd stored up, hoping to bring the suction to a stop and knocking himself out in the process. Allison, not knowing what would happen but unwilling to lose one of her best friends, handed Spooky's Pokeball to Arauth. "Go after him," she said. "When he's used Grudge, return him, even if he protests." The Misdreavus nodded and, using Psychic, rose into the air after Spooky, making sure to stay out of the range of the suction. As Spooky was knocked out, Arauth was quick to activate the Pokeball, recalling the Banette before he could be drawn all the way into the gaping maw of the monster in front of him.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:37 am
As Desi entered the hall outside the throne room with the others, she'd note that Shiva had followed her. Thank heavens for that, much. When the Silvally attacked, she was glad that Vaan had maintained it's speed thanks to it's Speed Boost earlier and got her clear of that attack in time. Then Freth sent out her Alolan Ninetales and the hail started up. That gave her an idea for the moment. "Shiva, use Aurora Veil!" Her Pokemon weren't strong enough to do much fighting on their own but they were strong enough to assist by weakening the enemy. "Vaan... if you get the chance, use Toxic on that thing. See if you can't poison it so we can stop it faster?" She told her tiny Venipede, waiting for her chance to recall Shiva and give Vaan his opening. As the small centipede began to scurry across the hall, searching for his chance, she'd hop up off his back and flutter in the air for a moment before landing, bare feet screaming at the cold castle floor as she did. Thankfully, Silvally had been focused on Freth but with her Aurora Veil in place, maybe it would weakened the attack enough to protect her as well as Eri and Zac?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:39 pm
Crystal would barrel into the throne room on the back of Demon Wing, recalling Apolla and Kairos prior to this after they all recovered from the huge attack. The old hybrid’s forehead gem was shining bright as she leapt off of her Charizard landing somewhat clumsily as she put up a Light Screen of her own to add onto Desi’s Aurora Veil. “Eri, sorry about the delay,” Crystal panted, looking exhausted as she summoned her own screen. Probably using her own energy to give her body something of a boost. “We needed to get our bearings back after those attacks. At least, most of us did. Demon Wing, help out with that chimaera! Breaking Swipe!”

Demon Wing would turn around after the order and chase after the Silvally, slamming a now glowing tail into the yeeted guardian, trying to keep it flying further out and buy some more time for the rest of the group.

----------------------------------

Alex stared at the others fighting the Guzzlord, wondering why anyone really would. The people caught in the rubble were out, but they were still going to fight. This thing was huge, capable of eating just about anything, and wasn’t taking too much from anyone here. He started to back away, until he was stopped by his Gabite behind him. “Rancor, come on, we're getting out of here.” However, the blue land dragon refused to get out of his way.”Rancor, come on! There’s no way…”

“Gab.” Rancor would point his claw to the cloak, drawing a line along where it was assumed to be on his back.

“Huh? Why?...” He brought out the staff once more and looked at it, dredging up the final memories of his aunt.

-Ten Years Prior-

Alex was running across the Wasteland, any sort of cloak forgotten back at his home and sporting quite a few bruises and freshly scabbed over cuts. He had returned home to the hallowed out cliffside he and his aunt had called home, carved out intricately by her Excadrill a fair few years ago. Alex had become the chosen target of a group of bandits that day, and just barely managed a way out after a combination of his Fletchinder coming in with fire and a lucky shot off aimed at that small group’s leader, and his white haired aunt listened to him explain it as she tended to his wounds. He assumed she took off after he went down for something of a nap, as much as he could get of one, and right after was when he took off to find her, dragging along only his long bow and quiver of arrows. With his Fletchinder guiding him, he found his way to his aunt, who had carved herself a patch of destruction in the local bandit clan’s camp. He found his aunt in the center, sitting back against what was presumably the leader’s hut and putting pressure on her own wound in her stomach. Her Flygon was nearby, unmoving, and also nearby was someone on the ground with his aunt’s staff sticking out of his chest. “A-Auntie?”

“Behind… you…” Aile coughed, weakly pointing behind her nephew. Without missing a beat, he pulled out an arrow from his quiver, knocked it, pulled back and fired at his incoming attacker, managing to put it though his eye. Alex stared as the bandit screamed and collapsed, barely taking in what he had just done before returning to his aunt.

“I… Aunt Aile, what happened? What… What did you do here? This is….”

“Hearing about them raiding and attacking other people was getting under my skin, but I figured we would be fine if we kept our heads down and avoided getting in their way.” Aile coughed, wiping her hand on her cloak before Alex could take notice of the color of her hand. Aile figured Alex knew what was going on. What her situation was. She definitely didn’t raise a dumb child. But she still felt the need to hide it. “But then you wound up getting attacked.Despite everything we did to keep out of sight, you were still attacked. Nearly killed.”

“But… How?.. All of this… Auntie, how did-”

“A unique bond between my Pokémon and I. And my anger, in this case. However…” Her free hand would dig around in her crimson stained cloak, bringing out a standard Pokéball and rolling it over to her nephew. “Take care of Rancor. I never brought him out, and I never bonded with him like the others. Thus he’ll be the only survivor when…” A bitter laugh came out of Aile’s mouth, followed by another coughing spell. Once it was done, she returned her focus to her nephew, eyes starting to have an issue staying open. “Alex. Find something to fight for. Someone. Not everyone in our little world… Almost certainly, they’re not all bad. What I fought for was you, Alex. To protect you. Keep you safe. And… I had another group I was willing to do that for as well. Before I screwed up. Find that group for yourself. And fight. Promise me that. Please....”

“I….” Alex listened to his aunt’s works keenly as he watched his aunt fade. Alex indeed understood his aunt’s fate. He hated it, losing the one relative he had, and the only person he knew. He knew it was going to happen eventually, but… did it have to happen like this? So suddenly and violently? “You didn’t…. Dammit, Auntie! Dammit all! I got too close to them, it was all on me! Why the hell did-”

“Alex,” the dying woman croaked, her eyes now barely open. “This... was my choice. I would do… anything to protect you and keep you safe. I knew full well what the likely outcome was going to be. Promise me, Alex. Find a group. Find someone. Time…. is too fleeting….”

Alex stared at Aile for a moment before kneeling down and taking his aunt’s hand. “...I promise. I don’t know how fast I’ll be about it, but… I promise…”

“Thank you… Keep… living…” There was a small smile on her face as Aile’s eyes closed for the last time, her head slumping forward and her body going limp. Alex stayed there for an amount of time he didn’t keep track of, holding his aunt’s hand tightly. Rationally, he knew that there was nothing he could do, but he wished beyond all hope that this was just some sick joke. Finally, after a lot of silent tears, he let go of his aunt's hand, laying it on her lap.

“Auntie… I’ll do my best. And I’ll try to find…. Something.” He picked up the Pokeball that was rolled out before walking over to his aunt’s staff, pulling it out and staring at it. “That’ll be a challenge, though, Auntie. But I’ll try.”

Alex’s reverie was broken by the feeling of a wind going up, realizing that Guzzlord was trying to inhale everything and everyone there. “That thing… It’ll eat everything, won’t it. And this would be something she’d want to fight? To protect herself and others?”

“Gab!”

Alex sighed and looked around. All the others that he watched, going in to attack the giant eldritch abomination, everyone fighting for their lives, and the lives of everyone on this island effectively. Hell. This was probably what his aunt was talking about. “Dammit, Auntie. Fine. We’ll probably die anyway, otherwise.” He looked up once more at Guzzlord, then looked at the arms that were acting as it’s anchors. Anchors… “Rancor? Dragon Rush one of those arms. And Fawkes,” he looked down to the bird who was trying to keep itself grounded, who looked up at his owner once his name was mentioned, “Be the bravest bird.”

Fawkes screeched and lifted off, using the upwing to sail into one of it’s arms, channeling energy to attack it with his Brave Bird attack. Rancor grinned when he finally got the command to attack, also screeching as he charged forward. However, as he charged forward, he would start glowing brightly, his form looking to shift as he ran to attack. The light faded as he neared the arm that Fawkes attacked, now fully evolved into a Garchomp and slamming himself into that arm with his Dragon Rush attack.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:17 am
Seeing that Guzzlord almost didn't respond to her attack at all hit Rala with a pang of shame. She wasn't the powerful Gardevoir she used to be. She had to set the pride of her younger years to the side if she was going to actually be of use in this fight. She couldn't rely on her own strength anymore, unless she could somehow get stronger. She didn't have time to train, but she knew some moves that could let her borrow strength from another, and who better to 'borrow' from than the enemy? She saw herself as a Snagem, after all.

She wasn't sure if this would work, but she felt she had to try. So, after taking a bit to focus, she unleashed a Power Swap aimed at Guzzlord, intending to swap its legendary might for the pathetic strength her feeble old lady body could provide, empowering herself while weakening her foe. If this worked, she could follow it up with Guard Swap and utterly cripple Guzzlord, and possibly even wipe it out the turn after that. If not, she would have to step back and provide what assistance she could to those who were capable of holding their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:49 pm
Darksol88

That's when she heard Knives calling out to her alongside the fingersnap. He'd get a deadpan look in return as if she wanted to remark how she had a name and gave it to him and everything, but he wasn't exactly wrong to call her that; this was maybe the first time in a while that her Jolteon wasn't with her. "What's up?"

The screams and cries weren't lost on her, but she wasn't exactly in a position to help that situation right now.

"Listen, we don't have much time." He points up at the towering Guzzlord. "Obviously. Can we find your companion post haste? We need to find my Pokeballs if we want any chance of being able to handle that thing. I have... a plan." The short, squat, fisherman's son had a glinty looking determined sort of gaze in his eyes that would be familiar to anyone who knew his master. "I need to find my Pokeballs." He gestures around at the destruction around them. "Somewhere in all of this rubble."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:30 pm
She'd...found them. She found the cores, the others somewhat similar to Zac, and while chaos and destruction reigned around them, for that one moment--a single, precious moment--Eri was delighted. She had hope. There was hope for them.

Five....six....seven...eight...

It hits 10 % just as the Heat Wave is crossing their way. Eri panics and hugs Zac, who, while healthier, is still feeding from the cores hes absorbing, and she closes her eyes tight.

"Eri, sorry about the Delay."

She hears this and looks up, and a bright smile crosses her face. "Miss Crystal! Hes getting better! The cores were here like he said! We might have a chance. I'm not sure if all of them are here but..." She lets him go to keep absorbing when the others continue protecting them, wiping sweat from her brow with the corner of her shirts shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:29 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

"If Jolteon's anywhere, it'd be with wherever those were... if they weren't crushed from everything caving, I don't usually keep them in one-"

Akali would be cut off, hearing a faint, familiar cry amid the chaos. Bits of the rubble some distance away shifted, but only slightly. She'd look to it, then to Knives, before slowly moving to dig through the rubble- starting with the bit that shifted and trying to brace herself as Guzzlord's suction threatened to yank her from the ground. "I'm assuming this plan isn't going to be to drug it," she remarked, stating the obvious more than anything.

More of the rubble would get removed as it ended up in the air, Guzzlord's Swallow proving to be far more effective than what one or two people were going to manage. She'd topple over and grip the rubble she was about to remove when her footing faltered, a single Pokeball dislodged in the process and going towards Knives as it was being sucked through the air; there was a good chance there was more where that came from, with more proof coming when more of the rubble shifted and a rather dirty Jolteon was finally, barely visible. Pay dirt?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:20 pm
Vega would already be at work attempting to utilize the rubble that was being taken off the ground when he heard mention of attempting to find something within the rubble. Picking up on a piece of rubble that was beginning to take off, Vega would quickly direct Novum towards it. "Fire a String Shot at that piece of rubble! And keep firing at anything I point at. We need to create a multitude of connecting lines for this to work." Proceeding to point at a piece of rubble that was struggling to move, Vega watched as the strand was connected to it and the rubble was hauled up alongside the other piece. And with that proof of concept, Vega would begin to weave a web of String Shot between pieces of rubble, slowly removing it as he began to create a massive web of rubble that was aiming to slam towards the Guzzlord all at once rather than the piecemeal pattern that it had previously been doing. Taking a pause as the exhaustion began to catch up to him and Novum, Vega could see the web was beginning to compact as it drew closer to the Guzzlord and turned into a meteorite that was veined throughout by the webs.

"Sir, I have no idea who you are but I hope what you found can help you." Vega said towards Knives and Akali, turning to look over towards Alex as he finished. Oh, poor Alex. "Sorry for all of the dragging you around that resulted in your presence in this situation. But I figure I will pay you back by doing this. You are in charge of Novum if things end up dire for me." Vega said, eyes focused on the ground, daring not to make eye contact with Alex and settling instead with looking at the man's boots. "If they do not.......I hope we get to spend more time together. Goodbye for now." Finishing his statement, Vega would drop Novum beside Alex and take off along a final String Shot he had left to take him towards the meteoric construct. Pulling himself along as quickly as he could manage, Vega would find his focus split as he gathered the remnant flames from the titanic blast that he had previously aided in unleashing onto the beast. Finally reaching the rubble, the seamster would look back towards the ruined castle for a moment before steeling himself. "Now then. LET'S SEE HOW FIRE PROOF YOU ARE TO POINT BLANK METEOR!!!!!" He roared, the flames he had drawn along engulfing him and the web strands around him. The String Shot would go up immediately, the flames burning hot and fast as they lanced throughout the rubble ball and began to superheat the rock. While the flames were attempting to dissipate, Vega would not allow that and instead used his powers to draw them back towards the meteor and the Guzzlord for this final blast.

He had no idea how effective any of this would be. All he knew is that he had made an opening for that other man and was doing all he could to pay back his......well, his friend. And....that was enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm
The dual protection of Light Screen and Aurora Veil would protect the assembled group from the Flamethrower, just barely it seemed as the screens of energy appeared to distort just for a moment under the intense heat and pressure from the Flamethrower. As Freth reached out with her mind and grabbed a hold of the experiment known as Silvally the beast snorted in shock right before it was snatched through the air and sent flying directly into Demon Wing who swung its mighty tail and connected with the beast, sending it flying back in the other direction, its flight stopped by the Alolan Raichu statue and was instantly altered into an Electric type.

While this went down Zac was given even more time to absorb more cells. 41...42...43...its percentage of cells absorbed kept going up. However, Silvally was not down for good and it was about to make clear what it was actually protecting; those cells. With an angry roar, electricity began to crack wildly in all directions from the chimera, random Thunderbolts let loose, threatening to zap anyone in the throne room by chance. The beast would then utilize its newfound speed in this typing and bolted straight for Eri and Zac, the creature calculating it wouldn’t make it in time and so would leap into the air and slash in their direction with Multi-Attack, sending an extremely fast moving X-shape construct of pure Electric energy flying right at them.

It was also in that moment when Freth picked up a surge of emotion from the creature; it legitimately wished to protect the cells, that is it was concerned for their wellbeing, rather than keeping them hidden away for jealous reasons it was trying to protect them and keep them safe. Perhaps this monster wasn’t their enemy.

As for Crystal, her tail twitched again and she didn’t have to guess why. This creature, Silvally, wasn’t even remotely responsible for the sense of doom her tail was trying to immediately warn her about. No, that other monster out there was doing something and death for them all at its hands was fast approaching. They had no time left, it was now or never.

-----

It would be Spooky’s actions, and near sacrifice, that would start to change the course of the battle in our hero’s direction. As the Grudge went off Guzzlord would find it harder and harder to maintain its Swallow suction until it ceased completely. If allowed it would easily be able to start up the Swallow again in just a few seconds, the Grudge not powerful enough to deny a monster of this magnitude its full strength, however the group was about to make the most of the next few seconds while the Swallow ceased.

The joint attacks on one of the two tentacles holding up the Guzzlord would prove fruitful, the blasts of Aura striking it causing it to wobble followed up by the ramming actions of Rancor and Fawkes. The Guzzlord might have resisted the attacks on its appendage, however it was also in that moment where Rala tried to Power Swap and rob the monster of its strength but she would find it to be simply too vast, too powerful, to even get to budge. However she was able to ‘hold’ its physical strength from it for long enough to allow Rancor’s Dragon Rush, the last in the succession of attacks on it, to have the devastating effect they needed as the heavily weakened appendage bent under all the pressure and collapsed under the weight of the Guzzlord.

The Guzzlord however would not have the luxury of simply falling to the ground, no, this group of misfits had one last parting shot for it in the form of a cobbled together ‘meteor’ provided by the one named Vega. Though its Swallow had ended it had already been turned against it prior and put in motion its defeat. There was no stopping the momentum and speed of the ‘meteor’ provided by the Swallow and the Guzzlord was not going to collapse on itself quickly enough to avoid it. Now denied sure footing and provided with a plethora of distractions, both mentally and physically, the Guzzlord was nothing more than a giant fleshy target for the meteor as it slapped right into the beast’s still open mouth, the creature not having the time nor strength in that single moment to swallow it up and thus the fiery energies contained within it had nowhere else to go and thus exploded with devastating might as the resulting shockwave swept over the area around the group and created a massive pillar of smoke and dust as the Guzzlord apparently slammed to the ground inside of this mass of smoke.

Silence would fall over the area as Guzzlord disappeared into the lingering smoke. What was once a chaotic scene had now become still and silent. The tension of what would happen next was heavy, surely this couldn’t be the end of it, though each one of them certainly hoped it was. Any hope they had would be slightly dashed as the smoke was blown away by another shockwave, this one generated by the roar of the Guzzlord that now stood in a crater of its own creation as it fell. Now that they could see the beast again it was clear they did a heavy number on it, the monster looked heavily damaged and burnt, though it was still standing. Maybe with a little more time and group effort they could finally put it down for good, but time would not be on their side.

The Guzzlord would continue to madly roar, its tentacles flailing wildly in the air and slamming into the ground in its rage. As it threw its tantrum the group would note it was slowly but surely losing some of its massive girth, faint blue energy ‘steaming’ off of it and disappearing into the air. For a brief moment this might be confusing but soon enough they would all notice what it was doing. Above them, in the sky, they would notice the hole made by its arrival disappear into an orb of blue-ish green light, except it was not actually disappearing. Forcing its way through the hole, and gradually cracking the dome and making the hole bigger, came the biggest Draco Meteor any of them have ever seen or could even imagine. The meteor created by Vega earlier was a pebble compared to this. To compare it in size one might say it was large enough to engulf the entire island of Poni.

It was clear the Guzzlord had accepted its defeat and was spending all its energy in summoning forth the biggest Draco Meteor it could, its source somewhere out there beyond the dome but that was inconsequential in this moment. They had defeated the Ultra Beast with their combined might, but now the beast planned to take them all down with it and complete its crusade in ridding this planet of all life, the life that put the Earth in its dying state in the first place and brought forth Guzzlord itself. A fitting end the beast might think, if it could.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:54 pm
Rala screamed in pain as a shard of Guzzlord's power broke from the Legendary and latched onto her, it's otherworldly power conflicting with Rala's dual energy types. The shard burned in her heart, bringing her to her knees. She could feel the overwhelming force of the Draco Meteor, but could focus on naught but the pain she felt. She curled into herself, trying to numb herself to the pain enough that she could focus on something, anything else, but the pain was great, greater than anything else she'd felt.

No. There was one pain greater than this. Her mind's eye went back in time, remembering the waiting room in the hospital that her master died in. She remembered focusing on the vaccinated and inactive Shadow Virus that remained in her heart, and used it to latch her soul to her body so that it would not leave with her trainer's soul. She remembered regretting not going to the next world alongside her master, but knew that she had defied the first law of Channeling so she could continue to serve the family he left behind. Then she recalled the first words she heard after claiming her soul for her own. The words of little Yuna, begging her not to go.

Rala's eyes opened, and she looked down at her hand as it released its grip on her heart crystal, and experienced deja vu. She then wondered if she was too harsh with Yuna before, those scant few moments ago. She pondered this for a moment before her senses picked up something a bit more dire. Past the wave of minds reacting to the impending Draco Meteor, each in their own ways, was the mind of a Hybrid who was on the brink of death. Realizing that the pain caused by holding on to a shard of the enemy was still throbbing in he heard, though nowhere near as intensely, Rala levitated to her feet before focusing on the mind on the brink of death and allowing her body to slip between where it floated and where she meant for it to be, next to the side of the near-dead person, via her Teleport move. Saying nothing, she focused as much of her Psychic power as she could on him via Heal Pulse. However, through pain and age, she couldn't be certain how helpful she could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:13 pm
"umph..."
Gregory gave all he got, he was nearly dead, his vision became cloudy, seeing white instead of black. He knew this is his end, a mission failed, death as the final destination. His eyes closed as he gave his last, what was chaos around him turned to silence. Through this silence, he heard a familiar voice, of someone that was dead, a friend of sorts. No... it was deo, in the afterlife. He could make out his message so clearly.
"Greg, it is not your time yet. You have a world to save, and it will be beautiful when done. Try and find a way to bring me back too! I am counting on you!"
The silence now roared back to the chaos, he looked up to see a fairy-type pokemon, granting him a little life that was once near death. This much was enough to bring him back, a little weary and still exhausted, but not as much as he was.
"..T...Thanks" he managed to say with the little energy he had.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Rala gave Gregory all the energy she could muster with her aged and weakened body, softened from years of doing nothing but watching over her master's children, and after a while only watching over Yuni, who wanted nothing to do with any Pokemon other than her, which limited Rala's options for training over the years. As the last of her energy left her body, her heart throbbed powerfully, and not from pain, although the pain was still there. In an instant, energy poured out of her body more powerfully than she had been capable of before. The move had continued for a while, the energy poured out of her body in increasing volumes until something remarkable happened.

A ray of bright blue light emitted from her heart crystal. Then another, and another. As the shard of Guzzlord's energy that had been latching onto her heart melted into and merged with the Fairy-half of her body, it was taking the vaccinated and pacified Shadow Virus along with it, clearing her heart energy of the darkness that had clouded it for decades and causing a far greater surge of energy to flow through her body. As this happened, Rala realized that she had not grown weak because she was old. Pokemon's bodies did not weaken with age as human bodies did. Instead, by using the vaccinated Shadow Virus in her heart as a means of avoiding her trainer's fate, she gave the virus an opportunity to further cloud her heart, blocking her body off from the source of her energy, albeit not entirely.. Apparently,Guzzlord's shard melting into her energy caused an avalanche that the disabled Shadow Virus got caught up in.

By the time Gregory's body had regained enough of its strength to allow him to return to his feet, the energy flooding out of Rala's body was entirely her own, and her blue heart crystal, shining the same color as her eyes, refused to cease emitting light until Rala managed to get enough of a hold on her repressed energy as to stem the tide of her Heal Pulse and get herself to stop using the move. Her heart crystal's shine was reduced to a light glow at this point, and Rala found herself unable to shift her gaze from it, bewildered by the transformation it had undergone. But she didn't wonder for long.

Teleporting back to her spot atop the gate, she looked up at the moon, and it's light reflected upon her heart crystal, causing it to shine brightly again. But before she used this energy, she delved into her own mind and reached out into it, regaining access to her ability, Telepathy. If any of you that can see the Draco Meteor before us have Fairy-type Pokemon with you, grant me their energy. With all of us working together, we may yet be able to protect our home." With that said, she released her grip on her Psychic-type energy and focused entirely on the Fairy-type energy her heart crystal was siphoning from the surrounding moonlight.

Rala lifted a hand high, and Fairy-type energy flooded out of it, gathering in an ever-growing orb of Moonblast. As she continued to develop her attack, she sensed around her for more energy to add to the expanding pile above her, hoping that the nearby trainers would heed her call.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:42 pm
Desi was glad to see Shiva's ability cut the damage from those flames enough that Eri and the little Zygarde core survived it but when that monstrous Pokemon changed again and attacked yet again, she was left with very little option but to do something offensive this time. It was the only way she could help, she felt. "Shiova, get over there and use Quiver Dance! Don't let that attack hit them!" She told the icy moth. The Frosmoth nodded and as her wings fluttered, almost shivering as they moved, Desi could sense her energy rising, the moth attempting to stop the Electric blast from hitting Eri and Zac. Even with a boost of speed from Quiver Dance, though, what were the chances of getting there in time?

When Rala spoke, mentally, to the trainers gathered at the palace, she heard the call and lamented that she didn't have Mindy, her mother's Ribombee, to help. She had never learned to control Fairy energy, either. She had only ever really learned to use one move and with the threat she was trying to help with here so removed from the main hall, she couldn't use it to help anyway.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:40 pm
In the wake of the massive explosion inside Guzzlord, Monique heard Rala's message and sighed. She had no Fairy-types and no Fairy-type moves. However, she turned to see, through a new opening made by the impact, a commotion inside a room where a giant synthetic Pokémon was rampaging. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be useful there, she hoped, taking Marowak and Oricorio in tow.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff