Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Compromising Positions (Allia/O'rax)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:59 pm
This was...not her bed.

That was the first thing Allia noted, even before she cracked her eye open for a surreptitious look. It felt just different enough to seem obvious, and would have even if she hadn't also happened to have arms around her, though that was certainly not a regular occurence. Maybe once every Turn or two, largely dependent on where she happened to be when a gold rose, since Somnuth almost never bothered to chase anyone. And she certainly never bothered, either - not from a total lack of interest, but the truth was, she'd never really figured out how best to go about such things, so it seemed easier to just...not, and stay safely in her little comfort zone. No one had ever tried to pry her out of it, which she both preferred and took as a sign that she was correct in assuming no one would want to, anyway. Though she'd been granted at least a bit of the charisma most riders found themselves with upon Impression, she thought herself hardly worth a second look in a Weyr full of other riders, especially as heavily scarred as she was. So it was really much easier to just do her day-to-day and not spend much thought on things like...entanglements, even if in her heart of hearts she might be just a touch lonelier than she would prefer to admit.

But this, now and then, was generally simple enough, though on this particular occasion she did find herself in for a bit of a surprise as she blinked the sleep from her eye, because that...was a wingleader. Not hers, thank Faranth, that would have been awkward, but...goodness. Goldflight or no, she wasn't sure just how that had happened.

x Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:42 pm
The man shifted in his sleep, making way to roll over when he--realized that he wasn't alone. O'rax wasn't usually the type to get wrapped up in a flight, especially when it wasn't one Hiyuth was keen on winning, so to find company in his bed was a bit of a surprise. The shock of it was quick push away the morning's grogginess, and the memories of what had transpired the night prior were quick to take its place. Just because it was a surprise, though, didn't mean it was an unpleasant change, and the Wingleader was in no rush to disturb the woman he was wrapped around.

He reached out his thoughts to Hiyuth, who was not in a deep sleep, but appeared to be comfortably dozing. Not alone, either, from what he could feel, but with another dragon. Somnuth. And it is nice to have a spot of company for a change. Do, take your time getting up. The blue encouraged, sleepily, before snuggling in closer to Somnuth.

Well then.

That at least told him who he was curled up with. While not one of his wingmates, Allia was a fellow blue rider. He didn't know her particularly well, but that didn't matter to O'rax. All he could hope was she wasn't alarmed or otherwise out of sorts to wind up in his weyr. Thankfully, he didn't have to spend much time wondering whether or not Allia was awake, for she stirred, and opened her eye to look over at him.

"Did I wake you?" He asked quietly, hoping that his earlier shifting hadn't disrupted her sleep.

Meepfur

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:55 pm
Luckily, Allia already been starting to rouse, so O'rax's shifting didn't disturb her, though it did mean he caught her staring at him. Though she flushed slightly, she resisted the urge to bury her head, since the only place to do that would have been his chest. Not that that was an entirely unappealing thought, if she had to admit it, but not knowing whether or not he was the cuddling type, she didn't want to presume. While he didn't seem in a rush at the moment, he might well have more important things to do than lie about in bed after a Flight.

Somnuth, barely awake himself, sent her a healthy dose of his natural calm as he indulged in his own cuddles, thrumming deeply with contentment at his fellow blue. Yes, he was quite comfortable here, and perfectly happy to stay that way until he absolutely had to move.

"No," she answered after a moment, "I was almost awake already." Perhaps influenced by her dragon, Allia did finally give in to the urge to tuck her head against O'rax again. It was both comfortable and less awkward than continuing to stare, and also went a little ways toward curbing her inclination to look around, which in this sort of situation might come across as particularly rude.

"...Good morning," she eventually thought to add.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:10 pm
O'rax was glad to know that Allia hadn't been bothered, and he did offer a small smile. He kept his arms about her, though he was alert to any sign of distress. Dragonlust was a powerful thing to fight, and not every body was quite as cozy once the effect wore off.

"Good morning," he returned the greeting warmly, feeling quite content and comfortable. He was in no rush to move if she wasn't. And breakfast could be sent up if he wished it. There were some perks of being a Wingleader, and having a few extra luxuries, such as getting sent up meals upon request, was one of them. The larger quarters, and bed, were another -- as well as access to his own private bath. "Did you sleep all right? is there anything I can get you?" He asked.

So far she seemed all right, and as she tucked her head against him again, he took a moment to pull her just a little closer. He might have been raised to be a gentleman, but even he wasn't unaffected after a flight. Theirs was a cozy situation, and he did want to make sure she felt comfortable, secure, and not rushed out. O'rax wasn't unaware of some in the Weyr who were too flippant about flights or the feelings of those they were wrapped up with.

Meepfur

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:50 am
The downside of indulging in Flights was never quite knowing what to expect after - whether someone would want to linger or no, and what exactly either of those might entail. Unknowns could be a little bit difficult for her, but, well...it was what it was. O'rax seemed to be the lingering type, in a relaxed sort of way, which was reassuring. Though she'd only been rushed out - or rushed out on - a couple of times over the Turns, it was never a pleasant way to start the morning.

But being pulled closer was, and she let herself relax a little. He did have a very comfortable bed. Not that she had any complaints about the quality of her own, but this one was especially nice. "I...think I'm alright for now," Allia answered after a moment of consideration. She was always loathe to ask for anything, and the current situation didn't change that. It was fairly true, at least - she was comfortable, and not really awake enough to be hungry yet. Curious, if anything, but she continued to keep that safely tamped down for now. "I did sleep well, though. I hope you did, too. I'm not...keeping you from anything, am I?"

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:05 pm
The Wingleader was glad when Allia relaxed against him. He wasn't often one to get wrapped up in flights, but the lust of a queen was a difficult thing to fight, indeed. At minimum, he wanted to ensure his present company didn't feel uncomfortable. Perhaps it was wrong for him to want to enjoy the afterglow, but it was the truth of the matter. He'd had a nice night, even if it wasn't his usual style of pursuit, and he could only hope she did, as well.

"If you need anything, I'm at your service," he spoke, perhaps with a bit more formality than he intended. O'rax might have spent many Turns at Western Weyr, but he had been raised a Holder's son, and his formal upbringing was difficult to forget. His words were sincere though, and hoped, for her sake, she believed him. Ever a gentleman, he was eager to ensure her a happy and comfortable post-Flight morning.

"I slept quite comfortably, thank you," he agreed. "And I quite assure you, I'm not pressed for time. Kleoth's timing was quite auspicious--it's a rest day for Boreus Wing, and any work I had considered doing is quite flexible." His rest days were often anything but restful, but then again, he rarely had any reason to do much besides work. A Wingleader's job was never done, even on a rest day--but that didn't mean he could have a lazier morning. "I don't think Hiyuth's in much of a rush, either, if you aren't." His blue seemed to be loath to move from his current cuddle partner.

Meepfur

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:24 pm
"I'll keep that in mind," Allia said, flushing just slightly. Much as she was loathe to ask for things, even she had to admit that in this sort of situation, there was nothing wrong with it - morning-after breakfast was hardly a lot to ask for, not to mention it was practically a matter of course (at least when the morning after was an agreeable one, instead of panicked or awkward). And if the cuddling continued, she would certainly end up hungry sooner or later, at which point her stomach would be bound to give her away. So, yes. She would keep it in mind, if she started to feel peckish.

For now, cuddles were nice, and privately she was glad to hear there would be no immediate obstacles to said cuddles continuing. Perhaps it wasn't the healthiest strategy to rely on Flights for such things, but it worked. Sort of. Some of the time. "I'm not," she admitted, as to being in a rush, "And Somnuth, either. Not that he's ever been in a rush in his life."

It was true - the blue moved at his own pace, which unless Thread was falling, was slow and measured. And given someone agreeable to cuddle with...well, he'd not be moving until he absolutely had to. "So we're...happy to stay, if you don't mind having us."

Which was close to admitting that she wanted to stay, Faranth forbid.

Uta

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff