Even though they could head home after their Wing had a drill, Zamistia and Nanuth decided to do a little practicing on their own. While it had been a turn since they had been hurt in Threadfall, there were still things they were getting used to doing differently. So in Nanuth's eyes, every little bit of training helped, even if it was something simple.

Alright, some lifting with the bag of stones should be some good exercise. Once you are done, then we will see about getting me oiled, since I know you have been worrying about that,the brown suggested to his rider. He knew it took a little longer for her to do, but she only asked for help when she felt too tired to oil him all by herself.

"Sounds like a good idea to me. And yes, I have been worrying, since it is important for you to look your best. If I am too tired from drills and some strength training, then I will ask for some help in oiling you,"Misty promised her brown. She knew he worried about her, so she would ease it by getting some assistance, if she felt she couldn't do it alone. She picked up the bag and began lifting it up and down, working her remaining arm. She even worked her legs with the motion, bending down to grab the bag and put it back on the ground.

Uta