Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:16 pm
April's Log

KaraAsumie — 04/16/2021
Castiel was walking about as he holds his lantern to see better seeing it is night time. Normal he would be with his brother and mother at this time of night but he wanted to explore on his own for a bit. After all it wasn't going to hurt him or any of his family and they knew where to find him in case they needed him for anything. The weather was nice and the night air was cool. It felt nice against his skin and face. That made him enjoy this even more. The path wasn't too bad either and easy to walk down as he looks about trying to see if he was the only one out this night or if there was others about. The thought of meeting someone new was nice and he was kinda looking forward to it as long as they weren't evil. He really didn't feel like fighting tonight. Although meeting someone was is nice could mean that he might gain a nice new friend. Thinking about it more made him think that traveling about at night might think of him as creepy. Shaking him head a bit. Castiel didn't want to be seen as a creep at all. His goal out and about was to just enjoy his walk this nice clear night. Stopping after he heard a sound as he then lets his eyes scan the area about him. Was someone close to him? The sound happens again and he is fully stopped in his tracks so now it was just a waiting game to see who or what will pop out as the sound gets closer.

WC :: 276

Niya — 04/17/2021
The day had been well spent with lots of fun and joy. She spent her time looking at the various flowers in the area, playing with some of the wild life and just running around to exert her energy. She awoke in a good mood and not long after, she found herself full of energy. She didn't want to annoy her father, choosing only to tell her mom that she was going to play. Of course she had no intention of straying far from the safety of her parents.
As the sun was setting she came to realize that nothing looked familiar. She started to panic a little because she wasn't sure how far she was from home. Before she knew it, it was completely dark but did have her lantern to guide her. Even with the lantern to light her way, she couldn't figure out how to get back to familiarity. She was keeping her eyes open for her dad's lantern.
Vashti had been wandering and stumbling around in the dark trying to go home. She caught a glimpse of a light but it seemed like it was coming from a big source since it appeared so bright. She found herself walking towards it but wasn't sure what she was expecting.
She definitely wasn't expecting to see a large pawed stallion carrying a lantern. She stopped dead in her tracks because she wasn't sure what the stallion was capable of doing.
wc:: 242

KaraAsumie — 04/18/2021
Castiel looks at the small mini mare and tilts his head to the side a bit. After all he has never met a mini before. .Though he wasn't sure if this little thing before him was a mini or a filly. Her size was a bit confusing to him at the moment. "Hello" He states as he keeps his wings folded in at his sides seeing he doesn't want to spread them out and appear bigger to this little one because that might scare her and well that isn't Castiel's goal. He isn't like his mother who likes to prank and scare others. So far now he would keep his wings in and at his sides. His voice was soft and gentle so his hello shouldn't have spooked her any. Maybe it put her at ease a bit. It is funny that he can talk just fine awhile holding his lantern.

WC :: 151

Niya — 04/18/2021
His warm greeting put her a little at ease but she was still being cautious. "Hi.." She spoke rather softly; talking in her normal tone didn't seem appropriate given the current situation. "Um I'm lost." She said meekly as she kept her eyes on the stallion. She didn't understand how he could talk so well while keeping the lantern in his mouth. Did he have a special ability or something? She made a mental note to ask him later if he would help her get back home. Her mind then led her to think about not being able to get back home, would he keep her safe during the night?
Wc:: 110  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:12 am
May 2021's log

KaraAsumie — 05/03/2021
Castiel smiles and turns his head to place the lantern on his back. Then he looks back at the little mare before him. "I am Castiel. It is nice to meet you little one. Hmm if you are lost then does that mean you need some help?" He wonders a bit as he watches her and waits on an answer. After all he doesn't mind helping her at all. One shouldn't allow a female to be all alone at night. Something could happen to the poor dear and that wouldn't be a good thing. The thoughts made him close his eyes to recollect himself as he open his eyes and watches her again still keeping a gentle smile.
WC :: 118

Niya — 05/04/2021
She found herself impressed with his size and fluid movements. "I'm Vashti." She didn't give him a huge smile like she normally would when introducing herself, happy with her name. "My dad carries a lantern too. I thought you were him." She realized that she was becoming really sad and lonely without her parents. "I know it is a lot to ask but could you walk with me until I find them?" She wouldn't ask a stranger anything of the sort in a normal situation but found this to be a special exception.
Wc::93

KaraAsumie — 05/04/2021
Hearing a sound as he turns to look back and spreads out his wings to look bigger only to have a bunny looking to him. Feeling silly he pulls his wings back to his sides nice and tightly. Slowly looking at "Yes I can walk with you until your family is found. And I find your name is so pretty." He looks back at his lantern. "My brother and I have lanterns. Our mother loves them even if she doesn't carry one herself." Leaving the lantern on his back as he looks at Vashti and smiles. He wanted to protect this little lady even more after hearing her speak more. He isn't one to leave a lady unprotected and to leave one this size alone is unthinkable for him to do. So he is just going to give her a soft smile and enjoy being there to walk beside her until she is home again.
WC :: 155

Niya — 05/05/2021
She wasn't going to admit that she did get a little spooked by the noise or that she wanted to laugh when it was just a bunny. "Thank you, I am proud of my name." She spoke a little louder, her emotions slipping out just a little. She gave him a genuine happy smile. "What are your brothers and mother like?" She was curious to know more about him and his family. "My mom is small like me and is really beautiful. My dad is bigger, handsome and powerful." She spoke a little about her parents and found herself grinning. Somehow just talking about them made her feel warm and loved. She was immensely proud of her family and loved the bond that they shared. In the back of her mind she imagined how worried they must be and the warmth left her. She looked around trying to figure out how she got there. She closed her eyes and turned around in a circle, stopping randomly and opening her eyes, she started walking the direction she was facing. She had no idea how to go about trying to find her way home but she was determined to get back.
wc:199

KaraAsumie — 05/14/2021
"My brother is calm and thinks everything through before making a move. Well my mother is a bit of a prankster and loves to scare others." He smiles a bit as he listens to her talk about her family. "Do you have any siblings?" He wonders a bit as he follows her once she starts to move. He is there to protect her and to get her home all safe and sound. There is nothing wrong with small talk. "My brother is also in a fling at the moment and I think there will be kids from it. Although he has two flings planned him and his future lifemate already know that they are going to be each other's better half." He couldn't understand that if his brother and future sister in law knew they were meant to be then why have flings with others. But he has never had the guts to ask. It might not be something he wants to know. His plans are to find his soul mate who he is going to be with for all of his life.
WC :: 183

Niya — 05/14/2021
"What is your brother's name?" She decided to ask him as she was genuinely curious. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "She doesn't do jump scares does she...?" She made a mental note and hope in her mind that she were never to meet his mother if that is in fact the case. "Oh um no its just me right now." She almost missed his question as she was busy thinking. She continued walking as she listened to all that he wanted to say. It was interesting learning about how his brother has a fling but also a mate? She didn't quite understand all of that but she had a vague idea. Did he understand what his brother was doing? She was only slightly curious and decided to keep the thought to herself. She looked around at all the trees in the dark and was still clueless as to where she could be. She was hating herself for venturing out so far but at the time she thought for sure she could come back safe and sound.
Wc: 182

KaraAsumie — 05/14/2021
"My brother is named Akira and my mother's name is Wisp. Yes she does jump scares as well." Staying at her side meant that he had to walk a bit slower that he normally would. Keeping his lantern on his back as he spreads out his wings to cover over her head as some bats came flying by. "Akira has two flings and his future mate has a few lined up as well. I think it was because they both had those flings before they met and just planned to keep instead. Akira hates breaking his word. I guess I am the same there as well." He saw that she was wondering about it. It was written on her face and he found it so cute.. "Do you wish to have siblings?"
WC :: 132

Niya — 05/14/2021
"I like the names, Castiel, Akira and Wisp. There doesn't seem to be a theme but then again I'm not sure with our names either." She kind of mused aloud as she thought more about their names. Linnea Primrose, Zachariah and Vashti. She discovered rather quickly that she wasn't a fan of bats. She was super thankful for his protective wing and found herself moving closer to him subconsciously. She thought carefully about what he was saying about his brother and breaking his word. "Hmm I suppose that isn't a bad thing?" She wasn't sure how it could potentially be bad but she didn't know a lot either in regards to 'breaking of words'.
"Oh hm that is a great question Castiel!" She looked up at him with a smile; a little impressed. "I think it will happen some day? The age difference might make things tough though." She thought aloud so he could know how she felt but also wanted to admit it to herself. She had thought about it before but never really wanted to face the truth. She would likely have siblings one day, that's true but would she be able to have a close relationship? She found herself frowning because she didn't like the idea of potentially not having a sibling relationship.
WC:216  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:22 pm
June's Log

KaraAsumie — 06/15/2021
"I am pretty sure that when you gain siblings that you will be liked by them. Some of the younger ones look up to those older and will follow them around. Or so I have heard. Akira and I are close in age." He points out to ease her thought on it as it showed on her face. He liked watching her face. It gave her away on her thoughts and he found it cute. Not understanding why he finds it cute. But it made him feel warm inside to see her like that. She warms his heart and that is a new wonderful feeling. Even if this is their first meeting and he isn't going to fully understand these feelings just yet. It is great to feel the warmth that she gives him. "Besides I don't think anyone would ever be able to dislike you." He keeps her shielded by his wings just in case anything else pops up and out at them.
WC :: 164

Niya — 06/20/2021
"You seem to be really wise." She thought it a great compliment since he seemed to know a lot. "I don't think anyone could dislike you either. " She didn't realize the true meaning behind his words but easily returned the compliment.
They seemed to have been walking for what felt like forever to her but it probably had only been hours. Her ears picked up the familiar voice of her mother calling for her.
She looked up at him with a great smile. "Mom!" She called out and without waiting for him, she ran toward her mother's voice.
Linnea had been worried sick about their little girl not coming back. She sent Zach out to look for her and she stayed put in hopes she found her way back home. When her voice rang out in the dark, she was beyond elated. "I was so worried about you!" She almost cried with relief and happiness at having her back home safely.
Wc:161  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:24 pm
July's Log

KaraAsumie — 07/24/2021
Castiel smiled and nodded to her as she then called out to her mother. He stops in his tracks seeing mother and daughter together again. He job was done. There was nothing else in which he needed to do so he bowed his upper body down to the ground and then slowly gets back to his feet. That was his way of saying good bye. His mother might be a bit of a prankster but she knew that one shouldn't ruin a moment another family is having. So he turns away from the sweet mini and her mother to start heading off. Maybe it was time for him to go and visit his mother and brother. It has been awhile and he misses them. By now his mother might even have more siblings for him to meet. Maybe a sister or so. Another brother wouldn't be that bad. But after spending some time with the mini mare Castiel thinks it would be fun to have a sister in the family. Although it would be weird to ask his mother for a sister so he won't do that. Just relax and see what happens next. Lost in thoughts Castiel realizes that he may have turned his back to the little mare and her mother but he hasn't really moved. Even though he meant to be on his way by now. Something seemed to be stopping him from fully leaving. What he couldn't say but it felt like a wall was in front of him even if nothing was there.
WC :: 258  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff