Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM4 - Leon and Terashi vs Ryuki and Elio Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:17 pm
As the uniformed Snagems took to the field the crowd would go wild for them with chants of 'Snagem'. It would appear their opponents had arrived first, Ryuki and Elio of Team Alola, which meant Lillie was left to the Isle of Armor all by herself. Clearly that was a decision she forced upon them, the girl could be headstrong sometimes. The Snagems would find the field they were fighting on to be rocky, with tall pillars of stone and giant boulders.

"Hey! Too bad I don't have my guitar right now! I could have strummed us out a seek beat to battle to but your friend, that loud mouth girl with the second mouth on her head destroyed it! Tell her I said 'what's up' after I send you two packing!" Ryuki called out as he released his Pokemon, a Drampa.

"Ryuki! They helped us get here!" Elio protested, but then sighed as he knew it was no good. "I'm sorry about him, and hate that we have to face each other. But let's make it a good battle, huh?" Elio smiled as he released his Dusk Form Lycanroc.

"If both sides are ready...let the battle begin!" The ref on the side declared with a wave of his flag. (Declare your first attacks.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:43 pm
"Right, nothing personal," I said, reaching for Hatenna's ball. I wanted to start easy and finish hard, get Hatenna and Indie out and done before bringing out my big guns. But as I started to take Hatenna's ball from my belt, something felt off. Reaching back, I grasped a fifth ball from my belt. Confused, I opened the ball to see what it was, thinking I somehow unknowingly grabbed someone else's ball at some point, only for an Excadrill to pop out.

"Simon?" I asked, bewildered. The Excadrill turned to face me and smiled, so it had to be him, which was weird, because I could have sworn I sent him back to the Snagem Pokemon Storage. Did he evolve while that Pokecenter Nurse was healing him?

"You're welcome," I could just barely hear GRAY say over the crowd. "Guess you can be useful after all," I muttered under my breath at GRAY. I didn't wait for a response. "Drill Run," I ordered, targeting Eilo's Lycanroc, since Simon had a type advantage over it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 11:25 am
Leon looked at the arena and observed his opponents Pokemon. He yawned and sat down next to Ter. "Finally get to sit down." He said as he thought about what Pokemon he should use. Before he could make the decision, he felt a Pokeball shake. He took it out of his pocket as it broke open. It was his Alolan Vulpix. Surprised, he sat up from how he was sitting. "Hey Shiro, are you sure you want to do this? You've already done so much." He asked as Shiro nodded happily. "Alright, lets make this an honorable challenge." He said towards the Alolans. "Powder Snow." Leon said as Alolan Vulpix shook her fur as snowflakes started coming off as the snowflakes started flying towards Drampa.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:35 am
"Quick! Use Counter!" Elio commanded his Lycanroc as Simon can spinning head first towards his canine. The wolf would stand erect in preparation, like its Midnight cousin, and brace its self for impact. Simon would come crashing into the Lycanroc with its full might, causing the beast to slide backwards and roar out in pain, the Super Effective move hurting considerably. Mustering up what strength it had the Lycanroc would bend backwards before viscously turning Simon's momentum against it and spiking the mole into the ground several feet in front of it, repaying the Ground type with twice as much damage as it had suffered.

Meanwhile Drampa let out a pained cry of its own as the chilling snowy gust blew over it, the already slow Pokemon finding its movements now even slower. "Harsh. Can't even let us get our warm up in." Ryuki chuckled. "Alright, let's turn up the heat! Heat Wave!" The Dragon trainer ordered.

With a surprisingly savage roar the 'old man' dragon would let out a scorching breath from its maw, the gust of superhot air blowing over both Shiro and Simon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:49 pm
I almost felt the pain Simon went through when his super-effective move got thrown back at him twofold, and I felt a bit annoyed, remembering how the same thing happened to Brunor in the Wild Area. Sure enough, another super-effective move followed it. I wasn't sure where the inspiration came from, but something hit me that made sense in the moment.

"Simon, use Sandstorm and focus it at that Heat Wave!" I ordered. As the cloud of sand manifested and smothered the Heat Wave, I felt relief that the idea worked, then confusion at how it worked and why I thought it'd work.

Well, now's not the time to look a gift Rapidash in the mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:36 am
Leon's Alola Vulpix wasn't able to dodge the heat wave as it was super effective against her. She shook her fur once again to psych herself up. Leon looked over at Simon as it was pretty beat up already. They weren't going to last very long if they didn't think of something. He then heard Ter command Simon to use Rock Slide. He smiled as he remembered Ulla used that same move with her Lycanroc: as a form of transportation.

"Shiro get on one of those rocks." Shiro nodded as she ran close to the boulder size rocks and hopped on top of one. Once the boulders got close enough, Shiro would jump in the air right above the two opponents. "Confuse Ray on Lycanroc!" Shiro's eyes were then dead locked on to the Lycanroc as two orbs of light came off of her body and went for Lycanroc.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 10:30 am
The wave of Sandstorm would meet the incoming Heat Wave and the two forces would mix, the heat of the fire move being dispersed over a far greater range and vastly reducing its ability to harm Simon and Shiro, reducing it to that of taking an Ember. As the Sandstorm gave off its initial burst of wind Shiro would jump into the flowing sandy gale and land on a large boulder. From there she would jump from one boulder to another until she reached a great height and then jumped down, letting off a bright flash of Confuse Ray directly in front of Lyanroc's face as the Vulpix surprised the hound with her arrival.

Drampa seemed not too thrilled about the Sandstorm blowing and while Lycanroc didn't mind it at all it was still Drampa who seemed to be doing the best out of the two as Lycanroc struggled to stay standing up straight thanks to that Confuse Ray."I would say thanks for the Sandstorm but it looks like we might not be able to profit off of it right away. Lycanroc try to hit Excadrill with a Reversal!" Elio ordered.

With a bark Lycanroc would shake its head and let out a growl as it clearly saw Simon. Taking the opportunity it would harness the pain it has endured thus far and rush headlong into Simon, a surge of Fighting energy cloaking its body.

(If 1 Lycanroc hurts its self in confusion. If 2, it clumsily executes the attack but still hurts its self. 3, executes attack fine.)

"Well I guess if mole boy's going to be playing its final set soon we should switch to serenading foxy. Time to focus the heat, Drampa! This time fire off a Flamethrower at Vulpix!" Ryuki ordered. Drampa would let out a roar before it unleashed a stream of fire in the direction it assumed Shiro was in. While it was certain Shiro was there, and was indeed fairly accurate, the Sandstorm still made it somewhat difficult to see.

The Flamethrower would likely spell bad news for Shiro, the little Vulpix not standing too much of a chance surviving a full on blast of heat of that degree on top of the Sandstorm, and it was unlikely they could completely avoid it. Shiro was going to be in bad shape after this. However, it was right after this that a Roto-drone came flying down out of the sky and parked its self in front of Leon, the crowd giving off a collective gasp.

"Bzzt! Special delivery!" The drone said as it deposited an Ice Stone in Leon's hands. "Sender's note; Win for her." With that said the drone would blast off back into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 11:08 am
For a second, I was willing to let Simon fall. He'd been through a lot and these Fighting-type moves were really hurting. Then I remembered that this is a tournament and if I'm not doing everything I can to stay in it for as long as possible, I'm doing myself a disservice. That goes for my Pokemon, too.

"Protect!" I ordered. Simon crossed his arms over his chest and manifested a barrier of Normal-type energy strong enough to deflect a single move, no matter that move's strength.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 4:09 pm
As the temperature in the arena started to get warmer, Shiro's body temperature started to get warm as well. The snow fox started having trouble breathing as the air she was breathing in started to burn her insides. Leon noticed this as he then stood up from his sitting position. "Shiro hang on!" He shouted as he tried to think of something. Anything to get them out of this situation. Shiro then watched as a Flamethrower started coming in their direction.

She tried to shake her fur again but no snowflakes were coming off to chill her body. She looked back at her trainer as he tried to think of something as she could only smile. As both of them knew, this was starting to look like checkmate. That's when Leon heard an unfamilar voice next to him. He looked to see that it was a drone. "Huh?" He thought it would be a drone to have him pull out another Pokemon, but instead it was an Ice Stone. He then read the note, as he could only get annoyed. "Like I don't already know that...Shiro!" He yelled out as he chucked the Ice Stone towards her.

Shiro watched as the Ice Stone flew towards her as she jumped in the air as it touched her forehead. The snow fox's body started glowing, and started to grow. The Flamethrower then consumed the fox's body but soon dispersed as an Alolan Ninetails came out surrounded by snow. Leon smiled as she looked back at her trainer to signal she is okay. Leon's then SNAG popped open a screen to show that Shrio learned a new move. "Amazing...Shiro use Dazzling Gleam!" Shiro howled as its body glowed as crystal lights came off of her body and came straight at Lycanroc and Drampa.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:23 pm
The Dazzling Gleam was enough to polish off Drampa after the Sandstorm did its damage. With a grunt the rocker recalled his Pokemon and tossed out another ball, this one popping open to release a Turtonator. It was easy to note right away what his outfit was inspired by. Guess he really likes the Blast Turtle species. "Take care of the fox kid and I'll polish off this annoying mole. Turtonator use Body Press!" The Dragon trainer ordered, his Pokemon tucking its limbs into its shell, spinning around violently briefly before launching its self into the air before coming down on the Excadrill with the full might of its incredibly dense shell, top side down.

Lycanroc on the other hand was looking worse for wear after that Dazzling Gleam and the earlier damage it took, it was only because of the Sandstorm boosting is special defenses that it survived. Elio knew he had to might this next attack count. "Accelrock! Go through the pillar!" The kid ordered. With a bark the Dusk Form Lycanroc would disappear in a flash, its path only seen by the large boulder between it and the Alolan Ninetales exploding and sending shards of rock flying at the fox. Along with the chunks of rock came Lycanroc who slammed into the fox with a full body rocky tackle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:37 pm
The second I saw Turtonator, I knew only one Pokemon in my team had moves that were super-effective against it, and that Pokemon had just used Protect while on the brink of fainting. He wasn't going to last another turn. As close as he was to going down, Even if I were to tell him to use Dig to avoid Body Press, the shockwaves from that attack would be enough to make him pass out underground. There was no enduring this, not in the state he was in.

I let the fainted Excadrill back in his ball once Turtonator got off him. Rala came out almost immediately after and charged at the Lycanroc, a ball of Grass-type energy forming in her hands as her body sailed across the battlefield thanks to her Psychic nature. She wouldn't get there in time to save Shiro, but as worn down as Lycanroc was after DazzlingGleam, she'd make sure the two dog-like Pokemon fainted together.

Knowing the rest of my team, I had to hope teamwork could win out in this, so I turned to Leon. "Do you have any Pokemon that are strong against Turtonator? My only answer to it just fainted."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:47 am
As if in slow motion, both Shiro and Leon saw the mountain of rocks coming right at her. There was no way the new evolved Shiro would be able to dodge all of them, so they had to make this last move count. "Shiro once more Dazzling Gleam!" He shouted as she let out a howl as crystal lights brighter than before came off her body and straight at Lycanroc and Turtonator. As it did Shiro took a beating from the shards of rocks that were coming right at her. Leon bit his lower lip as his Pokemon became unconscious. "Thank you Shiro. Get some rest." He returned his trusted Pokemon to her ball as he heard Ter's comment.

Leon thought about his raster on what he had. "Between the Pokemon I have. I don't think there's anything that's strong against that. If Ulla was here, she would be more helpful." Leon said as he pulled out a new Pokeball. "This Pokemon though, has something they might be able to do." he threw the Pokeball at the arena as out popped out his newest partner, Eevee.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:36 am
The Dazzling Gleam would go off, causing both Lycanroc and Turtonator to recoil, however it was the canine who wouldn't open its eyes again in this battle as the Energy Ball smacked into it right in the midst of the Dazzling Gleam, the dog swept off its feet and hit the ground knocked out cold. Elio would promptly recall his beast.

"This is fun! Let's keep going...Toucannon, Steel Wing on Gardevoir!" Elio cried out as he tossed another Pokeball out, the device popping open to release the Cannon Pokemon, the bird flying out of the ball with explosive force, Sheer Force empowered wings glowing with Steel energy as it aimed to slam one of its stretched out wings into Rala.

"Alright! Now we're getting warmed up! Turtonator, keep up the assault! Flash Cannon on Gardevoir as well!" Ryuki called out, his turtle taking a deep breath before 'spitting' out an orb of Steel energy from its beak at Gardevoir, firing just underneath the faster Toucannon's path so it would arrive later and from a different angle. It was clear they both saw Rala as the bigger threat, and rightly so, thus it only made sense to keep the pressure on her. Leon would need to think of a way to help out his teammate and fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:28 am
Eevee looked at her enemies and pouted that they weren't even paying any attention to them. Both enemies were trying to put pressure on them, and Leon saw it clearly. "Eevee save Gardevoir with Swift hurry!" Leon said as Eevee jumped in the air as it started waving their tail as stars started flying out and was heading straight at Turtonator and Toucannon.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:34 pm
Eevee offering to use its move as a distraction was possibly the best thing right now, and the fact that it attacks multiple enemies at once was even better. Rala, use Double Team while the enemy is distracted, I thought, knowing the Gardevoir would pick up on my thoughts, especially considering our bond.

By the time Swift ended, there were about 20 or so Gardevoir, all with Rala's color changes. Only one was the real one, though.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff