Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 4 - The Classic Twist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:39 pm
SubonicXP
"Green, of Pallet Town." The woman simply stated, giving no region, figuring if anyone wasn't aware of Pallet Town they had been living under a rock for the past twenty years. Sure, you could forgive the majority of the world, perhaps even Kanto its self, for not knowing of the sleepy hamlet of Pallet prior to the meteoric rise in fame of her neighbors but now? You would have to either be lying or living as a nomad. Now would he know of her? She had her doubts.

"Pleased to meet you, Ryan. Congratulations on making it this far. No small feat." Green complimented the Alolan.

Ryan raises a singular eyebrow. Oh, he had heard of her. All of Kanto whispered rumors or second-hand passings of her. Only Oak ever truly sung her praises and put her on the same level as the other two. "The third member of the Legendary Kanto Trainer Trio. Most interesting. I would say the same to you, but it sounds like you expected to make it to this point, if not win the whole thing. Prove a point while doing so." Ryan says with a smirk. Knowing that someone of her caliber was now a potential opponent spiked that adrenaline back up a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:25 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan raises a singular eyebrow. Oh, he had heard of her. All of Kanto whispered rumors or second-hand passings of her. Only Oak ever truly sung her praises and put her on the same level as the other two. "The third member of the Legendary Kanto Trainer Trio. Most interesting. I would say the same to you, but it sounds like you expected to make it to this point, if not win the whole thing. Prove a point while doing so." Ryan says with a smirk. Knowing that someone of her caliber was now a potential opponent spiked that adrenaline back up a bit.

"So you've heard of me." Green said, giving a wry smile. She wasn't surprised but like to play coy over her fame, the fact was she was indeed not as famous as Red or Blue but she still had a significant amount of notoriety. "It's not arrogance, thinking I would be successful in all this, but experience." She said, putting her Pokeballs away. "I'm not nearly as cocky as Blue and Red just lives for the thrill of battle, but I think I'm somewhere in between them. I know my strengths and I won't mince words or pretend I don't know. Maybe that's why I don't get as many gigs as them." She said, chuckling softly to herself.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:04 pm
SubonicXP

"So you've heard of me." Green said, giving a wry smile. She wasn't surprised but like to play coy over her fame, the fact was she was indeed not as famous as Red or Blue but she still had a significant amount of notoriety. "It's not arrogance, thinking I would be successful in all this, but experience." She said, putting her Pokeballs away. "I'm not nearly as cocky as Blue and Red just lives for the thrill of battle, but I think I'm somewhere in between them. I know my strengths and I won't mince words or pretend I don't know. Maybe that's why I don't get as many gigs as them." She said, chuckling softly to herself.

"I think that balance makes you better than both of them, but that is just my opinion and it might now mean that much," Ryan says with a nod. "If we end up running into each other out there, I promise you this, you're going to have to rely on every bit of that experience to get by me. I may not look it, or carry the notoriety of some of the people now left in this tournament, but I will be anyone's nightmare if they underestimate me." Ryan says in a very soft tone, which would add a very interesting air to what he just said. Seems like Ryan was determined to make the most of this moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:17 pm
RCCaughtem

"I think that balance makes you better than both of them, but that is just my opinion and it might now mean that much," Ryan says with a nod. "If we end up running into each other out there, I promise you this, you're going to have to rely on every bit of that experience to get by me. I may not look it, or carry the notoriety of some of the people now left in this tournament, but I will be anyone's nightmare if they underestimate me." Ryan says in a very soft tone, which would add a very interesting air to what he just said. Seems like Ryan was determined to make the most of this moment.

"Hm, maybe." Green nodded in agreement to Ryan's implication that she was somehow better than her neighbors. She had her doubts but ignored them for now. "I hope you're right. I've been itching for a good hard earned battle." It was at that point where her partner entered, the legendary trainer, the original conqueror of Mt. Silver. The famous Red himself.

"..." The capped black haired man said as he nodded at Ryan upon making eye contact, tipping his cap to him.

"Knock it off." Green immediately blurted out, perhaps shocking Ryan who was likely already in a state of numb shock. How could anyone speak to a legend like Red in such a manner!? "Ryan, this is the Copycat." Green revealed.

"Aw! Why did ya have to do that!?" The Copycat whined as she took off her cap and wig.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Hm, maybe." Green nodded in agreement to Ryan's implication that she was somehow better than her neighbors. She had her doubts but ignored them for now. "I hope you're right. I've been itching for a good hard earned battle." It was at that point where her partner entered, the legendary trainer, the original conqueror of Mt. Silver. The famous Red himself.

"..." The capped black haired man said as he nodded at Ryan upon making eye contact, tipping his cap to him.

"Knock it off." Green immediately blurted out, perhaps shocking Ryan who was likely already in a state of numb shock. How could anyone speak to a legend like Red in such a manner!? "Ryan, this is the Copycat." Green revealed.

"Aw! Why did ya have to do that!?" The Copycat whined as she took off her cap and wig.

Ryan would once again raise an eyebrow, but would laugh once Green let the truth out of the bag. "That was a good one, but even if Green hadn't sold you out there, I wouldn't have bought it. Red and Blue are a bit "inseparable", yeah?" Ryan says with a wink and a tap of his nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:11 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan would once again raise an eyebrow, but would laugh once Green let the truth out of the bag. "That was a good one, but even if Green hadn't sold you out there, I wouldn't have bought it. Red and Blue are a bit "inseparable", yeah?" Ryan says with a wink and a tap of his nose.

"Man, I guess so. I just need more practice." The Copycat huffed as she sat down on the bench next to Green. "You're Ryan, right? From Seafolk? Nice to meet ya." She said with a smile, mimicking Ryan's voice perfectly in that last sentence. She was good, picked up quick.

"You get used to that." Green said to Ryan in response to the girl's copying.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:00 pm
After the battle had ended and Ryan returned to the locker room, Wren had found himself filled with a strange vigor. The cheers of the crowd for the Snagems pierced through the anxiety he'd felt beginning to creep in and, in it's place, he felt a sense of pride. For the first time in what he believed was his entire adult life, he felt confident to face the crowd so, as he followed Ryan back from the battlefield, he'd chosen not to sit in the locker room as the Water Channeler had, but rather, he headed out to the front of the stadium, being greeted almost the moment he became visible outside by the cheers of the team's fans asking for photos and autographs. He felt, for just a moment, a fear of the crowd growing once more before a small child approached and asked him for his autograph on a card bearing the team's insignia.

"...Sure thing, kid." He'd agree, kneeling down and taking the pen that was offered alongside the card beforehe signed his name to the card.

"You were amazing, Mister Wren! I know you weren't the one that won the battle but your partner couldn't have done it without you... That's still super awesome you guys won!" The little boy cheered, jumping onto the man and giving him a surprise hug. "I hope you win!" He told the man before running back to his mother and taking her hand, holding up the card with Wren's signature.

"He raises Grass-types, just like Milo, momma! You think he's a gym leader, too?" He asked his mother as she smiled down at him, then offered Wren a polite smile as well.

"I don't know, Tian, we'll have to see if he says so later on, won't we?" She replied, lifting the boy into her arms and beginning to walk off into the crowd as the boy continued cheering.

Wren would lose sight of them after only a moment, the warm feeling in his chest after that interaction enough to give him the courage to continue signing autographs as others continued to approach him. It was only after he'd been at it for ten minutes that he realized people might recognize his name and his business might see a huge boom by the time this tournament was over.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff