Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:15 pm
"Nobody hurt her," I explained, putting my plate down temporarily and looking the newcomer in the eye. "Ulla's situation is a complicated and very personal one that shouldn't be discussed in pleasant company. That said, her mother is taking care of her health, and she should make a full recovery in due time, so don't worry about it too much. I understand and respect your concern, but the situation is under control." I explained. With my explanation completed, I picked my plate back up and returned to my meal.

Shortly after, Rala would look up and notice somebody she'd seen before. Setting her plate on her lap, she waved to Brian. Hello, she said to him, though she didn't limit the conversation to just him, letting anyone nearby hear her telepathic voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 pm
a little disappointed at the answer, he would have started demanding answers and unfortunately maybe started yelling... But this was not the place nor time to do so. Before he could say anything to the young man, a Gardevoir came up and was munching on the food. He thought that it was cute, but said to it with reassurance that Ter was telling the truth and the situation was resolved.
"Hey there, how are you doing little one?" he said with a more relaxed tone of voice and to be nice to the strange little pokemon. "You are not the one that teleported me to a cavern with some other pokemon in it too, are you?"  

DeoLux

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:36 pm
Brian was a bit surprised when Deo spoke so bluntly to Ter, though he, too, was curious as to what had caused Ulla's condition. Last he'd seen her, she was nearly lifeless in his arms before he'd let the medical staff take over caring for her. He hoped she'd be alright, and Ter's explanation of her situation left him with some questions, but assured them that Ulla would be alright in due time. He turned to Freija as she spoke again, saying she didn't know what the specifics of the ambush were, and that she didn't like going for harm, either, unless necessary.

"I know what ye mean," he said. "The only time I'd actively go after someone to harm them is if they come after my family, friends, or Pokemon." When he heard a telepathic voice, he looked at Rala again and gave a friendly smile. "Hello, Rala," he said. "How are ye?" He could feel Lu shifting on his shoulders, and he put her on the floor to greet the Gardevoir. Firebrand stayed nearby, and Yamper, tired out after eating, had jumped into Brian's lap and curled up to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:47 pm
While Odd had been busy with checking up on Ulla, Wren had found his way into the main lobby of the hotel and was watching the recap of the final day, including Rose's announcement regarding the events of the final day. "... I was one of our team's MVPs? How..." He'd ask himself. He had barely done anything compared to the others. He'd spent most of the first day sleeping, a large part of the second day lost and inspecting local flora and the third day had comprised largely of him chasing after the better equipped members of the team.

"I guess. Having more of my Pokemon isn't a bad thing, at least." He had to admit that much to himself. Unfortunately, he was struggling to decide which of them to take out with the restrictions lifted entirely for this choice. He felt like being able to use more of his channeling would be better but then, he'd be facing the same problem he'd had in the battle he and Terashi had been forced into at the end of the third day. All of his Pokemon would share a weakness save one or two.

The two that came to mind first and foremost were Thistle and Hellebore but the latter was still infected with the Shadow Virus so what was he to do there if that was his choice? Did he have any way of preventing it's spread so that he could use him at all?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:40 pm
a-girl-named-Angel

It took her a brief moment, but Angel soon returned with a card key in hand. “Which floor are you on?” She asked hoping to help him to his room seeing how exhausted he looked.

Ryan still had enough energy to move. He points across the way with a grin. "perk of still being one of the active competitors. Our host has seen that we have the best." he says and leads her, if not slowly, over to his room and enters. He would beeline for the bed and flop into it. He rolls over and looks at Angel. "So how is Ruth fairing?" he inquires about his tiny dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:31 pm
RCCaughtem
a-girl-named-Angel

It took her a brief moment, but Angel soon returned with a card key in hand. “Which floor are you on?” She asked hoping to help him to his room seeing how exhausted he looked.

Ryan still had enough energy to move. He points across the way with a grin. "perk of still being one of the active competitors. Our host has seen that we have the best." he says and leads her, if not slowly, over to his room and enters. He would beeline for the bed and flop into it. He rolls over and looks at Angel. "So how is Ruth fairing?" he inquires about his tiny dragon.

Angel couldn’t help but let out a small lighthearted chuckle at his slump but could only imagine what he went through today to cause him to be this exhausted. “Ruth’s doing just fine. He didn’t want to come with me though. But, I’ve got a close friend looking after the Sanctuary for me so he’s in good hands.” She explained before sitting beside him on the bed, keeping her warm smile. Just delighted to have bumped into him while she had traveled to this completely new region. Things had started to feel less worrisome.  

a-girl-named-Angel

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:36 pm
Leon was stuck in his head, wondering what will become of his sister. And what will become of himself. Now, he has killed two people. One with actual killing intent, and one showing mercy. His mind was trying to wrap around it, what was he suppose to be? Before he knew it, he heard an unfamiliar voice trying to talk to him. He looked up to see a feline hybrid. He was trying to pick out what kind of hybrid, but before he could name the Pokemon; he realized he was staring for a long while. He looked away "U-Uhm...Alola." He said as he was about to take the Malasada but saw a little furball jump right in between them and scrurry back into the flower bush. "Eevee!" He shouted as it popped it's head out as it was munching cheerfully on the malasada. He sighed and looked at the hybrid. "I'm sorry about my Eevee. They are my new partner, still trying to grow a bond between the two of us." He said as he scooted over for her to sit.

"I'm Leon. And you said Sundaria? Nice to meet you. I'll remember that. And, to answer your question....I'll be fine. My kid sister just was taken out of the tournament to go through some rehabilitation for herself. She was in critical condition, but where she's going. She'll be stable."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:44 pm
Sundaria couldn't help but laugh when the Eevee came in and snatched the malasada like a little ninja, waving her hand in the air. "No worries, not offended or put off here. Some Eevees can be like that." She made her way over to the newly available room on the bench, the sound of plastic sliding out of something being made before a white backpack with gold accents, to go with the rest of the clothing ensemble, was made visible. With that off her back, she finally sat down, placing the backpack on her lap as she listened to Leon.

"I see," she finally replied after a moment to take in his words. "You say you'll be fine, but… I apologize for possibly being too blunt here, but do you blame yourself for not protecting her or being able to help her? You did mention her being your kid sister." The hybrid's gaze would turn from Leon to her backpack, now fiddling with one of the zippers on it. "I've done a lot of traveling and had plenty of experiences, some being of guilt. Nothing along the lines of a sibling or family member being seriously hurt, but friends getting injured or in trouble themselves for trying to help us." Her eyes closed into a thick light blue line of light each as she recalled those memories, her head leaning back. "And there's a couple things you can do after those incidents. You can wallow and mope in your own despair and misery, over what you weren't able to do in the past, or. You can take that experience and the desire to protect those you hold dear, and have that spur you on to better yourself, train and get a better knowledge of what you can do and how you can use it." Sundaria opened her eyes once more as she once again turned her attention to Leon.

"I can almost guarantee you that your friends and family, especially your sister, would not want to see you moping about, not in the long term. A little moment of sadness, sure, that's almost to be expected, shock and all, processing what happened. After that, though…. Well, what do you think your sister would want you to do," the hybrid would ask at the end of all that, a faint, gentle smile starting to appear on her lips. Hopefully, her words weren't misplaced or assumptions made falsely, and that they got through if she was correct.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:34 am
a-girl-named-Angel

Angel couldn’t help but let out a small lighthearted chuckle at his slump but could only imagine what he went through today to cause him to be this exhausted. “Ruth’s doing just fine. He didn’t want to come with me though. But, I’ve got a close friend looking after the Sanctuary for me so he’s in good hands.” She explained before sitting beside him on the bed, keeping her warm smile. Just delighted to have bumped into him while she had traveled to this completely new region. Things had started to feel less worrisome.

"Good. Sounds like he is being his usual self. And I was about to ask about that." Ryan says, sliding a hand over to her. "how long are you here for? I know it's a bit sudden, and selfish, but would you be able to stay the remainder of the time I am in the Tournament? Having you here, my sweet Angel, would be the best in the world, yeah?" Ryan then asks her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:52 am
Leon was taken back at Sundaria's honesty. It actually took him a moment to actually process what to say back to her. But all he could do, was laugh. He hasn't been able to laugh in a bit. "I'm sorry. But you are correct. My sister would probably punch me till I stopped thinking like this." Leon said as he knew his sister better than anyone. His Eevee heard him laughing, she was finished with her successful stolen malasada. She poked her head out and started imitating her trainer's laugh.

"Thank you for the laugh. I think, I'm just scared. I'm not there for my sister. I can't see how she'll grow at this time. But, I'm sure I raised her properly. Even though...she can be reckless." He said remembering all the times he was reckless. Before he could ask her anything about herself, something she said had him curious. "Us?...'friends getting injured or in trouble themselves for trying to help 'us'." He said emphasizing the last part. "Do you travel with someone?"  

Cecile Silverstone

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:26 pm
Sundaria's smile grew wider when he finally laughed, glad to notice a change in demeanor. the smile shifted to a look of confusion, though, when she pointed out how she had phased something. "Did I... Oops." Her shoulders slumped when she recalled the moment herself. "Slip of the tongue. Just me, not even any Pokémon. I've had a strange verbal tick for a really long time now, actually. It was actually a lot worse, but working on it steadily. It generally comes through if I'm not paying attention or get worked up over something." A nervous laugh would erupt from her as she scratched the back of her head. "As for what it is and how I got it.... That's all tied to a painful memory, actually. One that's not pleasant in the slightest to relive again. But, to bring it back to your question, no. I travel alone whenever I jump into a new reality. There have been times when I meet up with my... I suppose they're a form of parents, Solageo and Lunala. Anyways, I'll meet up with them from time to time in Ultra Space, but they usually don't follow, including now. Just all by myself here." She ended her explanation with a shrug, a small smile once again back on her face. "You get used to it after a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm
The mood of the moment got dim once again as Leon scratched the back of his head. All on her own? That sounds like when he left Ulla at home when he started his Pokemon journey. He had his Roselia at the time, but having something there for so long. And its no longer there, was really lonely. Knowing a bit of Keiko's past of how she became a hybrid...made him question, if that was what happened to Sundaria. "I'm sorry. The past is a very painful thing. But, you can either dwell on it. Or. Learn from it. Dwelling is too much work." Leon said even though, Sundaria was the one who pulled him out of his slump just a moment ago. He stood up from his seat and stretched. "Well. I'm not the leader but...why don't you join me? I'm part of Snagem. We get into some really weird stuff. But, you won't be lonely at least. There's always somebody there to push your buttons." Leon said speaking about Sub. Always pushing him and using his sister as bait so he would be out of his lazy slump.  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:39 pm
In the inn, Aden had been largely keeping to himself. He could really only call his run-in with Spenser a stroke of luck in how he got out of it... if only because trying to get to a roto-drone suddenly became important thanks to Rose's declaration. Actually getting to one of the drones was an ordeal in itself too, irking him a little that between him, Sol, Cera and Amaranth, he was the only one to actually make it through.

Not that he wasn't thankful for Sol deciding to be a distraction for everyone else who had a Wishing Star by throwing his piece into a den. Or for Amaranth similarly providing support and general disruption since she already knew she wasn't going any further either. He had no idea what happened with Cera, though. She seemed to be absent for some reason...

He largely kept to himself to reflect on the whole thing, as well as do a bit more digging for info on Milcery and its apparent evolution. This led to him procuring a bowl and a whisk for some reason, and he was sure the kitchen staff will find them roughly 8 minutes ago when he was done. For now, he doubted they'd come to his room to inquire about it so soon.

"So... to evolve you, you hold some sort of sweet and... spin," he read, for probably the fifth time now as if it'd somehow be read as something not like making whipped cream.

For some reason, this made Milcery perk up again and bounce a little on the ground, making Aden raise an eyebrow more than the info itself had.

"...fine, okay, I guess we're doing this?" He asked, only for Milcery to take the Strawberry Sweet on the ground and hop into the bowl with a smile towards a very uncomfortable hybrid. An awkward sigh escaped him as he picked the bowl and whisk up, looking at the Milcery within. "I hope this doesn't, yanno, hurt or anything?"

Deciding to just get it over with, he'd start spinning Milcery and the sweet around with the whisk, arm wrapped around the bowl like he was trying to prepare cake batter rather than evolve a Pokemon and moving the whisk in a counter-clockwise manner that he was also probably more used to doing for cake batter. He had no idea for how long he needed to do it, and Milcery seemed to have no issues with this sort of treatment, so this went on for a good thirty seconds before figuring he could probably stop. He'd slowly move the whisk away and notice the "cream" that made up the Pokemon's body had darkened a bit, into a more mint color as the part still on the whisk was quickly absorbed back into the rest of herself.

Tentatively, he'd put the whisk down and move the bowl to pour the contents back out: what had gone in as a Milcery was now literally whipped up into an Alcremie, strawberries poking out on her head amongst the mint-colored cream body. Who was smiling. And maybe wanted another go in the bowl.

Aden was never going to look at kitchen utensils the same.

---

"Oh, you beat me to asking her the same," Cera seemed to speak up out of nowhere, nibbling on some sort of snack she'd gotten from a cafe in the city. She'd have to make it up to her Applin later. "Sorry I took so long, I... didn't think you'd have to battle to get something from a cafe around here. Anyways, it's a standing offer, you don't have to take it right now or at all, but we'd be happy to have you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:39 pm
Sundaria chuckled, then tilted her head to the side. Join up with Leon and Snagem, huh? "Well... I do have notes on Snagems from other realities... You know, why not? At the very least, this'll give me a much faster way to take notes. However..." She smile grew even wider as she rummaged through her backpack, bringing out a couple more malasadas before clipping the backpack back on. "This reality gives me a different feeling than the others. I expect that more exciting things are yet to come." She held out one of the malasadas to Leon again as she stood herself. "I don't know how long I'll be staying here, but sure, I'll join you and Snagem. If just the little bit I've seen so far from your members is anything, this'll be a universe to remember." Then she saw Cera, waving at her. "Oh, welcome back! And no worries, though that does let me know most of you haven't been here yet. But, I might as well go with you all. I don't know if I can join you all in this tournament you all are in, considering my lack of Pokémon, but I can at least watch over you all until it's done. And it'll be fun actually joining you all instead of being a sideline observer."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Espeon_Commander
"I mean. I was out of it as soon as that loudmouth went 'okay, everyone to the roto-drones' unless I somehow stole a Wishing Star in the chaos," Cera remarked, still not able to wrap her head around the whole multiple realities thing. Aden and the whole time thing was confusing enough sometimes. "As for Pokemon, I'm sure someone can spare a Pokeball or two to handle that. Or if we really need to, I'll stand in. I'm kind of under the team's ownership anyway, member or not. We just don't use the Master Ball much."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff