Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-girl-named-Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:54 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Nessa stared at Ryan for a good long time, eying him up and down. It was clear she had taken a keen interest in him, a very keen one. She liked what she saw but alas knew she could not have it. With a sigh she flipped her hair back and grinned. "Like a river you know how to pull people in your direction, don't you?" She chuckled. "Very well, as Gym Leader of Hulbury Gym, Ryan Caughtem, you have our endorsement. I'll probably get a lot of heat from the Chairman for endorsing a non-Galarian but oh well, wouldn't be the first time I ran afoul of him. Go out there Ryan and bring honor and acclaim to our great type. Win this and Hulbury gets major points for backing you, even if you don't maybe I can help get you into the Whirl Cup one day. Stick with me and we'll both benefit greatly." She smirked. Nessa was a shrewd woman.

Ryan gives a sly grin and a nod. Ryan was well aware of the boon he just secured and then the one she offered suddenly stunned him a bit. The Whirl Cup? That was a huge offer. That was THE fight for any serious water trainer. Only the best competed and grabbing that title was more prestigious to a Water Master than any Leauge Championship. "I will hold you to that. It's been good doing business with you, Nessa. I am looking forward to how our fortune unfolds." Ryan says, giving a small bow to her, a wave to Heather, then would turn and head back to the Inn.

It had been a long journey from the Sanctuary but a combination of visiting her aunt who had recently moved to the Galar region and seeing the sights of a new region and the Pokémon that resided there was enough for Angel to take the long trip. Thankfully, Angel was offered the money for a room at the Budew Drop Inn from her family member as soon as she heard her niece would be visiting so she didn’t need to worry about where she would be staying during her visit.

As she navigated the streets of Motostroke to locate the Inn, Angel noticed a familiar figure from the corner of her eye. Before she could look over, her Ditto (who was resting on her shoulder), let out a delighted gurgling noise at the general direction. As soon as she got a good look at the figure, Angel quickly realized that her suspicions were correct and that it was indeed Ryan wandering the streets nearby and seemingly heading in the same direction.

Angel could feel her heart race and a light hearted smile grow on her lips before she spoke out a soft but easy to hear: “Ryan?”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 pm
a-girl-named-Angel

It had been a long journey from the Sanctuary but a combination of visiting her aunt who had recently moved to the Galar region and seeing the sights of a new region and the Pokémon that resided there was enough for Angel to take the long trip. Thankfully, Angel was offered the money for a room at the Budew Drop Inn from her family member as soon as she heard her niece would be visiting so she didn’t need to worry about where she would be staying during her visit.

As she navigated the streets of Motostroke to locate the Inn, Angel noticed a familiar figure from the corner of her eye. Before she could look over, her Ditto (who was resting on her shoulder), let out a delighted gurgling noise at the general direction. As soon as she got a good look at the figure, Angel quickly realized that her suspicions were correct and that it was indeed Ryan wandering the streets nearby and seemingly heading in the same direction.

Angel could feel her heart race and a light-hearted smile grow on her lips before she spoke out a soft but easy to hear: “Ryan?”

If he had been exhausted prior to all that, not it was really setting in hard. As he made his way back, he stopped for a moment and blinked. Was he really seeing who he thought he was? But once she called out his name, it was like his feet took over and he sprinted over to her.

"Angel!" Ryan exclaims, sweeping her up into his arms in a hug and spinning around few times before stopping. "How? When?" was all his brain was allowing him to speak in currently. The brain was tired, but the adrenaline was not stopping, it was just one surprise after another today!  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

a-girl-named-Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:47 pm
RCCaughtem
a-girl-named-Angel

Angel could feel her heart race and a light-hearted smile grow on her lips before she spoke out a soft but easy to hear: “Ryan?”

If he had been exhausted prior to all that, not it was really setting in hard. As he made his way back, he stopped for a moment and blinked. Was he really seeing who he thought he was? But once she called out his name, it was like his feet took over and he sprinted over to her.

"Angel!" Ryan exclaims, sweeping her up into his arms in a hug and spinning around few times before stopping. "How? When?" was all his brain was allowing him to speak in currently. The brain was tired, but the adrenaline was not stopping, it was just one surprise after another today!

Angel quickly let go of her bags and hugged Ryan tightly in return. Letting out a loud and contented laugh as she was lifted and spun around by her love.

She waited for them to stop (and for her to snap away from the slight dizziness she had from the spinning) before she answered his questions.

“I just arrived today. My aunt recently moved here and I came to visit and help her move in.” She said before lightly kissing his lips and hugging him again. Ditto meanwhile, had slithered over to his shoulders and nuzzled his cheek.

“What are you doing here?” She asked as soon as she pulled away from her hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:26 am
a-girl-named-Angel

Angel quickly let go of her bags and hugged Ryan tightly in return. Letting out a loud and contented laugh as she was lifted and spun around by her love.

She waited for them to stop (and for her to snap away from the slight dizziness she had from the spinning) before she answered his questions.

“I just arrived today. My aunt recently moved here and I came to visit and help her move in.” She said before lightly kissing his lips and hugging him again. Ditto meanwhile, had slithered over to his shoulders and nuzzled his cheek.

“What are you doing here?” She asked as soon as she pulled away from her hug.

Ryan reaches up and pats Ditto before looking back at Angel. "I am here as a competitor in the Tournament that is going on. We just reached the end of day three and believe me, it's been a long one." Ryan says, blinking as he talks to try and get his brain to keep up for a bit.

"Come! Let's head inside so we can get off the street and away from the ever-present roto-drone eyes of our dear host and chairman. I would like to catch you up on things and maybe even introduce you to my friends." Ryan says as he waves towards the inn.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:42 am
Remembering that after he ate, his pokemon would need fed too. So going outside with enough Pokemon food for his 3 pokemon, he sets out the food in proper bowls and says.
"Alright Rex, Major, and Aval. Dinner time!" As he says that he releases his Charmander (Rex), his newborn Machop (Major) and his Onix (Aval) who then procced to eat the food and each get a Poffin, he then spends some time with them and hanging around them as a trainer would do. He then lets them stretch out and also allows them to socialize with each other. Allowing them to bond not only with him, but each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:57 am
Noticing the drowsiness in his expression, Angel nodded in agreement before picking up Ditto and placing them on her shoulders before picking up her bags and following him back inside the Inn. “We don’t have to do all that tonight if you don’t feel like it. You look like you’re about to pass out at any moment. We should probably get you to your room so you can catch some Z’s. Can only imagine how crazy it must’ve been today if you were in a tournament.” She said opening the door for the two of them.

“I’ve gotta pay for my room but I’ll be right back.” She said before heading towards the front desk.  

a-girl-named-Angel

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:08 am
Freija became visibly startled when she was accused of being a part of the same team as another channeler, before relaxing slightly. Only slightly, though, as the conversation continued. As she was going to start to explain things, though, Deo had rushed off outside to go feed his Pokemon, which left her to shrug. "Well, I was going to explain.... It seems like members of most of the teams in the ambush had some sort of grudge against members of Snagem. I can't go into details more than that, but that seems to be the case." She shrugged, before twirling a lock of hair again. "Uh, I was a part of that, though. Not out for blood or anything, I was trying to be a distraction for one of your members. Aaaaand it might have been my Gyarados that broke the bridge.... Um, jumping back over to that other member of yours, however.... Are all of you that can channel that, um....I guess competent? Or capable might be another word? I dunno, but are all of you that good with it?" Freija shrugged as she asked her question. It might have been a strange question to ask, but one that was down her personal avenue of interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:01 pm
I was mostly minding my own business and enjoying my meal, but eventually my ears caught on to the conversation around me. "Some of us more than others. Personally, I haven't had much opportunity to use my channeling abilities much less improve on them prior to the tournament."

I felt a presence nearby, and I looked up to see Rala sit next to me with a plate full of Watmel Berries. "Well, other than one ability," I admitted.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:01 pm
Brian couldn't really answer Deo; he had no idea why they were out for blood, as the hybrid had said. The only thing he could come up with was that someone had a grudge and wanted Snagem out of the tournament. Before he could say anything, Deo had walked away, presumably to feed Pokemon that he hadn't shown yet. When Freija spoke again, saying it had seemed like most involved in the ambush had a grudge against Snagem, he shook his head a bit. "I'm fairly new to the team, so I don't know what happened before I joined up," he said. "As far as ye taking part, I have no grudge against ye. The only one I have a bit of a grudge against is no longer part of the tournament, thanks to Deo."

When it was asked if all Snagem Channelers were that competent or capable, he again shrugged a bit. Before he could say anything, however, Ter spoke up, saying that yes, most of them were, some more than others. "I've only seen Leon and Ryan Channel, so I can't really speak for anyone else," he said. He glanced at Rala when she sat down next to her trainer. He remembered her from when he'd first arrived at the HQ, since she'd used Heal Pulse on Lu to give the Riolu back some energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:19 pm
The Eevee thought about Sub's comment and merely shrugged. "Don't worry, if you don't want to evolve that will be okay. Take your time." Leon said as he shuffled the little foxes head. "...I had an encounter with another Poison Channeler during the tournament. He was really strong. Dangerous. Swift. Very tactical, he was able to get a blade to Keiko's neck so smoothly. No hesitations. His name was Cloud and his partner was an Ariados...and well." Leon showed his white kunai as it pulsed as if a soul was inside. "...I'm not sure what new things I could do. But, we will see sometime soon-" Before he can finish his sentence, he thought about how fast Cloud was able to get the upper hand on him. He was easily able to take Ulla from him too.

Leon's expression changed, as he could only think of the power difference between the two of them. If Leon didn't have his tricks, if it was just based on strength. He would've lost. How could he protect anyone, if he wasn't strong? "...I. I think I should go for a walk into town. I need some fresh air Sub." He said to the leader as he walked out of the building. He walked around town with his new partner. While he did, he did get some stares. Unsure because he was part of the tournament, or because of how beat up he looked. He then sat down on a bench as Eevee jumped off his shoulder and started playing in some bushes of flowers.  

Cecile Silverstone

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:18 pm
a-girl-named-Angel
Noticing the drowsiness in his expression, Angel nodded in agreement before picking up Ditto and placing them on her shoulders before picking up her bags and following him back inside the Inn. “We don’t have to do all that tonight if you don’t feel like it. You look like you’re about to pass out at any moment. We should probably get you to your room so you can catch some Z’s. Can only imagine how crazy it must’ve been today if you were in a tournament.” She said opening the door for the two of them.

“I’ve gotta pay for my room but I’ll be right back.” She said before heading towards the front desk.

Ryan wanted to argue or protest seeing as he had a perfectly good room, just lacked the energy to actually voice it. All he could do was nod and then wait for Angel to come back over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 pm
After bonding with his pokemon for a little bit, he had them return to their pokeballs, cleaned up a little bit, then returned to the cafeteria where he not only saw ter, brian, and this girl who he sorta left dazed which he then returned to talk.
"Sorry about that, had to feed my pokemon, a little scatterbrained at the moment. So I am wondering if you know anything about other trainers having a grudge of sorts at us Snagem as a team, or something about someone that drove your team too far to the point of attacking?"  

DeoLux

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:09 pm
Freija nodded, looking between Brian and Ter. "But, you're saying you've at least had some... Okay then." She looked back Deo once he reentered the room, blowing a couple stray locks of hair from her face. "Other members of the various teams that attacked Snagem, yes. I don't know specifics, because they weren't offered. but that's what I did get, and within the confines of the tournament, I figured it just meant knocking them out of it. Not like, brutally attacking... But, I'm just a novice trainer, what do I know." She shrugged and grabbed a seat herself finally, cracking open her bottle of water and taking a drink. "Sorry I can't be of more help. I find actually going for harm repulsive, too, unless necessary." The trainer taped the bottle in her hand, looking like she was getting a bit deep into thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sundaria made her way into Motostoke, the conversation with Cera that she had while the other competitors rushed to the goal line piquing her interest more in the reality she arrived in. Her interest was split between the journal she had out and was taking notes in and her surrounding, at least until she saw a familiar uniform. the one wearing seemed like he was out of it, with an Eevee, presumably his, playing around nearby. "Hm.... Well, I already spoke with the Mew... Why not," she muttered quietly to herself, putting away the journal.

Depending on when Leon started to pay attention to his surroundings, he would see a tall feline hybrid wearing a large white and gold shawl and wrap-around skirt walking his way. Outside of the height, there wouldn't be too much odd about her, except for her face. The lower half was white, like most of the skin that was visible under the skirt and shawl, but the upper half was some sort of mix of dark blue and black, with two uneven light blue rectangles with white rings inside them for eyes. Above her eyes, there would be a series of three light blue dots connected by thin blue lines, presumably acting as eyebrows. Framing the top of her forehead right before the hairline was four pronged golden crown, also breaking up her forehead somewhat into three sections. One of her hands would be scratching her head right behind said crown as she made her way up to the trainer. "Hey there, you okay? You seem like someone just gave you a metaphorical punch to the gut. If you want someone to talk to, I can listen." She dug somewhere behind her back before pulling our a plastic wrapped pastry with a clear pink line on it. "You can call u- me, sorry, Sundaria. Malasada?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:03 pm
As he was thinking of what to say next, Deo had a thought come into his head, 'They seem to be mostly uneasy, and it seems that Ter is very saddened. Sub brushed me off quickly and I saw the strange person who I think smelt of poison from him, was with a very unsettling look on his face as I left the room... Someone has had very serious injury and that makes me a little frustrated knowing that someone wanted whoever was behind that room injured...'
Thinking this, he turned to Ter, who was hurt from the issue that happened, and asked him in a very serious voice.
"Do you know who hurt your adopted daughter to have you this distraught?"  

DeoLux

a-girl-named-Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:10 pm
RCCaughtem
a-girl-named-Angel

Ryan wanted to argue or protest seeing as he had a perfectly good room, just lacked the energy to actually voice it. All he could do was nod and then wait for Angel to come back over to him.

It took her a brief moment, but Angel soon returned with a card key in hand. “Which floor are you on?” She asked hoping to help him to his room seeing how exhausted he looked.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff