Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:50 am
User Image
gaia_sakura A little about Me gaia_sakura

I have not great health – I suffer from Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, and Narcolepsy. Add that to Seasonal Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Pain, Fatigue, and you get the Lump that is me. I can be in the middle of a task, conversation, sentence, art piece, or, Plot or Roleplay, and without warning, might disappear.

I apologize in advance – the fact of the matter is, Narcolepsy does that. I've been through nearly 10 jobs in the last year because it also makes it really hard to hold down a job. I do my best, and I have been in some pretty bad situations because of it.

So if we're chatting, or roleplaying, and I'm suddenly gone, please don't think I got bored, or I'm ignoring you.

I probably dozed off, to be completely honest.

sweatdrop

User Image
User Image
User Image

Email: LupineLususNaturae@gmail.com
Plot Thread: Coming Soon!
Discord: Straye #6617

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:55 am
Roleplaying & My General Insanity!

• I can be a little flaky with RP. Backlogging, plotting/fleshing out ideas, & head-canon are where I tend to thrive but I'm hoping we can develop new habits together. - I stole this from Shia, bc honestly this is so true for me too, I can't even tell you.
• If we plan a plot and you're not loving it, or you get bored and want to explore other options for your character, let me know. I won't take offense, and I'll do my best to accommodate an acceptable plot end so you can spread your wings. <3
• DM/PM Me, or post in my roleplay maintenance thread to let me know when it's my turn. I'm hella forgetful, so being able to check the tag thread is always helpful.
• You might get a tiny novel from me but please know I never expect one in return. I'm not always in the mood to write that much, but it happens more than I intend.
• I may respond to an RP at any point, middle of the night – random mid-morning before I pass out, while I'm cooking dinner, sometimes I even wake up from a dead slumber with an idea, and start typing like a crazy person and have to later edit the post.
____
I am in the MST time zone and have a pretty flexible schedule at the moment. The weekends are actually when I'm least likely to be on, since we sometimes travel on the weekends, or do most of our errands and chores on the weekend. I'm not working right now, and I'm a night owl so I'm likely to sleep most of the day, starting from Mid-Morning to late afternoon – but if you tell me you're going to be on at a certain time, I'll make sure to be awake to roleplay, plot or chat with you!
____

Roleplay DOs:

• Long & Short Roleplays and no RP at all (Story boarding or Outlining through plot Always welcome too, just know roleplays are needed for breeding sooo.)
• Slow-burn romances/Love at First Sight/Love to Hate You|Hate to Love You
• I'm down for dark, angsty, tragic roleplays. Loss, Heartbreak, War, I'm probably down.
• Flings – All of the babies for sharing.
• Character deaths – End of story plotting. Alas, we all return to dust in the end!
• Character mutilations – I mean, gouge out eyes, tear up ears, leave scars, dismember. It's all good! But uhm... maybe don't detail the gore please?
• Open relationships – I am down for harem set ups like lions would have in the wild, or female hyenas.
• Family Roleplays – Parents, pups, siblings, adoption roleplays are one of my favorite too.
• Other (Suggest something! Anything! I am always down for ideas!)

Roleplay DONT'S:

• Anything breaking ToS for shop, if you want to roleplay something that falls outside of ToS for the shop or Gaia, feel free to email or DM me to broach the subject – I don't mind roleplaying my characters in non-shop discord channels or email (I have an empty server for roleplays specifically.)
• Don't Assume My character's reaction/expression/response to your character's. I cannot tell you how much it irks me to read a post that says, “Player's Lion stepped forward and Straye's Lion cowered fearfully, looking for an escape.” Please, I beg you, don't do it.

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:58 am
TOCs?
Idk. In developement.

Family Trees/Groups/Photos  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:59 am
Prides/Clans/Plans  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:00 am
Gods/Godesses  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:00 am
Seers  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 am
Breeding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 am
Roleplay List/Characters and colors/links/tag turns  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 am
To Do List
EVERYTHING  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 am
Important links!  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 am
Disclaimer

(Huge Shout out to Hoshi for Organization Inspiration!)  
[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff