Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Off the east coast of Sicily, this active volcano is the main forge of the blacksmith god: Hephaestus. However as the times changed, so has the forge and is more technologically advanced than anywhere in the Realms  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:44 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

User Image

in a shimmer of light, both Dionysus and his daughter appeared in one of the strangest part of the active volcano. a waiting room.
clearly Dionysus wasn't expecting it because he looked completely bewildered and looked around, from the dull chrome look of the walls to the chairs against the walls and a secretary desk that was completely empty. On the largest wall was the Greek letter Eta (H) in bold bronze, like a company logo. the only sound in the room was soft piano waiting music and the ticking of a clock "huh ..." Dionysus muttered as he scratched his head "looks like my brother's doing well for himself" he muttered as a voice spoke up making the god jump and the image of a nymph stood behind the desk
"good evening, do you have an appointment?" she said in a strange tone of voice, almost robotic but had personality. an A.I. "ap- um ... i came to speak to my brother, i'm Dionysus and this is my daughter Dara"

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:34 pm
User Image
Dara
Daughter of Dionysus

Dara at this point had tired of her human form and taking on her natural form looked about the new office she pulled the cloak on her shoulders up so that she turned her attention over towards the Nymph at the desk she heard the robotic voice as her father 'check' them in she having not lived so modernly looked about quietly allowing herself small pleasures of seeing the more technology driven lobby; She nodded her head to the nymph"Greetings" she gave a gesture of meeting; She still wasn't sure why they were here but she trusted her father to know what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 10:44 am
Dionysus
God of Wine

User Image

"i see ... one moment" she said before vanishing "hopefully this won't take long" Dionysus said with a small smile to his daughter before getting a ping from his phone and scrunched his eyebrows "father is awake as well ... what the-" he said before squinting his eyes before rubbing them and took a swig from his goblet that just appeared out of no where "i'm starting to think it'd be best if i weren't sober for any of this" he said before the AI returned "he's ready to see you" she said as a panel on the side of the desk spun to life and a door appeared only to rise up. leading Dara in, the office was impressive to say the least: the walls were covered with all kinds of machinery and computer screens and the light was illuminated by magma "gotta admit ... i didn't expect to see you here" said a voice behind the chair at the desk near the end of the room which was turned away "you must really be desperate to visit me ... yeah, i know about the dumb war, so what?" he said as Dionysus shook his head "you're still hung up about that?" he said with a frown "Hera and father are awake ... and cured apparently. they'll ... they'll want to see you" he said but there was no response for a while "that so?" the voice said almost tired in a way before spinning around. his aura was orange and almost like fire. from what was seen, he looked somewhat strong but no scars from fighting could be seen, instead he had a nearly shaved head and his left arm was a cybernetic prothetelic made of gold wearing a pair of glasses. standing up, he seemed like a very tall god, taller than any of them because where his lower legs would be were extended rod-like prothetelic legs "you know, somehow i doubt that ... you know good and well i'm as unwelcome as Uncle Hades is with the family" he said as Dionysus looked uncomfortable slightly "that's not true and you know it ... the corruption is gone-" "so you and Hera friendly then?" he said stopping Dionysus and continued "how bout Posioden and Athena? they stopped their feud? better yet how's Aphrodite? she decide i might be worth a shot after all?" "now that last one is unfair, that was an arranged marriage and she-" "the goddess of love ... saw nothing in me ... anyone else ... but me?" he said before sighing slightly and glanced at Dara as though he just noticed she was there and blinked "who are you?"

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 pm
User Image
Dara
Daughter of Dionysus

Dara watched as they approached into the office her father seemed to be taking more to drink and she couldn't help but feel sorry for his anxiety she to love the taste of flavored wine when she felt the world collapsed around her turning her attention as they entered the office she looked on about her curiously gazing at the Technology driven area; She watched the interaction with her father and one of his half siblings in which they conversed while she was finally brought into attention her golden eyes lowered in respect "I am Dara Daughter of Dionysus It is a pleasure to meet you Hephaestus God of the forge" she commented quietly in a regal court manner she was trained well by her mother to be polite in every way and made no mistake in this as to keep the peace for her own party loving father; She turned her attention to him now her golden eyes blazing slightly"We come to ask for service.. it seems my father wants to know if you will help in the war for the restoration of Olympus"; .  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

Dionysus only stood there and smiled, nodding when Dara spoke. Hephaestus, however just frowned at the two "course, always when they want something ..." Hephaestus muttered before walking back to his desk. Dionysus frowned at that and slowly walked up to him "you know i'm as much an outcast as you" he said making the blacksmith scowl and look away "but they're different now ... Hera even wanted me and her to try to get along" he said making his half-brother look at him curiously as if he wasn't sure he heard right. he was silent for a while before looking at Dara "look ... i'm not exactly one for formalities, no need for all that ... heck if you want you can just call me Vulcan, i honestly like it better than Hephaestus" he said then sighed "fine ... but don't expect me to be all social or anything ... i ... never did well with crowds" he said somewhat nervously before Dionysus offered him his goblet to which the Forge god declined "not a chance, Bacchas, last time you got me drunk i cried over peanuts before freeing mother from that throne trap ... i'll be there soon, i just need to get some things"

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 8:09 am
[quote"Marcus Emrys"]
User Image
Dara
Daughter of Dionysus

Dara nodded toward him " Lord Vulcan it is then" she concluded turning toward her father she told him"I shall be in the hall awaiting our departure father" she told him quietly turning she then headed outside to study the AI in which was the receptionist intrigued she felt her barked finger go out to nearly touch the screen in which she was filtered behind"Are...." she smiled"Are you real?" she asked rather curiously;  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

the AI glanced down at the finger the half-Dryad in a mixture of annoyance and amusement "i wouldn't do that, takes way too long to get the screen cleaned" she said with a quirked eyebrow before shaking her head "but to answer your question, i guess it depends on what you mean by 'real'. I'm an artificially created sentient program built by Phestus- I mean Mr. H- to assist him in his work and keep him company if need be. which honestly isn't a lot since he rarely gets visitors. i may not be 'alive' like you are, but i still have a life, you know?" she said with a small smile "i'm Aetna"

a few moments later, Hephaestus came out wearing a grey hoodie and jogging pants (to cover his prosthetic rod legs) and cleaning his glasses before grabbing a briefcase "Aetna, synch up to my mobile, please" he said in a tired tone "already done" she said with a kind smile to the god who just nods in thanks before looking back and seeing Dionysus stumbling slightly. "right, i'm ready, we'll need to hold our breaths at the exact moment or Hades might be seeing a lot of puke" he said in a tone that was obvious he was very drunk and yet also like it seemed he was as smart or Hephaestus or Athena "he drank like fifty goblets in three seconds" he said as Dionysus stumbled over and grabbed onto their respective arms to try to balance himself "i'm fine, i'm fine ... i'm in my zone"

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:26 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The daughter of Dionysus pulled her barked finger back as the AI scolded her for trying to touch the screen she nodded in understand as her features began to change more to her human nature "Dara" she told her in greeting; turning as Vulcan and her father appeared into the room she had a small half small as she glided over toward him wrapping strong arms around his to help his drunk self balance "Of course papa" she soothed "You being the God of wine could only be in 'your zone' when you are such said wasted" she gave Vulcan a playful twinkle of the eye and a shake of her head as she guided her father through the portal;

EXIT

Marcus Emrys

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces