Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 3 - All or Nothing! The Final Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Espeon_Commander
The girl braced for impact as the shades came to attack her, stumbling back as they swarmed her. “I don’t… Wait. Baroc!” She threw up a Net Ball, letting out a large rusted anchor wrapped in seaweed, with a broken ship’s wheel attached at the top. Quickly, she would jump onto the anchor before calling out her orders. “Baroc, Shadow Claw these things! Amel, make it rain! Zaida, Tank the tornado and wait till the rain starts!” The trainer would cling tight to the anchor as two tendrils of seaweed cloaked at the tips by shadowy claws would emerge, the Dhelmise spinning around in a circle to hopefully banish the shades around its trainer.

The Chinchou would swim forward in front of the Gyarados as the serpent began spinning around in the water, roaring into the sky and summoning a rain storm. As the rain just started to fall, the reflected attack would hit the lantern fish, with the fish’s Volt Absorb being the only saving grace for it just barely staying up through all of that. When the rainstorm began, Zaida would send a lightning bolt into the air, hanging in the clouds for a moment before coming down in a more powerful form at the Chatot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hybrid would be just about finished with what she was writing, standing up on the top of the wall she had been taking her notes on. With a quick dusting off of her skirt, she’d turn around away from the fight, reaching around her back for something. Pulling out a light pink wrapped pastry, she’d gingerly unwrap it as her bright blue eyes watched the trainers that had dealt with the giant Kingler presumably run towards the fight that their friends were in. She did note that there were others in this group that did not bear the Snagem colors, but it was shrugged off, as she assumed that there was some sort of alliance going on. Her gaze would, however, pause on the two Alolan children, Elio and Lillie. A smile would quickly appear on her face as she closed her eyes, recalling some old memories before shaking her head. “I just got here. I can’t get involved with anything just yet. As nice as it would be…” A sigh would escape her mouth before she took a bite of her doughnut looking pastry, walking away from the continuing fight.

Odd silently apologized as the sequence of events that unfolded began to unravel. There was no stopping that enhanced Thunderbolt, he was sure. Not even Cadenza's Wonder Guard was likely to completely cut that much raw power off completely. So it was that Replay's screech was lost in the wind and rain when he was struck. Odd recalled him as he communicated with his primary channeling partner. ~It's time!~

~Can you do it?~

~I don't have much choice.~ As Cadenza pulled Odd from the churning waters where he had landed, however, a wild hurricane began to howl around them before a familiar Dragonite showed up. "This... might make things a bit easier..." Odd told himself as he gripped his Artifact a bit tighter. ~Throw me when the wind is moving toward her.~ He told the Ghost-type as he gripped his Premier Ball in his now free hand. He couldn't leave Cadenza out in this wind for too long or it would throw him into something that might knock him out so he was planning to recall him as soon as he was put into motion again. Between the moment he was thrown and now, however, he would manage to indicate to Remix on the shore to use Bonemarang and aim for the Channeler. She would have to hope that she was able to avoid that and Odd charging at her once more at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:26 pm
Leon watched as Kalana and her Pokemon started to get picked up by the Roto-drone. He then looked back at his Gigantamax Koffing started to go back to it's regular size. He smiled but then felt started to feel the sting of the cuts in the palm in his hands. He ripped his sleeve and wrapped his wound with it to stop the bleeding for now. As he was, his fear started to enter his mind. He barely started learning about his poison channeling...yet he was able to do this amount a damage? If he was in a different mindset, he could've killed Kalana. He looked at the ground and noticed a Wishing Star at his feet. He picked it up with his good hand and put it in his bag."Nice work Koffing...you too Shiro. Now lets get this to Ul-"

Before he could finish what he was saying, he felt something was wrong. His heart sunk as he was feeling a very familiar fairy energy. One that he hasn't felt in years. He grabbed Shiro off the ground and helped her on his shoulder. "ULLA!" He shouted out as he started sprinting to where he felt the fairy energy coming from.

Now that Ulla had her artifact, she should start feeling better. But she wasn't. Before, her skin was a hot pink. But now, she was starting to look really pale like a ghost. Mimikyu looked at its trainer's complexion and started to panic. "I-I don't understand...what's happening?" She said as she looked at her arm and saw fairy energy flaking off of her skin. "W-Whats this...This...This isn't mine...I wasn't without my artifact for that long...I should be fine...so why-" She then heard her name being called as she looked to see it was. Her vision started to go dark as she tried her best to keep her balance as she hugged onto Mimikyu tightly. "Mama...I don't know...L-Leon and I were about to be trapped...I-I pushed him out of the way and gave him my Artifact...I wasn't without it for long...but...I feel so weak...t-this energy thats coming off of me...i-its not mi-" The child's body then seized up suddenly as she started to fall backwards.

Before she could hit the ground, Leon slid to catch his little sister as he scanned at her complexion. It was just like all those years ago. He gently laid her on the ground and gently patted her face. "Ulla?! Ulla come on....come on. Don't you do this now." He then looked at Mimikyu. The ghost fairy starred at Ulla in horror, not knowing what was going on. Other than that, they were completely fine. He then rested his head on her chest. Ulla's heart was beating, but very slow and weak. "She's alive...for now. And she's still channeling with her Pokemon. Proof with Miki still appearing lively." He said thankfully as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around his sister's lifeless body. Leon then heard the blimp as he heard Chairman Rose. He took the Wishing Star he just received and put it in Ulla's wristband. "Brian, thank you so much for protecting Ulla for me. I'm gonna need your help again protecting her. If anyone sees her in this state, they are going to force a battle with her so they can just steal her Wishing Star." He then picked up Ulla as he was letting Ulla's head rest on his shoulders. "I'm gonna make a run for it for those drones. The sooner I get her out of here. The sooner she gets the help she needs."

He returned his Alolan Vulpix and Ulla's Vulpix to their Pokeballs, leaving out Koffing and Mimikyu. He was about to start making a run for it, but then glanced at Keiko. She just saw her daughter seize up. "...This was my fault." Was all he could say, he was filled with guilt. "I'm sure you are filled with questions, I promise I will answer every question when we get out of this. But please...h-help me...I can't lose her...s-she's keeps me sane..." He said pleading.  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:35 pm
Espeon_Commander

"I... I am, yeah. I was hoping you'd be able... to help..." Cera had started to turn towards the action, seeing that things had instead been handled sooner than expected. Or rather, rushed along by Rose's declaration of a race to roto-drones elsewhere and the fights being broken up if they weren't already for one reason or another. It was at that moment that she knew her results in the tournament were a foregone conclusion as she lacked not only a Wishing Star, but any pieces that could've given her a chance to put one together.

"Well I guess that isn't needed now," she remarked, floating upward to better meet the hybrid's eye level and watching as Lapras made her way back over, more willing to be recalled this time around. "Erm, sorry, in that case you could probably be on your way. Though... look, unless a Wishing Star falls from the sky and hits me in the head, I don't have a reason to get caught up in the race. And you feel like you should be familiar, but you're not and I'm not sure why." She opted to leave out the consideration of trying to read the hybrid's mind, feeling like the energy she was feeling would make the task easier said.

"Would you be up for walking and talking instead? Other than trying to do something to help someone through- and they'll probably be fine- there's a sudden lack of fights to worry about."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:47 pm
Keiko was about to scream when she realized Ulla had fainted, but seeing Leon pick her up right away made her realize things were well in hand, so she calmed down, and calmed down even more when Leon said she was still alive. Still, she didn't say anything until Leon thanked Brian for helping. "Yeah, thank you. It means a lot to me that you helped Ulla."

When Leon asked Keiko for help, a wellspring of energy flowed through her body, revitalizing her. She didn't know how to explain it, but she was glad enough for it not to care. "You can count on me. I'll make sure nobody has a chance to get close to Ulla. I just wanna make sure that when this is all over we can get her some medical attention because she probably needs it."

Anybody that saw her and the white energy pouring from her, and knew enough about the way her hybrid body worked could come to the conclusion that her fear for Ulla's safety combined with her maternal instincts kicking in forced Return to activate, which was the source of this surge of energy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Blizzard120

The girl would take in her surroundings once the anchor she was standing on had finished its spin cycle, the sudden increase in wind queuing her in on the fact that someone else was here. Her blue eyes turned to the incoming challenger, narrowing her eyes as she noted how the hurricane came in fast around the incoming Dragonite. “Aw heck… I’m not even on the ocean and I get a bonafide storm. Seriously, how does this wind up happening?” The trainer would recall her Chinchou that went flying from the wind, while her Garados dived into the water to avoid the brunt of the winds. Wordlessly, the Dhelmise would create a seaweed cocoon around it’s trainer to protect her, bearing the brunt of the Hurricane attack as Tristen arrived. Once the winds began to die down a bit, the cocoon would unravel and the girl would jump off of the anchor only to be hit in the back of the head with the Bonemarang, dazing her and collapsing forward. Her Dhelmise would grab its trainer with its seaweed to protect her while she recovered, sending out more tendrils of seaweed to slash at the rapidly incoming Ghost Channeler.

In her dazed state, the girl would just barely make out the voice of Chairman Rose, giving the final call for the first round of the tournament. “Hell… Can… Ugh, truce,” she’d ask, slurring a bit and holding out a Wishing Star. “I just hope that the rest of the Snagems don’t come off like you, where I come off as scared for my life. I honestly hold respect for you lot as a whole, after what you did for Hoenn.” Her speaking was slow as she looked at Odd, trying to regain her bearings after a flying bone wound up cococking her in the head. “I didn’t have much of a choice after the rest of my team agreed, and right now, I’m up a creek one way or another. If you want to take me out, then can we at least do it round two? Would rather not be late for the qualifying… thingy. Hopefully, in my case right now.” She was using her Dhelmise as a support right now, and the anchor was probably the only reason that she was standing up at the moment. Yeah, the bone to the head did not do her well in the slightest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darksol88

The hybrid would sigh when Rose made his declaration, annoyed that he was calling this now. Though, hearing the Mew’s explanation for why she had headed towards her made her more certain she wasn’t going to get out of it that easily if it had. Unless she had gone with the truth. “I mean…” She rubbed her temples, sighing. “You know, sure, why not. We normally don’t do this the same day I enter a new reality, but this is already interesting.” She jumped down and landed calmly on her paws, taking another bite of her pastry. “I have…. At least one big question, but I can probably think of more as well.” The hybrid smoothed out her skirt as she stood from her landing, reaching behind her back underneath her shawl and pulling out a similar pastry to the one she was eating. “You can call me Sundaria, by the way, so you have a name to call us by. Sweet Malasada?”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:12 am
Brian watched as Ulla seized up and started to fall backward, and was about to run to catch her again, but Leon beat him to it. Even though he wasn't a channeler, he knew that the energy coming from the girl couldn't mean anything good. He knew she needed medical help, and when both Leon and Keiko thanked him for looking after Ulla, and Leon asked him for help again, he gave a single nod.

"Ye don't have to thank me," he said, though his smile softened his words. "I saw she was in trouble and I acted. Besides, us Snagems are a family, and family looks out for one another, right?" That was the way he'd been raised, and that was how he viewed his teammates, as family. Just the same as he would do whatever was necessary to protect his Pokemon and his human family, he would do the same for the Snagems, especially since he was a part of them now.

He could feel Lu shifting on his shoulders, and he knew she was worried for Ulla. "Alright, let's get going," he said. "Keiko and I will protect ye and Ulla while ye run for the drones. And heaven help anyone who tries to stop us from reaching that goal." Having said this, he let Firebrand out of his ball again, spraying him with a hyper Potion he'd purchased the day before he'd entered the tournament. "Firebrand, we need to protect Ulla and Leon while they run for the drones," he told the Fire-type. "Ye're the most powerful Pokemon I've got on me right now, so I'll need yer help. Will ye do this for me?" While the Magmortar was still getting used to having Brian as his trainer, he was starting to see that his old trainer's ways weren't right, and one look at the unconscious girl in Leon's arms sealed the deal. Looking at Brian, the Magmortar would give a nod. "Mortar," he said, and Brian gave a smile of relief.

"Come on, let's make sure ye get to those drones," Brian said, taking the initiative to lead the way since he was still relatively unharmed. He could see the energy pouring off Keiko now, and realized that her Return had been activated, and he hoped no one would be foolish enough to try and stop them. He nodded when Keiko mentioned Ulla needing medical attention; with the state the girl was in now, she definitely needed to see a doctor. He just hoped it wasn't anything serious, and that she would recover swiftly. He waited for Leon to start moving and walked slightly in front of him, partially to shield him from any trainer who might try to force a battle with Ulla and partially so that he could keep an eye out for trouble in the form of Pokemon. As they traveled, his mind went back to his meeting with the Copycat, and he wondered if she was still in the tournament. If so, would she be willing to help them out?

As soon as this thought crossed his mind, he felt Lu jump from his shoulders, and when he looked he saw her making a beeline for another trainer, who was running not far from them. He was about to call Firebrand into action when he realized he recognized the trainer, and he couldn't help giving a smile. "Copycat, over here!" he yelled, hoping to catch her attention. If the girl would approach, he would look at Keiko and Leon. "Don't worry, the Copycat's a friend," he said. "We met on the boat over here, and she's pretty good at doing imitations of other people, so I think she can help us out here."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:32 pm
Leon sighed of relief as he patted the top of Ulla's head. "Just hang in there kid...you'll be better soon. And, thank you. Keiko, Brian." He said as he was about to start running but remember something. He reached into his pocket with his free hand. "Keiko here." He said as he tossed a wishing piece to her. "Ulla would probably want you to have this." He said as he then made a mad dash towards the drones. If anyone were to comment, this would probably be the hardest he's worked while being apart of Snagem. Leon noticed Copycat as he was about to skid to a halt but heard what Brian said. "As long as I'm able to get to that drone. It's fine with me."

As the Poison Channeler was running for it, he kept a close eye out if there were any trainers ready to attack him. "Mimikyu hide in my coat with Ulla. Koffing and I will be fine." Mimikyu was on top of Leon's head as it merely followed what Leon said as it went into his coat pocket. It was odd, there was no trainers around. But, Leon had a sneaking feeling why. As he made it over a small hill, his answer was right infront of him. Some trainers were waiting by the Drones to steal whoever gets close. "Great...looks like we are fighting through." He looked back at Keiko, Brian, and Copycat if they decided to join. "Give me an opening. I'll try to-" Before he could finish his sentence, a string shot wrapped around him and started to tighten making him drop Ulla. An Ariados came swinging down from a tree as it caught Ulla with another string shot. Followed by a trainer from Team Galar. A Poison Channeler as well.

"Well well...I didn't think I'd find another Poison Channeler anywhere." Leon stayed calm as he tried to keep his composure. "Keiko. Brian. I'll take care of this guy. Just make that opening happen." He said as calmly as he could, even though deep down. His blood was boiling. "Leon. Team Snagem. And you?" "Cloud. Team Galar. And this~" Ariados walked over to his trainer as Cloud moved Leon's coat to reveal Ulla's face. "Ahhh! The Fairy Channeler from yesterday. The one that grabbed everyone's attention-" "Lay a hand on her and I'll gladly chop that hand off." Leon said with a very scary death glare.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Beau would slowly begin to draw his left hand away from the hilt of the sword, eyes still locked onto Larrimore as he threw his collection of Wishing Stars towards him. Waiting until Larry finally left, both out of mild shock over some of his statement and a sense of caution, the Vivillon hybrid would quickly gather them up. So....unfortunate events? Of course. Grasping the gems tightly, Beau would quickly take off towards the area that had been designated as their final destination. Thankfully, the chaos that had been occurring around them was perfect cover for his dash to the finish line to be pretty uneventful. But he still ahd a few too many Wishing Stars and it looked like a few Snagems (or who he presumed were Snagems) were running over without anything to actually get them through this particular barrier. So, grabbing his three new additions, Beau would begin pitching them towards the few he could reliably aid to get to the next stage before ducking out using his own Wishing Star.

(To anyone short a Wishing Star, there are now three to claim from me)  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:01 pm
Keiko was a bit surprised to be given a Wishing Piece, but before she could say anything, Leon had already ran off. Pocketing the fragment, Keiko ran after him, looking around for anyone wanting to try to intercept him. She realized pretty quickly that the area they were running through was inappropriately quiet.

She heard the string shot fire before she realized what was happening. When she saw Leon be forced to drop Ulla, Keiko rushed to grab her but wasn't quick enough. Keiko stayed back as the enemy Channeler introduced himself, but the joy in his voice when he realized who Ulla was brought a snarl to her face, though Return was still running strongly enough in her body to prevent Frustration from triggering.

Keiko used Agility to throw herself upward, leaping at Cloud with a fist aimed right for his face. It was a clumsy use of the move, though, and Cloud probably wouldn't have trouble dodging it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:55 pm
Leon was able to calm down just enough to loosen out of his restraints. But before he could do any sort of surprise attack, Keiko acted first and went straight for Cloud. "Keiko stop!" "Oh? Acting on pure emotions aren't we?' Cloud merely stepped to the side, not phased what so ever by Keiko. Then, just on instinct. Keiko had a sharp long blade right to her neck. The blade looked like it was suppose to be a part of katana but it had not hilt. Instead, it looked like at the end where Cloud was holding it from, it was wrapped with some sort of strong fiber. Leon was startled at how quick Cloud was able to pull out his artifact. "...I'm guessing you've had experience?" When Leon spoke, Cloud realized what he was doing and merely smirked. "What am I doing." He said in a smug manner. He faced the end of his katana downwards and stabbed it into the ground. "That is no way to treat a lady. You want the hallow body? Be my guest." The man's Ariados walked over in between the two as it rolled Ulla off of its back and in front of Keiko.

Cloud then pulled out his katana artifact and took a few steps back away from Keiko. "All I want is him. I have no need for that fairy. It reeks and make me want to vomit. I only wanted to hold onto it for...insurance. To make sure he gives me a battle without holding any punches. But if I'm interrupted, then I won't get to see how terrifying this man could be." He told Keiko as he noticed Leon was able to cut through the string shot with his kunais. "I've given your people what you've wanted. Now will you give me what I want?" Leon couldn't refuse, he had to fight. He looked to Keiko. "Take care of Ulla for me. Make sure she gets the help she needs..." He said as Leon pulled out both his white and black kunai and started spinning it around his fingers.

Once Keiko and Brian left the two Poison Channelers by themselves, Leon watched. Praying that his sister will wake up from her state. "And just to make sure we have no more interruptions." Cloud used his Trainer Eyes as a beam hit Leon. Leon didn't even bother to try and dodge it or anything. "So, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Ever kill someone?" A dome started to surround the two. Now, it was a guarantee. Only one will escape. "Why does it matter?" Cloud was a bit thrown off by his question as he could only laugh. "Don't want to answer that question? Fine. Let me ask you this. When you killed, did you feel different? Did you feel a strong power go into your skin? Did it feel menacing?" Cloud said very eagerly. That's when Leon jolted when he heard those words. When he killed Zera. That's exactly how it was. Leon stood there silent. "So you have killed! This is going to be exciting!"

Cloud made a mad dash straight for Leon as both of their artifacts clashed against eachother. As they did, both of their Artifacts started to react to one another as they all glowed. "Once I kill you, I can't wait to see what kind of tricks I'll inherit from you!" "Like I'd let you even have you a chance to." Leon responded as he pushed Cloud back and was able to slash Clouds cheek with his shurikan. Cloud impressed, wiped off the blood running down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Keiko or Brian were to look back, they would see a dome surround the area where they left Leon. All they could do now, was hope Leon will make it out. Passed some of the trees, a familiar aura could be sensed as a Electro Web stopped the two in their tracks. "I thought I felt a familiar Fairy Energy coming from here." A woman's voice was heard as a Alcremie hybrid and her Dedenne showed up. "Little bunny. I can feel you are carrying a very dangerous child with you. I'm gonna need to take it out of your hands. Dedenne Electro Web once again." Dedenne hopped off of it's trainer's hands as it charged up a web of electricity and sent it flying towards them.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:16 pm
Keiko realized her strike missed a fraction of a second before she felt the blade at her neck. She froze, having never experienced that sensation before, and stared at Cloud with a mix of fear and determination. Then, just like that, the blade was removed, and Ulla was delivered to her adoptive mother's feet. Keiko didn't really know what to expect. She refused to look away from the enemy Poison Channeler as she bent down, gently picked Ulla up, and stood up straight. She took another second to stare at him, then with a burst of Agility, ran off for the drones. She sensed Brian trying to keep up with her and was grateful for that, but she didn't get far before an Alcremie hybrid showed up. In a state of panic at this point, Keiko turned around, positioning herself to take the Electro Web attack in a way that would leave her arms free enough to hand Ulla off to Brian. "Try to..." Keiko tried to say through the pain the Electro Web caused. "...get her to the drones!"

As Keiko turned to face her opponent, Stasy broke out of her ball, insisting that she help. Keiko wasn't in a position to turn help down, so she just nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 pm
Freth managed to pull herself back up again after her unexpected salvation from the dragon hybrid, whatever that person was. Paralysis was still doing damage, but if she can be left alone, she might be able to work it out as she trudged off towards the north. Though Madame Lutine...first time Freth ever dealt with her, however brief. Was told a thing or two about her. She understood one thing at least, there was no telling what this woman's angle was. She was wearing Kalosian colors for this tournament, her team was already pretty hurt by the team, namely her significant other himself leading the charge on that one. And she could have sworn that was one such team they were having to square off against in this. What...in the world was going on?

Don't look at a gift Ponyta in the mouth, Freth figured. She started to hobble off, trying to follow Amaranth off, let alone the rest of the team, trying to work the paralysis off of her. This wasn't going to be an easy endeavor.

----------------

Tristen's Dragonite coming in apparently quelled whatever stunt this trainer had. Took the wind out of her sails, proverbially, that is. Tristen had no qualms with her proposal, provided she didn't do anything funny. Taking the wishing piece, he was content in holding off the warpath. Apparently Dragonite was a really good deterrent. “I’m good with that if you are, Odd. If there’s nothing else, we better hurry. I don’t know how much time we have before we’re locked out of the tournament.” Tristen said rushing off for the north.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:43 pm
”Ariados String shot!” ”Koffing Smoke Screen!” Both Pokemon did what they were told at the same time. Koffing let out the Smoke Screen first followed by Ariados shoot out a string shot. Everything went dead silent as Cloud snickered and threw his katana into the smoke and followed right after it. When he went into the smoke, he didn’t find Leon. He looked around only to hear his katana thrown back at him. He caught his artifact, but then the Smokescreen started to swirl around as it was being sucked back into the Koffing’s holes. Cloud looked around again as he noticed a shadow was casted under him as he looked up to see Leon. Leon looked like he was going for a stab downward to Cloud’s shoulder. Cloud covered his shoulder, but as he did, Leon turned his body to slash his arm. ”A fake out?!” Cloud took the attack but then punched Leon’s lower abdomen with his free hand.
Leon skid back, both of them looked pretty beat up. Leon was covered in bruises and slashes. While Cloud was covered in gashes and numerous slashes, stabs. Both were breathing pretty heavily. ”I gotta say Leon…you got some spunk.” ”I-I told you…I’m not gonna give you any chance…on taking me down.” ”Yeah? Well now it’s game over.” He said as he stood up straight the best he could as his katana started giving off a dark glow. ”Devouring Bug.” He said as Leon’s bruises started to glow and started to burn. Leon hissed in pain as he looked at his bruising. The bruising started to become acid burns and started to eat away his skin. Leon started to screamed in pain the longer it went on. ”Hahaha! This is my own special! The more bruises I inflict, the more you’ll suffer!” He yelled out, confident. ”You’ll slowly die a painful death. You will stay awake while I inflict more and more bruises on you.” He said as he walked over to Leon and kicked him down and started punching his chest. He then stopped as the smell burning skin overpowered everything. ”I thought you were stronger than this. I guess I was wrong. You haven’t killed.” He said as he twirled his katana around his arm. ”Once I’m done here…I wonder if that fairy ever got out of here. If she hasn’t yet….I can’t wait to get my hands on her.”
”Ulla….that ‘fairy’. Her name is Ulla. And you better stop talking about my sister.” Leon said as he got up very weakly. ”…How are you standing?!” ”Cloud…thank you for giving me these wounds that are eating at my skin. They’ll heal overtime no problem. But now…I can really let loose.” Leon said as his own poison gas started coming out from the burns on his skin. ”W-What is happening? What are you?!” Cloud never got a good look at Leon’s artifacts until now. ”Y-You’re…You’re part of the Morpho Clan?!” Leon merely smirked as a dense gas came out of every bruise and cuts in his body. Cloud backed away and held up his katana in front of him as Leon slowly started walking towards him. Leon wiped some of his blood onto his hand from his wounds. He then looked at Cloud as he swiped the air with his bloody hand. The blood from his hand came off as it came out of a wave of liquid poison came straight for Cloud. He moved out of the way as he watched the puddle of poison started to kill the grass that it landed on and the surrounding area. Cloud trembled in fear, imaging if he didn’t move out of the way. ”Huh? Where is that cocky Poison Channeler I was facing just now?” Leon creeped up holding out both of his kunais downwards in one hand. ”Yes…I’m part of the Morpho Clan. I’ve been through their trials. I’ve been injected by their families poison. I went into the Veno Marsh and came out with their families artifact. I, am part of the clan. And the first to be a Poison Channeler in generations.” Leon ran at Cloud. As he did, Cloud was ready to stab right through Leon’s chest but Leon threw his black kunai at him as it stabbed his right shoulder. The white kunai started pulsing as Cloud dropped his artifact. ”Ariados Sticky Web!” Ariados came swinging in as Ariados shot webs all over Leon’s body leaving him immobile. Cloud calmed down as he stood up. ”Heh. Leon you gave me a real scare. You are real good.” Cloud circled around Leon making sure he couldn’t move at all.

”You’re not afraid of me?” He asked in a serious tone. ”Oh no. I am. You sent chills down my spine. But now you can’t do a thing.” Cloud pulled out Leon’s kunai out of his shoulder and dropped it on the ground. He then picked up his katana and rested right on Leon’s neck. ”Any last words?” ”Yeah…Checkmate.” As Leon said those words, Cloud started to feel dizzy. His complexion started to turn purple as he felt to his knees. ”W-What did you do to me?” Leon knew how this was going to play out all along. Koffing floated down and picked up his trainer’s kunai as the web he was entrapped in started to burn from Leon’s poison that was dripping off of his skin. ”Did it ever cross your mind, why I have two Artifacts?” Leon knelt down and showed him his kunais, once again. ”You see. The white one, it is said to be used as medicine. While on the other hand, the black one is used to be filled with a terrible poison. But don’t make the mistake. Both, are very deadly.” Cloud started foaming at the mouth as he was reaching for life. ”P-Please…spare me. Spare me…I want to live…” Leon looked around as he saw drones ready to come in and teleport Cloud and his Pokemon. ”…I’ll spare you.” Leon said as he looked at his Koffing and merely nodded at him. The barrier around them started to go down, as it did. Koffing used smokescreen to cover the area and block the cameras view.

”I’ll give you a swift death.” Leon whispered to Cloud.

A few minutes passed, the Smokescreen started to dissipate. The drones was already flying away, leaving the viewers believing that Cloud and his Ariados was picked up. What the camera did pick up, was Leon walking towards the drones to exit. Being supported by Koffing to walk. Luckily, there was enough battles going on already as Leon and Koffing were able to sneak passed to get to a drone. ”Hopefully…Ulla is already on the other side of this…” Leon said to Koffing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Brian could only watch as a random trainer with an Ariados came out of nowhere to try and stop them, taking Ulla from Leon and wrapping the Poison Channeler in String Shot. He watched as Keiko tried to hit the other trainer, only for her strike to miss as the other trainer placed his blade at the back of her neck. While the other trainer, Cloud, as he introduced himself, was focused on Leon, he did lay Ulla at Keiko's feet, prompting the Lopunny hybrid to pick the girl up and rocket off with Agility. Brian followed, trying to keep up but having a hard time of it.

At least, he was having difficulty keeping up until an Electro Web came out of nowhere. He couldn't do anything as Keiko turned so that she took the Electro Web, thrusting Ulla toward him and telling him to get her to the drones. "Don't worry, I'll get her there safe," he said, taking Ulla's unconscious form in his arms and taking off north. He left Lu out to help keep wild Pokemon away, and didn't stop to look and see if the Copycat was following. Right now, his only thought was making sure Ulla got to the drones safely.

There were a couple of trainers that tried to stop him, but he ran right past, not bothering to tell them he wasn't interested in battling. He was glad that he didn't have to battle at all, making it to the drones faster than he'd hoped. Thankfully, no other trainers were there when he arrived, so he was able to get both himself and Ulla to one of the drones, holding up both of their Wishing Stars to the drone and activating the teleportation, getting both of them out of the Wild Area and safely to wherever they were going next.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:56 am
Seeing another snagem toss him a star, he nods and lifts up the star at the drones, and he feels odd as the teleportation device activates and sends him wherever he needed to be next!

Of course he was hoping every body would be ok and nothing like this would happen in the next area, or so he hoped  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff