Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 3 - All or Nothing! The Final Day! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:12 pm
[The next day.]

The Snagems are rudely awaken much earlier than the previous day by the sound of the many Roto-drones blaring their alarms to wake everyone up before declaring there would soon be an announcement from Chairman Rose. Sub groggily woke up to the sound of the siren and with a groan got onto his feet. He had passed out on the ground by the bonfire and upon that realization checked to make sure he had all his hair still. He did.

After getting a drink of water and stretching out a little bit the announcement came, another blimp with a giant screen on its side appearing in the air, Chairman Rose's face flashing onto the screen.

"Greetings and good morning challengers! You have all done well so far and I am proud to announce today is the third and final day of the Wild Area challenge portion of the World Champion Cup!" He declared to the Wild Area. Sub was taken slightly back by this announcement. Looks like they didn't have as much time as he thought to accrue more pieces and stars. This was a new development.

"Before I announce the rules of the last day here are the scores at the end of day two!" With that his face disappeared and the scoreboard now appeared on the screen.

Quote:
Team Kanto: 3 Stars

Team Johto: 7 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Hoenn: 4 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Sinnoh: 5 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Unova: 5 Stars, 1 Pieces

Team Kalos: 4 Stars

Team Alola: 1 Star

Team Galar: 6 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Snagem: 8 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Stella: 10 Star

Team Rangers: 3 Stars

Sub's eyes went wide as he saw the board. Sure, Kanto was doing pretty bad, only managed a single piece yesterday but that was understandable after they took out most their team. Johto was well off, they hadn't encountered them much so he couldn't see anything about them. Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos looked like they were competing with each other or something, their scores fairly equal among them. Alola was already know to him, he knew they had lost their entire cache after that last fiasco and only got the one star from the pieces Lillie had found. He was amused by Team Galar though, looks like their raid did put a dent in them. The Rangers were not a concern to him.

What really shocked him was Team Stella. They went from one star to a total of ten in just a single day. Who were these people? Were they this big a threat of? Was Team Galar not their concern this entire time? There were too many questions, too many variables. This wasn't good.

That was when Rose's mug reappeared. "Now for the third day! The final day will be the most unique so far. First off a special Safari Contest sponsored by the Association of Safari Zones will take place! An association I proudly the top donor of! Haha! Normal Safari Contest rules will take place and while you are participating in it your Challenger's Band will emit a protective light to notify other challengers that they are not to attack you as well as negate the Trainer's Eyes functions. Anyone attacking another during the contest will be disqualified. Furthermore the trainers with the most Pokemon knock outs will receive a Wishing Star! The second part is most interesting! A new function on the Trainer's Eyes has been unlocked! Now if you lock a trainer into battle and defeat them you will be rewarded a Wishing Star from their team's cache, no matter where they are hidden! Our Roto-drones keep a very close eye on them!" The chairman laughed. Today was going to be a bloodbath already.

"Second, we have planned the third day perfectly to align with a surge of den activity! This is a natural event but you'll find numerous active dens out there, with pieces ripe for the taking! But also many Dynamaxed Pokemon! It's very dangerous out there! There will also be more Roto-beacons to acquire today as well." Yep, today really was going to be rough.

"So in closing, remember that this is your last day to collect pieces and make a star to pass onto the next round. At the end of today warp panels will activate in the Wild Area with Roto-drones pointing them out. These warp panels will activate for anyone with a Wishing Star, allowing them to leave the Wild Area for the next round. Those without Wishing Stars will remain here in the Wild Area to play a supportive role for you teammates in the next part. More on that later. Remember, this is your last chance so get out there and give us a good show!" And with that the screen cut off and the Roto-blimp began to fly away.

"...this guy is insane. It's going to be chaos out there today." Sub said aloud, to no one in particular. All they had to do now was wait for the start of this madness.

"Alright. We're going to form two small groups to head out there while the rest of you hit up the Safari Contest. There doesn't seem much point in defending the camp at this point, most of us won't return to it. Blizz, you're leading one of the groups and I'll take the other. Remember, this is our last shot to show them what a Snagem can do so be sure to give them all hell." Sub instructed his teammates. "So decide who you're going with and we'll plot out paths from there before the next siren to start goes off."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:41 pm
"Hey, get up," I heard Keiko say as sirens roared on in the background that I've been fervently trying to ignore.

"I'm up," I groaned, pushing myself off the ground. The two of us walked over to the rest of the group, and I got a good eye-full of the standings. Both of us heard the Chairman's speech.

"Guess we're abandoning the camp," Keiko commented, sounding a little downhearted. "Half-tempted to join the safari zone side of things, but they might need my help on the other team."

"I'll be joining the hunt team, so you can join whichever team you want," I said, giving Keiko a gentle hug before walking away. Keiko wasn't having it, however, and stopped me. "Aren't you worried about losing the Wishing Star Sub gave you?"

"That won't happen," I assured her with a smile before slipping out of her grasp. As I neared the hunting team, and Keiko headed for the Safari team, I saw William standing beside Blizzard. "Reporting for duty, sir," he said, saluting to said hybrid. Taking note of that, I walked up to Sub and nodded to him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Ryan would awaken to find himself a human pillow: Elio resting up against his left arm, Lillie nestled to his right side, and James, his Sobble, resting atop his head. Ryan sighs. "I know I'm a water channeler, but I can't be that soft you lot!" Ryan says in a very joking tone.

James would tap him, asking for 5 more minutes.

"Eh, I've slept on worse," Elio says as he yawns and stretches out.

"Th-Thank you for watching over us, Ryan." Lillie says as she quickly sits up.

"No problem you two. We are Alolans. And be it by blood or otherwise, we are family. I feel bad for sending Auntie home on you guys, whether it was what I had to do or not. So we stay together, yeah" Ryan says to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:37 pm
The next morning, Brian was woken much earlier than he would have liked by blaring sirens from the Roto-drones, which foretold an announcement from Chairman Rose. This was annoying, as he liked to sleep in when he could, but knew he would have to get up sooner or later, especially since Lu was grumpy now that she'd been woken by a loud, unpleasant noise. While the Chairman was making his speech, Brian was setting about making a simple breakfast of pancakes and fresh berries he'd gathered the night before, along with some juice he'd made from some of the berries. Once this was done, he called out that breakfast was ready, then took a plate for himself and Lu and went to sit near the fire to eat. It didn't take him long, and by the time he was done, Chairman Rose had finished his announcement and Sub was speaking about forming two groups, while the rest of the team hit the Safari Contest.

Thinking this was a good way to get some experience for Lu, as well as possibly see how Firebrand would battle and if he would actually listen, Brian opted to go with the Safari group. Getting a Wishing Piece was now one of his top priorities, especially since he wanted to move on the next phase. He didn't know where they were going next, but he did know that he wanted to keep battling alongside his teammates. If that meant knocking out the most Pokemon in the Safari Contest, then so be it. He was just thankful that nobody in the Contest would be able to attack another competitor, or risk disqualification.

Having made up his mind, Brian walked over and spoke up. "I think I'll join the Safari group this time," he said. "It'll be a good chance to see how Firebrand battles and if he'll listen to me, and for Lu to gain some experience. And Ryan's right, ye two. We promised we'd keep ye safe until we can get ye back to yer team, and that's what we'll do." As he was speaking, he didn't notice the egg he'd received from Lillie starting to flash, though Lu did. "Lu, Riolu!" she said, causing Brian to look down at her. "What is it, Lu?" he asked, following the little Fighting-type to where he'd left the egg. When he saw it flashing brighter and brighter, he knew what that meant: the little Pokemon was getting ready to hatch. Taking a chance, he picked it up and carried it toward the rest of the team, being careful not to drop it as he set it carefully on a soft patch of grass.

A few moments later, the glow intensified, until it was almost too bright to look at, and just a few seconds after that, the glow subsided to show the newborn Pokemon. Yellow and cream fur, a small, lightning bolt-shaped tail, four short legs, and an adorable face marked this Pokemon as a Yamper, one that Brian had never seen before. "Hmm, ye're not one I'm familiar with," he said, pulling out his SNAG to identify his new Pokemon. "Ye're sure cute, though."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:48 pm
It was a pretty somber night, if truth be told. A long discussion was needed with Tristen, longer than I expected to last night, to try to keep him on track for the tournament if nothing else. However, to my surprise, it was discovered Tristen did have a few reservations, barring the massive one that was Crystal, and honestly, what Tristen brought up did seem a hair odd, but really, his concerns was coincidental for the time being. Either way, though, the walk and talk with Tristen ultimately ended up with me then having to calm down a nerve-wracked legendary Pokemon once I got back to the camp site. At least Articuno finished eating before it wanted to get on a tangent.

The next morning though, I sprang up like a Don't Wake Daddy board game, as did Tristen and Freth from the sudden alarms from the Roto-drones. "OH MOTHERF-" Freth shouted, cutting herself off at the very last microsecond, grasping the sides of her head. "Do these guys believe in ANYTHING more subtle?" she asked, rather angrily at that for being jarred awake in such a fashion.

"Probably to say that you got no excuse for sleeping in and missing the tournament otherwise." I said, rubbing my eyes.

Tristen peered out from the tent, staring in confusion. "The sun is barely out...what time is it?" Tristen asked.

I felt around the tent, grabbing the SNAG, checking the clock. "...too early for anyone to care; too late to go back to sleep."

"Oh. Oh good." Freth said, pulling herself out of the sleeping bag.

Once we made it out of our tent and tried to get ourselves woke up, we listened to the announcement, seeing the bright, sunny face that of Chairman Rose. "...I want to shoot that face with an Ice Beam..." I said.

"Later." Freth commented.

So a lot was going on; an all or nothing ordeal. So opportunity to capture Pokemon. In fact, encouraged. I was going to take them up on that, for certain. Opportunity to see what this place has; and probably shouldn't be...that hard in my case. I am bringing a Legendary Pokemon in this in the grand scheme of things. Unfortunately, a awful realization: despite the fact that we dealt a harsh blow to team Galar, they're still very much in this. They still managed in the end to go up two stars from yesterday to today. Worse still, that Team Stella was now an issue. Where did they come from? I thought back to the beginning of yesterday the best I could...vaguely realizing something...

"...wait, those Stella guys only had one star yesterday. The hell happened?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know." Freth said, shrugging.

"Me either." Tristen spoke up.

"Bah, I guess it doesn't matter...just as long as the gap between us don't get any wider than that."

I then perked up as Sub addressed the team. I was leading a squad again, huh? "Alright, first and foremost, we're getting Pokemon captures on this end." I said. "Two straight days on razor's edge and after my stunt yesterday, I'm sure to get called out by someone in a Pokemon battle." I said. "I haven't had really too much of an opportunity to go after anything while I was out yesterday. Part of which Articuno...uh...has...quite the presence about it."

"You don't say." Freth said, giving me a rather deadpan side eye. "Though, I guess I'm going with you. I spent playing guard duty all day yesterday for Alola and didn't get any opportunity to capture anything either. I'm still only got Hitmonchan on hand for this tournament."

"And I was doing guard duty for the camp until that Ziton thing showed up." Tristen spoke up. "I still only got Eevee."

"Perhaps this would be fine time to just raid this place and see what we can shake up. If anyone else is going to come with us, have at it. I'm not sure if we got the time to be choosy; but I do know we're going to have to be careful. If just fighting anyone nets someone a piece or, worse, a star from anyone from the team, then we're literally walking treasure troves until this day is over. We're not going to be able to afford any mistakes."

"Today is going to get tricky." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:57 pm
DragonFang099

Having made up his mind, Brian walked over and spoke up. "I think I'll join the Safari group this time," he said. "It'll be a good chance to see how Firebrand battles and if he'll listen to me, and for Lu to gain some experience. And Ryan's right, ye two. We promised we'd keep ye safe until we can get ye back to yer team, and that's what we'll do." As he was speaking, he didn't notice the egg he'd received from Lillie starting to flash, though Lu did. "Lu, Riolu!" she said, causing Brian to look down at her. "What is it, Lu?" he asked, following the little Fighting-type to where he'd left the egg. When he saw it flashing brighter and brighter, he knew what that meant: the little Pokemon was getting ready to hatch. Taking a chance, he picked it up and carried it toward the rest of the team, being careful not to drop it as he set it carefully on a soft patch of grass.

A few moments later, the glow intensified, until it was almost too bright to look at, and just a few seconds after that, the glow subsided to show the newborn Pokemon. Yellow and cream fur, a small, lightning bolt-shaped tail, four short legs, and an adorable face marked this Pokemon as a Yamper, one that Brian had never seen before. "Hmm, ye're not one I'm familiar with," he said, pulling out his SNAG to identify his new Pokemon. "Ye're sure cute, though."

Ryan sets James down as he turns to talk to Brian. "Aye. Sounds like a plan. But being such a group might not be for the best. How about you and Elio team up, while Lillie comes with me.Sound good?" Ryan says to the rest.

Elio jumps up excitedly. "Sounds good to me!" he says, running over to Brian.

"A-Alright. I have no problem with that." Lillie stammers but still moves forward.

Ryan looks back to James...who is suddenly bigger. "When did you..." Ryan asks in confusion to his now Drizzile. James taps himself "Maybe another 10 and I'll be Inteleon!" he says to Ryan. Ryan taps him on the head. "Now that is a daydream," he says as James finally stands up.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:39 pm
"Ack, holy crap I'm sorry Dial- er..." In an instant, Aden had bolted awake and jumped to his feet, almost like something had gone horribly wrong... only for the adrenaline to fade when he realized there was no such danger apart from his hearing for a while. "...nevermind. You know, I'm wondering if he's a few grains of sand short of an hourglass."

"I'm starting to have reservations about him too..." Amaranth responded, less than thrilled about being woken up the way she and everyone else seemed to be.

"I'm more worried about how hectic today's sounding to be," Sol remarked. "Like it or not, he's seeking to make today a decisive one for all of us."

"Where's this Rose guy broadcasting from again? I just want to talk after not getting much sleep last night," Cera chimed in, the deadpan tone in her mental broadcast giving a pretty good idea of her thoughts on the alarm everyone got. Shaking her head, she'd look to Blizz. "Anyway, let me come with you. You could use another heavy hitter or two while you're all building up your numbers. Besides, if I have to fight myself, it'd probably be seen as good TV or something."

"Yeah, er... I'm gonna go with the Safari team." Aden said immediately afterward, stepping back. "They can't attack me if I'm in the contest, so that'll mean at least one Wishing Star that's going to be harder for the other teams to get. Plus even with Wooloo and Bronzong, I could stand to get at least another Pokemon while the chance's there."

"I'll go with Sub, if that's alright." Amaranth took a step forward alongside what she said. "A little more battle experience would be good. And I think I've got a good idea of where we can find stuff if we need berries or anything in a hurry."

"In that case, I'll take a back seat and go with the Safari team as well. I trust there's no objections?" Sol asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:01 pm
Shockingly, Leon was the first to wake up out of the two siblings. He listened to what Chairman Rose had to say as all he could do was sigh. "Great...more work." He said as he looked around to see that he and Ulla were surrounded by Wooloo. He fixed his hair then examined Ulla's skin. It wasn't as bright as yesterday, it looked like now she had some blush on her body. "Here body temperature seems normal. But, can't count out the idea of her fairy energy flaring up again...Oi. Ulla, time to wake up." Leon shook his kid sister up gently till she sat up. "Good Morning..." "We are abandoning camp. Today is the last day so all of us will be on the offense. There is also a Safari event going on right now. But, I'd like you to stick with me for that last day. That okay?"

Ulla stretched and returned all of her Wooloo into their Pokeballs. "I understand." "No using Fairy Channeling. Under any circumstance. Your body isn't fully recovered. If you see a beacon. Be sure to grab one and have one of your Fairy type Pokemon aid you." Ulla stood up and stretched feeling much better than yesterday. "You are always looking after me. I'm just glad I'll be able to battle along side you. And see you in the front lines for once." Ulla smiled as both of them walked over to Sub's group. Merely giving him a nod that both of them were ready.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:10 pm
Odd groaned loudly as he was ripped from slumber by the wailing sirens of the many Roto-drones, followed immediately after by the sound of Wren's moaning about the same.

"Does that man understand what sleep is? What are we, mid-century rural farmers?" The Ghost Channeler demanded as he clambered to his feet and watched the the announcement that proceeded.

"Hey... I resemble that remark." Wren quipped back, yawning afterward. "At least somewhat..."

As Chairman Rose explained the day's events, the pair looked to one another. "Go with Blizz's group." Odd told Wren." You'll stand a better chance of getting a Star with backup and you'll be able to try and get more of your Pokemon back on you."

"What about you?" Wren asked.

"I'm going to participate in the safari. It'll make sure no one can take my star from me and I'll have a chance with the Pokemon I have on me to try and win one for someone else without them having to put themself in as much potential danger."

"You've really thought this through, already?" Wren asked.

"You tend to do that when you exist on death's doorstep." Odd replied.

So distracted by their banter were the two that neither had noticed Kaya's spot near the fire had been empty since before anyone had woken up.

~~~

The Klefki hybrid would be found by the gate to Motostoke City, speaking with one of the tournament's various organizers.

"Yeah..so... I've got a broken arm here. I need medical treatment." He announced. "I probably shouldn't be allowed to stay in the Wild Area any longer or I might end up going into shock... or worse."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:25 am
Hmm...Keiko, Aden, Cera, Sol, Brian, and it looks like Wren as well. That's already quite a group. Some of them were in the same spot as my bunch, others were apparently using the safari to essentially hide from any trainers seeking to claim stars, which, seems like a legit strategy. "Alright, if everyone is settled up where to go, then lets have at it." I said to those coming with me.

"Any trips to a roto-drone to make any party swaps?" Freth asked.

"Not me unless if they could actually allow outright withdraws instead of a swap, I'd be all for it." I said. "I'd get back Torchic if nothing else. I feel kinda bad for sending him off after it done fairly well on the first day of the tournament only for me to stash him on day 2. But considering what I feared what we were potentially going up against, which sadly was justified if what Aden, Krista, and I ended up coming across was any indication, it was kind of an easier choice than one would have thought. The only thing I didn't think I'd do was to bring Articuno. I had originally thought to get Decidueye, and that hesitation got me to go for Articuno. You're on a time limit on those drones." I said. "Though what further doesn't help in the current matter at hand is the fact that our KO counts are being tracked."

"We're probably gonna need really strong Pokemon so they can last a long time fighting the wild Pokemon and take them out kinda quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other teams have the same idea. Articuno and Hitmonchan might be great in doing that." Tristen said to Freth.

"That's pretty much the sum of it." I said.

"Well, if we're doing this...let's see...we're going to get three balls from the contest itself, but those things are no better than regular Pokeballs, honestly. You guys got any better grade balls to use just so you don't botch your capture?"

"...Uhhh..." Tristen spoke up, breaking eye contact.

I merely crossed my arms. "Nope. I haven't done one of these things since I got Decidueye when it was still a Rowlet." I said. "And I haven't bothered going out of my way to capture any other Pokemon. I'm trying to work with the ones I got."

"And I end up using all the Pokeballs I got. I haven't gotten any others in a while. In fact, Gyarados was my last capture." Tristen admitted.

"You two are hopeless." Freth looking at us rather deadpan.

"And what do you got?" I asked, pretty suspicious Freth has the high ground on this one.

"I uh..." Freth ended up stopping herself, dug in her own pack to double check herself. "...I got a Timer and a Repeat Ball..."

"You can only use those as your last couple of Pokeballs." Tristen said, a bit miffed. "Meaning you're not that much better than the two of us now."

"At least I got something and I am in a better position to capture something than the two of you." Freth said.

"Alright you two, stop." I spoke up. "Alright, last call before the buzzer to start this thing. Who else is going?"

As I waited around for everyone else to get at the ready, a roto-drone hovered to the Snagem campsite. I stared in confusion for a moment. "Bzzzt, participant Blizzard. You may have had in error in understanding of what the drones functions are. Yesterday, you attempted an exchange of Pokemon via roto-drone, when instead it was a one-way withdraw." The drone would state.

"...wait, one way? Wait, I could of had both Articuno and Torchic with me?"

"That is correct."

"Hold on." Tristen spoke up. "'one-way'? Blizz! You left Torchic with the Roto-drone out in the middle of nowhere!"

"...oh my freakin' god..." I said, practically feeling my heart sink well below my stomach.

"You know, I thought something was wrong when I said what I said a minute ago...though you had two others with you, and you didn't make it any secret you were doing that even before that...I kinda...wonder why no one spoke up? Well either way, good going, 'Pokemon master'." Freth said.

Me, in pure grief, was practically hugging the Pokeball that I got back from the Roto-drone. Fretting so much, Freth's words didn't even register. "My God, my poor Torchic! Trying to keep Articuno from going nuts over abuse and abandonment issues and here I abandon Torchic! I'm pathetic!"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm
Blizzard120

"Look, in the heat of the moment, I'd be impressed if anyone truly thought clearly. Torchic was safe with the roto-drone and I doubt they'll be too upset over it," Cera spoke up, trying to give some sort of reassurance to Blizz.

"Uh, given how hectic things were setting up Blizz's trek to the roto-drone, I honestly just didn't notice. If it makes you feel any better, I had a hunch Blizz and Torchic wouldn't be parted for long...?" Aden spoke up, backing up a step in the event he was about to see Freth's Frustration up close.

"You mean you knew they were safe so you did nothing."

"Oh hey look at the time gotta go!" Aden would take off for the Wild Area at once.

Sol had apparently already done the same, evidenced by a surprising lack of presence from him in the camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:38 pm
Upon hearing Blizzard speak up, Wren would immediately correct Odd's mistake. "Uh... I think I should go with Sub if I'm looking for my Pokemon..." He pointed out before walking over to join Sub and his group. "Good luck out there." He told Blizzard's group before they left the camp.

Odd nodded before heading out. "Same to you lot."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:23 pm
Darksol88

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Amaranth, Wren, Terashi, Leon, and Ulla. Those were the ones that would join Sub for their team's initial foray into the Wild Area at large to hunt pieces while the others took to the Safari Contest. Noting that they had two Wishing Stars among them this made him feel only slightly better about their odds, however none of them had particularly hard hitting Pokemon except for Terashi so he would try to keep them all close together in case of attack.

Spotting a Roto-beacon just up ahead in front of Motostoke Gate, not too far from where Sub had seen a den yesterday, so he assumed there might be a Wishing Piece for grabs there, Sub devised a plan. "Alright, no pulling punches today, no tricks. We're going to carve a path through the Wild Area all the way to the north. We won't stop moving or slow down. If anyone or anything gets in our way we'll hit them with a collective full frontal assault. Do not break away from one another and keep the Trainer's Eyes ready to defend with but never use it offensively. Remember, you only got three total charges for it for the day. If you got your Hoverboard with you break it out, otherwise try and keep up. Let's move out." With that said Sub, pulling his Go-goggles up over his eyes and took out his own Hoverboard and tossed it onto the ground in front of him before jumping on it and taking off towards the Roto-beacon dead ahead.

As soon as the Snagems arrived on scene, to find not one, not two but three blue number two Roto-beacons next to each other in a cluster. A trio of two human trainers and one hybrid were also quickly approaching from the east. With a scowl Sub released Eevee and positioned the little creature on his shoulder as he got his trusty Escape Rope out. "Amaranth, Wren, Ulla, take the drones and throw what you can at 'em. Leon, give me a Smokescreen with Koffing. Terashi, protect those three while they go for the drones." Sub instructed the Snagems, firing up the Immunizer function on his Snag Machine to project a purifying aura of energy around his immediate vicinity. He had plugged in a scent before they arrived and was glad he did. Now Leon didn't have to worry about Koffing's Shadow state.

Once the Smokescreen was thrown up Sub would ride the board directly into it, looking to take the trio of opposing Team Sinnoh trainers by surprise. "Hans, use Swift!" The man ordered in the middle of the cloud, his Eevee firing off a flurry of energy constructs in the shape of stars. Watching which direction the target seeking stars went off in Sub followed, coming out of the Smokescreen right as the stars knocked a trainer right in the chest, Sub using the double surprise to circle around her and catch the trainer in his Escape Rope, dashing off and proceeding to drag her against the ground. Looking back he noticed rocks coming off the ground and clinging to her skin, making her gradually heavier as they began to slow down. A Rock Channeler, great.

Another trainer, an Old Lady, stood firm and released her Altaria, the dragon beginning to execute a Defog to dispel the smokescreen. The third and final trainer was a male Chandelure hybrid. As the smoke began to get blown away he would spot the three trainers going for the drones and with his flames flaring up he would unleash a massive blast of bluish purple flames from his hands as he fired off a devastating Inferno at them. No one was playing around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:43 pm
"Right," I nodded, pulling my Hoverboard out and riding it after Sub. I stopped as we neared some Roto-Drones and Sub explained the plan, only to follow the Snagems designated to farm said nearby Drones for Wishing Pieces. As a result, I didn't notice the Smokescreen that dropped along with Sub's subsequent actions, but I couldn't NOT notice the malicious intent coming off the nearby Chandelure hybrid as it fired off a massive Inferno at my charges. I was quick to let Rala out. "Get in front of our allies near the drones and use Protect," I told her.

As Rala teleported the short distance she needed to get between the raging Inferno and the Snagems moving for the drones, I let Simon out of his ball. "Use Dig on that hybrid," I told him. It felt wrong to have my Pokemon attack someone who is at least somewhat human, but I had to take him out as soon as possible so we as a team could move on as soon as possible.

No one was playing around here, myself included.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:49 pm
Sub's group had left a little too quickly for one of their intended members to join in on the ride into the sea of drones before them. Thankfully, adapting to the situation and taking off for a flight off the tower they were using for a base made sure that Beau could at least glide to their chosen destination. So he got a fun view as the entire group burst into action with a Smokescreen and Sub attempting to turn a woman into a skid mark. But it seemed like it was time to actually get serious. Checking to make sure the sheath he had hidden under his wing was still there, the Vivillon hybrid would plot out his best course of action. Taking a sharp dive from the sky as he approached, he would release a trail of Powder as he swooped towards the old woman and her Altaria. Leaving behind a sizable cloud of the substance, Beau would skim just above the desert sand before shooting past the Chandelure hybrid. And just like that, Beau's Powder trail would ignite and give the Chandelure hybrid a small pop before going back to try and detonate the woman. Sliding to a stop as he watched his bomb go off, Beau would crow, "Now that's an entrance!"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff