Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 3) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:34 pm
A lot has happened over the course of the second day, out in the field and at camp as well. The Snagems deserved a nice long rest after all they have gone through but before they turned in for the night Sub had requested everyone join him around the camp fire at the base of the Watchtower Ruins for a briefing on the current situation they found themselves in, concerning not just the tournament but what happened to their fellow teammate, Crystal, as well. He asked Brian and Jezebel to get dinner ready for them while they had their meeting so a nice meal should put everyone in better spirits before Sub began the discussion.

"So, how are we looking on our piece hauls?" He asked the members as they arrived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:54 pm
I sighed as I placed Keiko's sleeping body near the fire. If she didn't wake up tonight, I'd have to fill her in on what happened. Neither of us knew her very well, but I'd be very much surprised if the news didn't make her cry.

I noticed William walking in looking confused, and he noticed me at about the same time. "What's everyone looking so somber for? I think I might have missed something going out to look for Pokemon like I did."

"Sub will be talking about it soon enough," I told him, standing up. I sighed again, stretching a bit to get the tension out of my muscles. As heavy as Keiko had gotten between what her hybridization had done to her and the amount of weightlifting she'd been doing hoping it'd make her moves stronger, the fight with the Ziton took more out of me than lugging her around did.

"Everyone seems so worn out," William sighed, gazing about the gathering of Snagems. "You lot always get like this after a mission?"

"Depends on the mission, but given how the last few have gone prior to this tournament, you haven't seen anything, yet," I retorted. "Might want to ditch the 'you lot' talk, by the way, seeing as you're one of us, now."

"Right, right," William said nervously, smirking and rubbing a hand against the back of his neck. At least his eyes looked apologetic.

I shook my head at that thought. "Well, let's see what our fearless leader has to say. He'll probably wait until every last one of us is up there with him. ...the ones that are still awake... and around, anyway," I sighed heavily. I couldn't help but lament what the team had just gone through. Wasn't this supposed to be a relaxing test of skill? But no, I couldn't blame Sub for this, or any of the tournament organizers for that matter. Who even knows where that Ziton thing came from, anyway? "Come on," I said finally, heading up to where Sub was seated with the newcomer by my side. I pulled the Wishing Piece I earned out in preparation of showing it to Sub. I wasn't planning on handing it over unless it meant trading it for a Star. I needed to ensure my place in the tournament proper, after all.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 pm
SubonicXP
"Well..." Aden started, slowly putting a hand into his vest pocket to take out a Wishing Star. "Somehow I lucked out with yanking this. Think it was from the hybrid I was fighting while Blizz and Krysta dealt with the world's largest turkey dinner and for once, it wasn't dad. Another hybrid tried to distract me long enough for her to take that for herself and see the rest of her team return, but we were able to book it pretty quickly and I guess being so quick to run and grab that on the way out surprised her. Can't say I really know what species either of the hybrids were, though."

"Anyway..." For the moment, he'd put the Wishing Star back away. "You mind explaining what was going on earlier when we got back? Blizz seemed to have a handle on it, thankfully, but... gonna be honest, Ziton's not a name I remember hearing and with how much energy I was feeling, it wouldn't surprise me if I have and any memory of it was blanked in response."

"As for us," Sol chimed in, opting not to humor Aden's quip about turkey dinners beyond a glance that suggested time-based shenanigans would not save him, "I was able to find a Wishing Piece during the scouting around. Or, I should say Inigo did; found the little guy running off to kick a rock around, and turns out there was more to it." The Scorbunny next to him still seemed to be proud of himself as he hopped in response, if a little upset that he couldn't kick the neat rock around anymore. "Though, based on what went down, perhaps I should've stayed closer to the camp..."

"Same here..." Cera added next. "I thought to scout around too since I can get a bird's eye view pretty easily and all, but that sudden energy spike... I'm sorry, I hid and stayed back. I probably could've handled it, maybe do what I did to Shadow Mewtwo, but it felt like a league beyond even that in the moment and I... froze. Kinda embarrassing the more I think about it."

"We all probably thought something like that was a one-time deal, yeah?" Amaranth asked. "You know what... whatever that was feels like now, right? If it shows up again, you'll be more ready for it. Though I can't say much when I stayed back too, figuring me and my Rookidee wouldn't stand a chance. Otherwise, I was trying to gather what I could. Bits of wood for fires, berries, anything we could use for supplies. Oh, and found one of these." Amidst the stuff that she managed to gather, there'd be a Wishing Piece on top of it that she'd grab and hold out to Sub. "I'm guessing either no one saw it or someone dropped it in a panic. Or got eliminated and dropped it then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:35 pm
It was finally night time after one hectic day. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if it wasn't punctuated by the likes of that Ziton thing getting Crystal like it did. A sentiment that Tristen and I could agree with. Freth, defending the likes of what remained of Team Alola, didn't really get the memo until a good number of us came back looking pretty solemn after what would have been otherwise a rather productive day in screwing over the likes of Team Galar. I mean, hell, we managed to pull out two whole stars from the likes those at Galar's camp, one of which I used to do something rather unthinkable out of me.

Speaking of the unthinkable, I had Articuno out at the moment, sitting near by it, stroking its feathers to make sure it stayed at ease. It was in an unknown region, with Snagems that it hadn't gotten accustomed to at all, though that much was more my fault than anything considering. It was my attempt to rectify that. Both Freth and Tristen had questions as to why in the hell did I actually pull such a bold move bringing Articuno into this competition, but Freth was the only one who asked. Tristen was still too distraught over the situation with Crystal.

With Sub finally speaking up, I replied. "The Galar camp scout out went off; not without any sort of hitch, only because that scouting turned into a outright raid, but at the very least we stripped two entire stars off of them with no 'casualties' to our own, and they're out two of their own trainers-slash-hybrids...whatever for that matter. I got one of the wishing stars here. Aden...should still have the other one." I said. The fact that I said it rather indifferently, however, considering how dominating the Galar team was at first, was a clear sign that earlier events this afternoon was still bothering the likes of me. I took a look over for a second towards Krysta, feeling the need I may need to bring her up. "Krista was a big help in getting us around the wild area, like I thought she would have, and she is pretty much responsible for why we managed to get one of those stars to begin with."

"On a related, opposing team, note...even with what we did to help the likes of the Alolans, I don't see them lasting long here." Freth commented. "Me standing by them, keeping guard for them was nothing more than a bandaid at best for them, and unfortunately, ultimately, we'd have to put them on the chopping block because this is a tournament after all."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:16 pm
Leon sat down near the campfire with a sleeping Ulla on his lap. He was glad she was able to finally get some shut eye after calming her down. He had a hard time doing so after what she saw with Krystal. He would need to fill her in when she wakes up. He then heard the Snagem leader ask about how we are doing with their piece haul. "Ulla still has her piece that you gave her from the beginning." He then looked over at Lilie and Elio. "I do hope you guys would consider giving spare star pieces to Ulla after she save you guys in that hole. She told me the agreement she had with Nina back at your camp." He said as he turned back to Sub. "I was able to get another Pokemon out which is my Koffing. He does still have the Shadow Virus though. So I can tap into my channeling but, I'll still be cautious."

He then poked his sisters cheek to compare his skin tone to hers. She was still pretty pink but not as much as when she first came back. "Ulla is suffering from her Fairy Channeling. She overexerted herself using so much fairy energy that she basically is having a burn out. This isn't the first time she's been like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:16 pm
Brian looked up from working with Firebrand when Sub and the others returned, with Ter carrying Kiko over his shoulder and Leon sitting near the campfire with Ulla sleeping on his lap. When he and Jezebel were asked to fix dinner, he nodded and turned to do as asked. Working with Jezebel, he was able to put out a large amount of food, enough that everyone and any Pokmeon they had out would be able to eat their fill, and then some. He also noticed an Articuno near Blizz, and decided to take a chance, even though he knew the Legendary bird could possibly attack him.

Signalling to Lu to stay put, he picked up two plates of food and started toward Blizz, taking care to walk slowly so that the Articuno wouldn't see him as a threat. If the bird would turn to look at him, he would immediately stop and keep his stance neutral, wanting to let Articuno know that he wasn't there to cause trouble, but instead was a friend. "Easy, now, I'm just bringing ye something to eat," he said, keeping his voice quiet to keep the Legendary at ease as he handed both plates to Blizz. "Here, Blizz, I figured I'd bring ye this so ye don't have to leave Articuno."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:20 pm
Ryan walks in with the Alolan Kids by his side and James on his shoulder. "I secured pieces from the Alolan contingency, but having to send an ally packing to do so don't sit too well with me." Ryan says to Sub  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:00 pm
Aria would look down for a moment before picking up and presenting two Wishing Star Pieces alongside an additional Wishing Star. "Well, grabbed the two pieces when I went off on my end, got some free PR, and found this one and a note from Reno on my stuff when I got back." Glaring over at Beau, the Vivillon hybrid would simply shrug.

"I got a rock and wing cramps from flying around to keep our defenses up and everyone alert." Beau added, eyes darting around slightly as he did so. Hopefully no one realized he was basically napping all day. No need to make that one too public.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:59 pm
Jezbele would see Brian walking over, the two worked to prepare a wonderful feast. "I'll stay to clean up the kitchen area; go on ahead with whatever business you need to." She smiled washing some dishes.

---------

Arkelos sat off in the shadows, watching everyone go about their business. "Hrrrr, I can only imagine the mayhem that is going to ensue tomorrow. After that rough up with Johto; i expect an attack sooner or later." He said to himself while chewing on a long piece of foliage. "

Closing his eyes, He lets out on last thought. "At least i gave Sub my only piece, before leaving on that mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:04 pm
Odd would find himself sitting alone by the fire, unsure exactly what to do with himself for now. It had been a long time since he and Lykas had been separated against their will and it was uncomfortable for the young channeler. "I got a Wishing Piece as well." He brought up, pulling the stone fragment from his pocket and holding it aloft to show it off. "Feels weird not being able to show Lykas... Which reminds me... I got a message from Countess Pump about borrowing Lykas for a while and considering some kind of debt repaid?" Had he even been made aware of Sub's deal with her during the Battle for Black City or had he simply blocked out the memory?

~~~

Wren sat rather quietly for the time being. "I got a bit of interesting research done on the local flora but... not much else." He admitted rather sheepishly.

~~~

"Team Alola is... secured but they're probably going to need quite a bit of help if they lost the old Bug Channeler. The rest of their team is going to be heavily reliant on one or two of their members to stay in this for any length of time." Kaya announced, having returned with much struggling due to his broken arm. "And, as you might've noticed, I'm not exactly in a great condition after the encounter it took to get them on our side."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm
Krysta feeling a bit better phsyically after the yummy curry that brian had made, and his tentative care of her arm, watched as the snagems came rolling in one by one and 2 by 2. She didn't say much as she was lost in thought. So much had happened in the last day. Elgeym floated there watching her. "You know, you could just call her," No.... I get the feeling that might be a bad idea. I need to prove I can do this on my own otherwise She will never let me go out again." Krysta would muse out loud in response to elgeym. she had so many questions about what snagem was, she still hadn't gotten a clear answer, Obviously they were strong, and obviously they were interested in star pieces, but to what end?
Elgeym popped into krysta's head again. "Maybe you should talk to sub? Ask him? He is a hard fella to read but he seems genuine from what little interaction with people I've had." Krysta would look over to Sub and see him surrounded by Snagems, Some angry, some laughing, but all seemingly relaxed. "Meh... I'll talk to him when he is less busy. I don't want him thinking I want him holding my hand anymore than the professor." Krysta would get up and quietly walk over to a sheltered spot. Muse would run around behind her as she sat down, offering itself as a soft fluffy pillow. This was a familiar position for both of them as they used to camp out and krysta would read stories to muse while she slept. ,Krysta would pull out here favorite book, The legendary guide to all things pokemon, its dog eared and warn pages showing its use, and clearly the love that it has been read with. she would pull out a small flash light and bring her knews up to her chest using them as a sort of makeshift book holder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:41 pm
DragonFang099
Brian looked up from working with Firebrand when Sub and the others returned, with Ter carrying Kiko over his shoulder and Leon sitting near the campfire with Ulla sleeping on his lap. When he and Jezebel were asked to fix dinner, he nodded and turned to do as asked. Working with Jezebel, he was able to put out a large amount of food, enough that everyone and any Pokmeon they had out would be able to eat their fill, and then some. He also noticed an Articuno near Blizz, and decided to take a chance, even though he knew the Legendary bird could possibly attack him.

Signalling to Lu to stay put, he picked up two plates of food and started toward Blizz, taking care to walk slowly so that the Articuno wouldn't see him as a threat. If the bird would turn to look at him, he would immediately stop and keep his stance neutral, wanting to let Articuno know that he wasn't there to cause trouble, but instead was a friend. "Easy, now, I'm just bringing ye something to eat," he said, keeping his voice quiet to keep the Legendary at ease as he handed both plates to Blizz. "Here, Blizz, I figured I'd bring ye this so ye don't have to leave Articuno."

Articuno was staring at the newfound stranger; rather intently at that. Articuno was feeling rather defensive. "Articuno, easy. Its just a meal. Thanks Brian. Appreciate it." I said. "Uh, here, Freth, you have one of these. I'll get another plate shortly."

"You sure?" Freth asked.

"Yea, going to make sure Articuno eats first." I said to her.

"Alright." Freth said, with a shrug, taking one of the plates and started to dig in. In the meantime, I held the plate up for Articuno. "Come on, Articuno. You haven't really had an opportunity to get a snack all day. You earned it after today. Come on." Articuno stared at the meal before it, taking note to the similar plate Freth took, noting that she was enjoying it pretty well, then back towards the meal before it. Articuno pecked away at the food, taking a beak-full and got it down. A couple of seconds later, Articuno started to have at it with the plate. "Yea, there you go." I said, giving Articuno a couple of more strokes of its feathers. "Tristen, you going to eat anything?"

"Uh...yea, I guess...uh, no hurry, though." Tristen said. I almost wanted to say something, but unfortunately, I couldn't really blame him for how he feels right at the moment; I'd just let him sort it out for the moment. Hopefully whatever Sub got on his mind will put his mind at ease.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:41 pm
"So taking all the pieces and stars we already had and those we gained, after combining the pieces, we have seven Wishing Stars for our team. However one of them is with Reno who is temporarily incapacitated. That leaves two stars to pass out. Hand over the pieces real quick guys." He asked the others. Once they did Sub would go about fusing the pieces together with the Challenger Band and before they knew it he was holding two shiny rocks, Wishing Stars. "Everyone who acquired a whole Wishing Star out there can keep them. As for these two..."

He said, standing up and walking over to Terashi. "Here, that'll help you pursue your goals for this tournament." He told the Psychic Channeler, flashing the trainer a smile before walking off towards another Snagem.

"We need more heavy hitters going into the next day. Plus with the amount of Pokemon you now have available it only makes sense." He said, handing Odd the Wishing Star.

"So, as far as the tournament goes we aren't looking too bad. Alola is on our side for now and Galar was at least delivered a blow. We'll see where we stand tomorrow but we did better today then we did yesterday so kudos all around. Now then, onto the Donphan in the room I'm sure you are all waiting for me to address..." Sub said as he sat back down. "Crystal." He allowed that name to float around for a bit before he spoke again, as if invoking a moment of silence for her.

"She isn't dead." He stated plainly, as a matter of fact. "For those of you who didn't see, Crystal was attacked by some sort of Psychic entity that feasts on the minds of Psychics. Reno tried to stop it but only partially succeeded. Her mind was separated from her body, leaving the entity, which calls its self the Ziton, in her body. The Ziton was defeated however her mind disappeared into a portal the Ziton opened up, one of which reminded me greatly of our encounter with Shadow Mewtwo and the dimensional tears it created. It is because of this very reason, this dimensional travel that we've seen before, that I believe Crystal is still out there somewhere, perhaps still in the goo body Reno constructed for her mind. Yes, her body is gone, deceased, but if something as vile as the Ziton can exist, which is simply a collection of Psychic minds, then Crystal's own mind could certainly still be out there somewhere. I've been in contact with GRAY and he's already researching it, having sent a message out to Professor Burnet at the Dimensional Research Lab in Alola for assistance. So for now there is not much we can do but keep hope that we'll get her back." Sub informed his teammates.

"With that said, I feel like the best thing we can do for now is to continue with the tournament. Not only to keep our minds occupied while we wait for more answers but also to make sure if the Ziton does pop up again, as there are still several Psychic hybrids or Channelers in the tournament I'm sure, we will be ready to deal with it again. So, unless anyone has any questions I suggest you all get some food and a good rest. We'll have another big day ahead of us tomorrow." He told the Snagems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:09 pm
SubonicXP

"Uh..." Aden took a step back out of surprise, though after a second, it didn't sound like the worst thing out there but still really unpleasant. "Unfortunately, dimensions don't often like giving me the time of day. If I can go there, Celebi and I can figure out a when, but otherwise it's a no-go without a way there. Still... keep us updated?"

"With all due respect, I'd rather you stay back if it shows up again," Sol remarked, only to give a bit of a sigh in concession. "...is what I'd say if the only reason a number of us are standing here today wasn't the same one I'm speaking to. You or Cera would've potentially been a boon for Reno, even with the dangers, but this makes me wonder. Wouldn't Celebi have alerted you to this or something, or given the option to go back to when everything happened and help that way?"

"They don't really sound the alarms unless it's urgent and needs that kind of intervention," Aden answered, shrugging, "and sure, I could go back for the assist, but that'd add other ramifications, such as me not being there with Blizz and Krysta and to yank that Wishing Star because I'll have decided to return to camp prematurely and none of that would've ultimately happened."

"Not that any of us would be any the wiser..." Sol added afterward, silently admitting he still didn't know the extent of his son's capabilities yet.

"I have a question, but it's more about if there's any other info we have on the Ziton. I wanna know as much about it as I can, for next time," Cera finally spoke up, looking down at the scarf around her neck and the ring and Z-Crystal hidden behind it. "I don't see me advancing to the next stage of this without a good reason for it or luck, so preparing's a good idea so I don't freeze up about it again."

Amaranth ended up staying silent, concern apparent on her face at the idea of yet another entity that could mess with dimensions in some way. Her mind didn't seem to want the leave the subject at the moment, but she also didn't exactly have any questions either.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:16 pm
I was a bit surprised when Sub handed me a Wishing Star, but that was only because I was fairly jumpy anyway, what with the Ziton coming out of nowhere. Nothing was going to stop me from researching that abomination once I had access to the library in HQ again, and if I had to go region jumping to get the full story, so be it. I was NOT letting that thing get min my brain and do who knows what to other Snagems, much less Ulla or Keiko or maybe even my parents if it got access to my memories.

Overhearing Aden knocked me out of that train of thought, and reminded me of what happened during the fight with Ein. I couldn't imagine having a legendary in my pocket to rely on, though I could only imagine how absurdly useful it would be. Especially a time-travelling one like Celebi. Saving that power for emergencies was completely understandable.

Though I wouldn't have much time to ponder that, as the sensation of a furry arm draping over my shoulders would catch my attention. "Hey," yawned a clearly still tired Keiko.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" I asked, She didn't look as worn out as before but it was close enough to nighttime anyway.

"Too many voices," she replied, motioning weakly to the other Snagems. "Don't want to wake up too early tomorrow, anyway."

"Fair enough," I shrugged, putting my Wishing Star in my duffel bag. "Got my ticket in, so I can focus on helping the team at large tomorrow. Or watch the tower and let you go hunting for a change,"

"I'll think about it," Keiko replied, rubbing her eyes.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff