Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Shut up and Dance [K'ent and Is'k]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:06 pm
Darling Isk - Iskernyk? What ever you want to be called. Introduce me to this handsome one! She nudged at Kuyzieth with a bubble of happiness. Oh she had knew it. The sweetheart green might not have been a a Searchdragon, but oh she knew it in her heart of hearts that a dragon would have found Iskernyk.

It may not have been at darling Khamiath’s clutch - oh but she knew it! She was so proud, and so happy for their friend her hearts could burst. She could barely keep her wings from fanning in sheer delight, but she was poised thank you.

She rested her claws under her chin, tail flicking with happiness. Her eyes a delighted warm shimmer watching Kuyzieth strut beside Is’k. Oh what a pair! A darling mirror onto one another. What a lovely day right before Turnsend. She would trumpet if it weren't so uncouth.

“Please, before she explodes.” K’ent laughs, catching up to them. Taking in the sight of Is’k looking more happy, and complete than he could ever figure the harper, no weyrling now, could ever have been before. K’ent’s smile is enormous and infectious.

Like magic, Iskernyk was drawn from the stands to his little lifemate. K’ent had been right there - watched him stiffen at the voice in his head. The near disbelief to delight - the spellbinding of a dragon finding theirs, that always took K’ent back the the night he bonded to his assured little green queen.

Not to mention from the Stands! It happens every now and again, and feels all the more exciting when it does. The dragon always knows darlingdear, no matter where you are. Cyxiiryniadrith supplied. Oh she could just boop the both of them! It was rude to before she even got to say hello - but terribly tempting!

He grabs Is’k around the shoulders and squashes him into a hug, pounding on the back probably a bit too hard, but Cyxiiryniadrith wasn’t the only one delighted! “Congratulations,” K’ent lets go of him after a moment. He turns and takes a glass of wine from off the table. “If you don’t mind, I think I’ll take your drinks tonight too.”

Prism Shine
CHINHANDS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:01 am
The beautiful curling voice of Cyxiiryniadrith had Is’k laughing, before they were even close to closing the distance between the pair. Kuyizeth strut with purpose; freshly oiled and fed, looking every inch the vain dragon he was -- and to a dragon who already had peak taste. Oh the pity she wasn’t a High Reaches dragon! He twisted this way and that, striking a pose with his wings outstretched, before lowering himself into a bow.

Is’k’s face hadn’t stopped expressing every delighted emotion ever since his gaze had found those rainbowed facets; grinning, smiling -- his face was beginning to hurt from the effort of it, but he couldn’t help it. Not when this perfection on claws had chosen him amongst all those present for the hatching. “Cyxiiryniadrith, K’ent -- this is Kuyizeth.” The syllables still felt new and yet so familiar on his tongue, beaming at the hatchling before his friends. “And I’ll be Is’k, from now on.”

Ah, the pleasure is mine. Popping up, Kuyizeth settled his wings delicately along his back, casting an admiring eye for such dear friends of his rider. Yes, these would do. Were those in his rider’s countenance not almost-but-not-as-perfect as his rider, too? Oh, you have the best taste. We'll be the best of friends, certainly~

“Thank you-!” Is’k’s laugh is pure delight, squashed into a hug that he squeezes K’ent fiercely in return. But he can only grin, all teeth and sheer delight. “You can happily take mine, darling. Give a turn, you’ll owe me a round or two.”

Spockat
YEET take this precious bean

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out