[PRP] To be Wintering [Shalbyath | Sauzath]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:36 pm
Shalbyath and Sauzath

The rain, the wind, none of it was too much for Shalbyath. Her great golden bulk staved off a good portion of the tropical wind. So different it was from walking alongside of Khamaith in the summer sunshine. The gold creature’s eyes whirled wistfully, before flying to her ledge. Her claws were filled with endless mud and sand from the floods - she groomed them miserably.

Come dear niece, sit with me while I warm my bones. Tell me a tall tale. Of your lessons. Anything darling. Shalbyath tucked her enormous wings to her side, to make room for her guest. My many turns tell me company chases away the chill.

”Prism Shine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:14 pm
Oh, she was enjoying this freedom away from the barracks more and more. Now finally set free and cozy in a stone weyr, Sauzath had been able to roam some as her rider was busy -- even if the weather was turning such sour notes. Yet as she sunned herself on the small ledge, reveling in every drip of warmth she could eke out of the day, Shalbyath's call pulled her away from her almost nap-like haze.

However, there's a brief moment where she debated simply.. not going. Would that be so bad? It wasn't an order, though Sauzath found herself reluctantly climbing to her claws. No, not an order, but she would be the idea of charming green. Someone her mother found dear deserved it, she.. supposed.

Of course, Shalbyath. But a moment. Launching into the air, Sauzath kept her tone pleasantly even-keel. The large, older gold's ledge wasn't far from hers, but much roomier than her smaller one. Less fitting than a green queen deserved, but one she would remedy eventually, if she had her way. Oh, your ledge is wonderfully spacious. Thank you for sharing it with me. Settling down gently, Sauzath's eyes whirled in appreciation.

Lessons are going quite well, we've just moved into our new weyrs not long ago -- a welcome motion, as with a glimmering sister and so many brothers, it was growing cramped. She hummed gently, settling herself down next to Shalbyath with all the grace of royalty. I was beginning to fear that we'd all freeze together, with the turn of this weather. Perhaps if we made it out, we'd be the most odd-looking wing of dragons. A soft chuckle for her own dark joke.

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:34 pm
Shalbyath was not a dragon of delicacy and poise, and darling Sauzath’s prim posture looked out of place to the gold’s slouching and lazy grooming. She wasn’t young enough to care, so long as her ledge was comfortable and her hide warmed. She sat gently beside them, radiating a space heater’s worth of warmth. There were are a proper space for a proper visit.

Oh how wonderful. I won’t bore you to death asking how your lessons are, and if classes are going okay. Shalbyath gave an amused snort. But I suppose the rain put a bit of a damper if there were plans for a beachside weyr. We’re used to the beach, but I’d rather be here than turn into a dragon shaped iced-cream. The summer will come again soon, I hope.

Shalbyath giggled gently , what a peculiar thing for Sauzath to say. But she appreciates humor where she can find, too many dragons too full of themselves to put a toe out of place to make someone smile. Its easier to find yourself when you’re not cramped up with your siblings. She nodded thoughtfully. Less to worry about, and less want to boot a sibling in the tail for not taking a proper bath before laying down too. Her eyes whirled with good humor, and her own faint memories.

Prism Shine

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff