Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] The Delight of Knowledge (Wren + Melhaika + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 am
Nimrath had found a new love and appreciation for the sandy shores of beaches after a long day of work. Spreading great bronze wings out across the sand, he sighed in contentment, loving the feeling of those early evening waves across his glimmering hide. Sighing softly, the Bronze was, though, a bit bored just being here by himself. It was why when he finally saw a green figure in the sky, he reached out to her, amused, Pallath~ Dearest sister, come join your bronze brother in a rest, would you? His eyes whirled a deep purple and blue, he just as relaxed and lazy as he always was. For a bronze? Nimrath wasn't terribly active.

Behind him, on a rock, Wren was leaning back, shirtless and just soaking up the rays the same as his dragon. The sky was beautiful, and there was nothing quite like the beauty of an evening. Seeing the Green and Rider above him made him smile. Likely Nim was going to call them down to get some gossip. He'd been bored lately after all.

dawns_aura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:50 am
It was always pleasant to be in the sky, and in the cool of the evening, there was nothing better.
It was one of the only ways Pallath could find the chill that she desired, could keep from wilting. So whenever they had the option, they took to the skies. They had been simply flying when Nim reached out.

Her first reaction was to hiss and bristle. How dare someone interrupt her quiet, peaceful time. Easy, babe. Focus. We don’t want to have an accident, do we? Pallath turned her head to glare at M’ika, not impressed by the amusement in his manner.

Nim called. He seems to desire some company.

Well, babe, what do you think? There is a time and place, and we probably should be social. M’ika might not be the most social person out there, but he knew they did need others in their lives, they would need to work together. And while he wasn’t the most friendly, even he could use the opportunity to talk to others. And where it was finally one of her brothers seeking Pallath’s company over the green sisters she preferred, it meant he could speak to another male. It wasn’t a chance he wanted to pass up.

With a huff and rather poor grace, Pallath turned and prepared to land. If we must. At least Nim had the good sense to be near to water, and she could probably spend time there while gossiping and exchanging info. And if all went well, she could force M’ika to dismount in water for putting her in this less than optimal position. On our way.

TheWishling

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:58 am
The hiss and bristle was honestly what Nim expected, and it didn't bother him in the least. His tail flicked idly against the sand, slow amusement coiling in his chest. His siblings were so easily riled, it was honestly entertaining in its own way. They felt so deeply and so quickly....was such a thing often normal? His Wren was rather similar, he supposed. Moving his wings to make room for Pallath, he reached up, You're too kind, dear sister. I look forwards to it. It was clear that he was somehow entertained by her.

Wren looked up to watch M'ika and Pallath descend, having a feeling that perhaps Nim had pushed her in to coming when really, she'd not wanted to, Be gentle with her, alright pet? We don't want to make enemies. Make sure you've a good gossip, but let her go when she's ready.

dawns_aura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:08 pm
Pallath sent Nim the equivalent of a mental raspberry as she started her descent. After all, he didn’t deserve anything more.

M’ika should have known that forcing the issue with His would end up backfiring on him in some manner. If she wasn’t pleased, then she would not allow him to get off without some form of payback. He thought nothing of her descending as she was, near the water. He knew after all how the heat wore on her. And how the cool waters were her favorite respite. He hadn’t counted on her choosing to land far enough out that he couldn’t get down without ending up soaked. And as stubborn as she was, it was no use to ask her to move closer to the shore.

Very funny, Babe. I hope you’re getting a good laugh out of this. There was no other recourse but to slide off into the water and hope it wasn’t too deep, and that he managed to land on his feet. Hopefully he wouldn’t get drenched in the process. The fortunate thing though, was even if he did, it was still warm enough he could wait for the ‘visit’ to be over before going and changing. But still, it was the principle of the thing.

Well, brother dear, I am here. So what did you want? She huffed. Staying in the water, near enough she could claim she was visiting, but far enough that when she had enough it would be no hardship to simply swim away or somehow escape. Since Hers wouldn’t let her just ignore annoying siblings because really, who needed big bronze muscle heads with no real worth aside from thread and helping golds lay eggs. They had no real purpose for Her.

Pallath, time and place Sweetheart. M’ika made it to shore, grateful that her stream of consciousness hadn’t translated to mumbling yet. No one else needed to hear her every thought and opinion. It was enough that He had to. Very little was flattering, and he really didn’t feel like having to apologise on her behalf. Again. Though if he had to, at least here it wouldn’t end with more manual labor or drills.

He turned to Wren. ‘ I really hope Nim actually wanted to speak with Pallath, because, uh yeah. She is in fine fettle right now, and probably not the best company. I do apologise for her in advance.”

TheWishling

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm
Nim trumpeted a laugh, leaning further in to the beach as he watched Pallath rather sufficiently soak Hers. How entertaining was this? He was quiet for a moment, before that slow amusement moved across her mind, and he graced her with his lazy speech, I simply have to wonder what you might've picked up, darling. I've had no real interest from anyone outside my darling twin, and I've been in such dire need for entertainment. I know you're as curious as I...and I am an indolent curator of gossip. Because he? Oh, he certainly had some gossip of his own.

After all, he paid attention to EVERYTHING, especially during threadfall, and the antics of his other siblings. Nonetheless, Nim had no reason to spill unless Pallath had something particularly tasty for him.

Wren waved at the other with a giggle, shaking his head, and gesturing for the other to join him on the warm rock, "Hey, it's alright. Nim's in the mood for gossip and he knows Pallath tends to be someone he can needle at." The boy lay back, sweeping his long hair out behind him as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his skin, "Mm...Nothing like a day on a warm beach rock though, right?"

dawns_aura

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff