Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:51 pm
Stuff and what not here  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm
Late in the summer, not quite fall but not as hot as it had been, most days featured a thunderstorm midafternoon. It had been a hot summer. But Kurdhid had come from a hotter area so it didn't bother him much. His love, never complained, but she was working on making baskets and he could tell the heat was affecting her more than she would say while she was pregnant.

But Khurshid had paid attention. And he knew that she loved dandelions. And while the flowers were no longer blooming, the green leaves could still be found. So while she busied herself with weaving - that he couldn't seem to get right - Kurshid had gone seeking a special treat for Arunika.

Not only had he found several dandelion plants to harvest leaves from, but he'd discovered a cucumber, a few late blackberries, and a couple apples. A smile on his face he carried the treats back to his love.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Working on the baskets had been quite the fun task, even if it was taking a while, she was very much enjoying herself despite the heat of the summer months.

Her winged companion wasn't too far away, watching the work the tiny equine was doing. "When do you think they'll arrive?" Probably more nervous about the whole thing than the two expecting adults, they wanted to be a good babysitter when needed.

"I'm sure it won't be much longer." To be honest she was growing anxious herself and glanced up from her work and a smile spread across her features as a familiar sight came into view. It was her mate, Khurshid, and he seemed to have some things in his possession. "Hello my love!" She called out, her wings fluttering against her side cheerfully as she watched him approach.

The wolf looked over and gave a few wags of their tails as their bonded members mate drew near. @LydaLynn  
He stopped, looking at her, once again overcome by her beauty and the understanding of just how lucky he was to have been chosen by her. His smile is deep, genuine, and full of love for her and the children he has yet to meet.

"Hello my beautiful mate." He finishes crossing the distance between them. "I thought you might be hungry and wanting a treat." He sets down the gathered cloth he'd used to carry his funds without bruising them and opens it.

"For you, love." A couple of the berries had gotten a little smooshed but mostly the selections had survived well. They were still a bit damp from where he had washed them in a stream, but that just made them shine in the late afternoon sun.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Watching the two small equines interact made him think about his own life as it was, he hadn't found anyone to share his home with, aside the two Usdia's of course, and he gave a small shift of his firey wings against his back. Perhaps he'd have to start thinking about that a bit more, but for now he was excited to play the doting 'uncle' to whatever children these two love birds had.

Her wings beat excitedly as he addressed her and she stood up with a smile and nuzzled his neck gleefully. "That is so thoughful of you, thank you my darling." She took some of the berries and munched on them, and gave a purr like thrum in her throat to show her pleasure in the sweet treat. "How are you this afternoon? Did you get to eat any?" She asked him curiously. @LydaLynn  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:29 am
He gave a small shrug, "I found some nice long grasses to eat. These treats are for you and our little ones." He nuzzles and lips her neck in return.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Beaming brightly she decided to take a much deserved break and munch on the treats he had brought back for her. To be honest she wasn't particularly sure WHICH she wanted to eat first. The cucumber looked mighty tempting but it was the only one, then there were the apples and the blackberries. Though the dandelion leaves were also a nice addition.

Finally she decided on one of the apples. Taking a bite she munched on it gleefully, the crisp crunch and sweet juices a delight to her mouth. "So you've had a nice morning so far?" She asked between bites as she continued to eat the delicious teat. @LydaLynn  
He settles in next to his mate and gives her a light nuzzle before answering. "It is a lovely day. But it's much better with you in it.

"I traveled a bit further out and found a shallow cave that might be a nice place to keep the baskets out of the afternoon rains while our little ones are growing. We could go see it tomorrow and you can see what you think."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 am
Smiling at his words she gave him a loving tap of her wings in gest. "You're too sweet to me." She said before taking another bite.

When he mentioned his excursion she lit up. "Oh I would like that a great deal." She was curious to know more about this spot he had found @LydaLynn  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 am
"It isn't much, just a small hole in the side of the small stone mountain towards the north. Not really a mountain even. But the little cave looks like it stays dry in the afternoon storms and I've been worrying about keeping our little ones safe and dry. There's only enough room for you in there with them but I'll stay just outside. And if any predators come around we can hold them off without having to have our backs exposed or the baskets out in the open. "  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out