Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] feesh? FEESH!! [ teth + golabeth (maybe riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:51 pm
It was nice to swim!!! He loved the way the waters were feeling as it was getting cooler, even though he knew it wouldn't get too cold. Teth didn't particularly like the cold and so he was always glad where he was never got too bad. F'ellhis probably felt the same way, though sometimes Teth didn't think his rider cared all that much about it. But that was okay, that was why he loved him so much!! F'ellhis let him swim whenever he wanted, when they weren't doing drills, and everything else!!

So for now, Teth was swimming!!! The massive brown spun around beneath the waves, his large wings propelling him quickly as he made for the surface. He broke through with a large splash, sending a shower of water down onto whomever or whatever happened to be beneath him.

Namely his rider and a ruined painting.

Oops!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:11 pm
They had downtime. They had some time to themselves, after a fairly busy week. To celebrate, Pr'gal had eaten a sizeable meal -- well, sizeable for him, at any rate, and then stretched out on a makeshift nest of blankets on his ledge to catch a little more sunlight and doze.

Golabeth, however, hadn't felt like a nap, so he'd told his drowsy rider that he was going for a swim and launched, winging toward the lake without a care or concern. He'd noticed F'ell from above, so landed a distance away, but he hadn't seen Teth beneath the water so he let out a startled bleat of sound when the brown came up splashing water everywhere.

houllow
Surprise dad!

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:21 pm
What made that noise?! Teth had been only watching his rider, no one else, so he too made a startled sound at the strange hwenk. !!!!!!!!! What exactly was that?!?! What ma - oh!! OOHHH OHHH HE KNEW THAT DRAGON!!!

All surprise fear instantly turned into surprise excitement as the brown spotted one of his own children, and eyes that had spun yellow practically flashed into a delighted blue in less than a blink. Golabeth!!!! It's you!!! Carefully he moved to land, whipping sand up all over his (already unhappy) rider and once more the area around. What brings you here! Hello!! Teth practically oozed love as he trotted over, all the while thrumming.

F'ell looked at his ruined painting and softly closed his eyes, counting as high as he could.

Samuel Carlin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:03 pm
Any extra surprise had been entirely unintentional as Golabeth certainly hadn't been trying to sneak up on anyone. Not this time, at least. It was true, he and His had been known to enjoy the occasional prank, but today? Today was not that sort of day.

So after the initial flurry of sudden moves and surprised noises, Golabeth settled, sinking into a comfortable position on the shore, wings tucked tidily against his sies.

It is me, he agreed. I would have a hard time being someone else. I came out to visit the lake. Mine is very sleepy and very full and resting, so I am allowed to do as I like. Turning his head to see the now-damp, silt-pocked F'ell and his easel, he asked Teth, Is Yours supposed to be wet?

houllow

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:32 pm
Hmm, probably? He somehow always gets wet when we go swimming, even if he doesn't get in the water. Teth stopped in his little dance towards his son to look over at F'ell, who was still counting. He's really amazing to get wet outside of the water!! Isn't mine so cool??

F'ell was decidedly thinking he wasn't cool, he wasn't happy, but it had been a bit of time since his beloved was able to see one of the dragons he'd sired. More than a few of them gave Teth a wide berth, or so Teth lamented now and then, but the rider could hardly blame them. They were grown beasts now with wings to fly in and literal lives to live. The painting he was working on was largely abandoned, and the teen dropped to the sand and sprawled out.

He was done, but his dragon could do whatever.

And do whatever was exactly Teth's plan, as the massive brown moved towards his smaller bronze son with the same excitement as before. He always loved seeing any dragon in general (Teth was made of love, probably) but these special few would always rank a bit higher. Probably. We are off today from our drills, and Mine lets me do as I like too. Finally making it over, the sire gave an affectionate boop towards the bronze, a warm and loving thrum issuing from his chest. And I would still be just as happy to see if you if you were being someone else. You always make me happy.

Samuel Carlin

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff