Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:17 pm
SubonicXP
The man gave a puzzled look as Reno denied his assistance, intending to inquire as to why or give a sarcastic response to Reno's own venomous quip in return only for Blizzard to speak up, but alas Reno answered him as well. He was taking the hits from the Psychic Channeler well enough, chalking it up to his near death encounter and letting them just roll off, that was until he brought up the voice he heard earlier. A wide array of emotions blink upon his face, first surprise, then anger, followed by sorrow, and finally settling upon confusion.

"I heard Subbarao." Was the only reply he could find in himself to Reno, though he didn't look at the Psychic Channeler when he said it, instead he looked at Blizzard, with the face of a child looking for someone, anyone, to help him understand what he was feeling and it just happened to be Blizzard he looked towards for guidance.

Catching Tristen out of the side of his vision the man snapped out of his stupor and called out to the young man. "Don't worry, that's not Crystal, not anymore..." He said, the sound of mourning in his voice. He then finally looked back at Reno, particularly his leg and sighed. "Can I help you get back to town or the nearest drone so we can teleport you out? You can insult me all you want along the way but you need that leg looked at." He implored the man who had already resisted his assistance once already, for whatever reason.

However there would be no need for that as a Roto-drone came flying down from above, this time accompanied by a Corviknight. Guess they weren't taking anymore chances after the Ziton destroyed the previous drone.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose has sent for a med-evac for Reno of Team Snagem. Prepare for evacuation." The drone declared as a Gardevoir appeared, the Pokemon proceeding to walk over towards Reno and offer its Heal Pulse glowing hand, to kind of make him feel comfortable before teleporting away. "The chairman would also like to thank you for the show you put on against that Ditto hybrid and is sure you will be more than glad to do an interview about your encounter with said Ditto hybrid." The Rotom went on, putting emphasis on Ditto hybrid.

"But that wasn't-" Sub would be caught off by the drone, the Rotom giving off a loud buzz as if to censure him. That's when he put two and two together. Looks like something like the Ziton and physically killing your own teammate on world-wide television wasn't good for ratings so he was covering it up by calling it a Ditto hybrid. Coupled with some editing and clever camera angles this was probably an easy sell.

Once Reno was gone Sub would turn to Blizzard and let out a heavy sigh as he stood up. "We need to talk before we head back to camp, then address the others as well."

".......?" I could only help but to stare in confusion as to what little explanation I got between the Snagems, particularly from Reno and Sub, finding that it wasn't really as clear as to what Tristen tried to explain to me in a panic through the SNAG. With the drones helping to aid us and, presumably, get Crystal's body out of here, I then looked back at Tristen who's Sub's words fell on deaf ears. "Tristen?" I spoke up. "Tristen." I then spoke up again, a bit bolder tone now.

"Huh wha...?"

"Let's go."

"........"

"Tristen, its not going to do you any good sitting there. Come on." I said, albeit a bit hypocritically, admittedly.

Tristen sighed then stood up to let those who needed to do what they needed to do, trudging off back for the camp. I sighed, rubbing my eyes, making my way off as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:20 pm
Reno would stare Sub dead in the eyes as he spoke about who he heard, waiting for a moment before responding. "I know. Who do you think told me your name?" Slowly shuffling over to the Gardevoir, reno would turn back to Sub before adding, "Maybe ask yourself why it looked so damn happy to see you? Cause I sure as hell will be." And with that, Reno would teleport away to finally receive treatment for his leg, his sextet of Pokemon coming along with him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash