Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:07 pm
Brian kept his gaze on the Magmortar, waiting for it to decide what it was going to do. Would it attack him again? Or would it relinquish control and let him be its trainer? Only time would tell, but as he was thinking, it seemed the Magmortar had second thoughts about attacking, probably due to the look Brian was giving it. He wasn't even aware that he had basically cowed the fully-evolved Fire-type into submission, and when he did realize it, he would have to work on their teamwork, to assure the Magmortar that he meant no harm, and that all he wanted was to be a good trainer for him. That being said, Brian knew he had a lot of work ahead of him, not knowing what the Magmortar had gone through. "First things first, ye need a name," he said, keeping his voice neutral as he spoke. "I think Firebrand is a good one. It shows ye're strong, and gives ye yer own identity." The newly-dubbed Firebrand was shocked; this new trainer was actually giving him his own name? His old trainer had never bothered with names, since he'd treated his Pokemon more as tools than as actual teammates. Perhaps this stranger would be the one to bring Firebrand's good side out; only time would tell.

Before Brian could say anything else, the familiar sound of a hoverboard caught his attention, and he turned his attention to the noise to see Krysta riding up, holding one arm close to her, with Muse sitting on the front of the board, looking rather damp, and the Elgyem riding on her good shoulder. Apparently, she'd gotten into some kind of fight, and had somehow injured her arm, which might put her out for a while, depending on how bad the injury was. Casting a look at Firebrand once more, which told the Fire-type to behave, before turning his attention to Krysta, who was now watching him with interest, the Elgyem floating next to her and watching, as well.

"Lu, bring a plate of curry, alright?" he instructed the Riolu, who nodded and put some of the curry on a large plate before carrying it toward Krysta and setting it on the ground for Muse and the Elgyem. Brian fixed a plate for Krysta, though he was going to take a look at her arm before she ate, to make sure she wasn't seriously injured. "Hey, Krysta, will ye let me take a look at yer arm?" he said, leading her toward the table he'd set up for people to eat at if they wanted to. "I can help if ye're injured."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:19 pm
The Ziton would stop once Reno disappeared, staring at the slime form of Crystal as the original owner leered back at her stolen body. And then Reno would come in from above, and the Ziton would not be able to bring up the natural defense of the body as quickly as it might have been if Crystal had remained in her body, and the Thunder Wave would hit its mark for just long enough before the Magic Bounce kicked in, sending what little electricity there might have been left back at Reno before attempting to move forward again. It couldn’t even get a foot forward, however, when the Reuniclus got a hold of its feet. The Ziton would scream in fury as Reno went for its arms, flailing about as it tried to get free. The struggle would be in vain, though, as the paralysis would keep its hold and make sure that the Ziton would damn near immobile as the insanely souped up Dark Pulse hit full on, wracking the Ziton with immense pain, letting out an agonizing howl in the process. When the attack finally ended, Crystal’s body would stand for a moment, mouth open just slightly, staring up at the sky. When the stone on the body’s head went completely dull and dark, almost black, the body would crumple into a lifeless pile on the ground. It seemed, for now at least, that this ordeal was over.

Crystal watched all of this with clenched fists, not enjoying the scene, but also not turning away. She felt like she owed it to herself to not turn away at this point, to see the (hopeful) end of the thing that tried to absorb her very being. The only acknowledgement she would give to Reno that she heard his message was a nod, at least until her body had collapsed. “Like w- Like I said just before. Whatever it takes.” Her slime body would then slide into a sitting position, with her legs out on either side. “I understand completely. We can figure something else out. We… I don’t know what that would be right now, but hopefully, this slime doesn’t degrade fast…” She sighed, shaking her head. “Though, we will admit to being exhausted. Please tell me that was the end of the Ziton at least.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:03 pm
The Ziton was defeated, at a terrible and awful cost, one of which made this victory an utterly hollow one, even if Reno's actions prevented other from falling victim to it. While Crystal's body laid on the ground motionless her mind, her actual 'self', lingered within the artificial slime-like construct crafted by Reno's Channeling. Scooping up Hans Sub approached the scene of the battle, the ravaged land permanently scarred. He eyed Crystal's body with the upmost caution but even he could sense it would move no linger, the Ziton long gone and her body useless to not only it but Crystal herself, completely 'spent'. Speaking of Crystal the Dark One would have another realization, that her mind could not exist in that slime construct forever, eventually Reno would have to, whether he wanted to or not, release his influence over it. And when that happened what would happen to-

"This isn't over." A cacophony of voices rung out in the minds of the gathered Snagems, the Ziton speaking to them all from some far off place, none of them could sense it but it was clearly still 'alive'. "You've only delayed the inevitable." It cried out again, countless voices speaking in unison. But Sub only heard one and it caused him to freeze up in shock and horror.

At that moment reality its self would distort and bend in a manner which was not too dissimilar to those Snagems who participated in the final fight against Shadow Mewtwo at the Tree of Life. Just in front of Reno and Crystal space appeared to collapse and sink into a central point, cracks beginning to spread out from it as an inverted cone of distorted space began to form. From inside the cone came an explosion of light followed by a massive black serrated pincer attached an incredibly long equally black appendage. The pincer shot out of the distorted space and aimed directly at Reno, seemingly intent on snatching him up and dragging him into this portal-like anomaly. While this was clearly the work of the Ziton, a last ditch attempt at revenge, whatever this was that was trying to grab at Reno was something completely different. Its energy was positively...weird.

"Reno!" Sub cried out, snapping out of his stunned trance far too late to do anything to aid the Psychic Channeler. What was going on!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:55 pm
SubonicXP
"Reno!" Sub cried out, snapping out of his stunned trance far too late to do anything to aid the Psychic Channeler. What was going on!?

Who knows how big this thing's sphere of influence was, or how aware it was of its surroundings. It didn't matter. The Ziton's plans was going to get derailed, punctuated by a mighty icy blast, a chilling wind sweeping from the impact. A good distance away, I was there, breathing a bit heavily from making a hard mad dash to get involved with his Ziton battle, subsequently trying to charge a Sheer Cold as fast as I could, and unleashing it against this...whatever the hell this thing is. Behind me, Tristen, more out of breath than I was just trying to keep up. Calvary had arrived...in some fashion at least. "I really had enough of dealing with psychics and insane crap like that today..." I said, mainly to myself if nothing else.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 pm
It all happened so fast. One moment it certainly looked like a heavily weakened Reno would be snatched up by some strange appendage and dragged into whatever realm of horrors it was reaching out from and then the next moment an icy explosion of Sheer Cold went off, an eruption of raw power and frigid cold barely muffling the otherworldly and chilling cries of the thing the attack hit. The Sheer Cold would not only cause the entity threatening Reno immense pain but it also had a terrible effect on the portal from which it was reaching through.

The immense power and energy behind the Sheer Cold would cause the spacial anomaly to distort even further and act erratically, at first growing larger and smaller and distorting into all kinds of shapes until it finally collapsed on its self, disappearing completely for a but a second before it exploded back open again and began to threaten to suck in anything and everything near it, as if a vacuum had been formed.

The vacuum wasn't too powerful, even a small Pokemon could withstand its draw so long as they braced themselves so only grass, dirty, and pebbles began to fly into the otherworldly opening. There was though one presence nearby that was perfectly light enough to be sucked in almost immediately and without preventative measures. Crystal.

Her current slime-like form would be snatched away into the vacuum in a split second, her nor anyone else knowing what happened before it was too late. While the Snagems may have noticed she was swept into it none of them would have enough time to chase after her as the opening blinked out of existence shortly after devouring her. Not a single sign of it having ever existed remaining.

By the time it was all over the Snagems would have little clue as to what just happened. A distraught Sub looked back at Blizz and then at the deceased former body of Crystal, and then at the injured Reno lying next to it, trying to figure out what to do. Recalling Hans he made his way up to the Psychic Channeler and knelt before him, unsure of the man's physical state after all the damage he took and risk he put himself in. "Do you have a death wish or something?" He asked Reno as he nudged him and tried to help him into a sitting position, from what he could already assess of his physical state the Psychic Channeler would not be standing on his own for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:01 pm
The two of us made our way towards Reno and Sub once it seemed like this battle was over. Sheer Cold pretty much was a massive 'screw you' to most things, and apparently I could write eldritch abominations now on that proverbial list of things. That being said, when Tristen and I finally got to the two, I started to assess the damage about. The immediate area was a mess, Reno is apparently half-dead, Sub is distraught, and...Crystal...my senses wasn't registering the first thing from her body. Tristen took the initiative, starting to fear the worst. He knelt down, picking up her wrist, trying to feel a pulse, then knelt down, his head to her chest to hear a heartbeat, then pulled himself back, staring in disbelief then grimaced hard. The kid looked like he wanted to break down. He wasn't strong enough, or fast enough, good enough over all, I could only imagine him thinking right now. That look of the realization of complete failure. I sighed out a 'oh no', when I realized what that entailed what I feared for that few seconds.

I looked back at Reno and Sub. "Ok, someone is going to need to explain to me what the hell exactly what the hell happened and what the hell that I just blasted." I said to them.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:43 am
Reno would only be able to take a moment to comprehend what he had done before he collapsed to the ground beside the now spent body of Crystal, the lancing pain of what remained of his leg keeping him relatively focused despite the rest of him just wanting to collapse. But he wouldn't rest on his laurels, not after what had happened last time. Siphoning a small amount of energy and slime away from the vessel he now had Crystal occupying, he would soon have a small knife formed in his hand, glowing bright pink with all the energy he could spare as he prepared to stab into Crystal's body. While this was not a decision he was making lightly, it was one that needed to be made to make sure this was put to rest. He couldn't even hear Crystal as she spoke to him, he needed to keep his focus on maintaining her construct and on confirming this thing was dead. Raising the small knife, he would take a breath before plunging it down towards Crystal's body.

Before he could even nick it with the blade, that was when the voices erupted in his mind. And while he was reassured in his belief that it wasn't dead, the source was certainly not from Crystal's body. Quickly shifting motions to hold the blade at a guard, he was not quite prepared for reality itself to decide to take a break and tear open. Nor was he expecting the pincer that came launching out. Preparing for a last ditch effort to stab the offending limb before he got hauled away to meet its owner, it would only take a moment for the Sheer Cold and the rest of the portal collapse to occur. But he was still staring at the limb, still holding the small blade he conjured, almost unaware of anything else until Crystal was taken within the portal. And then, Reno would simply go slack.

When Sub went to grab onto him and support him to a sitting position, Reno would push back against the Snagem leader. Rather than accept the aid, he would force himself back into a comfortable position himself. "No. Just trying to finally clean up this mess before you make it worse, Vic." Reno bitterly muttered, barely able to muster a voice that Sub could hear.

Turning to look at Blizz and Tristen as they approached and assessed the situation, Reno would speak up. "Psychic entity called the Ziton possessed and attempted to integrate Crystal as a part of it. Got her mind free and then had to take out her body and the entity. Not positive on the tentacle, but I have ideas."

Glaring back at Sub, Reno added, "Any thoughts, fear-filled leader? Or you wanna try and throw some revisionist history out here? Especially after I'm certain you recognized a voice there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:25 pm
The man gave a puzzled look as Reno denied his assistance, intending to inquire as to why or give a sarcastic response to Reno's own venomous quip in return only for Blizzard to speak up, but alas Reno answered him as well. He was taking the hits from the Psychic Channeler well enough, chalking it up to his near death encounter and letting them just roll off, that was until he brought up the voice he heard earlier. A wide array of emotions blink upon his face, first surprise, then anger, followed by sorrow, and finally settling upon confusion.

"I heard Subbarao." Was the only reply he could find in himself to Reno, though he didn't look at the Psychic Channeler when he said it, instead he looked at Blizzard, with the face of a child looking for someone, anyone, to help him understand what he was feeling and it just happened to be Blizzard he looked towards for guidance.

Catching Tristen out of the side of his vision the man snapped out of his stupor and called out to the young man. "Don't worry, that's not Crystal, not anymore..." He said, the sound of mourning in his voice. He then finally looked back at Reno, particularly his leg and sighed. "Can I help you get back to town or the nearest drone so we can teleport you out? You can insult me all you want along the way but you need that leg looked at." He implored the man who had already resisted his assistance once already, for whatever reason.

However there would be no need for that as a Roto-drone came flying down from above, this time accompanied by a Corviknight. Guess they weren't taking anymore chances after the Ziton destroyed the previous drone.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose has sent for a med-evac for Reno of Team Snagem. Prepare for evacuation." The drone declared as a Gardevoir appeared, the Pokemon proceeding to walk over towards Reno and offer its Heal Pulse glowing hand, to kind of make him feel comfortable before teleporting away. "The chairman would also like to thank you for the show you put on against that Ditto hybrid and is sure you will be more than glad to do an interview about your encounter with said Ditto hybrid." The Rotom went on, putting emphasis on Ditto hybrid.

"But that wasn't-" Sub would be caught off by the drone, the Rotom giving off a loud buzz as if to censure him. That's when he put two and two together. Looks like something like the Ziton and physically killing your own teammate on world-wide television wasn't good for ratings so he was covering it up by calling it a Ditto hybrid. Coupled with some editing and clever camera angles this was probably an easy sell.

Once Reno was gone Sub would turn to Blizzard and let out a heavy sigh as he stood up. "We need to talk before we head back to camp, then address the others as well."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:32 pm
Ryan was still guarding over the Alolan kids with Undine. He had also called out James to help and keep them safe/distracted as much as possible. He had found that they were completely enthralled by his Melodic Bubbles and trying to play songs as they carefully popped him.

He did feel a bit of responsibility for them given that they had been with Auntie prior. He had to answer to the repercussions of his actions, regardless of the sincerity of his intentions. They were his to look after now until he could see them safely reunited with Auntie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:14 pm
I just stared at the spot the black hole showed up in abject horror. That Sheer Cold came out of nowhere, and the confusion that came with the resulting black hole, as I didn't see the tentacle responsible, left me with but a split second to respond once I realized Crystal's temporary body was getting sucked into it. Much as I may have wanted to believe otherwise at the time, there was no way I could have reacted fast enough to save Crystal. I sighed raggedly as Chairman Rose's voice butted into the situation. I understood perfectly why he'd want to cover something like this up, but the way he went about it made the loss of a Snagem sting that much more deeply.

"I need to grab Keiko. I'll be right back," I sighed. I grabbed the Max Revive from my bag as I turned around, only to see that Rala hadn't fainted yet. I looked for the Alolan Marowak that had been singing a Perish Song, only to watch Odd recall it. I sighed in relief a bit, then put away the Max Revive before Psion Splitting back to Rala's side, putting a hand on her shoulder before Psion Splitting back to the tower.

A minute later, I returned, William by my side and Keiko over my shoulder. Poor girl was so worn out by Robin's antics that I couldn't get her to wake up. "We're ready," I told the others.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:37 pm
DragonFang099
Brian kept his gaze on the Magmortar, waiting for it to decide what it was going to do. Would it attack him again? Or would it relinquish control and let him be its trainer? Only time would tell, but as he was thinking, it seemed the Magmortar had second thoughts about attacking, probably due to the look Brian was giving it. He wasn't even aware that he had basically cowed the fully-evolved Fire-type into submission, and when he did realize it, he would have to work on their teamwork, to assure the Magmortar that he meant no harm, and that all he wanted was to be a good trainer for him. That being said, Brian knew he had a lot of work ahead of him, not knowing what the Magmortar had gone through. "First things first, ye need a name," he said, keeping his voice neutral as he spoke. "I think Firebrand is a good one. It shows ye're strong, and gives ye yer own identity." The newly-dubbed Firebrand was shocked; this new trainer was actually giving him his own name? His old trainer had never bothered with names, since he'd treated his Pokemon more as tools than as actual teammates. Perhaps this stranger would be the one to bring Firebrand's good side out; only time would tell.

Before Brian could say anything else, the familiar sound of a hoverboard caught his attention, and he turned his attention to the noise to see Krysta riding up, holding one arm close to her, with Muse sitting on the front of the board, looking rather damp, and the Elgyem riding on her good shoulder. Apparently, she'd gotten into some kind of fight, and had somehow injured her arm, which might put her out for a while, depending on how bad the injury was. Casting a look at Firebrand once more, which told the Fire-type to behave, before turning his attention to Krysta, who was now watching him with interest, the Elgyem floating next to her and watching, as well.

"Lu, bring a plate of curry, alright?" he instructed the Riolu, who nodded and put some of the curry on a large plate before carrying it toward Krysta and setting it on the ground for Muse and the Elgyem. Brian fixed a plate for Krysta, though he was going to take a look at her arm before she ate, to make sure she wasn't seriously injured. "Hey, Krysta, will ye let me take a look at yer arm?" he said, leading her toward the table he'd set up for people to eat at if they wanted to. "I can help if ye're injured."

Krysta nodded and thanked Brian for his assistance. She carefully set down at the table and picked up a spork to begin eating the delicious curry. She recants how blizz had a crazy a** articuno that went nuts and frost nuked the entire area, then being caught up in some of the explosion from the claydol, and even the first real battle she had with another trainer, and how they tried to break her arm for taking the star piece. she told him aboout her odd little follower the imp imp that seemed out of place in the area, but she was familiar with as it kinda reminded her of home. As she talked she poured a small plate of curry for elgeym who looked at it questioningly before the food... disappeared? It didn't appear to exactly eat, at least not that krysta saw. Muse danced happily after having some curry and quickly fell out next to her sitting.

The elgyem floated in what appeared to be a happy stance (its hard to tell with some pokemon) "Tell Him I said thank you." Krysta looked at the pokemon. "Tell him yourself. your a psychic type right?" The elgeym stopped vibrating happily and krysta got a sense of annoyance from the pokemon. "I don't want to. it would be impolite to message into his brain without getting to know him first." Krysta scoffed. "so its ok to message ME but not him?! You're weird." The pokemon stared. "you're weird. You have no experience yet you sign up with these folks who are clearly battle hardened. besides I needed HELP." Krysta hmphed at elgyem and turned to Brian. Little mx weirdo here says thank you for the foods. they appreciate it. Its been.. an interesting day. I didn't know exactly what I was gonna get into when I said I'd help the snagems but I don't think catching a cold, being caught in an explosion and having my arm damaged is exactly what i was planning. How about you? How has camp been?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:24 pm
KrystatheMewes
Krysta nodded and thanked Brian for his assistance. She carefully set down at the table and picked up a spork to begin eating the delicious curry. She recants how blizz had a crazy a** articuno that went nuts and frost nuked the entire area, then being caught up in some of the explosion from the claydol, and even the first real battle she had with another trainer, and how they tried to break her arm for taking the star piece. she told him aboout her odd little follower the imp imp that seemed out of place in the area, but she was familiar with as it kinda reminded her of home. As she talked she poured a small plate of curry for elgeym who looked at it questioningly before the food... disappeared? It didn't appear to exactly eat, at least not that krysta saw. Muse danced happily after having some curry and quickly fell out next to her sitting.

The elgyem floated in what appeared to be a happy stance (its hard to tell with some pokemon) "Tell Him I said thank you." Krysta looked at the pokemon. "Tell him yourself. your a psychic type right?" The elgeym stopped vibrating happily and krysta got a sense of annoyance from the pokemon. "I don't want to. it would be impolite to message into his brain without getting to know him first." Krysta scoffed. "so its ok to message ME but not him?! You're weird." The pokemon stared. "you're weird. You have no experience yet you sign up with these folks who are clearly battle hardened. besides I needed HELP." Krysta hmphed at elgyem and turned to Brian. Little mx weirdo here says thank you for the foods. they appreciate it. Its been.. an interesting day. I didn't know exactly what I was gonna get into when I said I'd help the snagems but I don't think catching a cold, being caught in an explosion and having my arm damaged is exactly what i was planning. How about you? How has camp been?"

Brian was glad that Krysta let him lead her to the table, and as she recounted her adventures with Blizz and Aden, he had to smile, though his smile faded when it was mentioned that Blizz had an Articuno. When Krysta mentioned a rival trainer had tried to break her arm for taking a star piece, Brian immediately set to work, taking her injured hand gently in his own while he bandaged it. This wasn't going to be a permanent fix; it was only until they could get her some proper medical help.

When Krysta spoke again, he noticed it wasn't to him, but to the Elgyem, who apparently didn't feel comfortable speaking to him telepathically. "Ye're quite welcome for the food," he said, giving the Psychic-type a friendly smile. "I like to cook, so I tend to make a lot when I'm with friends or a group of people. And I don't mind ye talking to me via telepathy, Elgyem. I grew up with Psychic-types, so I'm accustomed to it." This wasn't a lie; his mother had a Gardevoir he used to play with as a small child, and as a teen, he'd often had conversations with her via telepathy.

When a Pokemon he'd never heard of was mentioned, he gave Krysta a confused look. "What's an Impidimp?" he asked. "And as far as camp life, it was pretty quiet for the most part. We had a bit of trouble with a random hybrid, something called the Ziton, and Reno and some of the others, Sub included, left to go deal with some kind of trouble. Oh, and I got a Pokemon egg from the two kids sitting over there, as thanks for saving them and feeding and healing them and their Pokemon. The elderly lady they were with, Auntie Wilokia, was defeated by Ryan in a battle, so the kids are staying with us until we can get them back to their camp." Speaking of the egg, it was starting to glow, rocking back and forth gently every now and then as it was getting close to hatching.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:26 pm
Odd had managed to exit the Trick Room/Gravity combination with the assistance of the others and, upon seeing how the others had managed to more-or-less wrap up the issue with Crystal and whatever was manipulating her mind, he recalled Remix before his Perish Song could be brought to fruition, sparing his friends and allies from the issue of losing a partner they may dearly need. Upon doing so, he would find himself doing something no one else seemed to be considering. He was approaching her body with little fear. He could tell her mind was absent and, from the events that had followed Reno's splitting of her body and mind, he was certain that the thing controlling her was no longer within it, either. However, spent though the body might be at the moment, he had a feeling that he might be the most likely person, if anyone, to be able to save it until her mind could be recovered. Channeling a small amount of Ghost energy into the hybrid's lifeless form, he would attempt to sense whatever remnants of a soul might be there. It was unlikely any remained with her mind split from her physical form but if any fragments remained, he could keep her from dying completely for a while, even if that meant taking her to Master Amaya and hoping for the assistance of the Ghost Grand Master.

~~~

Wren, unaware of anything going on that was out of the ordinary beyond an odd, anxious feeling in the back of his mind, continued exploring the area around the tower further. It wouldn't be long before he happened upon a local, however. "What in the world are you?" He would ask as a Gossifleur drifted toward him on the wind. It was such a pretty little Pokemon and it seemed friendly enough so he allowed it to accompany him for a bit while he was doing his research.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:45 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd had managed to exit the Trick Room/Gravity combination with the assistance of the others and, upon seeing how the others had managed to more-or-less wrap up the issue with Crystal and whatever was manipulating her mind, he recalled Remix before his Perish Song could be brought to fruition, sparing his friends and allies from the issue of losing a partner they may dearly need. Upon doing so, he would find himself doing something no one else seemed to be considering. He was approaching her body with little fear. He could tell her mind was absent and, from the events that had followed Reno's splitting of her body and mind, he was certain that the thing controlling her was no longer within it, either. However, spent though the body might be at the moment, he had a feeling that he might be the most likely person, if anyone, to be able to save it until her mind could be recovered. Channeling a small amount of Ghost energy into the hybrid's lifeless form, he would attempt to sense whatever remnants of a soul might be there. It was unlikely any remained with her mind split from her physical form but if any fragments remained, he could keep her from dying completely for a while, even if that meant taking her to Master Amaya and hoping for the assistance of the Ghost Grand Master.

In the body, Odd would find nothing belonging to Crystal spirit wise. Whatever had happened to get her out and away from the Ziton, it had happened as cleanly as possible, and if there was anything left before the Ziton evacuated, the Ziton probably took all of that. Besides, it might be for the best that her body wasn't preserved. Might be a bad idea if something else to get a hairbrained idea to possess it or what not before Crystal's mind could potentially be retrieved. Or if the Ziton was still roaming around and decided to take it over once more and tried to mimic Crystal. Among other stranger things.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:18 am
Leon and Ulla were both in shock at what happened. Leon recalled Koffing for the time being as the Fairy Channeler's emotions started to pour out. "W-What just happened? Where's Crystal? Is Reno going to be okay?" Leon felt Ulla's concern as he could merely kneel down and try to calm her in the best way he could. "I'm not 100% sure myself Ulla. But, all we know for now...is Crystal is gone. It all happened so fast, not even Sub could've done anything. For now, lets regain our thoughts. Keep calm. And get our answers." Ulla merely nodded as she noticed Ter, Keiko, and William. "Mama, Papa!" She ran over to them and hugged onto Ter. "I'm so glad you're okay."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff