Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:33 pm
Odd tried to put a Guardian Halo around Cadenza or the Shadow Ball to protect his partner but... nothing. The attack was too fast inside the Trick Room and before he knew it, he felt nothing. His connection completely severed when Cadenza was knocked out. It was... Beyond strange to not be connected to the Otherworld after so long. He'd always been careful to keep Cadenza safe due to his fragility but this was something he'd never expected. Recalling the fainted Shedinja, he'd think for a moment before softly lobbing another ball toward the far end of the Trick Room with a whispered command.

The ball raced across the altered space, far from the Kadabra attacking them, roaring out of the Trick Room only to pop open and release Remix. The Alolan Marowak emerged, pounding on his chest and spinning his bone as he chanted. If no one paid attention, they'd miss what was happening. This was an Alolan variant of Perish Song. "I can't channel without Cadenza... This is the next best thing. Just make sure everyone has at least one Pokemon in it's Ball by the time he's done singing!" He warned Sub through the Marowak's ominous chanting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:20 am
Crystal would have a quick small grin as she tore into Reno’s flesh, the smirk fading fast once the slime wrapped around her arms, bringing them together. She snarled as the kicks came in, bracing as much as she could, but still getting knocked aside from all of them. However, on the ax kick coming down, she’d bring her hands up, with them being bound in the perfect position to catch a falling leg. There would be a pause as it would seem like she was debating on what to do with it, almost too long of a pause. Enough for the psywave of Ter hit her without putting up much of a guard. Though, while it did enough to knock her out of her reverie, it wasn’t close to bringing her down. More like annoy her, to which she would respond with in a rather extreme measure.

The bag that Crystal had dropped earlier would lift into the air, flying quickly in Ter’s direction, with the strap aiming to wrap around the novice psychic’s neck. Should it be successful, the bag would then lift into the air attempting to choke him. “Can’t focus on stopping two different attacks, can you,” the distorted voice seemed to ask no one in particular, almost in a taunting sort of matter before the hybrid’s eyes began to glow blue once more, with an immense amount of pressure to come down on Reno’s leg as she squeezed it, making an attempt to break it as much as possible. “Now then, it is time for us to end this game. You cannot keep fighting us forever.” It wasn’t clear where the hybrid was directing the comments, as she wasn’t looking directly at Reno, but it was very clear that the Ziton was quickly growing tired of all of this resistance. Between being shocked, half drowned due to the rainfall, and beaten down, it was time for some more drastic measures.

The Kadabra, on the other hand, would look at the Alolan Marowak, starting to create another Shadow Ball before the orb would dissipate and the Pokémon summoned back to its master’s side, waiting until the other Pokémon from Reno might have made a move against Crystal. Whether Crystal paid any attention or mind to the Marowak couldn’t be discerned right now, as she was currently more focused on Reno and crushing his leg at the current moment.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:49 pm
Reno would feel the world slowing down as the interruption from that psychic blast hitting him let the Ziton get a grip on his exposed leg, desperately processing through what he could do to try and fight this thing off. Taking advantage of Terashi's attempted attack to break free was a thought, except the sudden increase in pressure across the entire appendage put that idea to rest. Teleportation was not an option. He might potentially, possibly escape the crushing leg injury he anticipated but it would leave the Ziton free for counter attacking him and he would still need time to regenerate his leg to get back into full fighting shape. If he could keep the thing pinned down, he had one option but it would likely obliterate whatever was left of Crystal in there when it happened. If only he could get Crystal free of this thing. But the amount of power and distraction that he would need would be almost impossible to achieve and utilize with his leg pinned down like this.

Unless, of course, his leg getting crushed like this by this psychopathic monstrosity could provide both. Which it most certainly could. And even as his slime armor began to flow away, he hoped he could make it work.

Gritting his teeth, Reno would lunge forward as best he could, wrapping his bare hands around Crystal's shoulders with his hands glowing brightly from all the Psychic energy he was putting into them. "Ziton. I need to tell Crystal something." Reno forced out, a pained grimace crossing his face as he fought to remain focused. Locking eyes with her body, tears already flowing from the intense pain of his leg forcibly being compacted beyond measure, Reno shouted, "Run! Now, Rome!"

From directly behind the Ziton, a humanoid figure would rapidly form out of the slime. Composed of the slime with metallic plating and glowing pink lines streaking across the surface of the substance, the figure's face would rapidly form into a copy of Reno's. And it would reply to Reno's cry even. "Round two, you predatory p***k. Revenge Counter!" A somewhat warbly voice responded, his right hand rapidly building up a massive ball of energy that was aimed point blank at Crystal's back before being unleashed. And while the energy Reno had gotten from the small injuries he had collected throughout this duel were certainly contributing, the main power behind this blast was the concentrated pain and energy that crushing Reno's leg was creating. And as this massive blast dared to consume both Reno and the Ziton, Reno would be doing his best to somehow grip at what he could Crystal's mind, try to pull it free with the Psychic energy around his hands to finally separate the two and give them a fighting chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:20 pm
The initial burst of psychic energy came with some of the power that helped me learn the move, which gave me the opportunity to come back to my senses. I put my hand to my face and shake my head to calm down my enhanced senses so I could better grasp my surroundings. As my senses cleared, i lifted my face from my head, and had about a second of reaction time before the bag that the Ziton flung at me found it's target, grasping at a human neck.

But as pressure sufficient to lift said body was applied, it dissipated into a mist of psychic energy that quickly dispersed. I had used this time to create enough energy clones to surround Crystal - three on her left, and three on her right. A counter-offensive began, as all six of 'me' launched Psybeams at the enemy.

But the Ziton would easily note that none of the six Psybeams carried as much power as the first. I chose this course of action in hopes that it would further distract the Ziton, so Reno would have a better chance of successfully extracting Crystal from her possessor.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:21 pm
Leon was being pushed back out of the Trick Room but not before his Vulpix got hit by an unexpected Shadow Ball. "Shiro no!" Once both pushed out of the room, he ran towards his partner as she was badly wounded. Leon took out a potion to heal his partner up. "Don't worry Shiro, you're going to be okay." He said as if somehow Vulpix did get knocked out, he still had Koffing. But, he was still infected with the Shadow Virus. And he couldn't take the chance of an outbreak happening to a new region. Leon watched as he tried to analyze what he needed to do. Main concern: getting back Crystal. "Shiro stay on my shoulder. We are gonna get as can and use Confuse Ray on Ziton." Shiro perked up and climbed up his shoulder.

Before Leon could do anything, he felt a strong current of Fairy Energy. He automatically looked towards Ulla as she merely watched the events happening. Her eyes locked on the Trick Room hoping everyone will be okay. "Ulla!" Ulla would snap out of her worried state as the Fairy energy would disperse. "Just calm down. Everything will be okay!" He said as he ran towards the Trick Room and started looking for the little bugger to use Confuse Ray.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:48 pm
There wouldn’t be an initial feeling or response when Reno would put his hands on the hybrid’s shoulders. However, Crystal’s eyes would narrow with Reno’s attempt to find the mind of the hybrid, daggers figuratively forming at the exact moment when Reno would find something grabbing back, something scared, panicked, and desperate to get away. ‘Reno,’ an extremely familiar voice would call out to him, surprise in the voice, ‘Reno, I’m so sorry! Please, just deal with this thing however you can,’ Crystal pleaded with him. The reason why would be apparent if the psychic tried to pull back while holding onto Crystal’s mind, there would be notable resistance- the Ziton refused to let go of her currently.

“She is ours, why do you keep fighting that fact,” the Ziton asked Reno. “Even she has started to come to terms with this, why-” the Psywaves from the Double Teams from Ter would catch her eye, scoffing at the lack of power they had. However, this brought the Ziton’s attention to the larger energy growing at her back. The crushing pressure on the psychic’s leg would end as the attention would now be drawn toward trying to defend against the large blast of energy coming her way, even letting go of the grasp it had on Crystal’s mind in the process. The Confuse Ray beaming it in the head certainly didn’t help, though, making the reactions more sluggish as it tried to fight through the confusion to bring up a shield, poorly prepared as it was.

The Kadabra, on the other hand, would react to the Confuse Ray, teleporting closer to Leon and his Vulpix and letting loose a blast of a Psyshock, mostly in hopes to keep it preoccupied from targeting its master again.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:37 pm
Sub watched as the events unfolded before him. Tristen tried his best to muster up a Hyper Beam of all things to end this once and for all but alas the young hybrid did not have the capabilities, one day he would and that instilled Sub with a since of pride in the young man. Odd then had his Alolan Marowak use Perish Song, the man looking to his newly caught Pelipper and thankful he still had Hans. Whether or not it would have any effect on the Ziton would yet to be seen. That was when things got worse. Next thing he knew Terashi tried his best to go on the offense in vain and Reno would definitely be needing an amputation after this, if he survived. A thousand thoughts swam through his mind as he tried to figure out what to do, that was when a flash of Confuse Ray went off and Sub spotted Leon standing just outside of the Trick Room. "Leon! Over here!" He waved, very slowly, at the trainer.

When Leon approached Sub would have him help get him, Tristen, and Odd out of the Trick Room by pulling them out. It would take a little guessing on how hard he should pull but eventually with Leon's help all three would escape. Now on the outside he noted that Marowak's Perish Song should end soon and he recalled Pelipper and then sending out Hans the Eevee. "Hidden Power on that Kadabra!" He ordered, the little Eevee conjuring a ring of six orbs of Dark energy before sending each them at the Kadabra, one at a time.

While Hans attacked the Kadabra Sub would turn to Tristen with a sense of urgency in his eyes. "Go find Blizz, now." He instructed the young hybrid, assuming the Cold One had made it back to camp by now, or at least nearby. He then turned his attention to Reno and Crystal. Shuffling around in his backpack he took out a Smoke Ball and ran towards them, chucking the Smoke Ball at them with all his might. For Psychics the resulting smokescreen wouldn't bother them too much but he hoped that coupled with the Confuse Ray it would be enough to distort the Ziton's senses and give Reno enough of an opening to do what he needs to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:22 pm
Reno would grin manically as he felt the sudden release of resistance from Ccrystal's mind, using all his might to leverage her mind free of her body. Whether she came to rest within his head, the head of his recreation, or as something else outside, Reno knew for certain that she was clear of her old body. But as he was processing this, he could feel his right leg contacting the ground and crumpling beneath him. Blinded from the pain, he wouldn't be able to open up his arm to get the last Pokeball inside. It had taken so much just to get Crystal free and he wasn't even going to be able to actually do the thing he needed to for this to work out.

Thankfully, he wasn't the only one who knew what exactly to do to get the arm to work. And so, even as he collapsed, Harleen positioned herself beneath his arm and leapt into the air to smash the thumb of the arm flat against the palm. A loud click would echo as she did so, ejecting a Pokeball. And as it did, a cloud of smoke would engulf them and allow Reno a moment to gather himself for the next part. "Ezekiel! Mega Evolve!" Reno cried out, the smoke rapidly lightening as a massive glowing ball of energy erupted from within the smoke, quickly settling out as the smoke dissipated to reveal Reno's Houndoom, now Mega Evolved and already leaping towards Crystal's body with fangs wreathed in shadows as he went in for a Crunch.

Taking a moment to rest on the ground, Reno would let Rome set to work after unleashing the blast of energy, fists blazing with psychic energy as the form grew a second and third pair of arms and unleashing a flurry of relentless punches towards the Ziton. "Hey! Someone get Sunny Day up! Then we can finish this!" Reno called out, slowly shifting positions to take his weight off of his....most likely crippled leg.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:22 pm
A lot seemed to happen at once. I felt fear from somewhere deep inside Crystal only for that sensation of fear to leap from Crystal to Reno. Was he successfull? Did he save Crystal's mind from the Ziton? It felt like it, which meant that we just needed to defeat said Psychic eater without killing Crystal's body lest she winds up without one to go back to. As smoke filled the area between channeler and hybrid, I walked out from behind the Trick Room space to look at Odd's Alolan Marowak, then to Rala. While I was out in the open and could do as I liked so long as it helped Reno, Rala was still trapped in there. I wouldn't be able to get her out without going back in myself, and then I'd only have a chance of calling her back. It wasn't a guarantee, unlike the fact that Rala was going to faint soon. Since she was the only Pokemon in my current team with Sunny Day, I couldn't help Reno in the way he needed.

So instead, after talking it over telepathically with Rala for a couple of seconds, I used Psion Split to warp between Reno and Crystal's body to give the Ziton a face full of Psion Cannon, which as much power behind it as Rala could muster, because whether either of us liked it or not, this would be our last chance to attack before she fainted due to Perish Song.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:00 pm
Brian smiled at the Primarina's reaction to his compliments, patting her head when she wrapped her flippers around him with a happy roar. Apparently, she was a sucker for flattery, so he'd done well to get on her good side. He was a bit worried when Ryan came back with a dark look on his face. Wanting to help but not knowing what to do, Brian gently removed himself from the Primarina's grasp and looked around. There weren't many people in the camp, most of them having gone to help Reno with whatever was going on. Feeling a bit useless, he decided that now would be a good time to try and bond with the Magmortar he'd snagged from the biker the day before. Walking a short distance away, he pulled out the Pokeball containing the Magmortar and tossed it into the air, releasing the Fire-type and allowing Brian to see what he would be working with.

As soon as the Magmortar materialized, he looked around for his old trainer. Not seeing him, he looked for the trainer he'd been battling last, and found him a few feet away, not moving, and holding a Pokeball. Even though his former trainer wasn't there, the Fire-type still though he was battling this stranger, and released a stream of fire at him. To his surprise, this human dodged his attack rather easily by ducking, allowing the fire to sail harmlessly over his head before coming back up when the fire stopped. The look on this human's face made the Magmortar think twice about attacking again, as that was a look he'd seen on his former trainer's face many times. It promised pain if he didn't do what was commanded, but this trainer made no move to punish him. Instead, he just stood there, looking straight in the Fire-type's eyes. This was going to be a challenge for Brian, that was for sure. Although he'd dealt with unruly Fire-types before, his parents having a Charizard and a Typhlosion, this was a whole new test for him. He only hoped he would measure up to the Magmortar's standards and become a better trainer for him than his last one had been.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:02 pm
Tristen's salvation would come, being freed from the Trick Room, but he was still left at a loss as to what to pull off. Sub would provide that answer. Go find his father figure and get him here. Such a thing would prompt Sub to call for the proverbial nuclear option, he could only think. Was this Ziton thing that bad? Then again, considering how this thing not only has Crystal hijacked, he's fending off Reno and had the lot of them, one of which that Tristen assumed be this thing,s absolute counter in Sub. "Yeah, okay..." Tristen scrambled up and rushed off as fast as he could, not looking back, getting as much distance. He couldn't get clear of the battlefield as fast as he would hope. He's yet to learn the likes of Quick Attack for example to clear distances with great speed.

Once he did get a fair distance away from the battle, Tristen took cover, having to catch his breath for a second. He realized something as he tried to catch his breath...he wasn't really quite clear as to where his adoptive father or his entorage ran off to other than perhaps the northern areas of the Wild area. That was still quite a distance to cover on his own. Wait...

Tristen fumbled about himself, pulling out his SNAG. At least that was still in the rules at least. Though considering that Ziton thing, forget those rules. "Come on, come on!" Tristen said, trying to connect. No answer. That...wasn't good news. Wait, wasn't one of the people with him Aden? Isn't he a psychic type in some fashion? "Oooohhhh!!!" Tristen managed to get a second wind, stashing the SNAG and rushed off once again as hard and as fast as he could. He'd go for at least another few minutes, praising the fact that he wasn't wearing any weighted stuff that he'd usually would, otherwise he'd actually feel like he was dying by now, he thought. Though it would be at that point that a call would come to his SNAG. Tristen managed to find a place to stop and answer the SNAG.

"-pant, pant- Hello?" Tristen spoke up.

"Tristen, you tried calling? Sorry, was kind of trying to find a place to stop; had to get some distance from Galar's little base camp. Though, once they find out what happened over there, they're probably not going to be happy..."

"That's if there's anything left of us! Blizz, where are you!? Sub needs you now!"

"What's wrong?"

"-pant, pant- Something is like...mind-controlling Crystal. Whatever it is only seems to like Psychic types and found Crystal to be good enough to do whatever it wants. I don't know all the details; it seems like something Reno and Sub knows most, but Sub was needing you real bad. Its like this thing is too much for even him! He sent me out into the wild area while we still had a chance to try to find you!"

"So he needs someone to wrangle Crystal in...alright, Krysta, Aden, and I will find you-"

"Waitwaitwait!" Tristen spoke up. "Isn't Aden psychic or something?"

"...uh, technically....?"

"If Aden comes, he might get messed up like Crystal did! Though...its weird he hasn't yet if nothing happened with you three yet...though he did take over one of the competition's Abra, forcefully evolved it, and made it fight us! I was stuck in a Trick Room for a little bit while it and Reno fought!"

"Then this thing might not be that powerful. Perhaps influence only works in a limited range; for now anyways. Whatever, I'll keep it under advisement. We'll get to you shortly."

"Alright." Tristen said. All the Manetric hybrid could do now was wait. This was going to feel like an eternity at this rate...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm
Krysta would slowly ride her hover board into the snagems camp, clearly beaten up, holding her arm in next to her with muse looking fairly damp on the front of the board and the elgyem hanging out on her good shoulder. she would look around. Noticing that dragon was training a strange looking pokemon she didn't immediately recognize she walked over and watched their training. not really saying much just watching. Muse went into the near by dirt to use for its personal business, and elgeym floated off krysta's shoulder and watched fascinated at the training as well.  

KrystatheMewes

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 am
The Confuse Ray worked just as planned as a Kadabra teleported closer to them. Leon stepped out of the way of its Psyshock. "Shiro Ice Shard!" The Alolan Vulpix started forming a large shard of ice infront of her mouth as she lauched it in between themselves and the Kadabra. She did this multiple times to block it's view. "Nice job, lets fine the other-" Before he could finish, he heard Sub's voice. He noticed the leader as he ran towards him. The man was then instructed to help the leader to help Tristen and Odd out. He merely nodded and got the best grip he could to help carry them out.

Once they were out, Leon heard Reno call out if someone had a Pokemon that knew Sunny Day. Leon thought about who in his team had it. And he could only think of one. But, he needed a Roto-beacon. As he was thinking about it, Shiro poked his face and pointed him to a Roto-beacon that appeared. "Huh. Convenient." He said as he ran towards the beacon. Once he arrived, he was now allowed to have two Pokemon. He pulled out a Pokeball and was about to throw it but then noticed his sister running towards him. "Ulla, you are suppose to." "Leon! That Pokemon still has the Shadow Virus. He tried to kill you remember? Let me use my Fairy Energy to-" "Absolutely not." Ulla was shocked by his quick response. "Leon we are in a region that has no Shadowfied Pokemon. What happens if some wild Pokemon or someones Pokemon gets it?" "Then I'll accept the consequences. Right now, a friend needs our help."

Ulla still didn't agree with his reasoning, but, she didn't have any Pokemon that could use Sunny Day either. All she could do, was trust him. Leon merely walked passed Ulla towards the ruckus as the child followed behind him as if she was his shadow. He recalled Shiro to keep her safe then threw his new Pokemon. "Koffing, time to cause some ruckus." He said as the infected Koffing popped out and faced the Trick Room. It just floated there for a bit before turning towards Leon and Ulla with a sinister look. Leon pulled out his kunais as he motioned his sister to stay behind him. "Koffing Sunny Day." Leon said calmly. Koffing didn't listen, instead charged to attack his own trainer. Leon just stood there as Ulla started to panic a bit as it got closer. "L-Leon!" She shouted as she looked away as the Poison Channeler simply held his arm out as it stopped dead in its tracks. When the child didn't hear any noise, she looked back and saw Leon petting the Koffing. "...How did you do that?" "You forget, I'm a Channeler too. Even though Koffing and I started off on a bad track. That wasn't Koffing. It's the virus. It's not his fault. Not all Poison type are all bad."

Leon then nudged the Koffing to float down to Ulla's height. Ulla was a bit hesitant, as she was a Fairy Channeler after all. But, this was her brother's Pokemon. She held her hand out then gently petted Koffing. "....He trusts us." "Enough with the mooshy feelings. Koffing time to show them what Posion channeling can really do. Sunny Day!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:35 pm
The Ziton would fall backwards from the counter, clutching the side of it’s stolen body’s torso. “Tch. A mere reprieve,” it spat, looking back at the slime copy before turning back to look at Reno. It wiped its mouth, staggering back up to its feet, about ready to attack again when the actions of the slime would draw its eyes to it once more, at least before the smoke screen came and blocked its vision.

Crystal, once she left her body, would find the closest thing she could inhabit without needing to jump into someone else’s body. Considering what she had just gone though, she wasn’t about to inflict anyone else having someone else in their head, even if she wasn’t going to absorb them into a hivemind chorus thing whatever. Probably for herself, too, she just needed to hear her own voice, not the thousands it seemed as well from the Ziton. The closest thing for her to jump into would happen to be Reno’s slime recreation, which would instantly morph its appearance to match hers instead. And once she had jumped in, she would immediately dart behind Reno, collapsing onto her knees straight afterwards and working to regain her bearings.

The Ziton would try to push away through the smoke, coughing as it went to make its way back towards Reno and Crystal, wanting to reclaim its meal. It would stop when Ter came forward suddenly and blast it with the Psion Cannon. While it paused it, that’s all it would do, wait it out. Once the cannon finished, there would be a couple of Shadow Balls shot out from one free hand and the space between the fork of Crystal’s tail. “Maybe, I’ll have you next after I regain her, for how annoying you’re being,” it spat, leering at Ter for a moment before turning its eyes to the Kadabra it controlled.

The Kadabra would take the Hidden Power attack, the orbs bouncing into it and knocking it back just a little bit each time as it blocked. And while it did not look good, it was still standing as it just let loose a Psychic attack at the Eevee, not even caring any more as it felt a little more frustration creeping in from its master. However, before it could even take another action to try and defend itself and its master, the effect from the Perish Song would kick in, causing the Kadabra to fall to its knees before collapsing altogether, unmoving. The Perish Song had finally taken effect, and now the others could finally start taking a little more focus on the enemy.

This distraction from its minion going down would open the Ziton up to the Mega Evolved Houndoom to come in and Crunch down on its arm. “Gyaaaah!” A Protect shield would come up with Rome’s flurry of blows, wearing down with each blow until enough was enough. Both of the Ziton’s hands would ball up into fists as they began to glow white, desperate energy being channeled into them as it began to throw its own punches into both Ezekiel and Rome, trying to beat them both back to try for a charge over to Reno and Crystal.

Crystal would watch this scene of events play out, with the destruction wrought in the area and on Reno, the state of her body, which just looking at herself from outside of her own body was its own trip, and how hard everyone was fighting. She finally pushed herself into a standing state, and while she really didn’t feel like she would be up for a full on attack herself, there was one thing felt she could do. The slime approximation of where her headstone should be would glow as she held her hands out. Within those hands would start to grow a gentle light, growing in size until she went and pushed it into the back of Reno, giving him a Helping Hand. “Don’t worry about us, Reno. Just do whatever it takes. We can figure things out later.” She sounded tired, and rightly so, but also determined. At this point, she just wanted this thing gone.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:44 pm
Rome wouldn't even bother attempting to evade the blows from the Ziton, simply pushing back Ezekiel from the assault before weathering what he could, even as his slime body slowly faded away to give Crystal a place to occupy. Taking a deep breath as he felt that bundle of insecurities given personification settle back in, Reno would stare towards the currently approaching Ziton as he debated what he could do. He had to try and keep the body alive, but how could extract all those minds? He had barely succeeded at prying Crystal free, so anything beyond that he would almost literally need to carve out. And he was lacking in supplies for something like that. And as he was slowly trying to work around the one solution he could enact, he heard Crystal beside him. Taking in a deep breath, Reno would finally let go. Let go of his racing mind, trying to find the 'perfect' solution. Let go of the need to win at every turn. Let go of the belief that something like this would make him the worst. And began to prepare to simply destroy everything involving the Ziton.

Disappearing from where he was laying on the ground, the teleporting psychic would appear above the Ziton's head, left arm outstretched to grab onto the thing's shoulder. And as his metallic arm did so, a Thunder Wave would finally reach Reno and slam into him. And it would successfully conduct itself to the only thing currently grounded: the Ziton. And as Reno attempted to grapple it's arms, a strechy, slimy limb would shoot out to grab one of the legs. Quickly followed by the rest of the Reuniclus' body as it came in to grapple its legs. "Sorry, Crystal. This is the only option." Reno telepathically told the woman, the sunshine in area quickly growing to almost blazing heat and intensity as he did so.

Ezekiel would already begin to glow deep within the giant bone crest now adorning his body, the intense light and heat being converted directly into energy. Giving a forlorn smile at what he was about to do, Reno shouted, "Ezekiel! Dark Pulse this thing!" And as he did so, the area around the Houndoom would visibly darken from the intense dark energy building up within its body. Slowly spreading his legs to prepare for the oncoming recoil, Ezekiel would let out an echoing howl before pointing towards the Ziton and Reno before unleashing the attack. And what would usually be a large ball of dark energy was instead replaced by a solid beam of dark energy that came coursing towards its target.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff