Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:45 pm
Watchtower Ruins, the location of Team Snagem's camp in the Wild Area while they participate in the World Champion Cup.

(Free posting thread. Post at your leisure.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:16 pm
Keiko sighed after Absinthe and I left. Despite wanting to go with Ulla, she eventually decided to trust Sub's decision. Freth and the others were strong enough to keep her safe, and Ulla was no pushover, herself. Keiko would just have to deal with her instinct.
"Pokedollar for your thoughts?" William asked, drawing Keiko's attention away from herself.

'Don't you mean Snag Coin?" Keiko asked, pulling one from her purse. "Nobody uses Pokedollars here."

William coudln't help but laugh at that. "So the boss pays us with money he made himself? Isn't that shady?" he asked.

Keiko smiled gently at the Galar native and put her coin away. ]"If that's your idea of shady, you've got a long way to go," she said confidently. "Besides, the coins are made from real gold, so it's not like they're worthless outside of the team."

That statement stopped William's laughter cold. "...real gold, huh?" he muttered.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:54 pm
"I thought there was some sort of exchange rate or something on that." Tristen would overhear. "I mean, its not like we can get everything with Snag Coins, let alone everything within the HQ. Some people actually like to...well...leave for periods at a time. Or need to do missions and such." Tristen said. Then a sudden moment of clarity hit him. "...I just realized I never bothered asking Blizz or Freth where they get some of their money from...because I know Blizz doesn't get his and my training wear from the headquarters, let alone Freth getting me something to wear after I evolved." Shady seemed right, suddenly. "...huh..."

Tristen would have to distract himself suddenly, finding a place to hang out to keep an eye on things in case crap hit the fan here at the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:19 am
"Ever since I joined up, there's been a steady flow of regular money through the team. I've been funneling money to Snag-A-Cup to help fund the team under the guise of the restaurant using it for a local farm where it's produce comes from." Wren provided to the discussion regarding the Snag Coin's value outside the team.

"There's that and there's also the fact that while Sub pays us with the coins, when we do actual jobs, the team gets paid as a whole in regular Pokedollars. Sub just pays us our share with the coins." Lykas provided as well, recalling how he'd been paid for more than a few jobs in the past. "Plus, a few of us have extracurricular work outside the team. Odd works as an exorcist for hire, for example. The work's not steady but he can earn a lot for it in no time when he gets a job."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:11 am
"Will, when you get to know us more. You'll find out we are more than just mercenaries." Leon said joining the group. Leon was up and ready to go back out there. But, that would be too much work, plus this gives time for himself and Shiro to bond. "Plus, you learn to not question the odd things here with Snagem. That's just too much of a hassle." Leon said as he sat down with Shiro on his lap. The Poison Channeler then pulled out a brush and started brushing the snow fox's fur.

As he was, he noticed Keiko had something else on her mind. "Keiko." he called out and offered a soft smile. "Ulla is going to be just fine. All she's known is how to be a Snagem. With this, people won't just see her as Ulla; The Fairy Child of Snagem. They'll just see her as Ulla. A girl with a spark of determination." He said as he continued to brush his Alolan Vulpix. "I don't think she'll win this. But, here's to hoping she does. Then again, she has to face her own father and other Snagems."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:47 am
"I only ever do work for the team, so I didn't know we could do side jobs," Keiko spoke up when Tristen and Wren spoke up. "It doesn't help that the work you do for the team is few and far between," GRAY added.

"The team getting paid with Pokedollars I kind of figured," Keiko shrugged, ignoring the AI. She then turned to Leon and smiled at him. "Yeah, I know she'll be fine. That's not going me from worrying about her, though. But it's not like I don't believe in her. I worry about everyone. It's kind of my fatal flaw."

"I've seen enough about what this team can do to understand that you're... WE'RE not a normal mercenary group. But that's not gonna stop me from asking about things I don't understand. How will I learn otherwise?"

'That's a good way to think about it," Keiko pointed out. "Even if there are some things we're better off not knowing..."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:09 am
Arkelos
Jezebel turned back to face Brian. "Oh thank you so much." She exclaimed. "After this whole tournament is over with, we'll have to meet back up at HQ kitchen." She continued with a smile.

Brian smiled when Jezebel agreed to his idea, suggesting they should meet back at the kitchen at HQ. "Sure, I don't mind," he said. "If ye'd like, perhaps we could share recipes, as well." It had been a while since he'd been able to cook with another human; not that he didn't like cooking with his Pokemon, but the chance to get a few new ideas for recipes he could make wasn't something he could pass up. And if Jezebel was as into cooking as he was, as he was assuming she was, she likely wouldn't be able to pass up the chance, either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:22 pm
With the other remaining Snagems converse amongst themselves, Tristen stood around trying to take the initiative in keeping guard. Anyone could have at it against this bunch here, and as far as what the Manetric hybrid was concerned, probably would be the first one to be alert to any presence here. While he couldn't sense any thing resembling pressures like his adoptive parents could, other than maybe extremely large sources of electricity thanks to his Lightning Rod ability, his smelling and hearing would be the best best in alerting him to anything.

Tristen would though end up having to wonder his chances in help defending the camp should anyone try it. He looked about, trying to see who was still here. Perhaps he didn't have too much to worry about, he figured. There was still, who he presumed, rather experienced Snagems still here at the camp while the rest of the bunch went off to either scout or go through diplomatic relations with other teams. "....."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:29 pm
"Easy, you watch it unfold." He said to William as Leon's Alolan Vulpix jumped off his lap and started playing around, pretending to pounce on something. He merely watched as he thought of a question to ask. "Shiro. How do you feel about evolving?" Shiro stopped what she was doing and stared at her trainer. "I'm sure you don't want to make the decision until your twin sister; Velvet is here. But I heard something in passing." He pulled out his SNAG and showed a map of the Galar region. "When we first came here, I heard some trainers talking about a place called Lake Outrage."

The Alolan fox walked over as she looked at the destination her trainer was talking about. "Apparently, we can find all of the evolution stones there. Which means, we can get a Fire Stone and an Ice Stone for you and Velvet." Shiro was in deep thought as she didn't know what to think. It felt like not too long ago, they just hatched out of their PokeEggs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:09 pm
"If you're so worried about collecting evolutionary stones then why are you sitting on your behind here?" GRAY spoke up from Leon's SNAG. It had been awhile since he bothered the Poison Channeler and now seemed like as good of a time as any. "Lake of Outrage, sounds like a little too much work for someone like you, doesn't it?" He taunted him.

While Tristen was deep in thought his serious contemplation would be interrupted as something warm and wet splattered on his head from above, the hybrid looking up to see exactly where it came from, a Pidove fluttering away with a 'hoo' after it performed its dirty deed. He would hear the sound of laughter coming from the grass its self, a Haunter lurking in the darkness of the tall grass, amused by the Pidove's target practice.

The smell of Brian and Jezebel's cooking didn't just get the attention of the Snagems but also the wild Pokemon as a pair of Growlithe watched them from afar, salivating and licking their chops. As much as they wanted to rush in and take their food they hung back, more afraid of the humans than they were hungry.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:42 pm
subonicXP

Arkelos

Brian could see Tristen off in one direction, while Aria walked off toward the nearby city. He knew she was likely going to look for one of the drones, or to try getting another wishing piece, so he didn't bother her, instead turning his attention to the food he and Jezebel were cooking. As he did so, he caught sight of a pair of Growlithe at the outskirts of the camp, licking their chops at the scent of the food. It seemed they were hungry, but were too afraid to come into the camp due to all the humans running around, so he came up with an idea. They might be too afraid of the humans in the camp, but perhaps they would trust a Pokemon more, so he beckoned Lu to him.

"I want ye to take this over to those two Growlithe over there," he said quietly, filling a good-sized bowl he always carried with some of the food that was ready. "They're hungry, but they're too afraid of people to come any closer, so ye're my best chance to encourage them not to be afraid of us. Will ye do this for me?" The Riolu listened to her trainer's words intently, then nodded when he was done. She would be happy to help out, and just for good measure, Brian added a couple of Fire-type poffins to the top of the dish, to show they meant the Growlithe no harm.

When her trainer handed her the bowl, the Riolu took it and carefully walked toward the Growlithe, making sure to walk slowly enough that they wouldn't take her approach as a threat. As she got within hearing distance, she gave a bark to let them know the food was for them, but let out a slight growl as a warning that if they attacked her for the food, she would turn around and take it right back where it came from, and they would be out of luck until someone else took pity on them.

While Lu was interacting with the Growlithe, Brian turned to Jezebel and explained why he'd given the Growlithe food. "Perhaps if we can entice some of the wild Pokemon with easy food, they might feel obligated to help us protect the camp," he said. "While I was traveling, I noticed that by feeding some of the wild Pokemon I would meet, they would often guard my campsite at night, so I figure perhaps the same principle might apply here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:59 am
SubonicXP
"If you're so worried about collecting evolutionary stones then why are you sitting on your behind here?" GRAY spoke up from Leon's SNAG. It had been awhile since he bothered the Poison Channeler and now seemed like as good of a time as any. "Lake of Outrage, sounds like a little too much work for someone like you, doesn't it?" He taunted him.

While Tristen was deep in thought his serious contemplation would be interrupted as something warm and wet splattered on his head from above, the hybrid looking up to see exactly where it came from, a Pidove fluttering away with a 'hoo' after it performed its dirty deed. He would hear the sound of laughter coming from the grass its self, a Haunter lurking in the darkness of the tall grass, amused by the Pidove's target practice.

The smell of Brian and Jezebel's cooking didn't just get the attention of the Snagems but also the wild Pokemon as a pair of Growlithe watched them from afar, salivating and licking their chops. As much as they wanted to rush in and take their food they hung back, more afraid of the humans than they were hungry.

Tristen's thought train derailed hard, the boy jumped from the sudden 'surprise' that fell on him. It took only few seconds for the realization to fully occur, and for each second that passed, his face grimaced more and more as the ghost nearby cackled at the Manetric hybrid's expense. "......ooooohhhh." Tristen would only then moan out. Not exactly what he expected being out here. The boy would then take off his pack, hoping he had something to clean the mess off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:01 pm
DragonFang099

As Lu approached the trio of Growlithe huddled together and began to snarl and growl at the advancing Riolu, ignoring the food it carried. The closer Lu got the quieter their barks were until they stopped completely and when she set the food down their lips lowered at the same time. Still eying the Pokemon with suspicion one finally broke with the trio and cautiously approached the food, giving one of the poffins a sniff before deciding it was find and happily chomped it up. This was the only reassurance the other two needed as they quickly ran up to the food and began to devour it as well.

It barely took a minute for the three dogs to lick up every last crumb of food, perhaps even accidentally eating some of the grass in the process. Once they were down they barked at Lu happily, tails wagging. One of then even went up and licked Lu in the face while the other do gave the air a sniff before trotting up to Brian. Maybe he had other goodies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:34 pm
Keiko sighed contentedly as she watched Brian's Riolu befriend some wild Growlithe. She would have probably done the same thing as the Riolu did, but it wasn't a big deal. Keiko noticed Tristen walking off but thought it best to give the young hybrid his space. That said, though, things seemed quieter than she was expecting. She wasn't exactly hoping that someone would come along and try to attack them, as that could be dangerous, but she was wondering if things would just get boring around here after a while.

"Chansey," Stasy spoke up, drawing Keiko's attention to her. She smiled and petted Stasy's head. She couldn't help but be surprised at how easily Stasy took to this form, though her main concern about letting Stasy evolve was putting her in a fight - she didn't want to see her first Pokemon get hurt. Still, Stasy did very well for her first fight, all things considered.

A monotone voice caught her attention, and she looked over to Leon. "You can ignore him," she told Leon. "He only likes picking on people because he doesn't have any friends," she added, teasing the AI for something he probably couldn't care less about, but it was a jab at him all the same.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:51 pm
SubonicXP

Brian kept a careful eye on Lu as she approached the Growlithe, noting with a bit of surprise that another one had joined the previous two. By the way they were snarling and growling as the Riolu got closer, they weren't sure if she posed any threat, but she took it in stride, placing the bowl down close enough they could reach it before backing off a bit, to give them some space. It didn't take long for one to decide the poffins were good, and apparently, that was all it took for the other two to join in. He wasn't really surprised at the speed with which they devoured the food; he'd known they were hungry.

What did surprise him, however, was the way the three Growlithe reacted, with one licking Lu in the face (which caused the Riolu to giggle a bit) while the other two made their way toward him. He had a feeling they could smell the treats he had on him, and he was content to share them, kneeling down and holding out another Fire-type poffin to each of the two Growlithe. Perhaps he could befriend the Growlithe, or even entice them to let one of his teammates capture them, though that would remain to be seen. For now, he was content knowing he had potentially found allies in the Growlithe trio.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff