[Letters] On the Wind [B'jor | Wa'ren]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:22 pm
Wa'ren,

I hope this letter finds you well. I received your letter, while Mesikath assures me brown dragons are the most stalwart and to not fuss, I will of course worry for my father. I hope you, and those you hold dear, heal quickly. If you have need of anything, do not hesitate to send word. I will send pastries tied to Little Miss if I must, that is a threat.

If you are bundled and healing, I feel you need gossip to speed your recovery. The newest clutch is taller by the day - a fun little bunch! Our wings will be stronger before we know it. Ezyzu grows like one of my sheep in spring. How lovely! I will wager they were a flight child, as if her and X'ael aren't always doe eyed! Nonami is overjoyed to be an Aunt? Uncle? Whichever. I'm so pleased to be an Uncle. This child will be so loved. I'm already crafting stuffed toys from fleece.

Sometimes, I think I would not be the worst father, myself. Other times, I think I would be too terrified to be any good.

The hour here grows late. Chasing herdbeast, wingdrills, and a stiff drink await me tomorrow. Mesikath sends his grumpy regards, as is his way.

With love,
B'jor

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:30 pm
B'jor,

Forgive the shakiness of my hand. I took a score to my dominant arm, and the shakiness still isn't quite gone.

It was a bad fall this time for us, though we made it back of our own willpower. But we'll heal up; made a costly accident that may leave a rider grounded. I’d never say no to pastries, you know that.

That's exciting to hear -- pass my congratulations on to Nonami and Ezyzu, and to yourself as well! Never been an uncle, as far as I know, but children are always a delight.
I've no doubt you'd make a fantastic father. Scary, but rewarding -- and knowing you and your siblings makes my life all the richer. You're young yet, but all I can say is that confidence only comes with experience.

We won’t be down long, Caironairth took a few good scores but nothing a few days rest won’t take care of. He sends his own regards. Take care, and may skies be clear for you both.

With love,
Wa’ren

Spockat

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:57 am
Dearest Father,

I hope this letter finds you in better spirits, if not then I hope the parcel of sweets does the trick. I have worried much about you - are you feeling better? I hope you haven't given the healers too much guff, I know I get my stubbornness from you. You've made the skies safer, you deserve the time to rest and heal.

I've past on your well wishing! Ezyzu grows rounded and more glowing by the day! Can you even say such things to a women's face? I'm afraid of her left hook.

I've taken much of what you said to heart. Perhaps when a young one needs a father in his life, I might need that call. For all the strangeness of life your support has meant much to me, I would be that pillar of strength for someone as well. I think Nonami would be overjoyed.

The weather is wonderful if you ever find yourself a reason to visit.

With Love,
B'jor

Prism Shine

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas