Blizzard120
I watched the attack just have its way with the opposing Pokemon. Regardless of what that attack really was, that was just insane as to what that did. "You know?" I spoke up to no one in particular. "I don't care how much our back was against the wall on that one, that did not feel good at all. That seems about as bad as working with Mega Evolutions...just...why?" I sighed, then perked up, seeing Aden running by. Apparently mission accomplished with him, and with what he said. "Yeeaah, by now we probably garnered a hell of a lot of attention. We need to bail- uh..." I then looked back at the gargantuan Articuno before me, head tilting. "So...how...do I make Articuno normal again?" It was a couple of seconds after me mentioning that where the clouds dissipated and Articuno rapidly shrunk down. "Oh, good. Problem worked itself out. Can't ask for anything better. Articuno, we need to move! Krysta, let's go!" I said, not wanting to stay any longer. I recalled Articuno back to its Pokeball and started to rush off.

Lost in thought, holding her arm close to her, she just nodded as she pulled out her hover board and followed behind blizz, She put muse on the front of her board and elgeym on her shoulder and they rode in silence.