Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:41 am
Arkelos picks up the last device; shortly after his Lillipup joins him and lucario. "Welcome to the tournament buddy." the three start to make their way back to camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:56 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Aden contemplated a few things in the seconds between the seeds landing and the Mr. Rime hybrid's swift methods to render the attack fairly useless with Rapid Spin. Several plans that could, probably, bring some sort of success. Rewind things, try a different set of actions, try to shift his weight to deal with a collission course he had no hope of escaping fully without intervention. But he knew he wasn't the only one around; he could afford a bit more, including the simple move of...

Just taking the hit and bracing for it to the best of his ability, buy time as Blizzard and Krysta did their thing that way. As he saw it, he just needed to keep the hybrid before him busy. But he'd be lying to himself if he wasn't also thinking about how much that baton hurt. "Okay, you know Rapid Spin, good to know..." he said to himself, aiming to shift his momentum into a spin to throw a Psychic-infused kick as he tried to ignore the hit to his gut.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas

The sand rocket slammed into Leslie and her Porygon, knocking them both down with an explosion impact, the pair hitting the ground with a fierce thud and kicking up a thick cloud of dirt and debris. Kalana immediately approached the impact zone, her Pokemon at her side. With a wave of her hand she dispelled the dirt cloud to see Leslie laying on the ground, physically defeated but still as mouthy as ever. "I don't need to break you." Kalana replied as she pointed to Church, the Porygon knocked out cold a few feet away from Leslie. "That was brave what you did but in the end it was a futile effort. Maybe you'll realize that when you see the reruns." Kalana said as she began to turn around, a Roto-drone appearing with a Kadabra to announce Leslie's defeat. However, Leslie's final gambit was still a success.

A swirling vortex of pink energy formed around Kalana, trapping her and her three Pokemon inside of it, Leslie having distracted the Ground Channeler just long enough for Ulla to catch her off guard and trap her in her Sparkling Swirl. Kalana however did not appear bothered by this and with a sigh gestured a single hand forward, Channeling with Sandygast, sending the pile of sentient sand into the twister of Fairy energy, the Ghost then proceeding to disrupt the flow of energy between the Sparkling Swirl and Ulla needed to sustain it, the vortex quickly dying down. "Please, just surrender. You're friends are all gone, this is pointless." Kalana pleaded with Ulla.

It was in that moment when seven Pokeballs, the ones that successfully caught some of the Wooloo herd, began to gain a pink glow and rose up off the ground, proceeding to fly over and dance around Ulla. As the devices floated around her the glowing energy took on the shape of Wooloo, now tiny little Wooloo constructs dancing around her with the Pokeballs inside them. In that moment Ulla will be filled by the positive emotions coming from the Wooloo inside the Pokeballs, their purity and innocence empowering her. Such gentle and trusting creatures, having just met her, and she could feel the trust and confidence they had in her.

With this newfound positivity Ulla's Sparkling Swirl would explode back to life, much large and more powerful than before, taking Kalana by surprise and knocking the Sandygast right out of it. Velvet saw this as its opportunity and immediately unleashed its Fire Spin upon the vortex, the two move combining together into a swirling pillar of pink, orange and red. The attacks would rapidly build up in strength until they simply collapsed on due to their own power and resulted in an explosion of flames and sparkling pink energy.

By the time the dust settled after the explosion Ulla would see the Servine hybrid, completely knocked out, and in the process of being teleported away. As for Kalana she was nowhere to be seen, just her charred jacket left behind. She probably escaped somehow but from what Ulla could tell she and her Pokemon did not make it out unscathed. The Ground Channeler wouldn't be bothering them anymore.

"Child...t-the den..." Auntie Wilokia called out to Ulla after the excitement died down, pointing to a den that was behind where Kalana once stood. Should Ulla check it out she would find two young trainers, though older than her, at the bottom of. One was a young blonde haired girl the other a boy sporting a red bucket hat. It was Elio and Lillie, the ones they came to rescue. They both seemed fine so with the coast clear they could get out of the den themselves and help Ulla get Auntie Wilokia back to camp, preferably Snagem camp for the time being. Ulla was going to need a long nap after this.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

The surprise double Blizzard swept both the Alcremie hybrid and the Sirfetch'd trainer off their feet, sending them both rolling backwards on the ground, though the strange looking 'Farfetch'd' was stalwart and held its foot with a tense look in its eyes. That wasn't super effective? Weird.

As the Blizzards blew the Alcremie hybrid let out a frightened cried before unleashing from its body a rapidly moving cloud of pink energy which flowed through the Blizzards and covered her allies, reducing the damage the special moves did as she pulled off a Aromatic Mist.

"Sirfetch'd! Make them regret this!" The trainer shouted in the middle of the Blizzard as his Challenger's Band began to glow, the trainer recalling his Sirfetch'd. Now contained the ball in the trainer's hand would suddenly grow in size until it was the size of a beach ball. As this was going on Blizzard's instincts would surely trip and he could feel the energy flowing up from under the ground before it became visible. It was clear why they made their base here; it was a Power Spot too.

Chucking the massive Pokeball into the air behind him it would release an ever growing Sirfetch'd the bird slamming onto the ground with a fierce quake before letting out a 'quake' that sounded more like a roar, a swirling storm of red energy now surrounding Blizzard and Krysta and their Pokemon.

While the Sirfetch'd had been already wounded it looked like it still had plenty of strength in it, in fact... "Feeetch'd!" It roared as an bubble of energy appeared around it. A shield of some sort? Things just got worse. "Sirfetch'd, use Max Steelspike!" The trainer ordered.

Withdrawing its massive leek spear which had now taken on a bright silvery glow the duck would draw it back before thrusting it down at the Snagems and their Pokemon before it. Upon impact with living thing or ground an explosion of steel spikes would shoot up out of the ground as the energy inside the lance was released.

While as troublesome this was it did prove on thing; they did leave a Wishing Star behind, at least one, and not just a piece.

-----

As for Aiden, the Mr. Ryme hybrid grunted as the kid delivered the surprisingly strong Psychic empowered kick, the man turning to take the hit on his side to try and protect the vulnerable areas. "Too bad you can't help your friends." He said, stumbling just a tad he immediately went back on the offense, the man not bothering to close the gap again and instead inhaled deep and exhaled a fridge gust of Icy Wind upon the boy while he rapidly spun his club, a large amount of ice energy building up in it, clearly preparing for a powerful follow up move while Aden was distracted with the former.

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

Requiem of Whyspers

Nothing would stop the trio from arriving back at camp with their new gains. However they might find a few people missing from the camp and an air of trouble. What did they miss?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:53 pm
Leslie would look up from where she had been slammed into the ground, already knowing that Church hadn't survived getting rocketed into the ground by a sandy kinetic strike. Slowly rising to her feet as she heard the whirring of the Roto-Drone behind her, Leslie simply watched as Ulla used the moments awarded to her to cut a swath through the enemy team and successfully removing the other hybrid and forcing the channeler to retreat. Turning wordlessly to the drone and picking up her Porygon, the pair would slowly begin to glow pink for the Teleport away as the Mawile hybrid gave a cheery smile. "Only futile thing was thinking you didn't have to break us when you had the chance." Leslie said, mostly for her own satisfaction than anything else. Although it sure as hell wouldn't hurt if the Roto-drone caught the line.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:39 am
Ulla focused on keeping the vortex but felt a tug back as one of the other Channeler's Pokemon started to disrupt it. Her brain started to throb after putting so much strain on herself as she used so much of her Channeling without any of her Fairy type Pokemon out with her. She watched as her vortex die down as she was able to see Kalana clear as day inside. "After both of my teammates gave me this opportunity? I'd rather die....then surrender." Ulla said filled with determination, not showing one once of strain.

In that moment, the child felt fairy energy from somewhere else. She looked where it came from as it was from the Pokeballs she threw earlier. They were surrounded by fairy energy as they floated off the ground and flew to her. They started dancing around her, as she soon saw the energy started to shape into Wooloo. Ulla could only smile. "Thank you for believing in me." Is all she could say as her power was amped up thanks to her new friends.

With their combined strengths, Velvet and Ulla's blazing swirl exploded in a beautiful, sparkly display. She saw the Serevine hybrid getting ready to be teleported back, but there was no sign of Kalana. Did she get teleported back first, or did she get away? She figured they somehow got away. When she saw it was safe, she sighed of relief as she fell to her knees exhausted. She looked at Leslie as she saw Church knocked out. "Leslie!' She shouted, "I'm sorry! If only I was more careful, both of you and Abby would still be in the match. But...thank you. Thank you for giving me an opening!" She said with so much regret. It was still the first round, and nobody has moved on to the next round from their group. She could only think of, how many have they lost?

Now, Ulla was all alone. She then heard Auntie Wilokia as she pointed toward the den. She got up and ran to the den with Velvet beside her. She looked down at the den as she saw two older Trainers. She sighed of relief. "Lilie? And Elio correct?" She asked as she extended her hand out to help them out. "The coast is clear. My name is Ulla Hanabi from Team Snagem. Nina from your team and I have an alliance so I came to get you. For now, lets go back to my camp. It's getting dark, and my camp is close."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:38 am
SubonicXP
Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas

The sand rocket slammed into Leslie and her Porygon, knocking them both down with an explosion impact, the pair hitting the ground with a fierce thud and kicking up a thick cloud of dirt and debris. Kalana immediately approached the impact zone, her Pokemon at her side. With a wave of her hand she dispelled the dirt cloud to see Leslie laying on the ground, physically defeated but still as mouthy as ever. "I don't need to break you." Kalana replied as she pointed to Church, the Porygon knocked out cold a few feet away from Leslie. "That was brave what you did but in the end it was a futile effort. Maybe you'll realize that when you see the reruns." Kalana said as she began to turn around, a Roto-drone appearing with a Kadabra to announce Leslie's defeat. However, Leslie's final gambit was still a success.

A swirling vortex of pink energy formed around Kalana, trapping her and her three Pokemon inside of it, Leslie having distracted the Ground Channeler just long enough for Ulla to catch her off guard and trap her in her Sparkling Swirl. Kalana however did not appear bothered by this and with a sigh gestured a single hand forward, Channeling with Sandygast, sending the pile of sentient sand into the twister of Fairy energy, the Ghost then proceeding to disrupt the flow of energy between the Sparkling Swirl and Ulla needed to sustain it, the vortex quickly dying down. "Please, just surrender. You're friends are all gone, this is pointless." Kalana pleaded with Ulla.

It was in that moment when seven Pokeballs, the ones that successfully caught some of the Wooloo herd, began to gain a pink glow and rose up off the ground, proceeding to fly over and dance around Ulla. As the devices floated around her the glowing energy took on the shape of Wooloo, now tiny little Wooloo constructs dancing around her with the Pokeballs inside them. In that moment Ulla will be filled by the positive emotions coming from the Wooloo inside the Pokeballs, their purity and innocence empowering her. Such gentle and trusting creatures, having just met her, and she could feel the trust and confidence they had in her.

With this newfound positivity Ulla's Sparkling Swirl would explode back to life, much large and more powerful than before, taking Kalana by surprise and knocking the Sandygast right out of it. Velvet saw this as its opportunity and immediately unleashed its Fire Spin upon the vortex, the two move combining together into a swirling pillar of pink, orange and red. The attacks would rapidly build up in strength until they simply collapsed on due to their own power and resulted in an explosion of flames and sparkling pink energy.

By the time the dust settled after the explosion Ulla would see the Servine hybrid, completely knocked out, and in the process of being teleported away. As for Kalana she was nowhere to be seen, just her charred jacket left behind. She probably escaped somehow but from what Ulla could tell she and her Pokemon did not make it out unscathed. The Ground Channeler wouldn't be bothering them anymore.

"Child...t-the den..." Auntie Wilokia called out to Ulla after the excitement died down, pointing to a den that was behind where Kalana once stood. Should Ulla check it out she would find two young trainers, though older than her, at the bottom of. One was a young blonde haired girl the other a boy sporting a red bucket hat. It was Elio and Lillie, the ones they came to rescue. They both seemed fine so with the coast clear they could get out of the den themselves and help Ulla get Auntie Wilokia back to camp, preferably Snagem camp for the time being. Ulla was going to need a long nap after this.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

The surprise double Blizzard swept both the Alcremie hybrid and the Sirfetch'd trainer off their feet, sending them both rolling backwards on the ground, though the strange looking 'Farfetch'd' was stalwart and held its foot with a tense look in its eyes. That wasn't super effective? Weird.

As the Blizzards blew the Alcremie hybrid let out a frightened cried before unleashing from its body a rapidly moving cloud of pink energy which flowed through the Blizzards and covered her allies, reducing the damage the special moves did as she pulled off a Aromatic Mist.

"Sirfetch'd! Make them regret this!" The trainer shouted in the middle of the Blizzard as his Challenger's Band began to glow, the trainer recalling his Sirfetch'd. Now contained the ball in the trainer's hand would suddenly grow in size until it was the size of a beach ball. As this was going on Blizzard's instincts would surely trip and he could feel the energy flowing up from under the ground before it became visible. It was clear why they made their base here; it was a Power Spot too.

Chucking the massive Pokeball into the air behind him it would release an ever growing Sirfetch'd the bird slamming onto the ground with a fierce quake before letting out a 'quake' that sounded more like a roar, a swirling storm of red energy now surrounding Blizzard and Krysta and their Pokemon.

While the Sirfetch'd had been already wounded it looked like it still had plenty of strength in it, in fact... "Feeetch'd!" It roared as an bubble of energy appeared around it. A shield of some sort? Things just got worse. "Sirfetch'd, use Max Steelspike!" The trainer ordered.

Withdrawing its massive leek spear which had now taken on a bright silvery glow the duck would draw it back before thrusting it down at the Snagems and their Pokemon before it. Upon impact with living thing or ground an explosion of steel spikes would shoot up out of the ground as the energy inside the lance was released.

While as troublesome this was it did prove on thing; they did leave a Wishing Star behind, at least one, and not just a piece.

-----

As for Aiden, the Mr. Ryme hybrid grunted as the kid delivered the surprisingly strong Psychic empowered kick, the man turning to take the hit on his side to try and protect the vulnerable areas. "Too bad you can't help your friends." He said, stumbling just a tad he immediately went back on the offense, the man not bothering to close the gap again and instead inhaled deep and exhaled a fridge gust of Icy Wind upon the boy while he rapidly spun his club, a large amount of ice energy building up in it, clearly preparing for a powerful follow up move while Aden was distracted with the former.

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

Requiem of Whyspers

Nothing would stop the trio from arriving back at camp with their new gains. However they might find a few people missing from the camp and an air of trouble. What did they miss?

Krysta Noticing the star piece laying unguarded decides to make a move. "cover me muse." she crouched down and started heading to the piece. as she was going for the piece she noticed blizzard was battling someone with his... oh no it was his articuno again >.< Krysta was still a bit sniffly after being caught partially int hat blizzard it had generated before. she muttered under her breath that she would get the piece before that crazy bird decided to try and turn this into the artic landscape that creature probably prefered. As Krysta moved towards the piece,. she made note to ask blizzard if he and the bird were related, or how in fact he had ended up as a hybrid. was it an accident? birth? Intentional? her mind reeled from all the scientific possibilities she might discover talking to him.  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:10 pm
I stared in confusion for a moment, seeing the Pokemon get recalled back into a Pokeball, that suddenly became supersized in the trainer's hands. "The hell?" I spoke up. Upon the Pokeball opening back up, however, I couldn't help but leave my beak agape over how huge this thing is and the power that was exuding off of it. So that was how it was done, I could only think. Worse, I wasn't capable of doing that. I didn't have the means. I wasn't sure even if I did know if I would bother using it; this seemed...unnatural in a good number of respects, its jarring, just on looks alone.

I took a quick look over towards Articuno, noting the bird's eyes going wide, and once again, its breathing going erratic, starting to get on the verge of a panic attack once again. From a wild Bronzong to a Pokemon the size of Wailords or higher tier legendary Pokemon such as Palkia or Arceus, the bird started to quickly feel way out of his league, fearing for its own safety, the potential pain it was going to take from a behemoth such as this thing. "Oh no..." I said to myself. What's worse, I couldn't blame Articuno for this at all. Even I wasn't sure if Articuno and I, barring my legendary's oncoming panic attack, taking on this apparently steadfast bird which before now took Blizzard attacks somewhat handedly.

In that brief couple of seconds, trying to think of some sort of plan to keep Krista covered and to keep Articuno under control, things got exorbitantly worse, the trainer called for an attack, one that I was no means familiar with for that matter. What I could figure, something that size, coming down on us... "MOVE!" I could only shout, rushing to my Articuno. As I reached around to cover the bird, the Max Steelspike as it was caused blasted the both of us off away a good distance. Articuno managed to take a few scrapes, but that was more from landing on the ground with me on top of the bird.

Me on the other hand "Ugh..." I gave a cough, rolling off Articuno.

"ARRRIIII!" Articuno screeched out.

"You...you okay?"

"Ar...arrrii..."

"That's...that's good? How are we not dead yet?" I said, rolling on by back for a second. I then started to remember yesterday, just before the first day of action transpired, at our starting location, Tristen who was trying to hastily trying to research what that whatever-max thing was.

Quote:
"That Dynamax thing! That's why that Shadow Metapod was so big! Is that Dynamax thing! The wishing pieces are kinda like a catalyss...?" Tristen said, full of surprise of what he found out.

"Catalyst." I corrected.

"Yea, that. And because of it, they only look supersized."

"...what do you mean 'look'. They clearly are." I said.

"It goes to a long story that I don't think we have time to read over, but I think the gist of it is that it gives them more power, though not directly equal to their apparent size. Though, their attacks will do a whole bunch of stuff when in that state."

"...more power, not directly equal to their apparent size..." I mused as I pushed myself up off the ground. Well, that'd explain why I'm not dead yet at least. And...Steelspike, steel type attack, obviously...one of my major banes in this world. Articuno wouldn't like that attack any more than I would, I needed to keep the bird clear of it. Regardless, while this dynamax thing was a power boost, it was more show than substance. Far from the worst hit I've ever taken, astoundingly enough. Knowing that, I had a bit of hope.

Articuno started to panic, freezing in place in fear. "ARTICUNO!" I shouted to the bird. The Articuno turned its head towards me. "We...we can actually win this..." I said, pushing myself up off the ground.

"ARRRI!?"

"No, we can...one step at a time, Articuno. Remember?" I said.

The bird looked back at the ginormous Pokemon before it. One step at a time? Against this? Even Articuno had doubts on it. I still had an issue...this Pokemon took the Blizzard attack, it didn't show signs of catastrophic damage just like most other flying types would. Could it have been a combination? Ice and Flying like Articuno? No, that didn't seem to fit the type, especially with its choice in weaponry. Water and Flying? No...didn't come off anything like a Swanna or Pelliper, it felt like. What if it wasn't Flying type at all? What the hell is it then? Throw science to the wall, see what sticks. Worse still, I had to figure out what if this dynamax thing itself had any weaknesses. There had to be. Such power had to come at a price, right? Was there a time limit? Was there blind spots to exploit? Too little time to figure that out...

I managed to get back upright. "Articuno, one step at a time. Get ready." Articuno managed to kick off the ground, hovering, looking extremely dubious as to what I had in mind. "Alright, if Blizzard attacks weren't going to work...lets try something else. Hurricane!" I shouted.

The Articuno took up off to the skies and whipped up a furious windstorm upon the now ginormous bird.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:13 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

"Yeah, sure, it is too bad, but just-" Before Aden could finish a retort, the Icy Wind would have him brace himself, letting out a bit more fire energy than usual to take some of the chill out. He might've had a chance of dealing with what came next, but the tremor, thud and near-demonic roar to give an idea of what the other two were dealing with made for enough pause to take the next hit and take an icy club to the head.

Stumbling backwards and falling over, he'd struggle to get up enough to see the Mr. Rime hybrid and let out a bit of a groan, moving a ball out of his vest pocket. "...give me a second. Hey, Bronzong!" Pressing the button on it, he'd let out the Bronzong that had tried to explode and nearly was put on ice for the efforts.

Turns out, it was still glowing because stopping a move like Explosion wasn't something all that simple once it started and it very much wasn't on ice thanks to the capture...  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:22 pm
KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Darksol88

"Hey! What are you doing!?" The trainer asked Krysta as she sneaked up on him and proceeded to try and pry the Wishing Piece right off his Challenger's Band in the midst of the chaos. Was it against the rules to steal a star from someone like this? They didn't specify that exactly. The man would struggle with Krysta a bit to try and stop her from pulling the stone off his wrist, not paying attention to the legend assaulting his Dynamaxed Pokemon.

That was when the Hurricane went off and swept across them both, the giant Sirfetch'd letting out a pained moan, struggling terribly against the gale. Now that really did some damage. It also would knock the trainer and Krysta both off their feet and send them tumbling along the ground, the Wishing Star becoming dislodged from the band in the process. Once it was all over Krysta and the Galarian trainer would both find themselves laying on their stomachs, facing each other, the star on the ground between them both.

"Use Max Strike! Hit them both!" The trainer cried out as he would scurry back onto his feet and throw himself at the Wishing Star, aiming to snatch it up before Krysta had a chance. Better think fast, Krysta.

The giant Sirfetch'd would respond to the command, looking haggard as ever, by gathering energy in its lance and proceeding to stab at the ground right in front of it. Shortly after the ground beneath Articuno, and by proximity Blizzard as well, would rapidly crack open before unleashing an explosive pillar of Normal energy. So he was playing dirty by targeting Blizzard as well.

Meanwhile Aden was still going at it with the Mr. Rime hybrid. The cop scoffed as Aden let his guard down for a moment and took his Icy Wind head on, a rather weak move but for such amateurs it was easy to trip them up with. For a moment he figured it would be easy to make short work of this kid and go onto the bigger prey that is Blizzard, that was until the Bronzong came out, already in mid Explosion.

"Oh no." Was all he could utter as he attempted to throw up a Barrier but it was too late, the Bronzong was too close to exploding. By the time the act of violence was over and the dust settled the Mr. Rime hybrid was knocked out cold on the ground, a crater between him and Aiden with Bronzong at the bottom of it. It wasn't long before a Roto-drone swooped in to teleport the hybrid away. It looks like just the trainers fainting themselves was enough to get booted. Good to know.

With that taken care of Aiden could sense one more presence, that weird pink hybrid. She was hiding behind a boulder, crying. Alcremie hybrid mumbling to herself about how she failed to help out her teammate and how worthless she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Krysta would smile awkardly as the trainer would come to notice what she was doing. "Hi Uhm yeah, I need to borrow this. see I am trying to help a pokemon get home and help its people and I kinda let someone else borrow the star piece it had so I just thought you know, that you might not be in need of this one." Krysta tried to awkwardly explain as They were both blown away by the on going battle. "ahhh" krysta would cry as she was knocked several feet back landing on her butt. she was a tiny bit dazed, but as she looked around she noticed the trainer had actually dropped the wishing piece in between them. Krysta would limp on her hands and knees towards the gem trying to reach it before the other trainer. As she put her hands on it the other trainer put his hands over hers. He was clearly physically stronger than she was, and his hand dwarfed hers. As her hand laid on top of the gem she felt the pressure of his hand slowly pushing down on hers and causing it to start to hurt. Krysta would wince in pain but wouldn't give up. This was for her friend Elgyem. She absolutely had to live up to her word and get it back home safely. Krysta would grimace as her ears where bombarded with the noise of the bronzong exploding, That crazy legendary legendary going off, and feeling sick from being knocked back. She hurt everywhere and was beginning to think maybe joining snagem wasn't such a good idea, maybe the professor was right after all. This was far more than she had expected to ever be involved in.

As She considered this the other teams member continued to crush her hand in an attempt to get her to let go. Krysta would wince and refuse to let go. She looked around but it appeared that Elgeym had been hiding behind a nearby rock trying to recover after the rockslide ambush. Krysta would notice something, and stare the young trainer in the face. Through gritted teeth and clearly in pain she said "You're going to want to let go of me and the wishing piece.. like now." The trainer would in his machismo laugh at her, this puny little girl telling him what to do? When he clearly had the upper hand? "I think not you little thief, what on earth makes you think your going to get away with stealing this?"

Krysta would grimace and nod next to him. About 6 inches away from his face was Muse. Growling, hackles completely up, prepared to bite this trainer in the face if he didn't immediately back off. "I mean you know you can continue down your current path and my friend there can make sure your not recognizable to your family, OR you can let go and go on your way with no further harm. your team is clearly beat and its better to live to fight another day no? " Krysta didn't know if she believed what she was saying but she had to try. Muse was fairly pacifist after all but you know this guy didn't know that.

The Trainer would look at the stunky and back at krysta and back at the stunky "I'm calling your bluff that thing aint gonna bite nobody!" Krysta let out a sharp scream as she heard the bones in her hand starting to crack. Muse hearing her best friends cries went into immediate action, not to bite the trainer, but to turn around and use a point blank visicious posion gas attack. Krysta knew what was coming and she inhaled her breathe. while she was largely immune to her stunkies poison after years of cleaning its litter box it still wasn't pleasant. As muse unleashed the most vile toxic smelling gas, the Trainer let go of Krysta's hand and immediately went to its mouth and throat. he had clearly been caught off guard by the sheer stench of Muse's gas. Krysta cradling her arm with the gem in hand got up and quickly ran over to Blizz, "Hey you mnight want to use this. Its a full wishing piece. hold it and your pokeball, will explode in size, and when you throw it your pokemon will be a dynamx pokemon and its stats will go way up! *krysta would cough as she was covered in Muse stank. her arm was throbbing and she was in no condition to do much more than stand aside as Blizz took the lead once more..  

KrystatheMewes

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:18 pm
"Max wha...?" I then looked down towards the ground, my instincts tripping hard suddenly. The ground started to crack as energy started getting ready to erupt like a volcano. "ARTICUNO! MOVE!" I darted off with Agility, trying to get as far as I could but ended up head over heels as the blast shot up towards the sky. I was fortunate, it was not a direct hit on me, but I felt something about it as the wave of power rushed over me. I felt sluggish...as if the attack was trying to weigh me down somehow. I pushed myself back up off the ground, looking around, seeing Articuno...wasn't as lucky. The bird got whipped up in the attack and now it was on the ground as well. Articuno wasn't out of the fight quite yet, though, as it started to get back on its feet, but like me, it felt as if it too was on its last legs.

I perked up, looking over towards Krista as she ran over to me. I stared at the rock; the same thing what made this white Farfetch'd thing into a towering behemoth. I nearly wanted to just hand it back to Krysta and tell it to use it herself. I abhorred the whole notion of this, regardless of whatever 'benefit' that the Pokemon got out of it, just as I did with Mega Evolution and Z-Moves. Call it pride or yearning for simpler times. However, even if I had, how was I to take this thing down then? Articuno could be taken out at any second, let alone me, costing us strong players in this tournament that Sub probably could not afford to lose. Reluctantly, I took the piece, setting it in the challenge band. The dynamax energy converged upon the band, ready to be used. I quickly snatched Articuno's Pokeball on me. "Articuno, desperation time. Come here!" I said, bringing Articuno back into its ball.

I held the ball out for a second and the power started to converge about the ball. Just as with the opposing trainer, the Pokeball grew gigantic, with power seeping out of the band in the middle. "AC/DC be darned..." I said, turning back around me and throwing the ball one-handed as hard as I can into the distance behind me. The ball erupts only a mere couple of seconds and from it the skies darkened with a deep crimson red, and from it grew the Legendary Bird, practically ten, perhaps twenty times its original size. The bird screeched once it emerged once more, a cry that was heard perhaps across Galar far as I was concerned. Chilling winds and a wave of power blew across the field, heralding that for this Pokemon Trainer that opposed Articuno and I, this was extreme trouble.

"Articuno! Can you hear me!?" I shouted to the bird. The bird looked down as it hovered in the air, giving a nod. It was still sane, at least, and still somehow not back on the cusp of panic despite what the two of us has gone through this battle. "Hopefully it can stay that way for just a moment more." I found myself with a new problem though...this trainer was calling attacks that I was generally unfamiliar with. Attacks that I can only assume only works when a Pokemon is in this gigantic condition. Unfortunately I didn't know the first one other than what had transpired. Screw it, go with what I know. "Articuno! Can you still use Hurricane!?" I asked.

The birds eyes trained down on the opposing gigantic Pokemon and with a mighty screech, unleashed a massive stream of wind which rushed towards its foe, the blast washed off the sluggishness from me at least as it rushed to drill into the opposing bird. "An Aeroblast attack!?" Forgive me, I was still new to Galar.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm
SubonicXP

Being on the ground like he was, Aden had a prime position from which to brace himself from the Explosion. Not that it made things any more pleasant; with all the dust kicked up, keeping his head down was perhaps the only thing keeping him from rinsing his eyes out for weeks or choking on the dust. He waited for a good while, wanting the dust to settle down as much as it was wont to do around the area before looking up at the aftermath. The first thing he'd notice was the Roto-drone teleporting the hybrid away, showing that simply knocking the trainer out might be a viable tactic... and one to watch out for. The next was Bronzong in the middle of the crater it formed, with the Pokemon in a weird pose by Bronzong standards.

"Don't worry, uh, whatever your name was. I hear time heals all wounds," he remarked, recalling Bronzong...

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

...just in time to see Blizz do something so unexpected, he contemplated checking to see if hell had frozen over. The answer was probably yes anyway, accounting for Articuno now looking like it too came out of a kaiju flick. Finally, hearing the crying Alcremie hybrid and keeping his distance in case her crying was a setup, he called out to her with the question that was burning in his mind. He figured being a bit more amicable might mean a continued fight wasn't needed.

"Do... do you all just really like giant monster fights? I mean, those movies with the giant Tyranitar are okay and all, but most don't actually live those out..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:50 am
Darksol88

The Alcremie hybrid poked her head out from behind her cover and huffed at Aden, wiping away tears with one hand. By the sudden shift in attitude it was clearly a Fake Tears move, and it didn't work, much to her chagrin. "It's called Dynamaxing! And yes, they are really popular in Galar, actually are only in Galar. Is that a problem!?" She shouted back at Aden, annoyed at the question and borderline insulted that her cries didn't bother him. "Anymore questions? I'm happy to keep you long enough until the others get back from piece hunting! Then you'll see lots of giant monsters!" The once meek appearing girl giggled with fiendish glee.

That was when Aden would notice the other reason why the Alcremie hybrid wanted to keep Aden talking. Just a few feet to his right a strange rock was rolling slowly and gently across the ground, heading in the direction of the Alcremie hybrid, a faint glow surrounding the stone. That was no regular stone but a whole Wishing Star, and Aden knew exactly what was making it move, the hybrid was using Psychic.

Whether Aden realized it or not that Wishing Star had belonged to the Mr. Rime hybrid he defeated, apparently dislodged and sent flying from Bronzong's Explosion. The Alcremie hybrid must have spotted it immediately when she looked in Aden's direction, attempting to recover it before he noticed. Why the Mr. Rime hybrid didn't use it before is anyone's guess. Don't look a gift Rapidash in the mouth though.

Either way, Aden should probably inform Blizzard and Krysta that if this Alcremie hybrid was telling the truth the rest of Team Galar would return soon, and they certainly weren't in shape to face all of them.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

"Ack! Hey! G-give that back!" The Sirfetfch'd's trainer cried out feebly to Krysta as he coughed and chocked on the Poison Gas. All he could do though was watch as Krysta ran off with his precious rock.

His Pokemon was much worse off and would probably prefer a little noxious gas instead of what it was about to receive. The Sirfetch'd's eyes widened as Articuno Dynamaxed its self, the trainer taking note shortly after and mumbling something along the lines of 'by the heroes' as he just looked up at the giant legend before them. Neither of them had time to do anything to prefer them for what happened next.

The massive gale would consume Sirfetch'd with deadly speed and strength, what Blizzard thought was an Aeroblast was the Dynamax move 'Max Airstream'. The opposing bird would try to resist the attack but it was now use, first its spear went flying, then its shield, and finally the bird its self. The trainer began to run to avoid the resulting impact from his Pokemon's fall however as the giant duck flew backwards through the air it began to get smaller and smaller until it returned to normal size, just in time for its trainer to catch it without issue.

As the Dynamax storm above them began to dissipate the whirring sounds of a Roto-drone could be heard, the sound getting closer.

"Bzzt! Sir Galahad has no available Pokemon! Prepare for evacuation!" The drone declared as a Claydol appeared and then promptly disappeared along with a still-in-shock Sir Galahad and his fainted duck. With them gone the Roto-drone would then fly away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:18 pm
SubonicXP

Hardly surprised at the sudden shift in attitude, Aden felt his caution was justified. "I didn't say it was a problem, just an observation after seeing it a few times." He did have some potential questions, but when the Alcremie hybrid continued talking and noticing a rock roll by him- wait.

That wasn't a rock.

At once, he knew he had a few things to contemplate all at once. Obviously, he needed to warn Blizz and Krysta, now. Dawdling on that couldn't be afforded, they'd all be shut out if the rest returned while they were around. But he also doubted he could afford that hybrid taking the Wishing Star, and it was close enough for him to grab... even if it meant a bit of a psychic tug-o-war. Worst case, well, he was pretty sure Wooloo would enjoy a walking whipped cream sundae and the ensuing hybird screaming she wasn't food.

But first, rock. "Nah, don't have any questions, you explained all I need to know," he spoke up before rushing the few feet to grab at the Wishing Star and booking it, psychic energy gathering around his hand just in case and ready to tug back. "And thanks for the rock!"

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Regardless of success or failure, he'd have to keep running and potentially tugging back at the Wishing Star if it was in hand. He'd hurry towards Blizz and Krysta in his flight, catching up to them just in time for the Roto-drone to claim another fallen participant. "They're dealt with too? Great, we need to run. Now. If that other hybrid's anything to go by, the rest of their team's on the way back and we're gonna have a lot worse than the giant thanksgiving dinner on our hands if we stick around!"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm
I watched the attack just have its way with the opposing Pokemon. Regardless of what that attack really was, that was just insane as to what that did. "You know?" I spoke up to no one in particular. "I don't care how much our back was against the wall on that one, that did not feel good at all. That seems about as bad as working with Mega Evolutions...just...why?" I sighed, then perked up, seeing Aden running by. Apparently mission accomplished with him, and with what he said. "Yeeaah, by now we probably garnered a hell of a lot of attention. We need to bail- uh..." I then looked back at the gargantuan Articuno before me, head tilting. "So...how...do I make Articuno normal again?" It was a couple of seconds after me mentioning that where the clouds dissipated and Articuno rapidly shrunk down. "Oh, good. Problem worked itself out. Can't ask for anything better. Articuno, we need to move! Krysta, let's go!" I said, not wanting to stay any longer. I recalled Articuno back to its Pokeball and started to rush off.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff