Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 pm
Blizzard120
Articuno listened to Aden for a second then pulled its head back, looking at me. "...it will be okay. Okay?" I said. The Articuno nodded, if albeit hesitantly. "Come back for now. Take a break, okay? Maybe think about it while you are at it. Might need you here in the near future. Competition and all, you know." I said, taking out Articuno's Pokeball and recalling the icy bird. "It's going to be a loooong tournament." I took a deep breath, waiting for Aden and Krista to recollect themselves and perhaps get the Great Ball out of the ice, then finally made our way off, continuing on at the Dusty Bowl.

There was a problem, unfortunately. One thing that I started to take note is that while you could only use one of your own Pokemon, the Pokemon out in this wild area was free game. Aden, who started out with his Wooloo, now had a Bronzong to call upon, likewise Krista got the Stunky, Elgyem, and I noticed her during our brawl with the Bronzong a new Pokemon I am fairly unfamiliar with. I hadn't really the opportunity to capture anything else, focusing on my own crew for the most part. And worse still, perhaps thanks to the battle against the Bronzong, I perhaps had Articuno inadvertently run off any potential captures. Well, not many would want to screw with the might of a legendary Pokemon. Let alone one ready to snap. I may have unintentionally screwed myself for the long term in this tournament.

As we continued on, something did get on the proverbial radar. Just as Aden did. I signaled both to stay silent, low. Made the steps as silent as we possibly could as we braved the seemingly constant sandstorm blowing through the bowl. We were the scouting party after all. Though...scouts don't really discharge icy nukes like an Articuno upon wild Pokemon. They probably are aware they were about to about to get company if they didn't get a cold chill. I rushed behind a rock, pressing hard against it. I needed to know what we were up against. I took a look about, getting a read again as to what was out there. Peering around the corner, I took notice through the storm: two hybrids...one hybrid...I didn't know what the heck he was. The other one...a...Slurpuff hybrid? No...can't be. Don't even look even remotely the same. No idea either. Then one human...with...what looks like a Farfetch'd with a shield? Too many unknowns and we're not out here to do a hard skirmish. Aden and I could probably take the hybrids...their presence isn't exactly the strongest I ever felt out of any hybrid or channeler, but that'd just leave Krista to fight the Pokemon trainer, and if I had to take a shot in the dark, the trainer has quite a bit of experience under her. That being said, those three from Galar seemed to be on their own, probably to watch the camp. Furthermore, part of me has my doubts they'd leave their entire stash of wishing pieces to be guarded by just two or three members. Perhaps at least enough to form enough to do that whatever-max stuff to defend their base; perhaps by the human. Last I checked, the three of us did not bring any...and worse, as powerful as Articuno is, I had my doubts that even Articuno could stand up to that. And if a Bronzong nearly made the bird go into a panic, a gigantic whatever certainly would...

"...suggestions." I said silently to the two of them. "I'm game for almost anything. Whatever it is, I can almost assure it probably won't go pretty."

As krysta listened to blizz and contemplated their next move a voice popped into her head "I got this. let me show you what I can really do." Krysta was more annoyed than anything. this pokemon kept intruding into her thoughts and being snarky. She looked down at the lil elgyem and said "hey I know what you want to help, but like nows not the best time for jokes." The elgeym almost looked annoyed, you know considering its alien face that had no eyebrows. the little pokemon walked... err floated out in front of the team of trainers. it stuck both its hands out. but nothing happened. "come on little guy you are gonna get us seen" Krysta would whisper/shout out to the pokemon. It ignored her. Strain crossing its forehaed. For a moment nothing happened. just the silence between the trainers and the strange little pokemon staring intently at the camp. And then... it happened.

The trainers had made their camp at the of a small ledge in the terrain. little tiny pebbles began to rain down on them, nobody really bothered considering the blinding sandstorm that was blowing aroound. But as they carried on making camp and talking amongst themselves a massive personalized bolder came crashing down into their camp, right on to one of the tents absolutely demolishing it.this rock was followed by another, then another, and another, and still another. some of them bigger, many of them smaller but all of them reigning down into their camp.

The elgeym put its arms down clearly exhausted. "and that my friend is what is called a rock slide." Krysta stood mouth agap as she watched the chaos the tiny little pokemon had wrought on the other trainers. She had never thought that it would be able to do.... this. "Ugh Blizzard, now might be a good time to move in while their distracted maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 am
Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas

”TerashiLeonGoken”

The Golurk’s Focus Punch would connect but not with its intended target, instead Palladia would take the full force of the hit and attempt an Endure but it was too late, the attack came too quick and it was too powerful. However it was able to save Velvet in time and prevent Ulla from being removed from the tournament. Unfortunately the same couldn’t be said of Absinithe.

“Ack! Get off me!” The Servine hybrid cried out as he struggled against Absinithe. Their fight wouldn’t last too much longer as a Kadabra appeared and telepathically pulled her off him as a Roto-drone declared her defeat. Both the knocked out Palladia and Absinithe would be teleported away right after, much to the relief of the Grass type hybrid who was now dusting himself off and rubbing his jaw. She packed a mean punch for such a young girl. Wait a minute, wasn’t there another young girl he should be worried about?

Having forgotten all about Leslie in that moment the Tri Attack blasted the hybrid. One hit. Two hits. And finally three, the third causing him to spin around as it caught him on the shoulder. Hot, cold, and then staticy, what a weird sensation. The attack kept him off guard long enough for a certain flailing half blind girl to come crashing into him, the pair falling to the ground, the hybrid getting sick of the taste of dirt. This time however the girl on top of him was much heavier and no one was coming to teleport her away.

“I’m...I’m…” He gasped and struggled to say, a green cloak of energy forming around him as his Overgrow ability activated. “I’m getting sick of this!” He shouted as he gradually began to pick Leslie off of him, vines sprouting and pushing him off the ground and others picking her up while he grabbed her by the throat with his own hand, a Giga Drain sapping her of her strength and bestowing it upon himself. “Foreit.” He ordered the girl, meeting her gaze with a Glare.

The Golurk landed with a fierce thud, sand harmlessly scattered throughout the air around it, the ghost giving off a pained groan as the ghostly flames wafted over its body and burned it. The Sandygast itself appeared to be ‘destroyed’ by the punch. Kalana herself was surprised by the sudden heroic sacrifice of Absinithe.

“You there, Ulla isn’t it? I heard about you. You’re lucky, having such good friends looking out for you. I used to have a friend like that, he would do anything for me. But that’s in the past. I learned that you can’t always rely on your friends, like sand they seem like solid footing at first, that is until something shifts and they send you falling. Now it’s your turn to fall.” With a lift of her hand the ground beneath would shift and suddenly turn into sand as it began to fall away into an inverted cone shape with Ulla rapidly sliding down the sides of it. A little shovel could be seen swimming inside of the cone to indicate that Ulla now found herself in the ‘body’ of Kalana’s Sandygast, that is this sand trap was now the Sandygast itself. Ignoring Velvet who was had been freed from the grip of the former sand construct Golurk would turn its attention on the trapped Ulla.

“Maybe one of them will save you again this time. Golurk, Shadow Ball.” Kalana ordered. The Golurk would fly up into the air and position itself right above the sand trap. It is there where it would begin to form a large Shadow Ball between its hands and waited for Ulla to slip and slide into the middle where she would be a sitting duck and easy target before violently hurling the Shadow Ball down directly towards the trapped Fairy Channeler. Last time they targetted her Pokemon and failed, this time they would target the girl herself and hope for better luck

“Young lady!” Auntie Wilokia cried out to Leslie, unable to move and help Ulla, her frail body failing her. “Take this!” She said as she mustered what strength she had left, which wasn’t much, to feebly throw her artifact, her bug net, towards Leslie. She only managed to toss it within several feet of Leslie, just out of her reach. If she could get a hold of it she might be able to use its ability to expand its length or the size of its net to her advantage, even without channeling thanks to the residual energy Wilokia left behind in it.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

While Blizzard and Aiden stood by and debated their next course of action the newbie, Krysta, decided to take matters into her own hands and prove that she can keep up with the Snagems just as well as anyone else. Upon command Elgyem would utilize its telekinetic powers and executed a Rock Slide by manipulating the cliff wall just behind their camp. The falling rocks would send the Alcremie hybrid running in a panic as soon the first pebble hit the ground, apparently the most skittish one. She would trip over her own two feet seconds into her flight. The human trainer would quickly scurry over to her side to help her up and get away while his Sirfetch’d destroyed any large rocks falling down towards them with its ‘lance’.

The Mr. Rime hybrid however did not panic, instead he slowly walked forward, a Reflect hanging over his head as rocks bounced off of it. Pointing its ice baton in the direction of the Snagems, beyond the sandstorm. A faint glow would come from the baton before the boulders near the Snagems exploded and sent chunks of rock flying in all directions around them as the former police officer Copycat’d Elgyem’s Rock Slide. The fight had begun.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

The Earthquake rattled the den fiercely and by proxy everyone inside the den, including the giant towering Arcanine. The super effective earthly shake would find its damage increasing as the newly evolved Lucario stepped up and Howl’d more life into Simon. The giant canine would let out a whimper which sounded more like a roar at its size. Before the Sing went off it was able to attack first, the Arcanine drawing in a deep breath before unleashing an ever expanding ball of fire upon the Snagems as it executed a Max Flare. Right after launching the fireball it would hear the sweet siren embrace of the Sing, the song quickly lulling it to sleep. However the Snagems survived the fireball and resulting explosive impact they would soon have a giant of a dog falling down towards them as it prepares to nap. They’ll still need to knock it out before the storm in this den will allow them escape.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:59 pm
"Yeah, this figures," Absinthe huffed. Looks like it's back to HQ for her.

~*~

I half-groaned, half-growled as I got back up to my feet. Indeedee and Hatenna's Protects together weren't even enough to block the Max Fireball, but their efforts did weaken it significantly. I'd probably be dead otherwise. I took a second to study the weakened, sleeping, but massive Arcanine. I couldn't be sure as I had no clue what made it so big, but from experience and my time at the Academy, I suspected that the Fire-type was on its last legs. It didn't seem like it could take too much more punishment.

"Alright, good job, Drillbur. It just needs a little more juice. Try using Drill Run to make it faint," I ordered. I looked to Indeedee and Hatenna, but both were worn out from trying to protect me from the Arcanine's attack, which had way more energy behind it than what normal Pokemon, barring perhaps Legendaries, could produce. Simon was alo- ...no, Arkelos and his Lucario were here. Good. I believed in Simon but I wasn't completely confident that he could take out the massive Arcanine. There was still the unknown variable of how it got so damn big in the first place. Having a Lucario alongside Simon was a great relief. That said, I was still worried that the Arcanine would be able to survive somehow. Seriously, how did it get so damn big!?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:38 pm
I quickly snapped my head back to Aden for a second once Krista made her way out with the Elgeym, then back towards Krista, confused as much as I was concerned as to what she had in mind. "What are you doing?" I said, keeping my voice low still. However, I'd get my answer rather quickly as the Elgeym did its work, shifting the elements to its whim, although, wore it self out doing so in the end. "Huh...works for me I guess..." I said. It was time to move now. Before Aden and I could get moving though, much to my dismay, retaliation was already upon us. My instincts tripped and once I realized what was going on, my eyes went wide, bolting out of the way of the mimicked Rock Slide attack. "...a psychic...a blasted psychic hybrid. This...just gotten a bit more difficult." I said.

To say the least, I had stories fighting psychics, hybrids or otherwise, and they all had one thing in common, they were a pain in the hide fighting against, rather it be by fisticuffs or by Pokemon battle. Between various degrees of kinesis and clairvoyances depending on the type of psychic makes for a slog of an opponent, regardless of their skill. Even the most amateur is enough to give most others that doesn't practice the art severe irritation at best and outright cripple at worst. Suddenly wished I brought Weavile along now...

I needed strategy regardless of my circumstances however. Krista still had her Stunky that could wreck havoc in its own right, and Aden might be able to resist anything that hybrid could throw at us. We still needed to raid their site for any wishing pieces they may have though. "Aden, get in on that guy there. I'll cover you." I said. "Krista, if Elgeym isn't good to go anymore, then get your Skunky at the ready. We can't stay here long so we need to get what we can here."

I rushed ahead some as fast as we could, leaping up. Within the whipped up sandstorm, the Galar crew could see a piercing blue light. An Ice Beam from yours truly. I fired the blast down, retaliating against the psychic hybrid.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:39 pm
Blizzard120
I quickly snapped my head back to Aden for a second once Krista made her way out with the Elgeym, then back towards Krista, confused as much as I was concerned as to what she had in mind. "What are you doing?" I said, keeping my voice low still. However, I'd get my answer rather quickly as the Elgeym did its work, shifting the elements to its whim, although, wore it self out doing so in the end. "Huh...works for me I guess..." I said. It was time to move now. Before Aden and I could get moving though, much to my dismay, retaliation was already upon us. My instincts tripped and once I realized what was going on, my eyes went wide, bolting out of the way of the mimicked Rock Slide attack. "...a psychic...a blasted psychic hybrid. This...just gotten a bit more difficult." I said.

To say the least, I had stories fighting psychics, hybrids or otherwise, and they all had one thing in common, they were a pain in the hide fighting against, rather it be by fisticuffs or by Pokemon battle. Between various degrees of kinesis and clairvoyances depending on the type of psychic makes for a slog of an opponent, regardless of their skill. Even the most amateur is enough to give most others that doesn't practice the art severe irritation at best and outright cripple at worst. Suddenly wished I brought Weavile along now...

I needed strategy regardless of my circumstances however. Krista still had her Stunky that could wreck havoc in its own right, and Aden might be able to resist anything that hybrid could throw at us. We still needed to raid their site for any wishing pieces they may have though. "Aden, get in on that guy there. I'll cover you." I said. "Krista, if Elgeym isn't good to go anymore, then get your Skunky at the ready. We can't stay here long so we need to get what we can here."

I rushed ahead some as fast as we could, leaping up. Within the whipped up sandstorm, the Galar crew could see a piercing blue light. An Ice Beam from yours truly. I fired the blast down, retaliating against the psychic hybrid.

Krysta blinked several times confused at what just happened. She hadn't told the elgeym to do that it just sort of did it on its own. That might be a problem down the road if it just does what it wants. She would near blizzard calling her name and nod. "Muse is good to go. we can maybe come up with something to distract some of these people. I also have this... impdimp that was following me, but I have no idea how reliable it is."

Krysta would look down at Elgeym who was paning heavily. "you did good! are you able to continue or do you need to rest?" The pokemon Between pants would send a message. "give... Me.. a few..... that... was... alot...."
Krtysta Nodded as she heard the message and started to circle around to the right side of the camp with muse to try and get into a better position while they were still distracted.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:19 pm
Odd was incredibly surprised that the massive fireball racing toward them caused so little damage until he recalled something Lykas had explained about this "Dynamax" phenomenon in Galar the previous night. "It's just a illusion, I think. Something about 'Galar particles' or something lets Pokemon project an image of themselves that's bigger than they really are and has some small degree of mass but it's unstable and won't last forever unless the Pokemon spends an extended time inside a place like this. They get stuck that way when they stay in here too long, I guess, and they start to go berserk until they're captured or otherwise removed." He pointed out. "At least, that's what Lykas explained about all this last night. He read up on it while we were trying to rest."

Replay fluttered down from the top of the cave, his feathered a bit blackened by the flames and coughing out a bit of smoke but harmed far less than Odd would have expected. "I don't like wailing on a sleeping Pokemon but I think we might have to exhaust it's energy before it goes back to normal?" He questioned.

"You lot might want to cover your ears, just in case." He warned his allies as Replay came to land on him. "Get up in the air... and use Boomburst." He directed the parrot. The Flying type nodded and began to flap his wings again after a moment, rising up into the air until he felt he was a safe enough distance from the others to unleash his attack. Almost vibrating as he built up the energy for the move, the avian Pokemon let out an ear-splitting squawk, amplified by the Normal-type energy he'd built up, resulting in an explosion of sound lead by a wall of concussive force.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:51 pm
Before the young girls eyes, Ulla watched as Palladia was taken down. The child quickly dug through her bag to look for a Revive. "D-Don't worry Palladia, I got you. I have-" Before she could finish her sentence, she heard something teleport away as she looked around. No Palladia. No Abby. "...Abby?" She said as she was in disbelief. This was, a real competition. She then heard her name being called, she looked to see who it was. It was the Sandyglast Hybrid. She listened to him go on, about how she shouldn't always believe in them.

Ulla was in disbelief as she was getting stuck in the body of the Sandyglast. "You're wrong." Ulla said as she looked at her panicked partner. "Velvet burn the Servine with Flamethrower. I can take care of this." Velvet thought she was being insane but she had to trust her trainer. The red fox took in a big breath and let out a large Flamethrower at Servine. "You're wrong." Ulla said towards the Sandyglast. A wind started picking up slightly, Ulla was very upset about Abby being gone. "You are right. I am, very lucky. But Abby isn't my friend. She's my family." The wind started picking up even more with every word she said. Even though she used most of her channeling earlier, her fairy powers were reacting now to her emotions. "All of Snagem is my family. They all adopted me as their own. And they would never let me fall." She said as her biggest Sparkling Tornado was made.

The Sparkling Tornado then collided with the Shadow Ball. Even though she was stuck in the sand, she didn't care. All she cared about first was getting the attention of everyone. Also hoping with this tornado, it would attract the heards of Wooloo to help them because of the sweet aroma. While also, loosening the grip of the sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:40 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Aden opened his mouth as if he had something to say, but the sudden display from Krysta and Elgyem assured that suggestions were off the table and the only one left could be summed up as "Ready? Fight!" Or, as noticed shortly after, run seeing as one of the energy sources he felt was becoming more distant by the second. Then he felt it swell up between the Reflect and mimicked Rock Slide. Taking a brief moment to set the slightly frozen Great Ball down and build up psychic energy around his fists, he'd punch the rocks coming his way instead of running for cover, letting the Psychic bursts do the work.

"Pretty fast thinking, probably will see us coming... just gotta keep from giving them the time to keep thinking. Yeah, going," he remarked as he rushed along, kicking the Great Ball as he did so to both shake off the remaining bits of ice and catch it as he went en route to what he'd finally discover to be a hybrid whose species was utterly foreign to him apart from probably being part Psychic. Great. He could probably keep it busy, though. As a sort of warning shot, he'd let a few Leech Seeds sprout on his fingertips before waving his hand to scatter them in front of himself.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:30 pm
Leslie would find herself becoming more skittish and physically cowering as the Servine's Glare bored into her. The Giga Drain was certainly having its effect, but the primal instincts that this Glare was triggering was what was really keeping her from breaking out of these vines to beat this Grass hybrid black and blue. While still trying to figure out what she could do, the Mawile hybrid heard Auntie Wilokia's shouting and heard the bug net clatter to the ground near her. Instinctively, her horn shot out to try and bite the offending object, although with the Giga Drain currently working its magic, it only resulted in the mouth grabbing the artifact to drag it back. Using what little strength and upper brain activity she could, Leslie would grab the net with her hand, holding the artifact close to the net portion. Turning to stare deeper into the Servine's Glare, Leslie hoped that the eye contact would keep the Servine hybrid distracted as she used what little energy there was in the artifact....

And attempted to use the extending function to spear the artifact towards the Servine's eye.

As long as that Glare broke from what she was attempting, the Mawile hybrid would quickly gather a bit of Fairy energy and aim a swift kick between the Servine hybrid's legs, hoping for the Play Rough to take him down for the count.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:12 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas

The Servine hybrid smirked as it seemed as if his Glare was taking hold of Leslie, it wouldn’t be long now then he could take care of the other runt and finally get revenge on that old lady. That was when Auntie Wilokia tossed the artifact and Leslie’s horn snatched it up. Before the snake man could do anything about it the handle of the bug net rapidly expanded and the blunt end of it stabbed him right in the eye, perhaps with enough force to leave him blind in that eye permanently but for now that wasn’t something he could even think of.

“Agh! My eye!” He screamed as he released Leslie completely and grip his face, palm pressed over his eye. “You’ll pay for-” His threats were soon cut off by a stream of fire which quickly engulfed him, Velvet’s Flamethrower causing him to resume his screams as he ran around for a bit before simply falling over and passing out from all the pain. Roasted snake anyone?

Leslie was safe, though perhaps still finding it difficult to move thanks to the effects of the Glare, but she had a front row seat to the clash of Channelers which was playing out in front of her. Sliding down the ever downward flowing sand trap created by Kalana and her Sandygast was little Ulla, the girl as stalwart as ever as Kalana ordered her Golurk to finish the girl off. That was when a surge of Fairy energy came from Ulla in the form of a pink twister, the vortex dispelling the Shadow Ball before it could even connect with its target.

The Sparkling Tornado would continue to grow and grow inside of the sand trap causing the sand that made up the trap, as well as the body of the Sandygast itself, to get sucked into the vortex. The Sandygast was forced to retreat from the sands, the downward flow of the trap ending. Kalana herself looked on and winced as the vortex of Fairy energy continued to grow, Ulla rising up off the ground as the Sparkling Tornado lifted her up out of the sandtrap.

“Such power…” Kalana whispered to herself, in awe of Ulla’s abilities. “You’re too strong...Sandygast!” Kalana called out, her little pile of sentient sand rising up out of the ground at her feet, her Golurk coming back down and landing behind her with a thud. She would then release her third and currently final Pokemon, a strange snake native to Galar called a Sandaconda. She was still getting used to it but learned how to Channel with it already. She had something she wanted to try. Speaking to her Pokemon she gave them their orders. Sandygast would strangely retreat into the nostrils of the Sandaconda while Golurk picked up the snake and held it on its shoulder. Kalana would then strike a pose, extended fist pointed out the floating Ulla and an open palm held back. With the artifact around her neck glowing she prepared herself.

“Your family should be proud of you, little one. I hope they’ll take good care of you as you recover from this. Now!” With that said Kalana would thrust her open palm out and an explosive force would come from Sandaconda as Golurk squeezed it tight to trigger its Sand Spit, which not only helped amplify the power and speed of the projectile but now formed a fierce sandstorm around Kalana. Flying out of Sandaconda’s nostrils with insane force came Sandygast, now manipulated in the form of crude ‘rocket’, Golurk-esque ruins glowing brightly on it. The ‘sand rock’ would jettison straight for Ulla, aiming to quickly and ruthlessly strike her down. If and when it missed Ulla would find that the rocket would come back around and correct its course to flying back towards her. On the ground Kalana controlled the sand rocket with her movements, tapping into Golurk to channel its spiritual force into Sandygast’s own, the sandstorm shielding her as she was left vulnerable in this state. Sandaconda was always nearby and available should there be a need.

The sheer speed of the sand rocket would prove incredibly challenging for Ulla and almost impossible to avoid for long, her own Pokemon little help due to its own inability to fly. Leslie might have been able to stop Kalana with one of her signature tackles but the Glare’s paralysis was making any movement for the hybrid next to impossible. The net was useless as well, completely spent, though Kalana was too far away anyways. As for Auntie Wilokia she was still gasping for breath as she laid on the ground, throwing that net took everything the elderly woman had. Things were looking pretty bleak, Ulla was their best chance at taking down this Channeler, she just needed an open window to strike back. Come on Leslie, it was time to think for once, bruteforce was not an option this time.

Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

The Ice Beam caught the Mr. Rime hybrid only slightly off guard, the veteran law enforcer quickly swinging his ice baton to negate and shatter the incoming beam of energy. That was when Aden came rushing through the sandstorm, firing off a flurry of Leech Seed. The hybrid was too distracted by the Ice Beam to do anything about and thus was ‘seeded’ by the attack, the seeds landing and quickly growing vines across his body.

With a gruff moan the hybrid would stomp one foot towards Aden then lifted the other high up horizontal to his waist. Then in one swift movement he spun on his heel and whipped his other leg around to pick up speed and before Aden knew it the hybrid was rapidly spinning on one foot and sliding across the ground on a collision course for the younger hybrid, the Leech Seed vines tossed off as he executed a Rapid Spin. On contact the cop would jam his ice baton into Aden’s stomach with plenty of force and momentum behind it from the Rapid Spin.

Aden might not be feeling too well but this was Blizzard’s and Krysta’s chance.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

”Arkelos”

Drilbur would spin rapidly and slam into the slumbering giant, the Arcanine letting out a yelp of pain in its sleep. Next came the world’s worse, or best, alarm clock as the Boomburst went off, the sound vibrating violently off the den walls. For a brief moment the Arcanine woke up, just long enough to realize what was going on and to let out a pained howl before it finally succumbed to its wounds and crashed back onto the ground with a fierce thud. An explosion of energy went off and the canine would then begin to rapidly shrink in size. Shortly after a red beam of energy shot down from the opening in the ceiling, now visible with the Dynamax storm gone. All they could hear was the sound of a Roto-drone buzzing and some pleas which fell on deaf ears. Looks like the owner of that Arcanine was just teleported out of the tourney.

The Snagems would be able to leave the den just fine, wounded but still in one piece and the Wishing Piece in their possession. Greeting them outside the den however were three blue Roto-beacons, a sort of reward it looked like. There was one of each number; zero, one, and two. One allowed only unevolved Pokemon, the other up to second stage, and the last any stage of Pokemon. Who would pick which?

Once that was taken care of it was probably best they headed back to camp, that battle with the Dynamaxed Arcanine really did a number on their Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:31 pm
I pocketed the Wishing Piece, relieved that I managed to increase my chances of entering the tournament proper. It'd take more than that, though.

With the three of us out of the Raid Den, our prize for putting up with an abnormally large Pokemon was immediately prevalent - the three Roto-Drones that floated before us. "IF you two don't mind, I'd like to take the number two drone. It'll be nice to have channeling as an option again after not having it for a while."

Upon their approval, I claimed the number two drone and from it, retrieved Rala's ball. A wave of relief washed over me as I felt Rala's mind through the Betyl Stone.

FInally. I had no idea that box could be so cramped, Rala complained the second I let her out of her ball. I gave her an odd look and smirked. She was in her ball the whole time, wasn't she? "Let's hope I'm never required to put you back in it. Come on, I'll show you where we're camped out," I offered, clasping her ball onto its rightful place on my belt and pulling my hoverboard out of my bag.

Rala, however, was focused more on her surroundings. This is Galar? It looks like an untamed wilderness, she said. I felt an overwhelming urge to laugh at that, but kept my composure. "You'll see civilization soon enough. Let's go," I responded getting on my hoverboard and riding out to camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:49 pm
Odd breathed his own sigh of relief as Arcanine was felled. Once the path out was clear again, he would climb up and out of the den with a bit of difficulty, calling out Cadenza and requesting the aid of a Telekinesis to lift him up and out after the third failed attempt at lifting his own weight. "Ugh... I knew my body was getting weaker but this is ridiculous." He groaned as he was set down. Thanking Cadenza and recalling him to his ball, he'd spot the Roto-drones as well. When Terashi laid claim to the first, he'd nod in agreement. "I'm fine with that. Most of my Pokemon are second stage or don't evolve, anyway." He stated as he approached the drone marked with a "1". "Most of your Pokemon aren't evolved at all, are they?" He'd asked the houndmaster as he pressed his band to the drone. When the screen popped up and listed his Pokemon, he'd debate for a moment before spotting the timer in the corner. "Oh... Didn't realize they were limiting our time to think... Fermata and Entr'acte aren't options this time... So that leaves me with..." He'd look through the list as quickly as he could and, eventually, settled on one. Making his selection, he'd end up with Remix's ball in hand a moment later. Releasing the Alolan Marowak, he'd greet the Ghost-type with a high-five and a hug. "Good to see you, Remix! We can use your strength out here. Plus, the channeling move we can use together will help a lot." He told the Bone Keeper as he pulled out his hoverboard and jumped on. "First thing's first. Let's get back to camp and make sure this new wishing piece is guarded for now." Pulling Remix up onto the board with him, he'd give Arkelos a moment to make his choice from the remaining drone and then he would follow Terashi.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:38 pm
SubonicXP
[
Blizzard120

KrystatheMewes

Darksol88

The Ice Beam caught the Mr. Rime hybrid only slightly off guard, the veteran law enforcer quickly swinging his ice baton to negate and shatter the incoming beam of energy. That was when Aden came rushing through the sandstorm, firing off a flurry of Leech Seed. The hybrid was too distracted by the Ice Beam to do anything about and thus was ‘seeded’ by the attack, the seeds landing and quickly growing vines across his body.

With a gruff moan the hybrid would stomp one foot towards Aden then lifted the other high up horizontal to his waist. Then in one swift movement he spun on his heel and whipped his other leg around to pick up speed and before Aden knew it the hybrid was rapidly spinning on one foot and sliding across the ground on a collision course for the younger hybrid, the Leech Seed vines tossed off as he executed a Rapid Spin. On contact the cop would jam his ice baton into Aden’s stomach with plenty of force and momentum behind it from the Rapid Spin.

Aden might not be feeling too well but this was Blizzard’s and Krysta’s chance.

With the psychic hybrid preoccupied with Aden, I went up and advanced myself, trying to cover Krista as best as I could. Second target, the other hybrid. No idea what she is capable of; I don't want to find out either. Problem is, there was still the Pokemon trainer also with that weird looking grounded white Farfectch'd thing that...now that I am looking at it looks a little more imposing than I originally gave it credit for. Screw it, regardless.

I took out the one Pokeball I had. I need to help keep these guys out of position if I could help it. "Krista, keep your head down and get to looking. We can't stay long." I said, tossing out the Pokeball. "Articuno!"

In a flash of light, the ball once again bursts open, revealing the majestic legendary out for battle. "Arrri!" It screeched out once it appeared.

"Articuno! We're going at this together, alright! Those two over there!" I said, pointing towards the hybrid and the unknown Pokemon. "Together with me! Blizzard attack!" I called out.

We each spread our wings out wide and much to their potential dismay, the each of us unleashed our respective snowstorm attacks upon them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:15 pm
Leslie knew what she could have done any other day. Just simply hoped that Ulla could stand up to whatever was going on and msucle through to that Ground channeling b***h. But that Glare was still strong, still making her feel rooted in place. And there was no way that those Pokemon Ulla had could do anything against a massive missile of pure brute force. What could she even do, she had.....wait, she still had Church. But there was no way he had any moves that could either aid Ulla or take care of Kalana in a quick enough time frame to keep the channeler safe.

So....looks like it was time for something else entirely.

Placing a hand on top of the Virtual Pokemon, Leslie would keep watching as Ulla made an initial dodge or two to evade the projectile. If this was going to work, it needed to be perfectly timed. And when she saw Ulla stumble slightly on the ground, Leslie saw her opportunity. "Ally Switch!" Leslie cried, her and her Pokemon glowing neon pink for a moment as Ulla did the same before they switched positions, Ulla now given room to breath while Leslie.....

While Leslie stood as high as she could, staring down the Ground Channeler with a knowing grin as the missile plowed into her and her Porygon. There was no other way. And Ulla was infinitely more valuable. But for that moment, standing tall against this deadly projectile, Leslie felt like she was the most important thing around. Not just a club to bash whatever she didn't like, but an iron wall that stood tall before their enemies. "You might've taken her, but you will never break me!" Leslie bellowed, the statement as much to keep her standing as it was to keep Kalana's attention.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:11 pm
Ulla was shocked when she saw a missile coming right at her. She quickly moved out of the way of its way, but then she realized it was coming back for her. "Crud!" She quickly did a tumble roll in the vortex. Because of this panic, she started to loose focus on her Sparkling Swirl. If she wasn't careful, the Sparkling Swirl would dissipate and she would fall to her death.

The child thought hard and thought she could ride the wind currents with her hoverboard. When she took it out it then was smacked out of her hand from the missile flying around just by hitting the edge of it, thankfully not detonating. She had to think of something quick. She couldn't just keep floating here. Ulla then looked out of the vortex and saw that there was a heard of Wooloo. "That's it!" She said as she opened her bag and grab as many Pokeballs as she could. "Wooloo! Heads up!" She shouted as she tossed the Pokeballs she was carrying towards them, hoping to catch at least one of them so they could catch her.

She watched them all get tapped by a Pokeball as they all were then sucked into them. While the Pokeballs were shaking, Ulla was diving downward to loose the missle. She then saw her partner Velvet, she smiled as she looked over to where the heard of Wooloo were. She couldn't tell if any of them were caught, or still shaking. Before she could call out to the Wooloos, she noticed that she was glowing pink. She noticed she was close to ground as she straightened out and touched ground slightly but then lifted back off the ground slightly. "Wait, but I'm not doing anything-" Before she could finish her sentence, she looked around and saw she was no longer in her Sparkling Swirl. She was where....Leslie!

Ulla looked back at her Sparkling Swirl as she saw Leslie take the hit of the missile. She was about to shout at her, but then realized. This was an opening. "Gotta target all of them, make sure they are both elimated." Ulla then focused her Sparkling Swirl to move towards Kalana with their Pokemon, and the burnt Servine. Ulla then condensed the Sparkling Swirl to entrap them in it. "Velvet, finish the job Fire Spin!" She shouted as Velvet barked and started running towards the Sparkling Swirl as she curled up as her body was surrounded by fire. The little fire fox then started circling the Sparkling Swirl making it just one giant Sparkling Fire Ball.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff