Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm
After a nutritious meal last night the Snagems and their Pokemon enjoyed a much needed rest from the events of the first day of the tournament. As the sun rose up and above the horizon the Snagems were awoken by the pleasant chirping of the wild Rookidee, at least those who were actually able to sleep. Who would have thought that trying to get some sleep around a bunch of Ghost type Pokemon would not make for restful sleep. Sub himself was almost certain he was the victim of a Nightmare. So much pink, and where did that Mimikyu get a Clefairy costume? He didn't want to think about it anymore, all he wanted to was get ready and find out what day two of this tournament had in store for them.

"Bzzt! Day two will commence in approximately twenty minutes! All contestants are asked to prepare and await a message from Chairman Rose! Bzzt!" A Roto-drone cried out as it slowly flew by overhead, repeating the message over and over. That annoying buzzing sound was ringing in his head. It reminded him of his nightmare. Stop ringing the doorbell you unholy wannabe Pikachu! You can't come in!

"Ahem...you guys ready for this?" Sub said, shaking off the memories of his dream, walking around the camp site to make sure everyone was awake and getting ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:55 pm
Keiko and I awoke to Rala being fast asleep between us. The reason my fiancee and I had a decent night's sleep was because Rala stayed up to shoo away any Ghost-types that came to bother us. Unfortunately, that meant it was Rala's turn to get some sleep, but if today was anything like yesterday, I couldn't rely on her help anyway. Who knew trying to keep the Pokemon you channel with as strong as possible could come back to bite me?

A long yawn from Abby took that though from my mind, and one from William followed. They looked just about as bad for wear as Sub did. How bad was the ghost infestation last night that Rala could only focus on the two of us? Questions for later.

"Let's hope we are," I mumbled to Sub. That's when a weird clanking sound drew my attention to Keiko "I'm making coffee if anyone needs it. It's instant, but we don't have a lot of time to drink it anyway."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:23 pm
Lykas grumbled, annoyed, as the local Rookidee population tweeted away like a small army of social justice warriors posting their self-righteous rants on the internet. "Ugh... Do birds not understand sleep?! How does anyway wake up this early?!" He complained as he rolled over, silently complaining about removing his head from Odd's chest. Despite how often his hair looked like it was a beautiful, organic pile seawater that held it's shape through some biological magic, it was a complete mess at the moment. "Where's my hairbrush..." He'd mumble to himself, attempting to find it in his bag.

"They didn't let you bring it, remember?" Odd pointed out as he sat up, shaking his head and allowing his own hair to fall neatly into place before he restored his usual braid with little effort and attached the small iron cross clip that held it in place.

Lykas' eyes narrowed at the reminded before he dug even deeper into his bag. "You think I'd listen on something that important?" He asked, finally producing a deep green foldable brush from the depths of his bag. "I will absolutely not be seen in public without my hair done, thank you." Immediately, the hybrid began to run said brush through his locks and the "water" that comprised his ponytail began to flow into it's normal elegance. Pulled up at last after several minutes and with Odd's help reaching a bit of it, he'd be ready for the day. "Thanks, Momma Rabbit." He'd tell Keiko, accepting her offer of a cup of coffee. "It tastes like hot mud but it'll get the job done, I suppose."

We're as ready as we're going to get. How are we going to handle today? Did we ever form a plan?" Odd finally announced in response to Sub.

~~~

Wren hadn't bothered with sleeping the night before. He'd been so engrossed with researching the local flora, he'd barely registered the time as the night passed him by. As a result, he ended up already awake when Sub's wake-up call went out. "Not really but this is hardly the first time I've been up all night and still had to function the next day." He admitted as he stood up a stretched, yawning widely as he did.

~~~

Kaya appeared to have stayed up most of the night as well, snoring loudly against the wall outside and completely missing Sub's call as he did so. Someone might want to get check on him before everyone left?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:05 pm
"Urrrgh...add one more reason why I am starting to miss the hotel room." I said. It wasn't the first time I end up having to rough it, let alone do so in a competition, but it still wasn't kosher regardless of the circumstance. I shook my head, rubbing my eyes, trying to once again get my bearings in this foreign land. "I'm kind of questioning if any of the ghost types that roamed around here had their way with us while we were out. I feel kind of worse off than we did going to bed. Then again, that's probably from not sleeping in comfort to begin with." I took a look over, seeing the two others in my entourage still out for the count for the time being. "Tristen. Freth. Get up." I said. "Tristen. Freth. We got twenty minutes, rise and shine."

"Unnnwhha? Oh...wait, we starting already? Not even an opportunity to get breakfast or something?" Freth said as she started to wake up.

"Part of me wonders if we missed our opportunity." I said.

"Why the buzzing! That's even worse than the alarm at headquarters!" Tristen shouted, head pounding from the sudden wake-up call.

"Get it together. That chairman is going to make an announcement shortly." I said, standing up, trying to get circulation flowing a bit. Sleeping on the hard ground like I had put a wing and a leg to sleep.

Freth perked up, hearing the call out for coffee. "I'll take some. Black if you got it."

"Freth, you're trying to wake up, not get over a hangover."

"It's only how I take it." Freth said.

"That will only make one of us. Can't stand the stuff altogether..." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:58 pm
'I don't blame you," I commented to Blizz. "I never touch the stuff, myself."

"You have Rala to thank for the fact that you don't need it to begin with," Keiko pointed out while filling up a mug of black coffee for Freth.

As I nodded - she wasn't wrong - Abby yawned again and stood next to Keiko, rubbing the sleep out of one eye. "Who's flesh do I have to rend for another solid hour or two of sleep?" she half-groaned, half-whined. Before anyone could answer that, however, Abby noticed the coffee and snagged a cup for herself, chugging half of its contents before the heat became a bit too much for her and she had to slow down.

"Aren't you worried that drinking that will stunt your growth?" Keiko asked. When Abby responded by flicking a glare of mild annoyance her way, I decided to chime in. "First, a plate full of Tamato-drowned curry that was already spicy and bitter, now this. Just what is your stomach made of?" I couldn't help but comment.

Absinthe stopped drinking just long enough to belch before responding with "Get good, scrub," and finishing the cup in one gulp. By now,, William had taken a mug of coffee for himself and used his own resources to sweeten and cream it. "Cheers, love," he said to Keiko before taking a swig of it. I had half a mind to say something about it before the reasonable side of my brain insisted it was just his tragically Galarian way of saying 'thank you' and reminded me that I trusted Keiko enough not to leave me for him over two simple words.

"Try to enjoy it anyway," Keiko told Lykas. She left the coffee out for others to take, but pulled a particularly sweet soft drink out of her bag. I knew that her sweet tooth had gotten worse since becoming a hybrid, but using sugar for energy wasn't the best idea. Now I had to worry about her crashing in a few hours on top of anything else our enemies would throw our way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm
Reno would calmly wake up, having already been halfway to consciousness due to being a light sleeper. Calmly looking over the others as they slowly struggled awake, he would look to the Wishing Star that Sub had handed him. Why in the hell did he hand a Wishing Star to the one guy unable to really use it if they were gonna be keeping him around here? Before he could continue musing on the potential progression forward he had in his hands, he turned to someone....resonating with the birds.

Said resonance being a metallic hybrid, yelling at the top of her lungs to the same rhythm of the Rookidees in some effort to tell them to go away. Well...there wasn't any arguing or talking to her this early in the morning.

----

Across the site, Aria would already be awake and rolling her eyes at the sudden yelling by Leslie, continuing on with her morning routine as she continued to quietly sing along to a few select musical numbers and make herself presentable. She was not ending up on camera looking like someone who spent an evening in some ramshackle hovel. No matter how true it was. Taking a can of hairspray from an extended hand, Aria said, "Thank you, Beau." She said, quickly putting the spray to work.

"No problem. Now, just hit next so I can finally try and sing Why Do We Build The Wall. I think I finally can nail the bass of that song." Beau quipped back with, head still on the ground with a pillow covering everything above his nose.

"We need to actually do things. Maybe later." Aria shot back with, quickly tuning her SNAG to a different playlist of music to try and get herself focused for the morning. Which mostly meant humming along to some very old school poppy music, in this case about things getting better.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:01 pm
SubonicXP
After a nutritious meal last night the Snagems and their Pokemon enjoyed a much needed rest from the events of the first day of the tournament. As the sun rose up and above the horizon the Snagems were awoken by the pleasant chirping of the wild Rookidee, at least those who were actually able to sleep. Who would have thought that trying to get some sleep around a bunch of Ghost type Pokemon would not make for restful sleep. Sub himself was almost certain he was the victim of a Nightmare. So much pink, and where did that Mimikyu get a Clefairy costume? He didn't want to think about it anymore, all he wanted to was get ready and find out what day two of this tournament had in store for them.

"Bzzt! Day two will commence in approximately twenty minutes! All contestants are asked to prepare and await a message from Chairman Rose! Bzzt!" A Roto-drone cried out as it slowly flew by overhead, repeating the message over and over. That annoying buzzing sound was ringing in his head. It reminded him of his nightmare. Stop ringing the doorbell you unholy wannabe Pikachu! You can't come in!

"Ahem...you guys ready for this?" Sub said, shaking off the memories of his dream, walking around the camp site to make sure everyone was awake and getting ready.

From a distance Arkelos and Jezebel came walking up the pathway. Jezebel was holding some bags that she got while shopping in town; Arkelos had his hand inside his hoodie pockets, with a sinister grin.

"Glad we could meet back up with everyone. Jezebel had to do some shopping." Arkelos said rolling his eyes. Turning to Sub, Arkelos gave a look of importance; "we need to have a word. I come baring some, news; that might interest you."

-----

Jezebel walks over to the cooking area, Looking around, she speaks with a sweet, soft voice, "Oh my, looks like everyone has made their meals. Smells delicious." Setting down her bags, "We founds some ingredients nearby, thought they might come in handy at some point." Setting out some large leeks, pungent roots, and fancy apples into the nearby baskets. "I also collected some honey from the combees in the area." She stated placing a large jar of honey with the other ingredients.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:35 am
Leon was sound asleep, letting nothing bother him. If there was one thing he was good at, it was not being bothered when he was asleep. That was when he felt a small weight on him, he ignored it at first but then felt a wet, very cold touch to his face. His eyes opened slightly to see his Alolan Vulpix. "Aloha Shiro..." He said as he looked over where his sister was sleeping, but she was already gone. He jolted up as he looked around. "Great. Even your sister isn't here Shiro. Did you see where they went?" Shrio shook her head. Leon sighed as he looked around at everyone to see if Ulla was with anyone. "...Fantastic. I can't see her. You would think being a Fairy, she would be asleep peacefully....Ulla! Where are you??" He called out

Ulla woke up a little before anyone else as she wanted to watch the sunrise. the child was a bit ways away from the group. She took a deep breath in and let it out. Her Vulpix then mimicked her trainer as both of them looked at each other. She looked at the band that they all recieved as she had one of the Wishing Pieces. She took it out then took of her Artifact hairpin. She starred at it as she held the Wishing Piece close to her Artifact as it started to glow as it then took the Wishing Piece and started to camoflouge among the other crystals from her artifact. "Day two of this new region...you ready Velvet?" She then heard the announcement from the Roto-drone. Ulla was about to head back but then heard a loud snoring. Both of them were startled as they walked closer to see who it was. "Please don't let it be a Bewear...please don't let it be a bewear..." She whispered to herself as it only turned out to be Kaya. She sighed of relief as she snapped a photo of this, then walked over to wake up the Fairy Hybrid. "Kaya. Kaya it's time to wake up, everyone is basically up." She said as she shook his shoulder, not knowing how deep in sleep he was.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:10 pm
"She's outside," I told Leon. By now, I was leaning against a wall, my eyes half-open as I used the Betyl Stone to keep track of Ulla's emotional state, which also let me keep track of her location. "She's not in any danger now, but if something comes up, I can be there to protect her in an instant."

Keiko tensed up when she heard Leon ask for Ulla, but hearing my response set her at ease. "I've got coffee ready if you guys would like some," Keiko said to Reno, Leslie, Beau, and Aria, before her attention was grabbed by Arkelos and Jezebel. "Ooh! Supper tonight should be interesting! I've got coffee ready if you'd like!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:04 pm
SubonicXP

Krysta walks up with her elgyem following behind her. "Hey Mr Subbah before we kick this off today do you have a minute? I think we should talk about whats next... Its been a amazing day yesterday meeting you and the snagems, but This elgyem needs to find its people and I am sure the professor is worried sick about me. and is there gonna be trouble with me being around? I'm worried I am gonna cause you more problems simply by being here with you. The commission has to now by now don't you think? Also about that Elgyem missing piece. it specifically asked me to ask you what the intent with it is." Krysta Shifted from side to side nervously. There were alot of snagems around she hadn't gotten to know and they were mighty strong from the looks of them. she was a bit worried that they might turn on her and try to hurt her or the elgeym or muse, or even worse, simply throw them out with all the other teams who probably knew she was there and just let them fend for themselves.

Muse, being the ever mischevious sort, began riffling through the pots on the ground pawing and licking at anything that appeared like it hadn't been fully cleaned just getting the remnants of whatever was left from last nights dinner.  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:06 pm
Brian was pleased with the overall reaction to the curry. Of course, he'd known that there were probably some that wouldn't like the flavor, which was why he'd put the berry flakes out, but it seemed the Pokemon didn't mind at all. In fact, most of them devoured their curry fairly quickly. Even Lu didn't complain, like she usually did, which Brian took to be a good sign. Sure, the Riolu loved his cooking, but curry definitely wasn't her favorite food, as she'd made known several times. After everyone had grabbed their food, he fixed a plate for himself, sitting a short distance away from the others to eat. This was fairly common for him, especially since he was in a new place among people he didn't know.

After he was done eating, he waited until everyone was done and had returned their dishes before walking toward the water to wash the dishes and dry them before putting them away. He even put out the leftover curry for any Pokemon that wanted it, not wanting it to go to waste. He laid down to rest after this, with Lu curling up on his chest as she usually did. Some might find this unusual, but this was how they'd slept since Lu had hatched. She'd been terrified of her surroundings at first, and had only been able to sleep when Brian placed her on his chest, so it had become a habit.

The next morning, Brian woke to a Roto-drone crying out something about an announcement from someone named Chairman Rose. He could also hear someone saying something about coffee, and he woke Lu before rising and freshening up a bit before heading to grab a cup for himself, adding the last of the honey he carried with him to the cup and drinking it slowly. It seemed most of the other Snagems were already up and about, and he could see Krysta a short distance away, apparently speaking with Sub about something. As he got closer to the two, he heard her asking if there would be any trouble with her being there, and he couldn't help speaking up. "Actually, I was wondering the same thing," he said, hoping he wasn't intruding. "Technically, I'm not actually part of the tournament. Won't there be trouble if they find out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 pm
Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Lykas nodded to Keiko as he sipped from the coffee mug. The more Snagems awakened and gathered, the more he prepared himself for the events to come today. Whatever this tournament was going to bring, he was determined to be ready for it.

~~~

Odd kept quiet for the time being, his hand holding onto Wraith Harvest's handle despite his lack of ability to use it as he should for the moment, waiting for the announcement to come. Maybe they would be able to earn more of their Pokemon back today? Or become capable of catching something new in their place so they weren't stuck with just their one, single Pokemon for now?

~~~

Wren yawned once more before retrieving a cup of coffee for himself, adding a bit of juice from one of the Pecha berries left over from the Morelull incident yesterday to it to provide a bit of sweetness. Taking a hearty swallow, he would walk outside the tower and look around for a better view of the surrounding in the daylight hours. He'd seen most of the area the previous day during twilight or later and with so much insanity going on, that it had been difficult to place anything into perspective at the time.

~~~

Kaya jolted when Ulla attempted to awaken him, his helm's visor falling off his forehead with a loud "click" as it crashed into the cover over his face. Looking around for a second, the Fairy hybrid's mismatched eyes finally landed on Ulla. "Sorry... I'm not usually the type to crash like that..." He apologized to the young girl as he went to stand up. He'd stretch out, rubbing his muscles in a few places to relieve some of the residual soreness from his long night of training. "I must have been running on fumes last night. I don't even remember getting tired."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:05 pm
"Hm? Oh, Arkelos! Jezebel! Good to see you both!" He waved to the two. He knew both of them entered when the rest of them did but he had given Arkelos a specific task and from the looks of it Jezebel got a little sidetracked after discovering all the edible goodies the Wild Area has to provide. "What is it? What did you find?" He asked Arkelos.

Before he had a chance to receive the fruits of the hybrid's mission Krysta approached and spoke up, the Snagem leader looking over at the Wishing Star in Reno's Challenger's Band for a moment before looking back at her. "Well, we intended to hold onto it just as long as we're stuck in this place to best defend the tower, our camp, from other competitors. Right now it's too risky to try and get you both out of the Wild Area with everything going on. That said everyone more certainly knows you're here by now. So it is odd no one has come to take you away or penalize us..." Sub mused, Krysta did bring up a good point, and for that matter Brian followed up with one of his own.

"Maybe? Now you both really got me wondering." The man said, folding his arms and pondering that thought. Why hasn't a Roto-drone swooped down on them to administer Chairman Rose's justice? Odd.

Before he could consider it further a blimp came into view overhead and the screens on either side of it flickered on to reveal Chairman Rose's mug, his voice blaring from the Roto-blimp's speakers for all to hear. "Greetings challengers and congratulations on surviving the first day of the World Champion Cup! We are pleased to announce that day one of the Wild Area challenge went better than we could have imagined and was a thrilling spectacle, filled with lots of excitement! Many challengers have already been eliminated and yet there are plenty more of you left to have it out in the Wild Area!" Rose began, completely ignoring the Kanto Pokemon Federation and the cheating. Not surprise, wouldn't be good for ratings and the image of his tournament.

"Now it's time to focus on day two! Like day one the goal is still to acquire as many Wishing Pieces as possible to forge Wishing Stars which will soon be used to send your teammates onto the next round. Also like yesterday you are all still limited to that one Pokemon you currently have with you. However, we are adding a twist on that today! Through out the Wild Area you will now find Roto-beacons, Roto-drones which occasionally give off pillars of light to alert challengers to their presence. A challenger who reaches said drone and touches their Challenger's Band on it will receive a boon provided by the drone, depending on the drone's color. Green drones can heal your Pokemon or give you a medicinal item. Red ones will give you access to one item in your cache. And blue will allow you to withdraw and use one of your boxed Pokemon, stage depending on that drone's displayed number, such as zero for base, one for unevolved but still evolving and so forth." Rose explained further.

"And with that said onto the current scoreboard!" For a moment Rose's face would disappear and a scoreboard would show up on the screen to show how many pieces and stars each team currently held. It was as follows.

Quote:

Team Kanto: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Johto: 1 Star, 2 Pieces

Team Hoenn: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Sinnoh: 3 Stars

Team Unova: 3 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Kalos: 1 Star, 1 Piece

Team Alola: 1 Piece

Team Galar: 4 Stars

Team Snagem: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Stella: 1 Star

Team Rangers: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

"Our boys from Galar are in the lead it looks like! Would you like at that!" Rose laughed as his face appeared back on the screen. "Well that's all from me! In the next ten minutes the buzzer will sound and day two will officially commence! Good luck!" And with that said the screen went back to the scoreboard and began to lazily float in the air.

Before Sub could react to all the information the blimp provided, like how the Ranger Union was competing too, somehow, and there was some group called Team Stella? Who were they? Before he would say anything a Roto-drone somehow was able to sneak up on him from behind and spoke without warning.

"Bzzt! Sub, leader of Team Snagem! Message from Chairman Rose!" It began.

"Dear Darkrai! What!?" Sub shouted, clutching his chest as he recovered from the surprise.

"The chairman thanks Team Snagem for dealing with the Kanto Pokemon Federation and as a thank you has decided to overlook the two individuals you were able to sneak in. As such the ones known as Krysta and Brian are officially competitors under Team Snagem, uniforms provided. Bzzt! However he wishes you to also know there is one stipulation to this gesture: don't break his rules again. Bzzt!" With that said the drone dropped two neatly folded uniforms tied together with string and then blasted off into the sky.

His heart still pounding from being startled Sub picked up the uniforms and presented them to Brian and Krysta. "I guess that settles that problem, for better or worse." He said taking a deep breath. "Any who, we just received a lot of information and don't have long to process it. We aren't behind but we aren't winning either and now everyone knows who has what. That said did you notice that Team Alola doesn't have a whole Wishing Star? I think this might be a sign for our original plan if we want to go ahead and take them out. One less threat. Anyone got any input on how we should proceed and concerning what we just learned? Better speak up, that buzzer is going to go off soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 pm
As I was trying to work the kinks of what I gained through sleep last night and Freth started to down her coffee, I came to attention when the Chairman managed to call out over the P.A. Apparently we were still under the same rules, meaning I needed to keep to Torchic for right now. Freth, however, had an advantage now that Tyrogue became a Hitmonchan, so all well and good there. What caught my attention, however, was that the Galar Team practically had double of most what anyone else had. We've been so hard at it against Kanto, we completely ignored those guys...between them chances are knowing the lay of the land and most others were butting heads, they seemed to have gotten by uncontested. That...wasn't good. Worse still, it doesn't seem to be worth the while to go after the Alolan team out on the Axew eye right now like what we were talking about. Not only we are still using the Pokemon we were using yesterday, they practically got...well...nothing. Either they spent too long trying to befriend the dragons on that island or they got stranded on that island. We need to divert our attention elsewhere.

Crazier still, the roto-drones providing boons. Enticing they were. But fighting to get to them was going to be a problem. Though I had an idea, and might be of a help to deal with future problems later. I started to formulate a plan...

As I started to plot a move, the three of us took notice to Sub getting the scare of his life. I couldn't help but to overhear the exchange and give a deadpan look afterwards. "...insinuating we actually planned that." I said in regards to the two newer members, for better or worse. I guess we got off easy on that regard. "At any rate, Sub, some of us might be better off finding those drones. I know I wouldn't mind trying to find a high level drone to exchange Torchic out, and perhaps find an item one as well. I may end up having to resort to things I don't care for with all considered."

"Do what, exactly?" Freth said.

"You'll see it if I actually can get to it." I said. "That being said, the Galar team being so far out in the lead is troubling. They seem like they went off uncontested while we were distracted trying to get a base."

"I kind of wonder if they even have a base to themselves." Tristen mused. "They had to have done something different than everyone else if they got that many stars. We had to split up just to get where we are."

"I don't know." I said. "Either way, I don't think we should bother with what we were talking about last night for the time being. The Alola team practically has nothing right now. Fighting them would be a waste of time."

"Unless they come after us since we're closer." Freth mentioned. "That may have been their plan this whole time."

"That's also a possibility." I said. "This...isn't good...what we know now changes virtually everything now."

"So what do we do?" Tristen would then ask.

"We need to go after Galar and start putting them down, or at the very least, those who are close to Galar like Sinnoh and Hoenn teams so we can stay on close footing with the Galar team." I said. "That said, quick assessment here, who's hurting for a change in line up?" I asked no one in particular.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:50 pm
"Not necessarily hurting, though I could do a great deal more if I had Rala by my side in the preliminaries. I mused.

"Heck yeah! Imagine how much more damage I could do if I could use Angela! Or heck, Fluffy!" Absinthe shouted happily.

"Stasy evolved yesterday and William only has Hydrangea, so we're good. That said, I plan to help Ulla if Sub sics her on Alola, but if not, I agree with Blizz, and I'm sure my hubby-to-be does, too. We can't let Galar get too far ahead." Keiko said, sighing when referencing my distaste for the region, but looking determined otherwise.

"No. Or, at least, not necessarily," I insisted. "My main goal has to be getting more Wishing Stars. I can't let the team wind up with less than needed to ensure a spot for me in the tournament proper."

"Is this because of Reno or your father?' Keiko asked, sounding slightly anonyed.

"They have a part in it, to be fair. But for the most part, I'm focusing that for my own interests," I explained. This, strangely, seemed to assuade Keiko's concerns, as evidenced by the smile she showed when I said that.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff