Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:53 pm
Aura of Rosemary x ??? Puppy Contest

Contest Open Now until August 1st at 11:59pm EST

These beautiful puppies are both up for grabs!
I will RNG for the boy, then decide on the girl winner.
You may enter for both but can only win one pup from this contest

These pups must stay in the Coven as long as the pack is banded.

User Image
This handsome beserker boy is up for a free raffle
So please post your name below and I will RNG the winner

[size=13][b][u]A Handsome Boy[/b][/u][/size]
[size=11][b]Usernames:[/b]
[b]Coven Newbie:[/b]

User Image
This beautiful direwolf girl is up for a little name/personality contest.
Please fill out the below form for me to judge!

[size=13][b][u]The Beautiful Girl[/u][/b][/size]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Answer:[/b] How do you feel about your brothers being beserkers?[/size]

Ensure you are reading up on The Coven - Beserkers are allowed - but are treated a bit colder than the rest due to their history.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:01 pm
Family Matters

His mother
User Image
Aura loves everything about being a mother and is currently in love with her pups and wants more!
She also has a familiar spirit named Honeydew that is always by her side and will be there to raise the pups as well.

Their brother
User Image
Pending name; Lost in Thyme

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Beserker Raffle

1. Aukai Oceansoul
2. Aukai Oceansoul
3. Straye
4. In Good Faith
5. In Good Faith
6. AlicornPlayhouse
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. Ctrl F Greenie
9. belloblossom
10. RozeyBear
11. Nikkichomp
12. Nymphiea
13. MangoMeow
14. RuIerr
15. RuIerr
16. medigel
17. medigel
18. Teigra

OPEN!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 pm
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: Aukai Oceansoul
Coven Newbie: yes!

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:20 am
A Handsome Boy
Username: Straye
Coven Newbie: I have one Pup in the Coven.
(I wanna call him Wolfsbane XD)

The Beautiful Girl
Username: Straye
Name: Mirth of Clove
Personality: Timid, Meek, Shy. While these words describe her basic nature and response, so too do the words Kind, Gentle, and Sweet. There's something about her that is Sugar, Spice and everything Nice. Being so much smaller than her brothers and seeing the way the're treated makes her insecure. She loves her brothers and doesn't see anything wrong with the way they are, so if they're bad, surely that must mean she is too?

Short Answer: How do you feel about your brothers being berserkers?

"I love my brothers. We were together in the womb, and we always will be. I might be smaller, not as strong, kind of clumsy, but I would do anything to change the way the others look at them. It's not their fault they're different... and it's not like they'll become our father, we never knew him, after all. My brothers are blood, but they're also my best friends. I will never turn my back on them, and I think, that maybe, when the time comes for me to find my own mate... maybe I'd like him to be like them. Big, and strong, and fierce, and unique... Maybe that will show the others that they're no different than the rest of us."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:54 am
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: In Good Faith
Coven Newbie: Yup!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:53 am
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: AlicornPlayhouse
Coven Newbie: Yes

The Beautiful Girl
Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Name: Whisper Of Thistle
Personality: Thistle is quite an interesting young pup. She has always wanted to be like her brothers, large and strong. She found herself questioning why this pack she was born into holds its female wolves and seers so highly. Why were her brothers treated differently? Was it because they were big, or because they weren't like her and mommy? She couldn't quite place it. It didn't make her nervous or quiet, no, it made her stubborn. Loud and proud of who she was and who her brothers are. She respects her pack and loves her home dearly, but she isn't afraid to scoff at tradition and speak her mind. Some may say she's just being a foolish pup, but she holds her beliefs close. She'll roll around in the mud with her brothers and splash some on a few seers in the process! Nothing can stop this rowdy little puffball! Sometimes she may feel lost, like she doesn't belong. Why couldn't she just blindly follow? Why did she rebel? But, no matter what, she'll always come back home feeling safe with her mother and brothers.
Short Answer: How do you feel about your brothers being beserkers?
"Berserkers? Well, I don't care! They're a lot cooler than you lot, ain't they? Maybe if you were as big and strong as them you'd be able to beat me in a play fight! Uhhh.. erm.. what was the question again..? Oh, yeah! I think they're cool! I don't care. I said that, didn't I? Hey! Why do YOU care, huh?!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:45 pm
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: Ctrl F Greenie
Coven Newbie: N

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:36 pm
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: belloblossom
Coven Newbie: No

The Beautiful Girl
Username: belloblossom
Name: Hint of Sage
Personality: Sage might not have the same physical attributes that her brothers do, but that doesn't mean she's any less strong than they are. Determined to become just as strong as they are, she is constantly looking for ways to prove that she's just as capable of acts of power as her brothers. And that her brothers are just as capable of being good, gentle spirits as she and her mother. She'll defend her brothers if she catches older members so much as looking weirdly at them! Feisty, yet not completely aggressive, Sage has a point to prove to the pack, those with berserker blood are not all mad kings waiting to happen. Gosh, they should know that already, just look at Pale Raven!
Short Answer: "My brothers are my brothers, regardless of whether they're berserkers or not! You shouldn't judge them on their size or extra fluff! Pale Raven's got berserker blood from her crazy dad-oops, don't tell her I said that-but, well, you don't treat her any different do you? In fact, I think she's super cool! She's like me! We both don't have contact with our dads and we're super cool! And you know what, if you got to know my brothers, I bet you'd think they're super cool too! Shows what little you actually know. Hmph!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:00 am
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: RozeyBear
Coven Newbie: no, I have one Coven babe!

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:58 am
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: Nikkichomp
Coven Newbie:no

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:50 pm

A Handsome Boy
      Usernames: Nymphiea
      Coven Newbie: No!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:21 pm
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: MangoMeow
Coven Newbie: Nope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am
A Handsome Boy
Usernames: RuIerr
Coven Newbie: Yes

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:11 am
(in order of preference if it matters)

The Beautiful Girl
Username: medigel
Name: Circle of Thorns officially, but prefers Thorncircle during rp in solidarity with her berserker brothers and their heritage
Personality: Prickly and jaded at such a young age, Circle of Thorns is the barrier that protects her loving family by making sure nothing gets through. Gave one of them a dirty look? Putting up the cold shoulder? Thorns doesn't care, she'll get up in their face about it. Sometimes she's contrary and combative for the sake of it, unable to turn off her uber-protective instincts or her negative outlook on others. Seers, wolves bigger or stronger than her, this pup won't care. There's no obstacle she won't face down to keep her family safe and happy and treated fairly thank you. It'll be hard to crack the she-wolf's shell because of her beliefs, but beyond the thorns may lie a rose yet.
Short Answer: Rosemary is the best mom: how dare they think her sons are bad! Of course, as much as Thorns does her job, she expects her brothers to keep pace with her. She can only do so much, so if they get too soft on her, she'll be happy to bite at their heels so they catch up. But otherwise, Thorns thinks it's stupid anyone would associate some dumb idiot king from a long time ago with her family! Seriously! She thought seers were supposed to have open minds, not closed ones. How else do they even see things? Sheesh.

A Handsome Boy
Usernames: medigel
Coven Newbie: Y

[OOC] Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out