[PRP} traveling friends (( Hadrian Kiran and Diodaru) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Hadrian looks at Kiren he had been a little time since. Kiran had grown up. He had been thinking about his friend Diodaru. He was hoping that he could run in Diodaru. He watches Kiran's mice he had seven little thieves. Kiran had a hard time watching all of them and making sure that they didn't steal anyting. He sighs and watches his rat and heads into the forest looking for Diodaru. He stops inside the woods and waits for Kiran~

]~ Kiran watches Hadrian and walks with him. His seven mice clinging to different parts of his body. Looking around the woods he smiles and follows Hadrian.~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 pm
Diodaru was giving his mice a fun ride today. He was trying to knock them off of his back, at first, but all they did was ask for more. So he did. Rearing up, he took off at a canter and swiftly turned around a tree, bucked, and hopped into a trot. He made similar maneuvers until he was tired. The mice were holding onto his mane, egging him on, though. "All right, we'll go again after I've rested." Little did he know that he would have some visitors instead. He scented the air and there was the familiar presence of Hadrian with someone else. Curious, he came through the trees and visited them. "Hello Hadrian! You brought a friend!"  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:46 pm
~Hadrain sniffing Diodaru close stops and looks around. seeing his old friend come out of them forest he smiles and watches the mice.~ " Hello Diodaru. this is my friend Kiran I kind of helped raise him. He has seven mice. He could really use help they have been stealing things lately." ~ He looks at the mice which had jumped off Kiran~

~ Kiran watches as another stallion joins them. he looked him up and down and noticed his own mice. He blinks as his mice gang hop down and circle Diodaru. The purple ,mouse leading them and watching him closely~ " pleased to meet you Diodaru. sorry about them they are troublesome." ~he looks sheepish~

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:04 pm
"You raised him! So you're just like an uncle. That's..." He curbs his enthusiasm in light of the thought that Kiran is right there and might not appreciate being referred to as so much younger. They were all similar in age. "You must both be very close," he said with a smile. "It is very nice to meet you, Kiran."

Word of the mice being troublesome was followed closely by the rainbow of rodents slipping down and circling the feline soquili. His own mice made a ruckus before coming down to their level and conversing with them. It was hard to tell what they were saying, so far below his ear. But they seemed to be getting along at least.

Diodaru looked up to watch Kiran curiously. "We all have so many mice. Mine do what they want, but they do not steal. I wonder why yours do?" He thought about it for a moment. "Have you ever told them that you don't want them to steal?"

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:46 pm
~Hadrian smiled ~" yes I guess I am. Kiran is like you in someways. He has two dads. his mother helped raise him but his father is with Nikos who was part of my herd. Yes I have been trying to help him with his mice. I have a mate now her name is Tristan. I will have to induce you all sometime."

He watches his rat join the others and watches closely. He smiles and watches Diodaru and Kiran glad that the mice were getting around for the time being~

~ Kiran nods~ " it is nice to meet you too, I'm glad you have mice too. " ~He tilts his head and watches the mice and Rat together. He watches his closely~

" I don't know, The Red one seems to be the leader. I tried tell them that I don't like them stealing by they seem to do what they want." ~Kiran sighs.~

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 am
There had been so many changes in Hadrian's life! "Congratulations on finding a mate! I would love to meet her sometime."

He also watched the mice and rat trying to think of a way to help Kiran. Perhaps his mice would influence Kiran's mice while they were conversing. It seemed plausible anyway. "I was thinking that my mice may convince yours to stop stealing. Hopefully they discuss it and come to a good conclusion."

nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:53 pm
~Hadrian smiled ~smiles wider- " thank you my friend. I will have to bring her by at some point." - he watches the mice and rat- " yes, I'm hoping they do."

~ Kiran smiles - " yes, hopefully. Do you mind if I stay with you for a couple days, until they work something out. Please?" - he watches Hadrian then Diodaru feeling a little shy.-
Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:57 pm
"I look forward to meeting her, Hadrian!" He grinned and turned to Kiran. "You are very welcome to do stay! I hope they work things out. But you are welcome to stay as long as you like regardless of their success."
nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:12 pm
~Hadrian smiles at his friends" i think she wants to meet you as well." - he watches as rat watching Kiran mice heads over to them and stares before jumping on his leg and climbing up to his back. A couple of mice follow his rat and climb up~ " I'm getting hungry, anyone care to join me. Before I go."

~ Kiran nods and watches four of his mice walk for him and climb to his back. He watches the red and purple mice approaching. Diodaru-" i think they are asking to climb up you? Thats a good start." ~ the orange, blue and yellow approaches him and climb up his body~ " I'm hungry too. Diodaru what's your family like? I have mom and two fathers."
Melomar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:23 pm
"Uh oh, so you've told her about me," he teased. "Yes, why don't we have something to eat." Hadrian must know where a good grazing spot could be found nearby, or something else he prefered to eat, so Diodaru followed.

But before heading out, he held out a wing like a ramp for the mice to easily climb up. "I agree, this is a lot of trust! Well, let's see," he began as they walked, "I have two fathers. I am closer to one, his name is Tendai. They say I look a lot like him. I like to visit my other father and my sister sometimes, but we aren't very close. Sometimes I wish we were closer though."

"Two fathers and one mother! So many parents! Are they strict with you, or not so much?" This family of three parents made him rather curious.

nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:44 pm
~Hadrian smiled at his friend~ " It is all good what I told my mate she wants to learn how to fish. she doesn't have claws like us so teaching her for me is hard." ~He smiles and watches him and Kiran~ " Are you feeling like oat grass or apples and pears." ~ he smiles and watches them and smirks a little bit thinking of what could be a great friendship~

~ Kiran Smiles~ " I'm closer to my father too. I have four brothers. my father's mate is the one that raised me with others help. Nikos basicly is my mother. In a lot of ways. exp he is male of course." ~He smiles thinking of his 'mother' He loved him a lot.~ " pears sound great. Hadrian. He watches the mice and smiles. The mice behave on Diodaru. they play with his hair.~
Melomar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:42 pm
nekoFayre

"Oh, I can imagine. Does she have a familiar that could help?" Of course he could help to teach her but it didn't hurt to ask. He pictured a raccoon or otter helping a soquili out in a pinch. Oat grass sounded so good right now. It would impede chatter but it was so delicious. "Oat grass, if I had to choose."

"I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a mother. But I am happy with my parents and love them both. Four foals! Your parents must have been tired all the time!" Even with three parents, four foals would have been quite draining. Soquili, like horses, would have learned to run within hours of leaving the basket. With visions of hundreds of foals running around in his head, Diodaru started grazing on the fine grass. It was as delicious as expected. While he ate he watched the mice, who were having fun with his mane. He wondered what they were doing up there as he tried to watch them out of the corner of his eye.

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:28 pm
~Hadrian nods~" yes, she has a winged lizard." ~ he walks over to oat grass. He eats and watches they and enjoys the company. ~

~ Kiran nods~ " my mom is great. Yeah my parents were quite busy."~the red mouse in Diodaru's hair spotting a long standing of his hair and pulls it out. He jumps down and runs over to Kiran before climbing up to him and weaving with one of kirans before pulling it out. Jumping down he brings it to Diodaru. The mouse bows with hairs. Kiran blushes~" sorry about that. I think he likes our hair togethe. He steals my flowers too." .
Melomar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:26 am
"A winged lizard," Diodaru repeated. He wondered if they could help. Could lizards fish? He puzzled a bit while he ate. He lost track of the mice, not realizing what little mischief they were making. "Ouch," He hissed, softly through his teeth. Feeling a little sting he managed to see the red mouse run off with a lock of his hair. He watched, not comprehending what he was up to at first. The tiny hands wove his hair in with Kiran's. "Oh." His eyes widened with understanding. The red mouse returned with a lock of Kiran's hair and wove it in with his. He noticed Kiran's blush and did the same. "It... it looks good in your mane."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:43 pm
~He watches the mouse and blinks as the red one offers the hairs~" I will have to ask my mate if her lizard can help her. I don't see it couldn't. It looks like the red mouse is a little prankster." ~

~ Kiran blushes again~ " Yes it does, I'm sorry that he pulled your hair out/" ~ He looks at the little red mouse and shakes his head in a 'no' motion. The mouse watches Diodaru and looks sheepish." : He is sorry he did that." ~.He watches the other mice~

Melomar

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces