[FAQ] What the FAQ is going on?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you have any questions, please kindly take a moment to glance over our Q & A below for the answer. If you do not see the answer, or still need clarification, you may reach out to staff!

Question: Can I use RPs outside the quests to obtain additional RP points for my character?
    Answer: No, you may only obtain RP points from responses to prompts from Kale’s quests.

Question: I want to switch out my character for another one in the character cards section. Can my new character take all the items and RP points my old character had?
    Answer: You may swap character and they can take all items your old character gathered but RP points and not transferable.

Question: Can I give character A the RP points I earned with character B so I can buy a title in the shop?
    Answer: You may not. Character A has to earn their own RP points. RP points cannot be transferred.

Question: Can I used RP points and item points to purchase a wearable item in the shop?
    Answer: Yes, you can combined your item points and RP points to purchase an item in the shop.

Question: Can I combine item points and RP points to purchase titles in the shop?
    Answer: You may not. You can only use RP points to purchase titles in the shop.

Question: Can I join a quest if the sign up period is closed?
    Answer: You may not, we give everyone a week to sign up and prepare.

Question: Can I sign up for the quest and just wait until farming is open?
    Answer: You may not, you must complete the entire quest before you can participate in farming.

Question: Do I need a character card?
    Answer: Yes, this needs to be posted each time you post in the thread to keep tract of your word count in the post, the items you have won.

Question: Can I merge posts to make them 150 words?
    Answer: No, you cannot merge posts to make 150 words for a point. Responses qualify (150 words) or do not qualify (less than 150 words), there is no grey area.

Question: Can I use both wildlife and wolves for these quests?
    Answer: Yes, you may use either a wildlife character or a wolf character to complete these quests.

Question:
    Answer:

If you have a question that is not answered in the already existing FAQ please post the below form in this thread and we will review it as soon as possible.

[color=green][b]Question[/b]:
[b]Is it related to a thread?[/b]: [Link to Thread]
[b]Additional thoughts, feelings or information[/b]: [/color]

[quote="Ctrl F Greenie"][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:30 pm
Question: In RP posts/responses can we use rp art/graphics in place of the cert image?
Is it related to a thread?: not a particular thread, no
Additional thoughts, feelings or information: Totally cool if no, just looking for clarification for my girls biggrin I wouldn't mind linking the image to the cert or just using the cert itself!

Ctrl F Greenie

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 pm
Hi Mosh!

We would prefer, for easy reference, that you use the certs. This allows us to look things over at a glance. :3

Thank you!
Greenie

The Moshmonster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:03 am
Question: When we use an Action Point to re-roll something, do we post our new re-rolled post in the same thread as the one we're re-rolling? Which is to say, in regards to The Stream would I just post as my wolf trying again?
Is it related to a thread?: The thread I'm referencing in my question is this one.
Additional thoughts, feelings or information: Sorry if I'm not being clear, this is a new and confusing adventure. xD

Ctrl F Greenie

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:20 am
Question: Is it that every post I make that's 150+ words equals out to 1 RP point? Or does it just count for the first post I make per prompt? For some prompt threads, I'd be using an Action Point to post there again, so I wanted to know if those other posts (so long as they reach the word requirement) also get me RP points.
Is it related to a thread?: n/a
Additional thoughts, feelings or information: Thank you for the help!

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:32 am
[I will answer each question in an individual post to keep things tidy.]

Question One:

Short answer, yes. If you are choosing to use an Action Point you will follow the prompt in the given post to make another post. In The Stream, as your example gives, you would post in The Stream again.

Example:

Character rolls 1 D10 and gets between 1 - 4. = 1 Post
Character rolls 1 D6, using an Action Point, and gaining an item. = 1 Post

Total = 2 Posts for this character.

Please let me know if this answers your question! (Just let me know in Discord.)

Thank you,
Greenie

belloblossom

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:36 am
Question Two:

For each post that contains 150 words (no matter how often you are posting in a given thread) that character will gain 1 RP Point.

Example:

We will use the above example to tally that characters points.

Assuming the character has met the requirement of 150 words per posts that character will have gained 2 RP points, 1 RP point for each post.

Please let me know if this answers your question! (Just let me know in Discord.)

Thank you!
Greenie

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:26 am
Question: Is the value of 1 RP point equal to that of 1 Item point, when they are combined for wearable items?
Is it related to a thread?: n/a
Additional thoughts, feelings or information: Thanks for all the help! heart

Ctrl F Greenie

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:30 am
Hi Bello,

I believe this is correct. I will follow up with Zing to review and confirm, but I do believe that we had intended that they would be a 1:1 ratio. Zing or I will follow up.

Thank you!
Greenie

belloblossom

Zingling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:36 am
Heyya Bello,

This is correct. You can use the amount of item points recieved and combine them with RP points to purchase an item. All points used [item and rp] will be considered spent.

Example: You want a 20 point item - You have 15 item points and 10 rp points. You use all your item points and 5 rp points to cash in for the 20 point item. This transaction leaves you with 5 RP points.

belloblossom

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm
Question: For Monster Hunter title/cert redemptions do we post for recerts somewhere for our pet or is that 'done' when we post for redemption? And as a follow-up to that for use of redeemed AP points (the +2 from gaining the title) are we able to use those before getting the recert/MH cert?
Is it related to a thread?: Technically the redeem shop
Additional thoughts, feelings or information: As always looking to cover my butt and make sure I'm following directions x3

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:32 pm
Question: For the Monster Hunter certs do we need to request a recert? If we are buying a Monster Hunter title in the shop thread?
Is it related to a thread?: Update Cert Title Item Shop
Additional thoughts, feelings or information:

Ctrl F Greenie

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[Quests] Monster Hunter Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items