Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A ray of sunshine (Keanu and Zelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:18 pm
This private roleplay is between Keanu and Zelia. This is after her first breeding has grown up, and Zelia still has no idea where her daughter disappeared to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zelia will be wearing these items
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:18 pm
Zelia rested on a small overhang over a lazy creek. One hoof resting in the water as she let the small current move it side to side. The sun warmed her fur through the dappled shade, the only way she could sense it now that she wore the cloth over her eyes. As it was, what right did she have to fully enjoy every moment of her day when she had no idea if her child could do the same. She would have given up anything if she could bring her daughter home safe.

As it was now, she was in the dark. With nothing else to do she laid there and tried to think of nothing.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:35 pm
Keanu was taking his time wandering the lands and exploring the sights around him. It has been a couple weeks since he left the place where his mother raised his sister and him. It felt like his time to leave after having visited them for a little bit from his first adventure. The sun's warmth feels nice upon his back as he walks alongside of a creek that he noticed when he was coming from the hills south of here.

He is glancing around when he looks ahead and sees the form of another lazing about by the creek. A very peculiar sight as the other has a blindfold on.. especially on such a nice day as this. As he approaches the other he has no desire to startle them so he steps into the water to create noise to alert the other of his presence. After all his steps are pretty light. Something he took after his mother. Something about the paws silences his steps.

"Lovely weather to relax for a bit in isn't it?" He stops when he is back on the bank of the creek. "Pardon my intrustion.. I just was passing by and wished to ask if you were okay? "

Jackariah Beckett

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 pm
Zelia's ears swiveled before he even reached the water. At this point, she almost welcomed a fight that may result in.... but then the gentle splash of water and a voice just as gentle reached her perked ears. For a second, the weight of the world bore down on her and she almost spurted out how awful things actually were. But this new voice had done nothing to cause any of her pain.

She lifted her head from its resting spot on her dry leg and tried to give a soft smile in the direction of the voice. "Yes, the sun is a lovely warmth today.", slowly getting to her hooves. Time must of gone faster than she thought, her limbs were sorer than she would have imagined just being there for two hours. .....Or was it 5 at this point, who knew any more.

"I'm sorry if I alarmed you. I was just cooling off in she shade and must have drifted off for a bit. A little sore, but no other physical injuries to be found."

Cheyriddle4

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:09 pm
Watching the mare he hopes that she wasn't too alarmed by his prescence. A tug on the corner of his mouth in a slight smile crosses his features as she does respond to his greeting. "It certainly is a welcome relief compared to the rains from earlier this week."

He watches as she gets up slowly and is slightly concerned until she mentioned she had dozed off. That would explain the soreness for sure." Well a nap does sound quite pleasant to say the least. It is good that it is only a temporary soreness from the position. Would be a travesty if it was worse."

He recalls some of the ones he has met in his travels with wounds worse and is glad this mare isn't seriously injured. He unfortunately isn't so great at healing things. Though he wonders what a mare like this one is doing alone? "Are you from around here or is there a nearby town? I've been traveling and I must admit I may have wandered too far from my destination." Embarrassing but the directions given to him was very vague and he is sure he passed a landmark.

Jackariah Beckett

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff