Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Intermission - Day 1 (Northwest Wild Area) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:52 pm
"Don't worry, mama rabbit, I wouldn't dare to keep you away from your bunny." He grinned at Keiko. It was actually nice to see her always so protective of Ulla. The Fairy Channeler was strong, stronger than she knew, and had a lot of potential but she was still very young so she would need all the protection she could get.

"Hm, that's a good point." Sub admitted as Blizzard pointed out the restrictions on their Pokemon. Today they were indeed restricted in what kind of Pokemon they could use but who knows what tomorrow would bring. Already it looked like whoever was running this tournament found humor in keeping the contestants on their toes so it was anyone's guess what the next day would bring on limitation. "I suppose there is no use in making up any concrete plans tonight, we'll have to wait until day two officially starts tomorrow to really know what we're looking at. Meh, usually I'm the one that makes things unpredictable and erratic. Weird being on the other end." He chuckled.

That was when Brian called them to dinner, the Snagem leader standing up and patting Blizzard on the shoulder. "Can't be any worse than what Pryce fed ya back in the day." He said, taking a jab at the Cold One and stepping up to get some food. "Alright, what we got? Don't worry about giving me food poisoning. The monks at the Tin Tower used to boil apricorns down to make a type of broth and drink only that during times of fast so my stomach is pretty much cast iron at this point in my life."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:03 pm
Keiko felt a little embarrassed at Sub's way of explaining himself, but refused to let herself how it. Though the thought of Ulla being a bunny made her blush for a different reason, not that anyone could see it for the fur covering her body.

Putting that aside, once Ulla kindly gave both Keiko and me a plate, the two of us applied a healthy amount of Pecha flakes on our plates - Keiko to add a sweet note to the meal and me to dull out the spice. Absinthe scoffed at this and took a plate for herself, then proceeded to drown the food in Tamato flakes, taking large bites of the food as she returned to her place at the wall, leaning against it as she ate. I shuddered at the thought, then tried to ignore it as I ate. William, meanwhile, took a plate for himself and ate it as-is, ignoring the several different types of berry flakes..  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:15 am
While everyone else was busy eating, Wren was doing a bit more. He'd taken a few samples of plants he found while he was searching for food and, after grabbing a bit of the curry Brian had made, sat by himself with his SNAG in hand, eating rather slowly as he furious photographed and researched each plant. The ideal growing conditions for so many different varieties of flora to flourish in the same place could potentially be understood and harnessed in his company's fertilizer, after all. If Galar could have so much diversity thanks to whatever insane soil composition it had, he was going to figure it out and learn to replicate it!

~~~

Lykas ended up fetching Odd and collecting a bit of food for himself, though Odd only took a small amount. "I'm so used to not needing to eat... I can't remember how much I actually can..." The Ghost Channeler said to himself, a bit confused.

"Yeah... You've pretty much always had Cadenza with you ever since you became a Channeler so you've always got a steady supply of Ghosty energy to keep your body from from running out." Lykas realized. "It's ok. Take it slow and don't force yourself." The hybrid reassured his partner, placing a hand on his back comfortingly as he snapped up a bottle of Pecha flakes with one of his tentacles. Giving the bottle a vigorous shake over his curry, he'd return it to it's place and walk with Odd to find a place to sit once again.

"What are we going to do when we have free time here in Galar?" He finally asked Odd. "We haven't had a vacation in a long time and if we're gonna get married this year, we could always look for a place to visit for our honeymoon?" He suggested.

"I was actually thinking about that... I was looking at the map and..." Pulling up his SNAG and opening the map of Galar they'd been provided with, he pointed to a town in the east. "There's this snow-covered city here that seems to have a hot spring but... I can't read the name of the city." Odd admitted a bit sheepishly. "

Taking a look at Odd's map, Lykas would give it a cursory read. "Oh, it's called 'Circhester'." He provided for his partner. "And it actually sounds really nice." The hybrid seemed to be feeling more gentle than normal. Maybe it was because of the tournament giving him a chance to let out his aggression? Who knew.

~~~

Kaya would claim some curry for himself, add a small sprinkling of Tamato flakes and quickly scarf it down before going outside the tower and focusing all of his energy on the sword he had most recently acquired. He had learned the blade would not rest with him at all times and, rather, had to be called from the Fairy Realm. So his focus right now was to improve his ability to summon Flourish when he needed a blade. His lack of a blade was making his battles far more difficult than they needed to be, he had learned today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:17 pm
The lot of us essentially got in line and got our meal of the evening. To my credit, at least I'll try it before I outright show disgust on it. Sitting down with it and taking a couple of bites? Eh...I guess I'll eat it. Okay, its average, I thought. Looking over towards Freth and Tristen, they're apparently taking it in a bit better than I was. Same with our Pokemon, apparently. I felt like the odd one out for it and started feeling a bit bad about it.

As we ate, I started to think about the next day. Hoping that tomorrow turned out better than today, at least. The past couple of days weren't...great, honestly. Between getting lost in the city, dealing with that professor, and then those who wanted to ruin the tournament on day one did not gel too well with me.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers