Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:07 pm
Peep peep.  Peep peep!  Peeeeep!!

Mirri cheeped from underneath her braid, reaching greedy claws towards the forkful of curried wherry Sylfie was lifting to her mouth.  Please?  Pleeeease?  The round green flit creeled sadly when her pleas for a bite went unanswered and the delicacy passed her by.  She did get a brief little scritch under her chin, but that wasn't what she wanted!  She wanted foooood!  She wilted in disappointment and slowly oozed her way down from her shoulder and onto the table.  Once there, she set her nose on the edge of the plate and whuffled mere inches away from the delicious offerings.

Eventually, Sylfie relented, and scooted a little piece of wherry over to her companion, who snarfed it down in one bite. "That's all you're getting," the goldrider said sternly, gently poking her searching nose with the fork to get it off her plate.  She huffed and backed up just a fraction to curl up right around the side of the plate to watch intently. "Oh, don't give me that look.  Too much of this is bad for you, honey."

Also, she was ravenous and didn't particularly want to share much of her dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:23 am
Far too large to fit comfortably within the dining hall any longer, Kourith bowed his head into Verica's hands as she made her apologies. The pair had been training in their small bits of free time and they were doing quite well, despite the pale blue's insistence that she ate too frequently, which only served to have her roll her eyes. It was built into their schedule after all and she wasn't one to turn down a meal when it came her way, not after skipping a few out on the trails between Holds.

Be that as it may, get it done with so that we might get a bit more flight training in before sun's fall. Ever the impatient cad even if she loved him so.

It was he, who had her straightway shoveling things into her maw, that had officially distracted the dark haired weyrling rider so greatly with his mental ribbing and remarks to speed up her food intake, so as to make her miss the first half of the battle happening before her. For it was a battle of sorts, but an adorable enough one that had Veri grinning impishly as she watched a fire lizard attempt to convince her bonded that she should have the food instead. How could one not cave to the begging little visage? She'd never been able to get her hands on a fire lizard of her own, but she'd always watched with fascination how the interactions with them worked.

Nothing like a dragon, quite a waste of time to even consider it. Kourith interjected in her mind, reading her thoughts as they passed through it wistfully. She didn't bother with a response to him, instead turning her full attention to the goldrider across the table from her.

"Insistent little one. I've watched fire lizards devour entire plates when other poor souls turn their backs for a moment. Though mostly those are the fairs." Veri grinned remembering the faces of those who's meals had disappeared. She swallowed a bite, if only to assure Kourith she was indeed actually eating, and tilted her head. "Does she ever get massive stomach aches depending on what she eats?"

Meepfur
Sooooo... slap me if this isn't okay and I'll erase it. XD I just remember seeing this being a rando start somewhere??

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:42 am
Oh! Sylfie hadn't realized they had an observer, and ducked her head slightly when the Weyrling addressed her, a tiny shy smile on her lips. "Mirri'd be happy to eat the whole plate," she replied, tapping the green gently on the end of the nose with her fork, "And her friend Regory would, too."

She had struggled to find a happy medium between spoiling her flit, which she loved to do, and what was actually good for her flit. It wasn't difficult with Kelann and Elli, who knew their limits, but Mirri would eat anything and everything edible, amd was exceptionally good at begging. It was hard to always say no. "She does, sometimes. She'll eat anything she can fit in her mouth or take a bite out of, but she never seems to learn her lesson. It hasn't stopped her yet, at least."

Mirri, who had snapped playfully at the fork after being booped by it, swung her attention to the human now speaking to her own, and waddled over to peep hopefully at the young woman. Food, please?

Hattaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 am
"Mirri would win me over in a heartbeat with that little begging face of hers. Never got lucky enough to bond with one, so I think I'd spoil them all." Verica chuckled as she looked down at the little fire lizard peeping at her. "Oh you're just tempting me after your bonded told you no. You know a weak one when you see one."

She winked at the tiny green fire lizard jovially and leaned a bit forward to block her plate with an arm. Cautiously she reached out a finger as if to scratch the little one, she didn't want to spook her away though, not knowing exactly how Mirri would react.

"So do you have a whole faire of the little ones... um..." She stumbled as she realized she hadn't minded her manners and asked for a name first. Her mother would have scolded her, in fact Kourith was making some amused rumblings in her head about it and she stifled them, Veri would have stuck her tongue out at him if he were closer even. "Name's Verica, it's a pleasure to meet you and your little green." She grinned impishly in the hopes that her stammering was covered up by the greeting.

Meepfur

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out