[PRP] Persistence (Adi/Isilje+Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:41 am
This was sooo much harder than usual! Caring for a dragon was hard work in the first place - but totally worth it! - but having caught a bag of firestone wrong a few days prior, Adi was sore, and not enduring her pulled shoulder well at all. It was, by all standards, a very minor injury, but her tolerance for pain was exceedingly low. If she could have just sprawled herself out in a mountain of the very softest pillows for a sevenday, she would have. She was taking it as easy as she could (not that overwork was ever much of a risk for her), bit the constant ache even when she wasn't doing anything was making her miserable.

It was possible she could have asked for a Candidate to help her with the task of scrubbing and oiling her dragon, but she was being stubborn in spite of herself.

It's really not necessary for you to strain yourself, Mine, Mazamath reminded her. He knew as well as she that she was and would be fine, but persisting in discomfort was unnecessary. I very much doubt that Zinath's would be averse to sending us some assistance.

At least let me get the trouble spots, Adi insisted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:49 pm
Isilje loved the dragoncare, but that was mostly because things had been nice this Sevenday. Little to no trouble with Threadfighting, and her White was terribly pleased with the current state of Baihath and Tierboskath's affairs. Less boys to deal with were always pleasant in Brancath's mind. It was why the small, lacy creature had decided they sharding well deserved bathtime. It surprised her, though, when she saw Adi and Mazamath in the bath already, though a smile curved her lips. She didn't mind company. Braiding up white hair, the young Albino offered a greeting, "Good afternoon. Are you terribly alright?"

Might as well ask. The white shifted to let Hers begin scrubbing her trouble spots first, studying Mazamath with quiet surety and confidence, Never fun when there's an injury, is it? Mine gets terribly stubborn.

Meepfur

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:19 pm
Focused on her task - and the current unpleasantness of doing in - Adi had tuned out most of the lakeside bustle, but Mazamath's low, warm rumble of greeting called her attention to the approach of others before she could be surprised (not that she would have minded being surprised!). "Oh, Isilje! Hi!" She left off her task to turn and flash a bright smile at the whiterider, whom she knew just enough to recognize but little else, apart from that she was one of the ones sharing a weyr currently sharing a weyr with her half-brother (in other words, on the do-not-flirt list). "Just taking a little longer today, that's all. I caught some firestone wrong the other day and my shoulder's not too happy about it."

Mine does not endure injuries well, no, he answered amiably, his eyes a calm and steady blue. Though the problem is not generally that she is stubborn.

MaraRune
Surprise! You scooped up Rio's half-sister, lmao. So I hope you don't mind that I assumed some awareness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:17 pm
Isilje offered Rio's half-sister a bright smile, glad to have her there. Adi was a darling (from what she understood), and her blue was so lovely. Kissing Brancath's brow, she moved from her to Mazamath, gently taking the cleaning supplies and starting to get in to those hard-to-reach places. "Firestone strain is unpleasant to deal with. Let me help this time. I have some salve from when I was injured that would help you, back in the weyr." Her hands on Mazamath were gentle but firm, getting those spots with a thoroughness. Isilje was always this careful with Brancath. Maz deserved the same.

The white slowly moved her head to her claws as she waited on Isilje, tail twitching as a yellow-blue eye watched Maz, Well, so long as she accepts help from time to time. Mine adores helping others. So sweet and trusting, it worries me atimes.

Meepfur
I LOVE IT!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 am
"Are you sure? Maz was going to ask for a Candidate to help, I just wanted to make sure I got the harder spots first so they don't get missed." She wouldn't protest, however - while she didn't want to take up another rider's limited time, she also wasn't too proud to accept help.

Mine is much the same. She will get herself into all sorts of trouble if I don't keep an eye on her. The relaxed blue, of course, didn't mind the extra helping hands.

MaraRune

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff