With Alumet getting further and further along in her pregnancy, and Zeno still watching her hatchlings from both near and afar, the pair were all wrapped up in the thought of small ones. It was why, today, they were rather happily settled by the lake, with an open invitation to any of the Weyrlings or Riders to join them in the sun. It was warm, still, and the cool waters were lovely against Alumet's currently bare feet. Cradling her growing belly slightly, the blonde closed her eyes, humming in contentment as she reveled in her Gold's feelings. They shared everything, so intimately, and she knew well that her beloved was missing her time with her little ones, worrying about how they were doing.

"Surely someone will come to see you, beloved. Just be patient. You remember being Weyrlings. It takes time before they're able to find some free time." There was a huff from large nostrils, ruffling golden hair. I am well aware of this, dearest hearts. If they have time, they will come, but can you blame me for missing the moments when my attentions were all upon them? Their shells and their moments of hatching? I know you're well and truly imagining what it will be like when you first hold your own child.

"Indeed. But patience is still called for."