[EVENT] Peryton Breeding Babies! [Closed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:27 pm
The wonderful Fitz has colored some beautifully amazing Peryton babies from my lovely Peponi's "rogue" breeding (there is an IC explanation that we will get to). I would like to share the love with another lucky player!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Start: Now
End: June 19th, 2020 11:59pm EST

Rules
    1. Be courteous to others. Don't discourage those to not enter.
    2. Please use the form given.
    3. Anyone can enter, though I would love to give this out to peryton newbies especially.
    4. I would love to have someone who will RP with the family, but I get it if RL gets in the way. You won't be ruled out if you don't RP. (I get caught up on other things a lot myself but I try to respond when I can).
    5. I will pick whom I like, so don't knock them if they win.
    6. If you edit your post, please make note of the edit.
    7. Abide TOS and Kells rules!
    8. Even if I don't close this when its due to close, it will end at that time. Don't edit anything after or post after.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:11 pm
Meet the Family

Mother Peponi | DavyJnah
Peponi is a very kind soul and is very easy going. Somewhat shy and very trusting. She's had some heartache however but she still keeps strong and loves both of her children. Widowed but opened her heart again. Her love knows no bounds. She was with the two children's biological father very briefly before he passed; but she did have a great love for him and shares with them the same love he showed her in their moments together. Thankful for Pneuma coming into their lives at just the right moment and happy he's there to share in the burden.

Step Father Pneuma | Ctrl F Greenie
Pneuma is calm, courteous, and makes attempts to sooth others where possible. He is in firm belief that there is good in everyone, but it's because he hasn't seen evil. Irithyll has given him this 'gift' as evil is few and far between, or certainly seems that way. Meeting Peponi was a meeting of happenstance, one that would ultimately change his life - for the better. Discovering she was pregnant surprised him, but he had no problem sliding into a step parent role. He'll love these two like they were his own.

Younger Sister Alfajiri | DavyJnah
This little wild child loves to make friends with everyone she meets, causing her mother great stress. She had a HUGE heart and is always giving everyone compliments. She also loves to hear stories about her biological father and doesn't understand that she won't ever meet him. Loves her step father, and to her he's the best thing for her mom. So he is her daddy and that's what matters!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:14 pm
The one you are entering for

So this boy knows that his biological father is no longer with them and won't ever be coming back to the world of the living and understands that Pneuma is going to be his father figure. His sister is an empath like his mother!

I would like/appreciate him to follow suit with the Swahili naming convention that his Mother and Sister have, but don't feel locked into that!!

[size=11]
[b]Peryton Name:[/b]
[b]Owner: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]What is his story?: [/b]
[b]What are your thoughts on your sister and mother who are both empaths?: [/b]
[b]What do you think of Pneuma?:[/b]
[b]Song you associate with the family:[/b] (This doesn't count against you just something fun, and maybe a tiny blurb as to why you chose it)
[b]Peryton Newbie?:[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:15 pm
GO!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Peryton Name: Jioni (Swahili for "Twilight" or "Dusk".)

Owner: Straye

Personality:
This little guy's strenth seems to be his resolve; with a big heart and more love to give than he knows what to do with, a part of him is dead set on making sure that his sister lives a life with the same blissful ignorance to evil as Pneuma, that Pneuma knows his presence is appreciated, and that his mother understands that irregardless of where life takes him, he will never love her less. A side effect of his resolve and love for his family is a protective streak bigger than his heart.

What is his story?:
Jioni was quick to do many things, open his eyes to see the world, find his way to unsteady legs, wings beating for balance, and quick to love. When his little sister joined him in these things, he delighted in sharing with her the beauty he saw in the world, and took pride in her courage and love for all creatures; even if it did mean he kept a closer eye on her than he would normally have to.

He is possibly so hell-bent to share the love he has for his family to make up for the absence of his biological father; while he loves Pneuma, he will likely always aspire to be like his biological father; worthy of having stories told about him. He is often careful to mind his emotional responses to situations to shield his mother and sister from being overwhelmed and tries to act as a buffer between his sister and strangers both to keep her safe and save his mother some stress.

He'll grow up into a daring lad with a stubborn streak that makes him quick to put himself between loved ones and potential danger, prone to wandering off into adventure, and he'll become exactly the type to keep getting up even when he should probably just stay down. He'll have a vast fascination for the world outside of Irithyll, through the veil.

What are your thoughts on your sister and mother who are both empaths?:
They have a gift, Jioni is proud that his mother and sister are empaths because he knows that means they have the ability to help others. He does his best to act as a buffer when he can, and he meditates often in an attempt to keep his emotions level and even in high stress situations to avoid overwhelming his sister or his mother.

What do you think of Pneuma?:
Jioni knows that Pneuma didn't have to step into the role he did, and his calm demeanor and his kindness inspires a strength of character in Jioni that ultimately helps him develop a depth of character that makes him who he becomes as an adult. The soothing temperament and mannerisms of Pneuma are something that Jioni strives to learn and duplicate to help in situations that might otherwise be overwhelming for his empathic relatives.

Song you associate with the family:
Stand By You

I think the thing about this song that stands out to me is the line, "And love, if your wings are broken, please take mine so yours can open too, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you." It's the perfect representation of his devotion to his family, his determination to fill the space his father's absence created, to be the male Pneuma inspired him to be, and to make sure his sister and mother know that he will carry them on his wings when they're overwhelmed or feeling weak.

Peryton Newbie?: Yas~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 am

Peryton Name: Anga (sky)
Owner: belloblossom
Personality: Anga is a sensitive, ambitious soul. He wants so hard to be able to connect with emotions and sense things like his sister and mother. The closest he really gets to emotions is being an utter crybaby. Anga will cry when he's sad or frustrated and while he may not be an Empath like his sister or mother are, as he grows it certainly allows him to become more empathetic with those around him who are feeling similarly to himself. As he ages, his personality will change to becoming a little less self-centered and a little more open with those who may be hurting, so that he can be a shoulder to listen to should his companions need it.
What is his story?: Despite not being an Empath like his mother and sister, Anga is surprisingly in touch with feelings... his own feelings, anyway. He's constantly frustrated that he doesn't have purple eyes that make him stand out among his species like the girls in his family. As a young foal, he tried to put purple flowers over his eyes every night, as though that would make his eye color change. Instead, it just gave him sneezing fits through all the pollen. When he realized he couldn't change his eye color, he began trying to one up his sister. Sure, she was an Empath, but could she leap as long as he could? Oh, well... sure she could leap longer than he could, but could she sing sweeter? Oh, she could do that too. Bested at every turn, Anga would run crying to the only non-purple-eyed member of their family: Pneuma. Why did his sister seem to be better at everything? Were Empaths so special? Or was he just a nothing Peryton regardless of his eyes?

Eventually, Anga would grow to realize that it wasn't Alfajiri's fault that she was kind and energetic, but it had been his fault to take it all personally. It took him a while to own up to all of the flaws he had as a youth, but once he had, he felt himself closer with his family because of it.

Moreover, he felt as though he would identify these feelings in others. Jealousy, frustration, sadness... He wanted to help others that were dealing with such matters. Unable to possess the abilities of his sister or mother or their beautiful purple eyes, yet able to possess a certain level of empathy to those who had once felt as strongly about a matter as he did. In his adulthood, he will love his family dearly and seek out others who may be soothed by a listening ear.
What are your thoughts on your sister and mother who are both empaths?: As a child, Anga will be ridiculously jealous of his mother and sister's abilities as Empaths. This will lead him to throwing fits on why he got the short end of the stick. He will eventually grow out of these tantrums as he learns that one can still be empathetic without being a proper Empath with purple eyes, but he'll be a little terror with all his tears and wailing as a child.
What do you think of Pneuma?: As the only other member of his family without purple eyes, Anga will adhere himself to Pneuma's side. His step-father will be the one he goes to when Anga needs an outlet. As a youth, he will see Pneuma exclusively as his father, even though he knows that he isn't directly related to him. As an adult, he will have a deeper understanding that while they are not direct relations that doesn't mean they cannot be family.
Song you associate with the family: Anything You Can Do - When he's not busy crying out his frustrations, I imagine Anga trying to one up his sister... and then crying about it to Pneuma when he fails to.
Peryton Newbie?: Yes

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Peryton Name: Usiku (Night)
Owner: Chelseylee__z
Personality: Young, he will be soft-spoken, hiding behind his mother and stepfather anytime. As a teen, he would start to grow up a bit louder than usual. He would be daring and would try to do anything to show off or to get all eyes on him. As an adult, he would be quite brave,
What is his story?: Being soft-spoken, he would be a little weed in the background, just there, not being seen unless he wanted to. It would not be til possibly some life event (RP Plot with Pneuma would be great) that he would start to spread his wings and realize that he is special in his own way. Maybe he finds out he is a speed demon in the sky and a daredevil, always trying to do new tricks to impress his family in the sky, feeling like he found his own voice in the way that he flys.
What are your thoughts on your sister and mother who are both empaths?: At first, he might find himself a little jealous of his sister and mother having such a strong thing to pull them together, which is why he might feel like he is pushed to the back. Regardless, he would love his sisters and protect her from any harm.
What do you think of Pneuma: He would ultimately cling to Pneuma, thinking that his mom would be busy with his sister. He would look up to him and possibly grow up after his adventurous daredevil side is gone, calm and collected.
Song you associate with the family: Time to fly
It's my turn to fly
Father be with me tonight
I'm right on target (keep your dream alive)
It's my turn to fly
Gotta prove this tonight

Peryton Newbie?: Yes!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:35 pm
chelseylee__z

belloblossom

Okay. I really really really loved everyone's entry. And I wanted to pick everyone because well, I really loved how much you guys gave love to this little boy. But ultimately I can only pick one. However, I will keep you guys in my thoughts if/when this momma has another breeding! <3

Straye
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go ahead and save this image since you are the winner! Congrats! I am really excited to see you in the family! <3

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[OOC] Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces