Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Swamp Lurkers (The Run)
[Log] Present Time (SIlver x Muddy x Ode)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Silver Vein was back in the swamp, this time with her grown son Muddy River, she smiled she wanted to introduce her son to her favorite wolf Ode to Chocolate. Silver was carrying a bag she had made that was full of shiny things she had collected to give Ode as gifts.

Muddy River was excited he was with his mother today and he would finally get to meet Ode he had heard a lot about the wolf and he had spent many days searching the river for shiny yellow stuff to give to Ode. He had a little bag full of shiny yellow pieces. "Are we there yet mom??" Muddy asked his tone excited.

Silver laughed "Yes we are almost there Muddy." She said her tone cheerful as they headed for the Swamp Lurkers homeland to seek out Ode.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:41 am
Settling into the pack life without her father had been a change she wasn’t excited for, but seemed to be doing alright with. Leaving him and starting her own journey had been a difficult decision, but time proved to her that she was capable of surviving on her own – much like her sister.

Ode to Chocolate hummed a melody as she left the packs busy area, avoiding wolves that were milling about narrowly in some cases. A quiet, ‘look out’, was mumbled on her part but otherwise she maintained a small and shy smile. It was almost time to collect the little bounties her coon friend usually left for her. She cherished the baubles, and kept a neat little area for them in her den for regular viewing.

“I wonder what she will leave today.” Her humming ceased as she reached the border, ears perked forward, a picturesque wolf on alert. Ode then set her nose to seeking out the familiar scent.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:57 am
Silver Vein hurried forward towards the border and Muddy River was right behind her, they had their treasures for Ode to Chocolate and Muddy was really excited to meet the wolf that his mom was so fond of. He saw the wolf and he saw why his mom liked the wolf so much they were really pretty. Muddy smiled and waves one of his paws while he held his gift in his other paw.

Silver Vein smiled and went up to Ode to Chocolate "Greetings." She said warmly "We have brought you presents and I've come to introduce you to my son Muddy River." Silver said in a warm tone.

Muddy hurried up and held out his present for Ode "I brought you these shinny yellow rocks." He said proudly.  
[Pack] Swamp Lurkers (The Run)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games