Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[Log-Spring] Spring Rain (Lightning Strike x Darkness)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image Darkness Comes Quickly was out in the mountains just talking a walk enjoying the spring air, it was nice that the weather was turning for the better making it nicer to go out and just be. He was so grateful that he had found a home with the Hornfels pack he didn't like to think on the winters he had lived with his family, it had been hard to find warm places to sleep and enough food to eat. A pack working together was much better in his point of view. He looked up at the clouds, thinking it was likely to start raining soon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image While she greatly enjoyed the challenges that living amount the mighty mountain range could provide a wolf such as herself, Lightning Strike had begun to feel lonely. The wildlife that she was able to meet and play with were fewer in number. And though she would always feel a calling deep in her soul, to explore the mysteries of the Bluestone's, the spirited shewolf was ready to find something... else. But as to what that was, even her gifts wouldn't share their wisdom.

So, Lightning had left the dangerous crevices of the mountains to explore the surrounding forest below. A scent caught her attention. It drew her like a moth to flame. The creature she came upon at the end of the trail was looking up at the clouds. Lightning glanced up at them too.

"There is rain to come, in your future." She informed the other, canting her head to the side and grinning.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 pm
Darkness Comes Quickly blinked and blinked again at the lovely female, he had never seen a female with purple eyes before and he really knew nothing about seers. This was his first encounter with one. He had not met any in the Hornsfel pack. He nodded he agreed with her but he was a bit confused since it was in her future too considering they would both get wet if it rained. "I am Darkness Comes Quickly." He said softly. He nodded a greeting to the female and waited to learn who she was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:31 pm
Lightning watched, with great amusement, as the black wolf took in what she had forewarned. Ah, but some of these silly creatures didn't understand! She could see the various weather patterns surrounding this wolf. Like how the ice could present a multitude of images all at once. She Saw a storm, the black wolf's fur dripping with water, staring up at the sky in a similar fashion as he had been doing now. When that storm was to be, Lightning wasn't sure. She just knew there was one to come.

Shaking her head to clear her vision, she let her purple gaze settle on her new acquaintance.

"Darkness Comes Quickly. A peculiar name. I like it!" Lightning stretched out her lithe limbs, lowering the front half of her body into a play bow.

"I am Lightning Strike." She said, tail wagging. "Do you live in these woods?" Ooooh, maybe he knew of fun places to explore!  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:33 pm
Darkness still didn't really understand this female, but it was no matter. He tilted his head when she said his name was unusual. He didn't really think so but perhaps that was just him. He smiled knowing she liked his name though. He nodded his head to her and then said "It is nice to meet you." He shook his head "My pack lives up in the mountains."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:34 pm
The shewolf suddenly jumped to her feet and leaped, almost like a deer, to land right in front of Darkness Comes Quickly. Her eyes seemed to be even brighter as her tail wagged furiously behind her. Perhaps this was the sign she had been waiting for! A pack that resided in the mountain range she called home.

"They actually live in the mountains?" She breathed, many things streaming through her mind at once. But all of it settled on the behemoth range she knew so well. "What are they like? Does the Mountain accept them?"

Lightning began to pace as she babbled, never completely taking her eyes off of the dark colored wolf.

When she stopped once more, she gave Darkness a curious look. "Do you like it there?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:41 pm
Darkness blinked as he looked at the very he was a little thrown off by her excitement but he shook it off the shock and he nodded and said "Yes we live in caves in the mountain." He nodded he felt that the mountain had accepted and embraced the hornfels pack. He nodded then "I have searched a long time for a mountain home this is where I belong." He knew in his heart that he belonged in the mountains, he had never felt at home living in the forest or anywhere else his family had chosen to wander in their nomad life style. His place of choice would always be the mountains. He wanted to find a mate and have pups and never leave the mountains. He wanted his bones to be here long after he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:00 pm
Lightning continued to watch the dark wolf with her curious purple gaze. There were variants of him she could see if she focused, in all kinds of weather. But he did not need to know about all of them, for they were always changing. She blinked her eyes rapidly, shaking her head a little before turning the action in to a full body shake that ended with her on her feet again.

"Caves in the mountain. I have stayed in such caves. Though nothing quite impressive enough for a pack of wolves!" This was quite intriguing. Perhaps this pack would be worth looking in to? Yes. She would seek them out.

But not yet. No, there was a forest to be explored before the mountain called her back.

"I belong to the mountains. They are my playground and protection. I am happy that you found your place." She smiled.

"Tell me, Darkness Comes Quickly. What is the name of this pack?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:10 pm
Darkness was glad that her heart called to the mountains the same as his own. He was proud of his home pack and he thought it rather amazing that the first alpha of the pack had found a place where the pack could shelter the winter. "I am from the Hornfels pack." He said softly he was proud of his home pack and grateful they had accepted him into their home. He was meeting members of the pack day by day. Not that it was easy for him since he was not big on talking in general. He looked up sure the clouds would open up before he got back to the pack home, but oh well he wouldn't melt in the rain.

(529)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:31 pm
"Hornfels... It has a nice ring to it." Lightning murmured, glancing up towards the sky. The clouds seemed to mimic the colors of her own coat. She still had a little time to explore the forest area before the rain began. She could smell the heavy scent of water in the air. Soon.

Looking back at the darker wolf, she gave him a toothy grin. "I appreciate the information you have shared! I have not wondered much from the mountains, but it seems that my venture is paying off."

Stretching her back legs out, Lightning Strike gave the other wolf a small bow. "I foresee that we may encounter one another in the future."

With a mischievous look and a laugh, the shewolf took off through the trees as the first rumble of thunder rolled through the forest.

(739)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:33 pm
Darkness smiled he looked forward to meeting Lightning Strikes again some day. He saw off in the distance a bolt of Lightning as the sky opened up and the rain started to pour down soaking his fur threw. Darkness took off heading back to the pack cave. (Fin)  
[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games