Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:38 am
Quote:
T'rik [WW] - 29 - he/him/his - Rider of Blue Kiyanarth

Ah, Flights… Always fun, in T’rik’s humble opinion. Plus as this was Khamaith’s first, it had a certain, sweeter taste to it.

Yes. It was ever so sweet. You feel ready to face the day, T’rikMine? There was an oddly saccharine tone in the normally-sarcastic blue’s voice.

What? And miss out on pillow talk?

For a moment there was silence- the kind of silence that came from someone very obviously attempting to hide snorts of laughter.

T’rik opened his eyes to study his bedmate. Male, this time- not unusual, but he had been hoping to find Qiana, perhaps… sturdy where he wasn’t, which was nice. Did he have big hands? Well, details like that didn’t really matter now.

Who is he?

Alzarth’s rider. Flies with Amairrith and… More subtle-but-not-really concealed laughing, and T’rik sighed. Well, he recognised the face, even if he couldn’t put a name to the rugged man. “You know, I know a lady who can get us some really fancy tea if that tickles your fancy. Or klah. I prefer klah myself- nothing like a good cuppa something strong to get you up in the morning.” The grin turned mischievous. It was the only way T’rik knew how to be.

Golly, you are so annoying. I hope he throws you out. Kiyanarth mused happily from his ledge, tail curled primly around his three limbs, wings furled against his glittery blue body.

“So, Khamaith at last huh. I bet that clutch is going to be filled with such lovely dragons. Wouldn’t happen to know who won, would’ya?” If K’on wasn’t awake yet, then nothing would wake him.

demon_pachabel
Lol. Hope this works for you!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:01 am
K'on would have enjoyed sleeping a bit longer, if there was anything the man actually admitted to enjoying in his life that wasn't the company of his children or dragon. In fact, he was going to make a wicked attempt of it.....except someone was talking to him. Running a hand down his face, he sat himself up on an elbow to look blearily at T'rik.

Young Khamaith rose last night, Alzarth informed him gently, though the brown had contentedly curled up with the green of his own fancy. There had been no reason to chase - he'd never been particular to golds. It helped bridge the reason for a who in the where, but it didn't...he furrowed his brow, looking as irritated as he felt.

"You talk a lot for someone with little to say," K'on said stiffly, lacking any of the softness one would think a bedmate would offer. "I don't want a drink, and I don't particularly care who caught her." Maybe Karunia would, as she still had a shot, but....."Clearly you had a decent time of it."

Or else he'd have been less chatty.

Sweet Symmetry
I'm sorry he's this way XD

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items