Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:59 am
Quote:
O’dyn [WW] - 41 - he/him/his - Weyrlingmaster Second of Bronze Ansheth

Come. Hurry. We must go at once.

Urgency roused the man from fitful rest. As always, one hand moved upwards, fingers touching the all-too familiar scar, and the other reached for the small knife he kept on the stand by his bed… Unnecessary, of course. They were safe. Relatively speaking.

We do not have time to dwell, O’dynMine. I would offer Myrrath my undying love and attention and… she needs you.

“She does not. She’s a big girl. She can handle herself.” He spoke thickly through sleep, running a hair through jagged salt and pepper spikes. Still, he reached for his shirt and trousers, noting the pouring rain outside and the roar of males lost to lust. Who?

Khamaith’s maiden dance begins... Ansheth responded, not quite entirely present as he stared out towards the weyrbowl.

Ah. That would explain the fog. She had certainly picked a fine night for it. He grabbed his patch as he made his way towards Ansheth, pulling it over his eye as he climbed aboard.

She is probably used to seeing you without that... O’dyn said nothing as Ansheth backwinged over Myrrath’s ledge, descending gracefully despite the growing winds. The bronze crooned in delight, hunkering down beside his Lady green and nuzzling her with enthusiasm. My dearest Lady, I would not abide to see you cold as lust warms their bodies. Let my love keep you company tonight, if you would let me stay and bask in your radiance and perfection.

O’dyn grumbled as he slid from the soppy, sopping beast, and all but glided into the weyr. “Ada?” He called out, skin prickling as his senses grew more aware of the heat and lust surging through Western. They had… well, friends was perhaps not the right term. Investment in each other? His heart lurched slightly as he thought of the unfolding situation with their… families… becoming more complicated.

Such… calling… was… well, he was a dragonman of honour, and principles… and…

Shards. He was really here, wasn’t he? Calling on a lady whose mere presence was as painful a reminder as the scar on his face. And yet- he cared.

“Would you like some company?”

Mr Cheri
Happy to fade to black at some point during your post if that's where Ada takes you! =]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:11 am

Ada had been dressed for bed. Had been in bed, in fact, and sleeping fitfully, when the lightning crashed and woke her. She'd been going a little mad trying to ignore the siren call of Khamaith's Flight. Somehow during the night her hair had slipped loose from its braids to pool around her ankles, and the robe she'd shrugged into seemed to swallow her. Pacing back and forth did little to quell the storm within.

But it was Myrrath's happy cry at Ansheth's approach that alerted her to her visitor. And there he was, O'dyn of bronze Ansheth, the nightmare of her dreams and the fuel of her fantasies. She was angry at first, staring at him as he dared to approach. Yet... yet, could she spend this night alone? Ada shuddered to think of whom else she might find in her bed. This man at least she knew. A quiet voice whispered that it was more than that, but ... she didn't dare listen.

Oh Ansheth, my love, of course I would have you beside me! the little green crooned, although her wounds still pained her. What were such trivial things in comparison to the shining visage of love before her? She was quite small, so it was the work of nothing to make room for her bronze hero upon her ledge. Please, love, do come in out of all of that rain! Positively radiant with his love, the tiny green curled as much around him as she could.

Standing in the wake of that love was enough to send anyone's heart beating a tempo that matched the urgency that hung in the air. "I..." A long pause. She looked him over, at least allowing herself to see what her heart already knew. He was a handsome man, within his prime, and certainly a better choice than some stranger. As though she had not heard pounding on her door on more than one occasion - but they had not been welcome. This man was, whether she wished to confess it or not. Whether she knew it or not.

"Yes. Please." Gesturing that he might come in from the wet himself, Ada drew the robe around herself, at this point practically swimming in it. ... Come to think of it...

Wasn't this O'dyn's?

Sweet Symmetry

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items