[PRP] Two of a Kind (Adi/Syas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:53 am
Adi wasn't generally one for sleeping in - her internal clock just didn't allow for it - but just because she was awake didn't mean she actually had to get up. She was far too comfortable for that, cuddled in close after a long night and the lovely deep sleep that had followed, and she wasn't keen for that to change anytime soon. She'd found a familiar face (not that she was particular when a Flight was on) and was really quite pleased with herself.

Syas was a more than acceptable catch, and she was perfectly happy to stay buried up against her wingmate, even if her stomach had other ideas and started to grumble. She was not listening. Nope. Too comfy, even to go find a snack.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 am
Syas indulged flights - they weren't worth the headache to fight off, and who was he to complain about what else they brought? Even if they made for a later nigh than he'd been planning on, he'd soon enough find thrill in the excitement a new clutch brought. Maybe one that would accept his brother as one of their own this time.

But that was an excitement for later. Syas was far more interested in the warm body he was curled up with, idly stroking the (fake) sleeping woman's shoulder as he burrowed deeper into the blankets. Adi was a comfortably familiar face, and not in a bad way. That meant no awkward introductions.

"Well, I certainly had a good time," he said, leaning his cheek against the top of her head. Why was this not a more frequent thing?

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:43 am
Adi made soft, contented noises as her shoulder was stroked, and would have snuggled even closer if it were at all possible. She did indulge in the barest excuse for a stretch: it was more of a lazy, halfhearted resettling than anything.

"Good," she replied, turning her head just enough to kiss his neck. "I'd feel terrible if I was the only one who had, and then I'd have to make it up to you."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:45 am
"Don't tempt me," Syas mused, lazily kissing the top of her head. As though he needed an excuse to want more. It would have been better than getting up for breakfast yet. Even if the pang of hunger would soon outweigh whatever randy thoughts he was having.

"Or I could tempt you to play hooky from drills for a while." He didn't imagine anybody was getting EAGERLY up, after all, and he had such good company.

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:18 pm
Adi giggled softly, following up the kiss with a nuzzle. "Anyone who's actually on time for drills today is way overachieving, and I am so not going to be one of them." Really, was anyone on top of their game in the aftermath of a Flight? Even if they hadn't indulged, they'd be nursing headaches; only insufferably serious workaholics would be up and about as though nothing at all had happened. "I'd much rather stay here and be tempted."

And give in, of course. She never had been one to resist, unless she was pretending to, but even that never lasted long.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:38 pm
"So the Wingleaders, then," Syas offered in jest, though he knew well enough there would be many people peeling themselves out of just as comfortable situations to do things that kept the Weyr up and running. It would have been fairly inconvenient to have everything collapse just because a Gold rose. If the candidates had any focus that day would be....a stretch.

"If you're so up to being tempted, then perhaps I'll do some tempting - stay in bed until mid day unless breakfast calls...but mostly just stay riiiight here." Though he obviously didn't mean just being snuggled up like they were the entire time.

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:18 am
"I'd be willing to bet not all of them are going to be right on time, either, but I'm not going to go see. Too bad we can't just send our dragons." She felt what might have been a little huff of amusement from her dragon at such a suggestion, before he went back to dozing. To be honest, Adi missed a lot of aspects of being unaffiliated, and being able to do what she wanted when she wanted was definitely high up on the list; she was probably never going to like drills, or threadfighting, or...most of the responsiblities of being a rider in a Weyr, but there were fringe benefits (and it was the right thing to do, also that). For instance, there were a lot more Flights, and she was unashamedly very into that.

"If you have any particular thoughts on those temptations, I'm all ears." While breakfast did sound appealing, it could wait.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 4:08 pm
"Oh, definitely not. I bet nothing actually gets started until well after Lunch," which probably meant a really late evening depending on how strict their Wingleader was feeling that day. "Bet Cortun'll be cuddled up with his lady for about that long, so we're probably good," Faranth, he was thankful for the fact their Wingleader was something-like-in-love sometimes. Like right now.

"Well, my particular thoughts aren't very specific. Just that the bed is awfully warm and I wouldn't mind a repeat...or two of last night, depending on how you're feeling."

Meepfur
I'm sorry he's this way.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:29 pm
"Mm, that works out very well for us," Adi agreed, although she's be perfectly happy if nothing got started until closer to dinnertime - and by then, why bother? If only the day after a Flight could just be a rest day! She knew why it couldn't be that way, but a girl could dream.

At his answer, she chuckled. "In that case," she pecked a kiss against his throat, shifting her position to something a little more...advantageous for what she had in mind, which was so much more than little kisses. "I think I have some ideas that may tide us over until lunch."

And she would start with, hmm, maybe this one...

demon_pachabel
this deteriorated right on schedule

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:33 am
"Oh really?" Syas answered, shifting to help Adi move with a rather cheeky grin on his face. "Well, I'd certainly love to test all of those ideas out with you, hmm?"

It would be a more than acceptable way to kill time.

Meepfur
I'm calling this fade to black because his muse just got super randy and I'm like 'OKAY TYPING AS LITTLE OF THIS AS POSSIBLE SYAS STOP'

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas